NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arcadsland
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadsland » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Arcadsland wrote:Arcad panicked when she hurt the masked man. However to her luck she saw a door that was open, but was pitch black inside. Not thinking twice about it she ran inside.

Monfrox noticed an intrusion on her ground. She looked to see that it was someone that she had not seen before. Maybe this girl was lost, and meant no harm. She saw her, but the new girl couldn't see as the darkness closed on her, reducing her visibility. It was an unnatural darkness, one that she controlled on a whim. Monfrox's demonic voice spoke to the girl. "You shouldn't have come here......but perhaps, maybe you should have.....tell me, why are you here?" She said.

Arcad felt nausea's by this point. "I-I ended up here by accident". She said. Slightly wary of the voice she tried to maneauver herself through the darkness.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Arcadsland wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox noticed an intrusion on her ground. She looked to see that it was someone that she had not seen before. Maybe this girl was lost, and meant no harm. She saw her, but the new girl couldn't see as the darkness closed on her, reducing her visibility. It was an unnatural darkness, one that she controlled on a whim. Monfrox's demonic voice spoke to the girl. "You shouldn't have come here......but perhaps, maybe you should have.....tell me, why are you here?" She said.

Arcad felt nausea's by this point. "I-I ended up here by accident". She said. Slightly wary of the voice she tried to maneauver herself through the darkness.

There was a silence. "...........I see.....here, let me help you...." She said. She jumped down and landed behind the girl. With a wave of her hands, the darkness was swept to the furthest walls and corners, bringing light into the room. It was as if a cold wind had blown it away like smoke. The girl would now see where she was going. The room was still pretty normal, but the same could not be said for Monfrox, who shrouded her appearance from the girl as she stood behind her. To her, it would be as if she was wearing a long, black hooded cloak.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith yawned and stretched, having slept well despite Chi's snoring. She popped out and returned a half hour later with meat. She let herself into the guest room and gently shook Nevvie awake. "Alright sweets, a breakfast of delights and then upstairs for the files." She was quite determined to see her own file.

"Good morning, Bran," she said in passing, and then stopped to hug the stuffing out of him. "Just so," she said by way of explanation.

Nevvie woke up surprised. "I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different." she said. Nevvie streched and got out of bed. She was still wearing Swith's clothes and an oil and bloodstained labcoat. "Good idea. I'll spam Dani later in my original body, in a Hawiian shirt, in a cave lair." she said lost in thought.

Arcadsland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadsland » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Arcadsland wrote:Arcad felt nausea's by this point. "I-I ended up here by accident". She said. Slightly wary of the voice she tried to maneauver herself through the darkness.

There was a silence. "...........I see.....here, let me help you...." She said. She jumped down and landed behind the girl. With a wave of her hands, the darkness was swept to the furthest walls and corners, bringing light into the room. It was as if a cold wind had blown it away like smoke. The girl would now see where she was going. The room was still pretty normal, but the same could not be said for Monfrox, who shrouded her appearance from the girl as she stood behind her. To her, it would be as if she was wearing a long, black hooded cloak.

Arcad looked behind her and was surprised to see a hooded figure there. She jumped back and kept her distance before asking. "W-Who are you"? She asked.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Arcadsland wrote:
Monfrox wrote:There was a silence. "...........I see.....here, let me help you...." She said. She jumped down and landed behind the girl. With a wave of her hands, the darkness was swept to the furthest walls and corners, bringing light into the room. It was as if a cold wind had blown it away like smoke. The girl would now see where she was going. The room was still pretty normal, but the same could not be said for Monfrox, who shrouded her appearance from the girl as she stood behind her. To her, it would be as if she was wearing a long, black hooded cloak.

Arcad looked behind her and was surprised to see a hooded figure there. She jumped back and kept her distance before asking. "W-Who are you"? She asked.

"Me? I am a monster. A demon. A freak. A hopeless excuse for a significant other. And a survivor of the worst things mankind has done to itself. I hid my appearance from you so that you wouldn't run screaming bloody murder at the sight of me. But above all these things, I am the daughter of the devil himself. So, who are you and why would you want to see me?" Monfrox spoke. The only thing visible was her red eyes and her three shiny sets of fangs.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Arcadsland wrote:Arcad looked behind her and was surprised to see a hooded figure there. She jumped back and kept her distance before asking. "W-Who are you"? She asked.

"Me? I am a monster. A demon. A freak. A hopeless excuse for a significant other. And a survivor of the worst things mankind has done to itself. I hid my appearance from you so that you wouldn't run screaming bloody murder at the sight of me. But above all these things, I am the daughter of the devil himself. So, who are you and why would you want to see me?" Monfrox spoke. The only thing visible was her red eyes and her three shiny sets of fangs.

*Aleki, oblivious to what's going on, walks in on Mon and Arcad's conversation*

"Hey Mon, look what Thriller di-" *He said while standing in the doorway with his left hand on fire*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 pm

"wakes up and yawns,goes doorstairs"
i wonder where monfrox is?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 pm

*looks out the window and shoots a pigeon*
Damn pigeons
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Me? I am a monster. A demon. A freak. A hopeless excuse for a significant other. And a survivor of the worst things mankind has done to itself. I hid my appearance from you so that you wouldn't run screaming bloody murder at the sight of me. But above all these things, I am the daughter of the devil himself. So, who are you and why would you want to see me?" Monfrox spoke. The only thing visible was her red eyes and her three shiny sets of fangs.

"Hey Mon, look what Thriller di-" *He said while standing in the doorway with his left hand on fire*

"Aleki.....please leave....thank you......." Monfrox said while turning her head around to see him. She still seemed like she was wearing the cloak that covered her more demonic features.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:08 pm

"begins walking back to me and monfrox's room"
.....maybe.......i shouldnt.................She's most likely pissed at me..........Ill go somewhere else........i havent tried the waffles................
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Bones watched the new girl ran into Monfrox's pitch-black apartment, and Alexi after her. He pulled up a chair and some popcorn and watched the door, waiting to see what kind of state they would be in when they came out... if they came out at all...
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Aleki.....please leave....thank you......." Monfrox said while turning her head around to see him. She still seemed like she was wearing the cloak that covered her more demonic features.

*sigh* "Fine just let me-" *Before he could say anymore, Aleki bursts into flames*
Last edited by Germanic Templars on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 pm

*Dabfia walks out of his room to go get some coffee*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Aleki.....please leave....thank you......." Monfrox said while turning her head around to see him. She still seemed like she was wearing the cloak that covered her more demonic features.

*sigh* Fine just let me- *Before he could say anymore, Aleki bursts into flames*

Monfrox growled. Her tentacles whipped out from under the back side of her cloak, grabbed Aleki, and quickly flung him out into the hall so that she wouldn't catch fire. She retracted them back under her cloak and waited for Arcad's response.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Aleki.....please leave....thank you......." Monfrox said while turning her head around to see him. She still seemed like she was wearing the cloak that covered her more demonic features.

*sigh* Fine just let me- *Before he could say anymore, Aleki bursts into flames*

"smells fire and runs to see what it is"
ALEKI! YOUR ON FIRE!"throws namusan on aleki"
their i hope that helps.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Arcadsland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadsland » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Arcadsland wrote:Arcad looked behind her and was surprised to see a hooded figure there. She jumped back and kept her distance before asking. "W-Who are you"? She asked.

Arcad stood there with interest yet a paralyzing fear. She spoke up. "m-my name is Arcad. I'm a new nation". She stuttered.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Monfrox growled. Her tentacles whipped out from under the back side of her cloak, grabbed Aleki, and quickly flung him out into the hall so that she wouldn't catch fire. She retracted them back under her cloak and waited for Arcad's response.

*Down the hall* "O SHIT, MY CLONE!" *Aleki comes running up to the clone with a fire extinguisher, spraying the burnt corpse* "Damn...Well better tell Thriller about this."

*looks at Mon* "Hi.....sorry, Mon.....M'kay, bye." *Aleki runs away*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Bones watched Aleki the humanoid fireball go soaring out of Mon's apartment.

Fire? How interesting...

He grabbed a fire extinguisher from the wall and tossed it to Aleki before sitting back down and watching the door to see if Arcad came out and in what state of duress she would be in. Personally, his money was on "missing/torn-up clothes, crying heavily."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 pm

*Meanwhile in Dabfia's interrogation room*
Tell me or i rip out your throat.
Nope
*Rips out his throat and watches him bleed out*
I told him i would and he thought i was joking *Pulls a file about Drake out of his pocket*
A file about drake? since when did Ultor care About him?

Arcadsland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadsland » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Bone Fort wrote:Bones watched Aleki the humanoid fireball go soaring out of Mon's apartment.

Fire? How interesting...

He grabbed a fire extinguisher from the wall and tossed it to Aleki before sitting back down and watching the door to see if Arcad came out and in what state of duress she would be in. Personally, his money was on "missing/torn-up clothes, crying heavily."

Arcad walked out of the room as it seemed that she would recieve no response from the cloaked figure . Upon then she noticed the masked man and she started to hyperventilate again.

Red Star Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Star Union » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Sergei noticed the situation on his way to his room.

He stopped.

"What he hell is going on here??" He asked, alarmed.
I am currently overhauling my factbooks.

This is my oldest surviving account. I have many others.
Тнапк уои, сомгаде!

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:51 pm

*Aleki went back to retrieve his burnt clone's corpse, upon arrival he saw someone he has never seen before*

"ummm.. Hello."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Red Star Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Star Union » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki went back to retrieve his burnt clone's corpse, upon arrival he saw someone he has never seen before*

"ummm.. Hello."

"Privet. Would you mind telling me what de fuck is goink on here?" He said.
I am currently overhauling my factbooks.

This is my oldest surviving account. I have many others.
Тнапк уои, сомгаде!

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Red Star Union wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki went back to retrieve his burnt clone's corpse, upon arrival he saw someone he has never seen before*

"ummm.. Hello."

"Privet. Would you mind telling me what de fuck is goink on here?" He said.

"Private?! I'll have you know lad, that I am Commander Aleki R. Smyth, Commander of the Germanic Templars Clone Army. And second *looks at burn corpes* that's classified. So if you do not mind, i have to take the body to my Emperor."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Arcadsland wrote:Arcad walked out of the room as it seemed that she would recieve no response from the cloaked figure . Upon then she noticed the masked man and she started to hyperventilate again.

What? She walked out on one piece?... Interesting... Oh look, she sees me and is starting to panic, that's a good sign.

He threw the popcorn away over his shoulder and looked back at Arcad.

"Why hello again, new person who still hasn't formally introduced herself to me, how can I help you on this fine day?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse