NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:56 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
" Well hi there, its good to see you. And i'm still in this damn towel."

"Here." NVE told Thriller and gave him one of his human sized suited. He used those suits while he was disguised in human form.
NVE then turned to Giovenith.
"Hello little mammalian spawn worm." NVE said in a sweet tone and adjusted his labcoat.

"Thank you, now if you don't mind, I am going to find a suitable place to change."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Arike pressed her body against the wall as the railgun beam nicked her face. She looked at Tekikoku. "Send me to hell?! HELL IS ALREADY HERE!!" She cackled manically. She flew forward and kicked her in her stomach. This was it, she would end it here, for her friend. She socked her up the jaw, kneed her in the chin, stepped on her ankle, grabbed her arm, broke it with her other arm, elbowed her in the torso, then pivoted to hit her in the face. She ended by facing opposite of her opponent, grabbing the arm from behind her, and tossing her down at Edge and Scarlet. "You took my friend's life, now I take yours." She muttered.

"sees what has happen and stand in the middle of the hallway well a strange aura fills the room and a wing grabs arike"
..........even if they try to kill me............Their still my sisters.......and i still love and care for them!"phas the wing pull arike closer and punches her in the face" I still love them no matter what! even if they attempt to kill me!

Arike grabbed the wings and threw them off her. She walked over and grabbed Monfrox's lifeless demon body and then walked back to Tsuyoi. "Tell me, child. Is SHE worth your petty quarrel?" She growled, holding Monfrox in sort of a bridal style carry.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Bran (Again) jumped on the P.A. and began to make an announcment. Then he realized that he had a Cell phone and decided to call NVE about something . . .

"NVE! You might want to come down here, I need you to see this!"

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
" Well hi there, its good to see you. And i'm still in this damn towel."

"Here." NVE told Thriller and gave him one of his human sized suited. He used those suits while he was disguised in human form.
"Hello little mammalian spawn worm." NVE said in a sweet tone and adjusted his labcoat.

Giovenith laughed. "Oh dinosaur, I am indeed a mammal. But that doesn't mean I'm mammal spawn."

Bone Fort wrote:Bones emerges from the shadows behind Giovenith, NVE, and Thriller.

"Hello again everyone."

"Sir Bones!"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 pm

"Why hello Giovenith. How are you doing this fine day?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"sees what has happen and stand in the middle of the hallway well a strange aura fills the room and a wing grabs arike"
..........even if they try to kill me............Their still my sisters.......and i still love and care for them!"phas the wing pull arike closer and punches her in the face" I still love them no matter what! even if they attempt to kill me!

Arike grabbed the wings and threw them off her. She walked over and grabbed Monfrox's lifeless demon body and then walked back to Tsuyoi. "Tell me, child. Is SHE worth your petty quarrel?" She growled, holding Monfrox in sort of a bridal style carry.

"looks down" no............but.............my sisters i still care for..........and i also care for monfrox to.........."starts to sry" im......so confused......"runs away"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Arike grabbed the wings and threw them off her. She walked over and grabbed Monfrox's lifeless demon body and then walked back to Tsuyoi. "Tell me, child. Is SHE worth your petty quarrel?" She growled, holding Monfrox in sort of a bridal style carry.

"looks down" no............but.............my sisters i still care for..........and i also care for monfrox to.........."starts to sry" im......so confused......"runs away"

"Just as I thought..." Arike spat. She walked over to Tsuyoi's sisters who were barely hanging onto their lives. "Well, live or die. Either way, I'll be seeing you." She said before walking out and starting downstairs.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"Why hello Giovenith. How are you doing this fine day?"

"I'm fantastic!" she smiled, "Sister came to visit me, I healed her up, and she went on her way! What about you?"
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Here." NVE told Thriller and gave him one of his human sized suited. He used those suits while he was disguised in human form.

"Thank you, now if you don't mind, I am going to find a suitable place to change."

"Just get them back Dry-Cleaned when you are done." NVE instructed.

Bone Fort wrote:Bones emerges from the shadows behind Giovenith, NVE, and Thriller.

"Hello again everyone."

"Hello Asstard, what do know of the spawn worm?" he asked Bones and pointed at Giovenith.
The BranRiech wrote:Bran (Again) jumped on the P.A. and began to make an announcment. Then he realized that he had a Cell phone and decided to call NVE about something . . .

"This better be important." NVE replied and ran to the bunker leaving the others in Dr. VanDelay's apartment.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Giovenith wrote:"I'm fantastic!" she smiled, "Sister came to visit me, I healed her up, and she went on her way! What about you?"

"Your sister? How interesting. Anyway, I've been fine. Haven't seen any evil shadows or anything, have you?"

He deliberately ignores NVE.
Last edited by Bone Fort on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"looks down" no............but.............my sisters i still care for..........and i also care for monfrox to.........."starts to sry" im......so confused......"runs away"

"Just as I thought..." Arike spat. She walked over to Tsuyoi's sisters who were barely hanging onto their lives. "Well, live or die. Either way, I'll be seeing you." She said before walking out and starting downstairs.

*Aleki while heading up stairs, tries to squeeze past Arike, when up stairs, he sees Tsuyoi's sisters*

"Oh bloody hell, first i try to find Thriller's room, now, there are near dead people on the floor and blood everywhere.."

*Gets on the radio*

"Kaiser, we an issue."

"speak."

"I see three critically wounded up here, need medical attention now, sir."

*sigh* "i'm no it."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"I'm fantastic!" she smiled, "Sister came to visit me, I healed her up, and she went on her way! What about you?"

"Your sister? How interesting. Anyway, I've been fine. Haven't seen any evil shadows or anything, have you?"

"No, no, no shadows." she confirmed, "The dinosaur is talking to you, by the way."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran (Again) jumped on the P.A. and began to make an announcment. Then he realized that he had a Cell phone and decided to call NVE about something . . .

"This better be important." NVE replied and ran to the bunker leaving the others in Dr. VanDelay's apartment.

Bran pulled up a security feed from a few minutes ago . . .

"Check this out, it looks like Mon got herself offed again. Do you still have that Lazarus machine? We might need it and I don't want those Psychopaths using the clinic when Swith's not around."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"looks down" no............but.............my sisters i still care for..........and i also care for monfrox to.........."starts to sry" im......so confused......"runs away"

"the strike ops soldiers were in the lobby and turn to arike"
so how'd it go asked kaizer who had a piece of warped bandage paper over his arm
"striker Slaps Kaizer"
Shut it! commanded Striker
"blitz and deadeye laughed at kaizer"
YOU TWO SHUT UP TWO BEFORE I BRING THE VAMPF SUPER FIGHTER JET HERE! shouted Striker
"pokes monfrox's body"
monfrox are you gonna live?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Giovenith wrote:"No, no, no shadows." she confirmed, "The dinosaur is talking to you, by the way."

"Oh, I know, I'm deliberately ignoring him."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Check this out, it looks like Mon got herself offed again. Do you still have that Lazarus machine? We might need it and I don't want those Psychopaths using the clinic when Swith's not around."

"I left it on the roof with the Giant Death-Ray." NVE replied.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"No, no, no shadows." she confirmed, "The dinosaur is talking to you, by the way."

"Oh, I know, I'm deliberately ignoring him."

"Oh... okay!" she spun around in a circle for a minute before asking another question. "How has your quest been going along? Good?!"
she/her

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Oh... okay!" she spun around in a circle for a minute before asking another question. "How has your quest been going along? Good?!"

"We are still a long way from finding the Holy Grail, but we shall prevail... eventually..."

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"Oh... okay!" she spun around in a circle for a minute before asking another question. "How has your quest been going along? Good?!"

"We are still a long way from finding the Holy Grail, but we shall prevail... eventually..."

OOC: NVE left you guys in VanDelay's apartment.

IC: Dr. VanDelay(human psychiatrist!) entered the door. "Who let you in my apartment!" he said faking surprise.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"I left it on the roof with the Giant Death-Ray." NVE replied.

"You might want to go grab it, I think one of them is bringing Mon down here and she doesn't look friendly . . ."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm

*Dabfia comes back to the complex covered in plague mutants blood*
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Bone Fort wrote:

"Yes you will!" she exclaimed, "You will, I know it! You're better than Arthur, he fell after a while..." She looked a bit stingy for a moment, like remembering something.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I left it on the roof with the Giant Death-Ray." NVE replied.

"You might want to go grab it, I think one of them is bringing Mon down here and she doesn't look friendly . . ."

"That thing is huge! Just take the body to the roof and I'll have it ready when you get there. Can you manage that?" NVE asked.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Yes you will!" she exclaimed, "You will, I know it! You're better than Arthur, he fell after a while..." She looked a bit stingy for a moment, like remembering something.

"But of course. And we shall slay the Jabberwocky too!"

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"That thing is huge! Just take the body to the roof and I'll have it ready when you get there. Can you manage that?" NVE asked.

"Sure, what if they bring her down here?''

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse