NATION

PASSWORD

Halo: Cold Mombasa nights (Survival horror RP// OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Halo: Cold Mombasa nights (Survival horror RP// OOC)

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Background:
On October 20th, a single Covenant Cruiser began a bloody siege on the city of New Mombasa. Soon after, the Prophet of Regret began to leave the city for more important matters. Upon entering the Slipspace rupture, a massive electrical magnetic pulse enveloped the city effectively creating a dead zone. UNSC forces were left blind and deaf, forcing the Marines and ODSTs unfortunate enough to be left in the city to hold off against the unrelenting Covenant assault.

Meanwhile a Covenant civil war was brewing. The Sangheili (Elites) under the lead of the Arbiter have began a mass revolt against the Prophets and all who follow them, realizing the the Great Journey was a hoax and would lead to the inevitable death of all sentient life. In response to the uprising, the Prophets saw it fit to order Jiralhanae (Brutes) to begin an mass genocide against all Sangheili. Even the ones unlucky enough to have no knowledge of the Civil war. On the ground, hundreds upon hundreds of Sangheili were murdered by the ape like Jiralhanae. They were in the the same boat as the humans now.

Where we come in:
It has now been a week and a half since the initial attack and everything has gone to hell. Jialhanae kill teams have been hunting all remaining UNSC ground forces and surviving Sangheili, leaving few survivors in their wake. You will be RPing a surviving Sangheili or UNSC soildier, doing anything you can to evade your unrelenting hunters. This includes making alliances with the other species. Ammunition is limited, moral is low, and able bodies are few and far between. Will you survive?

Rules:
1) No Godmodding, though I hope you all knew this upon entering.
2) This is NOT a democracy. My CO-OP and myself hold absolute power.
3) As stated above ammunition is limited. Try to be realistic with how many magazines (Or whatever your weapon chambers) your character is carrying.
4)No more then 3 ODSTs and 3 Elites. The idea is you are a simple Marine or Army soldier, not a super powerful bad ass that drops from space, and or has shielding.
5)Elite's shields will have been effected by the rupture and will not regenerate. I will decide when it is depleted if you do not govern it fairly enough.
6)No power weapons please. A sword for the Elites is fine, but no Rocket Launchers with 7500000 Rockets and or Spartans Lasers. That is just impractical, and should we need them (Rocket ammunition or weapons we do nowt currently have) , I will supply them.
7)Please, do enjoy your stay.

Applications:
Name:
Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule):
Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST):
Height:
Weight:
Weaponry:
Carried ammunition:
Equipment outside of weaponry:
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do:
RP sample (Optional but recommended.):

Legital is my CO-OP.
Last edited by Nyr Hrafn-Heim on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.
Mad Dog |||||||||Mattis2016

Support/ // /Our/ /// Troops

|||||||||||| USMC ||||||||||||

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

Things contradicting the above.

National Factbook

Legital
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Applications:

Name: Carl Reed
Appearance (Picture please): Broad shouldered, high cheek bones, rather gaunt cheeks, green eyes.
Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Warrant Officer
Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST): Marine, Signal Corps Officer
Height: Six foot two inches
Weight: 191 lbs
Weaponry: Assault Rifle, combat knife, M6G Magnum
Carried ammunition: Four AR magazines, Four Magnum magazines.
Equipment outside of weaponry: Large portable radio set, standard marine armor and equipment, seventy-nine credits, and a canteen of water.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Carl had always felt a strong allegiance to the UNSC at a young age. He remembered when recruiters came to his school, telling them of adventure and things they would learn during their military career if they pursued one. It appealed to Carl while he was still young, but when he got older, he realized the responsibility and the difficulty that came with the military. But Carl stuck with his plan and followed through with joining the UNSC Marie Corps.
He has served for four years, being only in combat with the Covenant a few times.
RP sample (Optional but recommended.): I am the Co-op
Last edited by Legital on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."
Male, Agnostic, Transhumanist, Independent (USA, politics)

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Name: Preston Gray
Appearance (Picture please):

Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): First Lieutenant
Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST): Army
Height: 6'1
Weight: 177
Weaponry: Battle Rifle, Magnum, Combat knife, 1 frag grenade.
Carried ammunition: 3 Battle Rifle Magazines, 2 Magnum Magazines.
Equipment outside of weaponry: Standard Army combat uniform, a picture of his family, 125 Credits, canteen half filled with water, 3 rations, Broken Radio.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Preston was always an Army boy, ever since birth. His Father Carl Gray, was a high value Colonel and as being as such, was forced to live on base. As a consequence of living on base, Preston had Army pride damn near integrated into his very Genes. He Enlisted at 17 and was brought in as a Corporal, by the time he was 23 he had risen through the rank to be a Sergeant, and finally when he turned 30, after years of valor, was appointed a First Lieutenant. Since then, Preston has continued his service for all of Humanity, taking on any challenge that he meets with confidence.

Now that he is trapped in New Mombasa, all he is trying to do is keep spirits high and his men safe.
RP sample (Optional but recommended.): None needed.
Last edited by Nyr Hrafn-Heim on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In order it is the Combat Action Ribbon that I am utilizing in support of General Mattis, Defense Distinguished Service Medal that I am using in support of all active duty personnel, and finally the Navy and Marine Corps Medal that I am using to support my beloved Corps.

Military Action, The USA, Israel, Azerbaijani, Putin (Oddly I admire that man), General "Maddog" Mattis, USMC, The USMC, Marijuana legalization and taxation (Though I do not smoke), Homosexual rights, Moderates, Authoritarianism (Mildly), The 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion, and Nationalism.

National Factbook

Akertlon
Secretary

Founded: Aug 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Akertlon » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Name:Adam Korsack
Appearance (Picture please): http://www.deviantart.com/download/147571090/Halo_marine_by_Rhynodesign.png
Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Private
Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST): Marines
Weight:200
Weaponry: Assault Rifle,Magnum,Frag Grenade, Broken Combat Knife.
Carried ammunition: Three Mags for Assault, Two for Magnum
Equipment outside of weaponry: ODST Helmet.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Adam was deployed to New Mombasa to reinforce the defense, sadly he saw his whole squadron wiped by "Brutes". He survived only by hiding and acting dead. He's leading officer survived for only minutes longer, he was an ODST. He gave him his Helmet and then said "Go, slaughter those damned bastards, don't spare any one of them."
Last edited by Akertlon on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"And so the Golden City is blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection,for it is fleeting. You have brought sin to Heaven and doom upon all the World"
~Canticle of Threnodies 8:13

Gormoddan Factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=146236

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Akertlon wrote:Name:Adam Korsack
Appearance (Picture please): http://www.deviantart.com/download/147571090/Halo_marine_by_Rhynodesign.png
Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Privet
Weight:100
Equipment outside of weaponry: Night Vision Goggles taken from a fallen ODST.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Adam was deployed to New Mombasa to reinforce the defense, sadly he saw his whole squadron wiped by "Brutes". He survived only by hiding and acting dead. He's leading officer survived for only minutes longer, he was an ODST. He gave him his Night Vision Goggles and then said "Go, slaughter those damned bastards, don't spare any one of them."

Well, a few things wrong. First off, I assume by 'Privet' you mean 'Private'. As for your weight, 100 what? 100 pounds is rail thin for someone of that height, and to be in the military. So I'd assume kilograms. As for the night vision goggles, that is built into their helmet. I don't think ODSTs carry a separate pair of goggles.
Change that, and I will consider accepting your application.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."- Carl Sagan
"The Emperor Protects."

Akertlon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Akertlon » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Legital wrote:
Akertlon wrote:Name:Adam Korsack
Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Privet
Weight:100
Equipment outside of weaponry: Night Vision Goggles taken from a fallen ODST.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Adam was deployed to New Mombasa to reinforce the defense, sadly he saw his whole squadron wiped by "Brutes". He survived only by hiding and acting dead. He's leading officer survived for only minutes longer, he was an ODST. He gave him his Night Vision Goggles and then said "Go, slaughter those damned bastards, don't spare any one of them."

Well, a few things wrong. First off, I assume by 'Privet' you mean 'Private'. As for your weight, 100 what? 100 pounds is rail thin for someone of that height, and to be in the military. So I'd assume kilograms. As for the night vision goggles, that is built into their helmet. I don't think ODSTs carry a separate pair of goggles.

I did,better?
"And so the Golden City is blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection,for it is fleeting. You have brought sin to Heaven and doom upon all the World"

Gormoddan Factbook

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Akertlon wrote:
Legital wrote:

I did,better?

Better, I guess. You are accepted, just mind your grammar.

@ AETEN II: It'd be great to have you aboard. Looking forward to an application.
"The Emperor Protects."

Akertlon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Akertlon » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Legital wrote:
Akertlon wrote:
I did,better?

Better, I guess. You are accepted, just mind your grammar.

@ AETEN II: It'd be great to have you aboard. Looking forward to an application.

Thank you, sorry for the bad grammar it's late on the west coast.

Gormoddan Factbook

New Twinleaf
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Twinleaf » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Name: Allison Dunn

Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Sergeant

Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST):ODST

Height: 5'7''

Weight:140 minus the armor

Weaponry: SMG, Magnum suppressed, Combat knife

Carried ammunition: 5 SMG mags, two Magnum clips

Equipment outside of weaponry: ODST armor, Standard night vision, Tac-pad, lighter, Two Sweet William Cigars, one canister of Bio-foam, One full Canteen of water

Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Allison was born into a family of marines, her mother was one, and her father was one.
She joined the marines when she was 18, and quickly proved to be full of surprises. She joined the ODST when she was at the age of 25, and her promotion to Sergeant followed soon after. 2552 October 20th the squad she was in command of was ordered to drop into the city of New Mombasa. The slip space rupture created by the Covenant carrier caused her entire squad of ODST to be scattered across the entire city. One week later Allison believed she was the lone survivor of her entire squad...

RP sample (Optional but recommended.): I know you
Last edited by New Twinleaf on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Name: Moris Vysiss
Human Nickname: 'Mars'
Appearance (Picture please): Elite Officer
Height: 7.77 ft.
Weight: 330 lb.
Weaponry: One Type-25 Directed Energy Rifle and One Type-51 Carbine.
Carried ammunition: Ten magazines for the Carbine, one recharge pack for the plasma rifle.
Equipment outside of weaponry: Built-in energy gauntlets on each wrist, contact lens HUD, various communication technologies, and a translator.
Brief Bio: 'Mars' has been most distressed by this betrayal of the Prophets- he has spent twenty years on the battlefield, slaying countless humans in the name of the Covenant. Yet now, his entire race has been cast out and decreed heretics, despite the adherence to the religion. The Elite Officer has obviously been infuriated by such backstabbing and has watched as his entire squad of Minors be cut down in combat against the Jiralhanae . While a fair count of the Magalekgolo stayed loyal, as well as the Unggoy, they would serve little use as they too would soon fall to a run in with a Brute-piloted Wraith. Alone in the dark, Mars has long dropped the 'ee' suffix in his name and now scavenge for food like an animal, of which he is disgusted. He now searches the ruined streets of Mombassa for food, allies, and shelter. Unggoy should be noted, taste like tar.
RP sample (Optional but recommended.): Later. When I'm less lazy.
Last edited by AETEN II on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 pm

AETEN II wrote:Name: Moris Vysiss
Human Nickname: 'Mars'
Appearance (Picture please): Elite Officer
Height: 7.77 ft.
Weight: 330 lb.
Weaponry: One Type-25 Directed Energy Rifle, One Type-51 Carbine, and one Type-33 Guided Munitions Launcher.
Carried ammunition: Ten magazines for the Carbine, one recharge pack for the plasma rifle, and 96 needles for the Needler.
Equipment outside of weaponry: Built-in energy gauntlets on each wrist, contact lens HUD, various communication technologies, and a translator.
Brief Bio: 'Mars' has been most distressed by this betrayal of the Prophets- he has spent twenty years on the battlefield, slaying countless humans in the name of the Covenant. Yet now, his entire race has been cast out and decreed heretics, despite the adherence to the religion. The Elite Officer has obviously been infuriated by such backstabbing and has watched as his entire squad of Minors be cut down in combat against the Jiralhanae . While a fair count of the Magalekgolo stayed loyal, as well as the Unggoy, they would serve little use as they too would soon fall to a run in with a Brute-piloted Wraith. Alone in the dark, Mars has long dropped the 'ee' suffix in his name and now scavenge for food like an animal, of which he is disgusted. He now searches the ruined streets of Mombassa for food, allies, and shelter. Unggoy should be noted, taste like tar.
RP sample (Optional but recommended.): Later. When I'm less lazy.

Cut it down to two weapons, and you are in. No need for a sample for you.

New Twinleaf wrote:Name: Allison Dunn

Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Sergeant

Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST):ODST

Height: 5'7''

Weight:140 minus the armor

Weaponry: SMG, Magnum suppressed, Combat knife

Carried ammunition: 5 SMG mags, two Magnum clips

Equipment outside of weaponry: ODST armor, Standard night vision, Tac-pad, lighter, Two Sweet William Cigars

Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Allison was born into a family of marines, her mother was one, and her father was one.
She joined the marines when she was 18, and quickly proved to be full of surprises. She joined the ODST when she was at the age of 25, and her promotion to Sergeant followed soon after. 2552 October 20th the squad she was in command of was ordered to drop into the city of New Mombasa. The slip space rupture created by the Covenant carrier caused her entire squad of ODST to be scattered across the entire city. One week later Allison believed she was the lone survivor of her entire squad...

RP sample (Optional but recommended.): I know you

Accepted.
Last edited by Legital on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Emperor Protects."

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 am

Morning Bump.
"The Emperor Protects."

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 am

Name: Andrew Griffin
Appearance: This
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 150 pounds
Weaponry: One BR55HBSR , a M7S SMG and a combat knife.
Carried ammunition: 4x 36 Round DMR magazines, 3x SMG magazines.
Equipment outside of weaponry: ODST armor, Built-in VISR system, Tac-pad, lighter,200 Credits,two canteens (one empty,one full) and several MREs.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Andrew dropped with the rest of his squad when the Covenant invaded New Mombasa. However,shortly after they dropped,Andrew was split off from his squad by an attacking brute pack. He is now trying to find whatever remains of his squad.
RP sample: Here
Last edited by Bajireyn on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Right behind you...: UDL

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:07 am

Bajireyn wrote:Name: Andrew Griffin
Equipment outside of weaponry: ODST armor, Built-in VISR system, Tac-pad, lighter,200 Credits,two canteens (one empty,one full) and several MREs.
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Andrew dropped with the rest of his squad when the Covenant invaded New Mombasa. However,shortly after they dropped,Andrew was split off from his squad by an attacking brute pack. He is now trying to find whatever remains of his squad.

Looks good Baj, good to have you with us. Accepted.
"The Emperor Protects."

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 am

Legital wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:Name: Andrew Griffin

Looks good Baj, good to have you with us. Accepted.

Yay!
Right behind you...: UDL

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 am

Wow Leg, you really went all out CO-OPing. In any event, IC should be up tonight but no promises.

National Factbook

Nyr Hrafn-Heim
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nyr Hrafn-Heim » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Due to technical issues, Legital will be making the IC. I should be able to properly OP very soon, but as of right now I only have my Laptop on rare occasions. I promise I will start to do better later, but as of right now, Leg is in control.

National Factbook

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Alright guys, Nyr told me to make the IC, so here it is!

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=200374
"The Emperor Protects."

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Legital wrote:Alright guys, Nyr told me to make the IC, so here it is!

You are my hero.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Legital wrote:Alright guys, Nyr told me to make the IC, so here it is!

You are my hero.

No problem at all!
Last edited by Legital on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Emperor Protects."

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Invited by AETEN.

Name: Nyalit Tuloka'mee
Human nickname: Wulfsige

Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Sangheili Major
Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST): Sangheili Separtist Army; CQC Specialization
Height: ~233 cm
Weight: 164 kg
Weaponry: Type 1 Energy Sword + 1 Type 25 Carbine.
Carried ammunition: 1 recharge pack for the sword and seven magazines for the carbine.
Equipment outside of weaponry: 1 Sangheili Personal Shield unit, two Sangheili medpacks, three out of four components for an infiltrator harness. One more needed to make the harness work correctly. If used as is, the camo quality is poor and only covers his upper torso and head (arms included).
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Nyalit was onboard the Prophet's flagship when it arrived at New Mombassa, and was deployed in the first wave to destroy the Human air defenses. Shortly after the last one was destroyed, the Prophet's ship jumped and he was rendered unconscious by the resulting shockwave. He trained with Mars when they were integrated with the Covenant forces.
RP sample (Optional but recommended.): Border of Reality
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Legital
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Legital » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Malshan wrote:Invited by AETEN.

Rank (Nothing above Sergeant, my CO-OP and I can break that rule): Sangheili Major
Occupation (Army, Marines, Elites, ODST): Sangheili Separtist Army; CQC Specialization
Carried ammunition: 1 recharge pack for the sword and seven magazines for the carbine.
Equipment outside of weaponry: 1 Sangheili Personal Shield unit, two Sangheili medpacks, three out of four components for an infiltrator harness. One more needed to make the harness work correctly. If used as is, the camo quality is poor and only covers his upper torso and head (arms included).
Brief Bio, and I mean brief. 3-4 sentences will do: Nyalit was onboard the Prophet's flagship when it arrived at New Mombassa, and was deployed in the first wave to destroy the Human air defenses. Shortly after the last one was destroyed, the Prophet's ship jumped and he was rendered unconscious by the resulting shockwave. He trained with Mars when they were integrated with the Covenant forces.

Your going to need to drop your rank a bit, other than that everything checks out. Fix that, and you will most likely be in.
"The Emperor Protects."

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Legital wrote:

Your going to need to drop your rank a bit, other than that everything checks out. Fix that, and you will most likely be in.

Yeah, that's why I went with an Officer, it's equal to a Sarge technically. Majors are equivalent to Lieutenants.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Legital wrote:

A Sangheili Major is too high?

It's the second lowest rank within the Elites.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Malshan wrote:
Legital wrote:

A Sangheili Major is too high?

It's the second lowest rank within the Elites.

Technically the Officer is the second lowest, as I qualify it as another rank as the armor is different and the same color of a minor. And the wikies read that the major is the same as a UNSC Lt.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse