NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 am

Monfrox's user raised an eyebrow at the two. "Uhm....I'm not very fond of musicals...." She said in response to them talking about breaking into a chorus. She looked at Nevvie. "Okay so there's a number of ways this can go down. Either one of us takes a bargain and allows for the others to pass, they give up when we say no, or they're going to do it the hard way." She whispered.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 am

Giovenith wrote:"Well, you kids seem nice enough. I guess I could let you pass," said Beelzebub. "Oh, but you, Dinosaur and giant robot guy... you seem techie. Don't let Belphegor see that. I assume Asmodeus has warned you?"

"I have," answered Asmodeus whimsically. "Then there's the boss-man himself, he is a whole other story. Are you sure getting your friend back is this important?"

"Sorry, but we are required to at least make some effort to stop you," added Beelzebub.

"So we'll start the old fashioned way!"

"Bargaining."

"Isn't there anything you've always desired in your life?"

"Something the mortal world could never offer you?"

"Because we have just about everything in stock!"

"Immortality, revenge, power, those are among the most popular."

"Hollywood gives us such a bad wrap, but we've had satisfied customers before!"

"You don't see us breaking out into a chorus of, "Poor Unfortunate Souls," now do you?"

"There isn't anything in the world that I can't have. For example, this morning I stole the Pope's hat, had breakfast with Tesla, created a new form of life ate it, and ate five pizza delivery guys. For immortality, I cheat death all the time and have a supply of back-up bodies. Revenge? Hold on." Nevvie said and pulled out a desktop computer from her pocket. She logged on and sent BILLIONS of spam e-mails at Dani's system. "From Hell's depths...I SPAM AT THEE! Mwahahahahaaa!" Nevvie laughed towards the ceiling, shaking her fists. "Already done. Don't ask how I got the internet. Now for power, I have a vastly superior reptilian intellect and know how to apply it. For example, I can build an orbital weapon that can turn stuff into tofu and then threateh the U.N. or W.A. with it, then the world is mine! Or I could use my time machine to go back in time to murder Adam and Eve, then no human race to stop the progress of the Raptors." Nevvie babbled on.
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user raised an eyebrow at the two. "Uhm....I'm not very fond of musicals...." She said in response to them talking about breaking into a chorus. She looked at Nevvie. "Okay so there's a number of ways this can go down. Either one of us takes a bargain and allows for the others to pass, they give up when we say no, or they're going to do it the hard way." She whispered.

"I could threaten them with the cat." Nevvie suggested.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:34 am

*Dabfia wakes up and gets out of his bed then goes to see if anything happened while he was sleeping*
Weird usually this place is half destroyed right now

(Edit: Just remembered dab was still on the space station)
*Dab shoots the last guard on the floor him and Vaid were on*
Alright time to plant the bomb
Last edited by Dabfia on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:37 am

Giovenith wrote:"Well, you kids seem nice enough. I guess I could let you pass," said Beelzebub. "Oh, but you, Dinosaur and giant robot guy... you seem techie. Don't let Belphegor see that. I assume Asmodeus has warned you?"

"I have," answered Asmodeus whimsically. "Then there's the boss-man himself, he is a whole other story. Are you sure getting your friend back is this important?"

"Sorry, but we are required to at least make some effort to stop you," added Beelzebub.

"Bargaining."

"You don't see us breaking out into a chorus of, "Poor Unfortunate Souls," now do you?"

"Immortality? revenge? power? Think again, big boy. After awhile immortality gets boring especially when you are a revengeful emperor who obviously can not truly exact revenge on the planet you want."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am

Germanic Templars wrote:

"Bargaining."

"Immortality? revenge? power? Think again, big boy. After awhile immortality gets boring especially when you are a revengeful emperor who obviously can not truly exact revenge on the planet you want."

"Cool it, Thriller. Remember that we're here for her and nothing else. No conquering Hell, no enslaving demons, and especially no pillaging. You are the epitome of a sneering imperialist. And that's a compliment. So let's just try to focus on the mission and get out of here, okay?" The girl said.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:57 am

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Cool it, Thriller. Remember that we're here for her and nothing else. No conquering Hell, no enslaving demons, and especially no pillaging. You are the epitome of a sneering imperialist. And that's a compliment. So let's just try to focus on the mission and get out of here, okay?" The girl said.

"Oh don't worry, I only plan on conquest of hell after my natural death. As for slavery, I find no use in it, and pillaging is for savages, as you can see, I am a man with honor and respect."
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:02 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Cool it, Thriller. Remember that we're here for her and nothing else. No conquering Hell, no enslaving demons, and especially no pillaging. You are the epitome of a sneering imperialist. And that's a compliment. So let's just try to focus on the mission and get out of here, okay?" The girl said.

"Oh don't worry, I only plan on conquest of hell after my natural death. As for slavery, I find no use in it, and pillaging is for savages, as you can see, I am a man with honor and respect."

"Honor and respect are fine till they get in the way." Nevvie commented.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:17 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Honor and respect are fine till they get in the way." Nevvie commented.

"So then, if they're bargaining, how are we supposed to please them? I mean, I'd like to get through this without getting into a fight if at all possible." The girl said.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Honor and respect are fine till they get in the way." Nevvie commented.

"So then, if they're bargaining, how are we supposed to please them? I mean, I'd like to get through this without getting into a fight if at all possible." The girl said.

"So throwing cats at them is out ouf the question? Then I shall challenge him to a CHESS GAME! I beat him before, bastard owes me fifty bucks, I could do it again." Nevvie suggested.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:23 am

Monfrox wrote:"So then, if they're bargaining, how are we supposed to please them? I mean, I'd like to get through this without getting into a fight if at all possible." The girl said.

"So throwing cats at them is out ouf the question? Then I shall challenge him to a CHESS GAME! I beat him before, bastard owes me fifty bucks, I could do it again." Nevvie suggested.

"But what about the other guy......." The girl said. She pondered ideas.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:25 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"So throwing cats at them is out ouf the question? Then I shall challenge him to a CHESS GAME! I beat him before, bastard owes me fifty bucks, I could do it again." Nevvie suggested.

"But what about the other guy......." The girl said. She pondered ideas.

"He looks like a strip poker sort of mammal." Nevvie replied in a disgusted tone.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:28 am

Monfrox wrote:"But what about the other guy......." The girl said. She pondered ideas.

"He looks like a strip poker sort of mammal." Nevvie replied in a didgusted tone.

The girl suddenly had an idea. "I think I can handle him....as much as it pains me to do so, but it's for Mon." She said.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"He looks like a strip poker sort of mammal." Nevvie replied in a didgusted tone.

The girl suddenly had an idea. "I think I can handle him....as much as it pains me to do so, but it's for Mon." She said.

"What, you are going fight'em? If so, let me help you."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:33 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The girl suddenly had an idea. "I think I can handle him....as much as it pains me to do so, but it's for Mon." She said.

The girl sighed. "I'm not going to fight him, quite the opposite really." She said.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:36 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"He looks like a strip poker sort of mammal." Nevvie replied in a disgusted tone.

:eyebrow: "Really? You are going to flirt with the demon of lust to get your way? I am insane, and even I can see that is not a good plan." Nevvie said.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 am

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

The girl sighed. "I'm not going to fight him, quite the opposite really." She said.

"Well ain't that a shame. *sigh* Do what you must."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:44 am

Monfrox wrote:The girl suddenly had an idea. "I think I can handle him....as much as it pains me to do so, but it's for Mon." She said.

:eyebrow: "Really? You are going to flirt with the demon of lust to get your way? I am insane, and even I can see that is not a good plan." Nevvie said.

"Hey, I didn't come down here to be told to go back up. I'm pulling out all the stops to get her back. You don't have to approve with my methods, you just have to get her out. Besides, was the chess game such a hot idea after all?" She shot back.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote: :eyebrow: "Really? You are going to flirt with the demon of lust to get your way? I am insane, and even I can see that is not a good plan." Nevvie said.

"Hey, I didn't come down here to be told to go back up. I'm pulling out all the stops to get her back. You don't have to approve with my methods, you just have to get her out. Besides, was the chess game such a hot idea after all?" She shot back.

"At least it was better than my idea of throwing cats at them." Nevvie said defensively.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 am

Monfrox wrote:"Hey, I didn't come down here to be told to go back up. I'm pulling out all the stops to get her back. You don't have to approve with my methods, you just have to get her out. Besides, was the chess game such a hot idea after all?" She shot back.

"At least it was better than my idea of throwing cats at them." Nevvie said defensively.

"Besides, I didn't say I was going to flirt with him." The girl said. She wouldn't like what she was about to do, but she hoped that it would be worth it in the long run.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"At least it was better than my idea of throwing cats at them." Nevvie said defensively.

"Besides, I didn't say I was going to flirt with him." The girl said. She wouldn't like what she was about to do, but she hoped that it would be worth it in the long run.

"Then what are you going to do?...................................Wait a second. You mammals are so disgusting." Nevvie deadpanned.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 am

Monfrox wrote:"Besides, I didn't say I was going to flirt with him." The girl said. She wouldn't like what she was about to do, but she hoped that it would be worth it in the long run.

"Then what are you going to do?...................................Wait a second. You mammals are so disgusting." Nevvie deadpanned.

"Like your kind doesn't do the exact same thing?" She shot back again.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 am

Monfrox wrote:"Besides, I didn't say I was going to flirt with him." The girl said. She wouldn't like what she was about to do, but she hoped that it would be worth it in the long run.

"Well my friend, what you call disgusting, we call the circle of life."

*looks at mon* "And if you are going to impress, then show some more."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 am

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Then what are you going to do?...................................Wait a second. You mammals are so disgusting." Nevvie deadpanned.

"Well my friend, what you call disgusting, we call the circle of life."

*looks at mon* "And if you are going to impress, then show some more."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Then what are you going to do?...................................Wait a second. You mammals are so disgusting." Nevvie deadpanned.

"Like your kind doesn't do the exact same thing?" She shot back again.

Nevvie thought it over. "Sex for favors? No. We reason, play a game, then rip somebody's guts out." Nevvie said.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 am

Monfrox wrote:"Like your kind doesn't do the exact same thing?" She shot back again.

Nevvie thought it over. "Sex for favors? No. We reason, play a game, then rip somebody's guts out." Nevvie said.

"That just goes to show we have more to offer." She replied.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse