NATION

PASSWORD

D&D Dungeon Crawl (closed OOC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 am

Zemkal wrote:Okay, I think my day post is up. I'll get back up if somethings oing on, if not, let me know when we move forward for the next game day.

IT can be the next day (when you all head off into the forest to the keep) anytime you wish. Just post waking up and setting out, and I'll tell you what you see.
Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:01 am

rolls can be checked on that die site. I'll only post results on the IC thread. I don't want to get it cluttered up.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 am

Maineiacs wrote:rolls can be checked on that die site. I'll only post results on the IC thread. I don't want to get it cluttered up.

That die site that was linked showed up as a virus site in my browser. I've been using this for rolling die. http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Is this acceptable?
"That's one thing about roleplaying games. You can be in them for the long haul. And you can put them on hiatus for various reasons - people move away, go to university, get married, get a job, have kids, other unimportant stuff that gets in the way - and still come back to them at any point in the future, and the gameplay will be just as good as you remember it. It won't feel outdated."

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:23 am

Zemkal wrote:
Maineiacs wrote:rolls can be checked on that die site. I'll only post results on the IC thread. I don't want to get it cluttered up.

That die site that was linked showed up as a virus site in my browser. I've been using this for rolling die. http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Is this acceptable?

Will that allow us to see what you've rolled?
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:25 am

Maineiacs wrote:
Zemkal wrote:

Is this acceptable?

I don't think so, but it does keep a record on my browser page. If asked, I could copy/paste the full results. Theres no tricking the machine into lying for you.

If I can't use that, I'll use the other one, but I really don't want to run the risk of infecting this computer.
"That's one thing about roleplaying games. You can be in them for the long haul. And you can put them on hiatus for various reasons - people move away, go to university, get married, get a job, have kids, other unimportant stuff that gets in the way - and still come back to them at any point in the future, and the gameplay will be just as good as you remember it. It won't feel outdated."

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:27 am

Zemkal wrote:
Maineiacs wrote:

I don't think so, but it does keep a record on my browser page. If asked, I could copy/paste the full results. Theres no tricking the machine into lying for you.

If I can't use that, I'll use the other one, but I really don't want to run the risk of infecting this computer.

Please do the copy paste here on th OOC thread.
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 am

Maineiacs wrote:
Zemkal wrote:

Please do the copy paste here on th OOC thread.

You got it.

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm

I think the three of us should get some etra EXP for keeping the conversation going with no DM, in character, and not doing anything stupid :D

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Zemkal wrote:I think the three of us should get some etra EXP for keeping the conversation going with no DM, in character, and not doing anything stupid :D

:p Alright, I'm back. jeez.
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Maineiacs wrote:
Zemkal wrote:I think the three of us should get some etra EXP for keeping the conversation going with no DM, in character, and not doing anything stupid :D

:p Alright, I'm back. jeez.

*Takes a quick head count*

Damn, i think we're the only ones online...

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Besides, it seems to me you're waiting on the rogue more than me. I can't tell you what happens until you leave town.
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Maineiacs wrote:Besides, it seems to me you're waiting on the rogue more than me. I can't tell you what happens until you leave town.

Thats why my original edit said I went to the forrest, but then I saw everyone in the inn, and assumed this was the meeting place.

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Well, this is not good. It looks like our Druid is already looking to leave and jump over to the other thread.
add 6,928 to post count

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Zemkal wrote:
Maineiacs wrote:Besides, it seems to me you're waiting on the rogue more than me. I can't tell you what happens until you leave town.

Thats why my original edit said I went to the forrest, but then I saw everyone in the inn, and assumed this was the meeting place.

No one else left the town. And now not only is the bard MIA, so is the rogue.
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Maineiacs wrote:Well, this is not good. It looks like our Druid is already looking to leave and jump over to the other thread.

Which other thread? I'm on another one as well, but it hasn't taken off. I'll still run this one even if that one finally gets started.

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Zemkal wrote:
Maineiacs wrote:Well, this is not good. It looks like our Druid is already looking to leave and jump over to the other thread.

Which other thread? I'm on another one as well, but it hasn't taken off. I'll still run this one even if that one finally gets started.

Good to know, thank you. Now if we can just rally the troops...
add 6,928 to post count

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Maineiacs wrote:
Zemkal wrote:

Good to know, thank you. Now if we can just rally the troops...

one other is online, and I think I can get another if I annoy him enough... ;)

Thisbia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm not leaving!!
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 pm

And now HE'S offline... ARGh, I wish people still played D&D around here!

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Zemkal wrote:And now HE'S offline... ARGh, I wish people still played D&D around here!

I'm always ready, but people's time and schedules do differ. What are we doing, trying to get everyone so we can move out?
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Thisbia wrote:
Zemkal wrote:And now HE'S offline... ARGh, I wish people still played D&D around here!

I'm always ready, but people's time and schedules do differ. What are we doing, trying to get everyone so we can move out?

Yup. i usually can wait, but its a Saturday, and most everyone was online all day.

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Thisbia wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what we're doing. The rogue seems to be the self-appointed leader of the company (I actually don't care who the "leader" is), so we sort of need him around to continue.
add 6,928 to post count

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

You mean the wizard. Zavessa is the rogue and she hasn't made it downstairs either. Has anyone TG'd them yet?
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Zemkal
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Thisbia wrote:You mean the wizard. Zavessa is the rogue and she hasn't made it downstairs either. Has anyone TG'd them yet?

Go for it.

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Thisbia wrote:You mean the wizard. Zavessa is the rogue and she hasn't made it downstairs either. Has anyone TG'd them yet?

Yes, the wizard. Really, I do know the difference, I swear! :oops: ;)
add 6,928 to post count

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse