NATION

PASSWORD

Traveller's Café: Discussion, brainstorming & advice

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you support an opt-out of Gameplay (specifically R/D) for P2TM Regions?

Yes.
89
66%
Nah.
17
13%
I don't care.
28
21%
 
Total votes : 134

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51828
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm

I've resigned for personal reasons and I've given Nightkill the P2TM account so he can make a new Traveller's Café whenever he feels like it.

Might still be RP'ing in PostPoc, but I'm not sure.

Don't bother me with TGs, I don't want to talk about it.

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10082
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Dear God, could this be how Night planned to take over P2TM officially from the start? By slowly finding those who stood in his way IRL and hunting them down to torment them slowly out of their places of power and then move in to take over? My lord! My liege! Is this how you planned to execute your glorious plan for world domination through the Indian front?
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Ayreonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6157
Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayreonia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Esternial wrote:Might still be RP'ing in PostPoc, but I'm not sure.

Sure thing. I'd hate to see you (and Zee) go, but no pressure. There will always be room in our little crew for you.
Images likely to cause widespread offense, such as the swastika, are not permitted as national flags. Please see the One-Stop Rules Shop ("Acceptable Flag Policy").

Photoshopped birds flipping the bird not acceptable.

User avatar
New Panti
Minister
 
Posts: 2094
Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm currently in the process of creating an RP based off the events in the lands beyond the Wall in the Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones series, where the players are a member of the Night's Watch who go beyond the Wall during the Great Ranging. I just wanted to make sure the idea would garner any interest before posting it, and I will likely have an interest app up for it within the next few hours. Obviously I will be taking some liberties with the RP as the North doesn't see much attention during the series, but I hope that this idea could gather interest.

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Prospect Landings wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Thinking about making a Second American Civil RP but in the 1910's.

Anyone know a good reason this could happen?


The great migration of African Americans from the south to the north begins a wave of increasingly brutal violence against black migrants and landed immigrants. Invigorated by socialist and religious figures, the impoverished working poor organize self-defence committees in opposition to federal authority-- the turning point comes at the Ludlow coal mine, where armed labourers seize the area and slaughter the contingent of National Guardsmen.

The ensuing conflict blends the lines between political, sectarian, and ethnic violence. Can the Eagle weather the storm?

I'm thinking about making it a alt history RP now, since I've been told it won't work.

So the CSA won the civil war...somehow.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55722
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Prospect Landings wrote:
The great migration of African Americans from the south to the north begins a wave of increasingly brutal violence against black migrants and landed immigrants. Invigorated by socialist and religious figures, the impoverished working poor organize self-defence committees in opposition to federal authority-- the turning point comes at the Ludlow coal mine, where armed labourers seize the area and slaughter the contingent of National Guardsmen.

The ensuing conflict blends the lines between political, sectarian, and ethnic violence. Can the Eagle weather the storm?

I'm thinking about making it a alt history RP now, since I've been told it won't work.

So the CSA won the civil war...somehow.


The Union didn't get their hands on Special Order 191, as the order is not discovered by Union troops, but is instead recovered by a trailing Confederate soldier. Without it, McClellan is unable to find Lee's army and the Battle of Antietam is not fought. Lee reaches Philadelphia and forces McClellan to fight in an unfavorable position. The Confederate States of America is able to crush the Army of the Potomac at Camp Hill, securing with the victory support from Britain and France, so the Emancipation Proclamation never occurs, and the Union is forced to give the Confederate states independence.
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12340
Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 pm

So... I was thinking about making an RP that would take place after a brutal civil war and you become a politician and have to make a government for the said country.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

User avatar
New Panti
Minister
 
Posts: 2094
Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm

RP Interest App Form

High Concept: Game of Thrones Night's Watch RP(that will not be the name)
Genre/s: Fantasy, Action, Adventure
Detailed Description: Spoiler'd for length:
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.

I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post.

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.

I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all nights to come.”



Winter is Coming.

The words of the Starks of Winterfell. For centuries, they have always been proven right. Summer lasts a few years, and winter always follows for the same amount of time.
The Long Summer has lasted an unprecedented nine years, baffling the Maesters and coming as a welcome surprise to people throughout the Seven Kingdoms. But in the end, the words of the Starks always are proven true. The Maesters now report the days grow shorter, and that winter is once again coming. It is expected this one will last as long as the summer preceding it.

The Night's Watch.

An ancient and formerly honorable order, sworn to defend the Wall, the once ten thousand strong order of the Night's Watch has since become a dumping ground for criminals and the younger brothers of lords knowing they will never rule.
Less than a thousand men now man the massive Wall, and of the nineteen castles lining it, only three are manned.
Many Lords have lost faith in the the order, and it has continued it's long downward spiral without the support of anyone beyond the Starks.
Taking the black requires dismissal of one's life before. The men who join are sworn to life on the Wall and for the Realm.

Night Gathers.

Eight thousand years ago, the Long Night covered the world in darkness and snow. Kings froze in their castles, just as peasants did in their huts. In that darkness, the White Walkers descended on Westeros from the furthest north. They swept through cities and empires, killing those in their path and raising them up again as their undead minions, Wights. Rallying against them, the First Men and Children of the Forest fought them in the War for the Dawn and drove them back to the furthest north. To bar their return, the Wall was raised and the Night's Watch founded to man it. Now regarded simply as a story meant to scare children, most don't believe the White Walkers ever existed, and the rest believe they died off long ago.
But as the Long Summer begins to give way to winter, disturbing reports have begun to reach Castle Black, the headquarters of the Watch, from both Wildlings and Rangers alike. Most men choose not to believe them, but with a long winter coming there is no way to avoid it: the White Walkers are returning with the end of the Long Summer. On top of that, the Wildlings have united behind a new King-Beyond-the-Wall, a former Night's Watchman by the name of Mance Rayder.

Now, with Wights attacking Castle Black and First Ranger Benjen Stark missing beyond the Wall, the 300 men of the Watch now prepare to ride out beyond the Wall to meet threats that lay out in the frozen wastes of the North.
Last edited by New Panti on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Esternial wrote:I've resigned for personal reasons and I've given Nightkill the P2TM account so he can make a new Traveller's Café whenever he feels like it.

Might still be RP'ing in PostPoc, but I'm not sure.

Don't bother me with TGs, I don't want to talk about it.


There's a P2TM account?

Best of luck, alpaca.

User avatar
The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39081
Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:14 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:I'm thinking about making it a alt history RP now, since I've been told it won't work.

So the CSA won the civil war...somehow.


The Union didn't get their hands on Special Order 191, as the order is not discovered by Union troops, but is instead recovered by a trailing Confederate soldier. Without it, McClellan is unable to find Lee's army and the Battle of Antietam is not fought. Lee reaches Philadelphia and forces McClellan to fight in an unfavorable position. The Confederate States of America is able to crush the Army of the Potomac at Camp Hill, securing with the victory support from Britain and France, so the Emancipation Proclamation never occurs, and the Union is forced to give the Confederate states independence.

But why would Britain and France ally with the CSA?
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25106
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:18 pm

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Union didn't get their hands on Special Order 191, as the order is not discovered by Union troops, but is instead recovered by a trailing Confederate soldier. Without it, McClellan is unable to find Lee's army and the Battle of Antietam is not fought. Lee reaches Philadelphia and forces McClellan to fight in an unfavorable position. The Confederate States of America is able to crush the Army of the Potomac at Camp Hill, securing with the victory support from Britain and France, so the Emancipation Proclamation never occurs, and the Union is forced to give the Confederate states independence.

But why would Britain and France ally with the CSA?

Cotton, and breaking up a potential rival.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
New Panti
Minister
 
Posts: 2094
Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Panti » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Union didn't get their hands on Special Order 191, as the order is not discovered by Union troops, but is instead recovered by a trailing Confederate soldier. Without it, McClellan is unable to find Lee's army and the Battle of Antietam is not fought. Lee reaches Philadelphia and forces McClellan to fight in an unfavorable position. The Confederate States of America is able to crush the Army of the Potomac at Camp Hill, securing with the victory support from Britain and France, so the Emancipation Proclamation never occurs, and the Union is forced to give the Confederate states independence.

But why would Britain and France ally with the CSA?

In real life they were hesitant to ally with them as the CSA never won any offensive battles. Seeing as they do in that it makes sense they'd support the CSA.

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55722
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:19 pm

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
The Union didn't get their hands on Special Order 191, as the order is not discovered by Union troops, but is instead recovered by a trailing Confederate soldier. Without it, McClellan is unable to find Lee's army and the Battle of Antietam is not fought. Lee reaches Philadelphia and forces McClellan to fight in an unfavorable position. The Confederate States of America is able to crush the Army of the Potomac at Camp Hill, securing with the victory support from Britain and France, so the Emancipation Proclamation never occurs, and the Union is forced to give the Confederate states independence.

But why would Britain and France ally with the CSA?


A desire to limit US power, plus trade concerns favoring the CSA heavily. Also the principle of self-determination being in their favor, and with the lack of the Emancipation Proclamation the war is more about states' rights than slaves, so the British people can support the CSA in good conscience.
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Tiberium Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 639
Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiberium Imperium » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Would anyone be interested in a RP of the Parliament of a country like the UK/America/Australia/India or some other country?
Aleksandra Šeštinės, Member of the -Civic--Union- the choice for change!

Call me Tiberium, Tibs, Tib or Mr. T.

I am desperately in love with Béyonce...

User avatar
The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39081
Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Constaniana wrote:
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:But why would Britain and France ally with the CSA?

Cotton, and breaking up a potential rival.

Europe could acquire cotton through alternate means such as Egypt and India, so there's little reason to fight for King Cotton. And taking on the US is easier said than done, even if it's in a civil war. While the British and French Empires managed to take huge parts of both Africa and Asia, those were undeveloped regions that were greatly inferior in many ways. The Union was a modern state(s) where Dahlgren guns were born, and stilled possessed a bulk of the industry on the continent.

Wait, never mind, let me state the facts only: the North exported several times more to Europe than the South did, and I'm talking about before the secession and subsequent rebellion. Helping the south would also put an enemy Europe was unfamiliar with in power, while Europe knew the Union wouldn't interfere as per the Monroe Doctrine.
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

User avatar
The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39081
Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Tiberium Imperium wrote:Would anyone be interested in a RP of the Parliament of a country like the UK/America/Australia/India or some other country?

America doesn't have a parliament, it has a neatly-dressed mob.
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

User avatar
Tiberium Imperium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 639
Founded: Sep 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiberium Imperium » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:38 pm

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
Tiberium Imperium wrote:Would anyone be interested in a RP of the Parliament of a country like the UK/America/Australia/India or some other country?

America doesn't have a parliament, it has a neatly-dressed mob.

Preach Brother!!!
Aleksandra Šeštinės, Member of the -Civic--Union- the choice for change!

Call me Tiberium, Tibs, Tib or Mr. T.

I am desperately in love with Béyonce...

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:44 pm

viewtopic.php?p=18625309#p18625309

The new thread.

I'll ask for this to be unstickied.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39081
Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=18625309#p18625309

The new thread.

I'll ask for this to be unstickied.

First! you don't count.
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10082
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 am

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=18625309#p18625309

The new thread.

I'll ask for this to be unstickied.

First! you don't count.

Yeah! You're not my father, or are you? I usually wouldnt ask, but we are talking about you here.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Elerian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10975
Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Would anyone be interested in a Game of Thrones character driven roleplay?

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Elerian wrote:Would anyone be interested in a Game of Thrones character driven roleplay?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281490
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Elerian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10975
Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Elerian wrote:Would anyone be interested in a Game of Thrones character driven roleplay?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281490

Yea sorry saw that after I posted that.

User avatar
Josh Beaty
Diplomat
 
Posts: 686
Founded: May 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Josh Beaty » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 am

So, I have come up with the basic idea of a RP and want to flesh out the details with you guys.

The premise is that every person has magic in them. At the start of the RP, there is only the capability of amateurly harnessing this magic. As the RPers go along, they slowly grasp more capability and shape how they want to use the magic.

I, myself, see a few problems immediately which is why I want to flesh it out and even see if it works.
1. The potential for godmodding is immense. How could I go about curbing that while still giving the freedom to expand as the RPer wishes.
2. I would need set parameters, i.e., a setting, for this to work. A school setting is too cliché. I would prefer either fantasy or modern world...
3. It would be my first RP so I would need a great OP. The OP would be contingent on number 1 and 2.

Any feedback is welcome even if that means tearing it apart. It is just a basic idea I would love to run with if possible. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Josh Beaty on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am Butterfingers. Here me squeak!

Yoite wrote:
Thafoo wrote:What's that, chair?



He says you never wanted him until he was gone.


I never wanted him at all, that one's off his rocker.



Send all roleplay comments, questions, and chatter to Untamed Shadow.


User avatar
The Blazing Aura
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6375
Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Blazing Aura » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Josh Beaty wrote:So, I have come up with the basic idea of a RP and want to flesh out the details with you guys.

The premise is that every person has magic in them. At the start of the RP, there is only the capability of amateurly harnessing this magic. As the RPers go along, they slowly grasp more capability and shape how they want to use the magic.

I, myself, see a few problems immediately which is why I want to flesh it out and even see if it works.
1. The potential for godmodding is immense. How could I go about curbing that while still giving the freedom to expand as the RPer wishes.
2. I would need set parameters, i.e., a setting, for this to work. A school setting is too cliché. I would prefer either fantasy or modern world...
3. It would be my first RP so I would need a great OP. The OP would be contingent on number 1 and 2.

Any feedback is welcome even if that means tearing it apart. It is just a basic idea I would love to run with if possible. Thanks in advance.


Try again on the new cafe?
link: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281490
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!
http://xkcd.com/760/ http://xkcd.com/666/ http://xkcd.com/1331/ http://xkcd.com/1033/

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Asardia, New yugoslavaia

Advertisement

Remove ads