NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am

Monfrox's user was careful to go as slowly as possible past her nation's door, as she tip-toed to Bran's room. Lucky for her, she was still snoozing from having a late night. Her user then rushed into Bran's room once at a safe distance and closed the door behind her, panting. Her heart was racing inside her chest and she was shaking. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 am

*Dab wakes up*
Shit what did i miss?
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 am

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user was careful to go as slowly as possible past her nation's door, as she tip-toed to Bran's room. Lucky for her, she was still snoozing from having a late night. Her user then rushed into Bran's room once at a safe distance and closed the door behind her, panting. Her heart was racing inside her chest and she was shaking. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

NVE knocked on Bran's door. "Bran? Are you up yet? Are we still going to do the paintball thing?" he asked outside of the door.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user was careful to go as slowly as possible past her nation's door, as she tip-toed to Bran's room. Lucky for her, she was still snoozing from having a late night. Her user then rushed into Bran's room once at a safe distance and closed the door behind her, panting. Her heart was racing inside her chest and she was shaking. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

NVE knocked on Bran's door. "Bran? Are you up yet? Are we still going to do the paintball thing?" he asked outside of the door.

"Eep!" Monfrox's user clamped her mouth shut and slowly side-stepped into the shadows.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE knocked on Bran's door. "Bran? Are you up yet? Are we still going to do the paintball thing?" he asked outside of the door.

"Eep!" Monfrox's user clamped her mouth shut and slowly side-stepped into the shadows.

NVE smelled food inside Brans room. "Do I smell......waffles in there? WAFFLES!" NVE said excitedly and attacked the door with a fire axe. After a couple swings he realized the door was unlocked. NVE opened the door, leaving the axe sticking on the door. He entered.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Eep!" Monfrox's user clamped her mouth shut and slowly side-stepped into the shadows.

NVE smelled food inside Brans room. "Do I smell......waffles in there? WAFFLES!" NVE said excitedly and attacked the door with a fire axe. After a couple swings he realized the door was unlocked. NVE opened the door, leaving the axe sticking on the door. He entered.

Monfrox's user felt like she was in the Shining when NVE went hacking at the door. She curled up in the corner and hid away her MP5. "Please don't see me. Please, please don't see me." She thought over and over.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE smelled food inside Brans room. "Do I smell......waffles in there? WAFFLES!" NVE said excitedly and attacked the door with a fire axe. After a couple swings he realized the door was unlocked. NVE opened the door, leaving the axe sticking on the door. He entered.

Monfrox's user felt like she was in the Shining when NVE went hacking at the door. She curled up in the corner and hid away her MP5. "Please don't see me. Please, please don't see me." She thought over and over.

NVE searched the kitchen, nobody there. "Dammit Bran! Where are you?" he said. He helped himself to some of the waffles before continuing his search. NVE took a deep breath through his nostrils and found a human scent in the apartment. "Found you!" he shouted and cornered Mon's user. "Wait, you aren't Bran, and you aren't his sister. Identify yourself mammal!" NVE demanded and blocked escape.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user felt like she was in the Shining when NVE went hacking at the door. She curled up in the corner and hid away her MP5. "Please don't see me. Please, please don't see me." She thought over and over.

NVE searched the kitchen, nobody there. "Dammit Bran! Where are you?" he said. He helped himself to some of the waffles before continuing his search. NVE took a deep breath through his nostrils and found a human scent in the apartment. "Found you!" he shouted and cornered Mon's user. "Wait, you aren't Bran, and you aren't his sister. Identify yourself mammal!" NVE demanded and blocked escape.

"Get back, raptor! I'm none of your business!" She shot back, still cowering in the corner. She put a hand on her MP5.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE searched the kitchen, nobody there. "Dammit Bran! Where are you?" he said. He helped himself to some of the waffles before continuing his search. NVE took a deep breath through his nostrils and found a human scent in the apartment. "Found you!" he shouted and cornered Mon's user. "Wait, you aren't Bran, and you aren't his sister. Identify yourself mammal!" NVE demanded and blocked escape.

"Get back, raptor! I'm none of your business!" She shot back, still cowering in the corner. She put a hand on her MP5.

"Identify youself or become breakfast." NVE said in a calm tone.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Get back, raptor! I'm none of your business!" She shot back, still cowering in the corner. She put a hand on her MP5.

"Identify youself or become breakfast." NVE said in a calm tone.

"I'm new, and that's that." The girl replied.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Identify youself or become breakfast." NVE said in a calm tone.

"I'm new, and that's that." The girl replied.

"So was the pizza guy, but I ate him too. The nameless are always expendable, like Lance's servants or my clones." NVE rambled while takeing out a bottle of bar-be-que sauce out of his jacket pocket.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Monfrox wrote:"I'm new, and that's that." The girl replied.

"So was the pizza guy, but I ate him too. The nameless are always expendable, like Lance's servants." NVE rambled while takeing out a bottle of bar-be-que sauce out of his jacket pocket.

The girl whipped out the MP5 and sat up a bit. "THAT'S.....far.....enough......you don't know me, nor would you want to. But I know you, NVE. Oh yes I do. I know all about the fate's of those pizza guys. I know that your psychiatrist is probably a clever ruse for an evil plan, and I know that you would rather find out why I know such things through science than through your stomach." She stated in a stern voice.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"So was the pizza guy, but I ate him too. The nameless are always expendable, like Lance's servants." NVE rambled while takeing out a bottle of bar-be-que sauce out of his jacket pocket.

The girl whipped out the MP5 and sat up a bit. "THAT'S.....far.....enough......you don't know me, nor would you want to. But I know you, NVE. Oh yes I do. I know all about the fate's of those pizza guys. I know that your psychiatrist is probably a clever ruse for an evil plan, and I know that you would rather find out why I know such things through science than through your stomach." She stated in a stern voice.

NVE dropped the bottle with a look of shock on his face. "Oh bloody hell! What do you want? How do you know? Who are you?" he said with his arms in the air in surrender.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Monfrox wrote:The girl whipped out the MP5 and sat up a bit. "THAT'S.....far.....enough......you don't know me, nor would you want to. But I know you, NVE. Oh yes I do. I know all about the fate's of those pizza guys. I know that your psychiatrist is probably a clever ruse for an evil plan, and I know that you would rather find out why I know such things through science than through your stomach." She stated in a stern voice.

NVE dropped the bottle with a look of shock on his face. "Oh bloody hell! What do you want? How do you know? Who are you?" he said with his arms in the air in surrender.

"Me? A more appropriate question would be what am I. Know that despite how smart you think you are, there are things that you could probably not comprehend beyond this realm. Things that would distort the entirety of reality if you knew. Ohhh, if you only knew. And I know because I have seen it. Like writing on the wall, I know all of what I choose to read. I am a being the likes of which you have never seen. So, let's all just forget this happened and go about our lives, or I'll feed you 9x19mm Parabellum for breakfast. Sound good?" She asked.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 pm

"wakes up and walks around"
well im bored
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"wakes up and walks around"
well im bored

"Oh shit, Tsuyoi's awake. Quick, hide me!" The girl said panicking.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"wakes up and walks around"
well im bored

"Oh shit, Tsuyoi's awake. Quick, hide me!" The girl said panicking.

............i hear something......."goes into my bag of military junk and notices a missing MP5"
hey...........Where the hell my MP5 go?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE dropped the bottle with a look of shock on his face. "Oh bloody hell! What do you want? How do you know? Who are you?" he said with his arms in the air in surrender.

"Me? A more appropriate question would be what am I. Know that despite how smart you think you are, there are things that you could probably not comprehend beyond this realm. Things that would distort the entirety of reality if you knew. Ohhh, if you only knew. And I know because I have seen it. Like writing on the wall, I know all of what I choose to read. I am a being the likes of which you have never seen. So, let's all just forget this happened and go about our lives, or I'll feed you 9x19mm Parabellum for breakfast. Sound good?" She asked.

"So you think you are a god? I would ask you to prove it but no answer would satisfy me. Reality distortions happen all the time. I know everything except for those things that are needed for the plot. Therefore, you must be very important. Now would you kindly tell me who you are?" NVE deduced with a slight grin.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Me? A more appropriate question would be what am I. Know that despite how smart you think you are, there are things that you could probably not comprehend beyond this realm. Things that would distort the entirety of reality if you knew. Ohhh, if you only knew. And I know because I have seen it. Like writing on the wall, I know all of what I choose to read. I am a being the likes of which you have never seen. So, let's all just forget this happened and go about our lives, or I'll feed you 9x19mm Parabellum for breakfast. Sound good?" She asked.

"So you think you are a god? I would ask you to prove it but no answer would satisfy me. Reality distortions happen all the time. I know everything except for those things that are needed for the plot. Therefore, you must be very important. Now would you kindly tell me who you are?" NVE deduced with a slight grin.

"I'll tell you if you hide my from Tsuyoi. Make sure she doesn't find me at all! Once she's gone, I'll tell you, I swear it." The girl replied, taking the MP5 down and putting it over her shoulder.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"So you think you are a god? I would ask you to prove it but no answer would satisfy me. Reality distortions happen all the time. I know everything except for those things that are needed for the plot. Therefore, you must be very important. Now would you kindly tell me who you are?" NVE deduced with a slight grin.

"I'll tell you if you hide my from Tsuyoi. Make sure she doesn't find me at all! Once she's gone, I'll tell you, I swear it." The girl replied, taking the MP5 down and putting it over her shoulder.

"sees monfrox still asleep"
well she's knocked out cold...........i might do a little prank on her........hehehe
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"So you think you are a god? I would ask you to prove it but no answer would satisfy me. Reality distortions happen all the time. I know everything except for those things that are needed for the plot. Therefore, you must be very important. Now would you kindly tell me who you are?" NVE deduced with a slight grin.

"You can hide in VanDelay's apartment, nobody ever goes in there. Besides, you know he is my human disguise." NVE said and led her to his second apartment. "I know it looks like Frasier's apartment from the show. I couldn't think of how a psychaitrist would live. There is food in the fridge and you know about the liver, so don't touch it." NVE added.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Monfrox wrote:

Bran and Natiya walked out after eating a few Waffles.

"Why are people always standing outside my door?"

"Because the people here are mostly crazy."

"That has to be the first time I ever agreed with you Sister."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:35 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"I'll tell you if you hide my from Tsuyoi. Make sure she doesn't find me at all! Once she's gone, I'll tell you, I swear it." The girl replied, taking the MP5 down and putting it over her shoulder.

"Hello Bran. I wanted to ask you about the paintball idea." NVE greeted him.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:38 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Hello Bran. I wanted to ask you about the paintball idea." NVE greeted him.

"Yeah sure, we need a few days to organize but I see this as a real possibility.

Who's the new girl?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:43 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Hello Bran. I wanted to ask you about the paintball idea." NVE greeted him.

"Yeah sure, we need a few days to organize but I see this as a real possibility.

Who's the new girl?"

"I wanted to show you designs for new paint guns. The new girl is......VanDelay's roommate! Wait, you know VanDelay is me already." NVE replied.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse