NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Uhm yeah sure, I knew Mon was fighting someone . . .

. . . Who the hell are these guys!?"

"More importantly.
*Natiya glances in Tsu's direction*
Who are you?"

these guys are tsuyoi elite soldiers,the strike ops raiders and im tsuyoi!

"Just as long as they're on our side . . .

. . . Nice to meet you guys, nice entrance by the way. Tsu, I'd like you to meet my Sister. Her name's Natiya."

*Natiya reaches her hand out to Tsuyoi.*

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Oh but there are time-space anomalies, because those nukes never hit. Look outside frail mammal, the city still stands and there are no infected zombies in sight. Besides, I asked you who you were." NVE said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well, if you want to know who I am, I am the -"

"-Immortal Emperor Thriller."*said Aleki in an excited tone*

"Yes, in the flesh. I know, i know, I do not look 180 years old, but I can tell you, this is my original body. Now does anybody have some clothes?"

"I could loan you one of Dr. VanDelay's suits. I am sure he won't mind." NVE replied in a bored tone.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:these guys are tsuyoi elite soldiers,the strike ops raiders and im tsuyoi!

. . . Nice to meet you guys, nice entrance by the way. Tsu, I'd like you to meet my Sister. Her name's Natiya."

as long as your not a threat to me,they wont put you into the cities beef."looks at natiya" hm...............hey do you know what bran's waffles taste like?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

as long as your not a threat to me,they wont put you into the cities beef."looks at natiya" hm...............hey do you know what bran's waffles taste like?

"Yes, he always used to make them for us when we were kids. I always ended up throwing them at him though . . .

. . . Besides the point, who are you?"

"Yeah, you always got Syrup in my Hair."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:as long as your not a threat to me,they wont put you into the cities beef."looks at natiya" hm...............hey do you know what bran's waffles taste like?

"Yes, he always used to make them for us when we were kids. I always ended up throwing them at him though . . .

well that isnt nice..............you should be greatful you would have a little brother that would make food for you........my sisters are here trying to kill me......anyways im tsuyoi.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

well that isnt nice..............you should be greatful you would have a little brother that would make food for you........my sisters are here trying to kill me......anyways im tsuyoi.

"Yeah, I know they're good though. I haven't had any after I was sent to America though . . ."

"Don't worry Sister. I'll make you some for Breakfast tomorrow. Now, let's get inside before Mon and those idiots destroy the building or decide that coming down here is a good Idea."

Bran opened the Fallout shelter door, Natiya and him both walked in; expecting the others to follow suit.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

NVE walks past while sarching for a voicebox, and sees Tsuyoi. "Bloody Past Tsuyoi stabbing me in the back and shooting me with my own gun." he curses under his breath and walks away, now angry.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Well, if you want to know who I am, I am the -"

"-Immortal Emperor Thriller."*said Aleki in an excited tone*

"Yes, in the flesh. I know, i know, I do not look 180 years old, but I can tell you, this is my original body. Now does anybody have some clothes?"

"I could loan you one of Dr. VanDelay's suits. I am sure he won't mind." NVE replied in a bored tone.

"Sounds good. Also, I am detecting a bit of boredom in your tone, is there a problem?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 pm

*Evil Dab gets on the P.A.*
will the people who are fighting please stop or take it outside before i hit the red button again
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Monfrox wrote:Arike smacked Tekikoku's fist into Edge before taking the latter's leg up and flipping her onto the ground. She crouched and charged Scarlet, sending her fist into her stomach. Once contacted, she pierced the skin with her claws. "I'm sorry.....but I couldn't hear that over my friend dying!" She yelled before kicking her leg out and socking her face into the wall. Then she bent her over and brought her face down to Arike's knee as she crouched in front of her.

"edge gets up and stabs arike with her sword and slammed her into the ground,as tekikoku helped scarlet up"
are you okay sister asked tekikoku with a worried look
Yes........but severely wounded said scarlet coughing up blood
that should finish her said Edge with a sadistic smile as she begins punching arike
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm

*Aleki puts his helmet back on and proceeded upstairs*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I could loan you one of Dr. VanDelay's suits. I am sure he won't mind." NVE replied in a bored tone.

"Sounds good. Also, I am detecting a bit of boredom in your tone, is there a problem?"

"Not at all, I am glad things are quieting down. I do get a bit tired of saving this pile of rubble that I barely get to enjoy it. I also get tied of people thinking they are better than me. 'Oh I have a familiy, I have opposable thumbs, I almost died!' We'll see who has the last laugh when I implode this universe on them." NVE said forgeting that he was talking to someone.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

"Not at all, I am glad things are quieting down. I do get a bit tired of saving this pile of rubble that I barely get to enjoy it. I also get tied of people thinking they are better than me. 'Oh I have a familiy, I have opposable thumbs, I almost died!' We'll see who has the last laugh when I implode this universe on them." NVE said forgeting that he was talking to someone.

*stares blankly*

"That's wunderbar, but doing that and you run the potential of killing yourself."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Arike smacked Tekikoku's fist into Edge before taking the latter's leg up and flipping her onto the ground. She crouched and charged Scarlet, sending her fist into her stomach. Once contacted, she pierced the skin with her claws. "I'm sorry.....but I couldn't hear that over my friend dying!" She yelled before kicking her leg out and socking her face into the wall. Then she bent her over and brought her face down to Arike's knee as she crouched in front of her.

"edge gets up and stabs arike with her sword and slammed her into the ground,as tekikoku helped scarlet up"
that should finish her said Edge with a sadistic smile as she begins punching arike

The More
Arike sat there and took it until she felt the utmost rage. She roared and chomped into Edge's neck with both sets of her teeth and then tore off a piece of it. She then kicked her away and got back up. She spat out the chunk of meat she took and looked at the sword. She grabbed the handle and pulled it out, slowly and painfully. Finally, it gave and slipped free of her body. Arike twirled the sword around until she held it like a spear. "Think fast, bitch." She said coldly before she threw the sword at her.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:........my sisters are here trying to kill me......

"Are those idiots still fighting up there? Is there anything you can do to end it?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"edge gets up and stabs arike with her sword and slammed her into the ground,as tekikoku helped scarlet up"

The More
Arike sat there and took it until she felt the utmost rage. She roared and chomped into Edge's neck with both sets of her teeth and then tore off a piece of it. She then kicked her away and got back up. She spat out the chunk of meat she took and looked at the sword. She grabbed the handle and pulled it out, slowly and painfully. Finally, it gave and slipped free of her body. Arike twirled the sword around until she held it like a spear. "Think fast, bitch." She said coldly before she threw the sword at her.
"scarlet jumped in the way and got hit by the sword,as i come running up stairs"
oh.........no............."sees scarlet with edge's sword threw her body as tekikoku fires other railgun beam at arike"
you dare...........harm my sisters........................Ill send you to hell! said Tekikoku who is becoming filled with rage.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Not at all, I am glad things are quieting down. I do get a bit tired of saving this pile of rubble that I barely get to enjoy it. I also get tied of people thinking they are better than me. 'Oh I have a familiy, I have opposable thumbs, I almost died!' We'll see who has the last laugh when I implode this universe on them." NVE said forgeting that he was talking to someone.

*stares blankly*

"That's wunderbar, but doing that and you run the potential of killing yourself."

"Who said I was going to be in this universe when it happens? Besides, I've died enough times to know what to expect." NVE said unlocking the door to his alternate persona's apartment.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
*stares blankly*

"Who said I was going to be in this universe when it happens? Besides, I've died enough times to know what to expect." NVE said unlocking the door to his alternate persona's apartment.

"Ya know, there are times like this when I feel it would be appropriate just to end all life via black hole."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Who said I was going to be in this universe when it happens? Besides, I've died enough times to know what to expect." NVE said unlocking the door to his alternate persona's apartment.

"Ya know, there are times like this when I feel it would be appropriate just to end all life via black hole."

"Aw, don't say that..." said Giovenith, suddenly appearing there. She looked pitying.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Aw, don't say that..." said Giovenith, suddenly appearing there. She looked pitying.

" Well hi there, its good to see you. And i'm still in this damn towel."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The More
"scarlet jumped in the way and got hit by the sword,as i come running up stairs"
oh.........no............."sees scarlet with edge's sword threw her body as tekikoku fires other railgun beam at arike"
you dare...........harm my sisters........................Ill send you to hell! said Tekikoku who is becoming filled with rage.

Arike pressed her body against the wall as the railgun beam nicked her face. She looked at Tekikoku. "Send me to hell?! HELL IS ALREADY HERE!!" She cackled manically. She flew forward and kicked her in her stomach. This was it, she would end it here, for her friend. She socked her up the jaw, kneed her in the chin, stepped on her ankle, grabbed her arm, broke it with her other arm, elbowed her in the torso, then pivoted to hit her in the face. She ended by facing opposite of her opponent, grabbing the arm from behind her, and tossing her down at Edge and Scarlet. "You took my friend's life, now I take yours." She muttered.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

" Well hi there, its good to see you. And i'm still in this damn towel."

"Here." NVE told Thriller and gave him one of his human sized suited. He used those suits while he was disguised in human form.
NVE then turned to Giovenith.
"Hello little mammalian spawn worm." NVE said in a sweet tone and adjusted his labcoat.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Bran hopped on the P.A. system and did what he could without getting maimed.

"Will whoever is fighting upstairs please stop? Some of us like to walk around here without getting involved in a full-scale war every five minutes!"

After a few minutes of watching the security cameras covering the battle, Bran realised it was hopeless and decided to let it run its course . . .

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Bones emerges from the shadows behind Giovenith, NVE, and Thriller.

"Hello again everyone."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"scarlet jumped in the way and got hit by the sword,as i come running up stairs"

Arike pressed her body against the wall as the railgun beam nicked her face. She looked at Tekikoku. "Send me to hell?! HELL IS ALREADY HERE!!" She cackled manically. She flew forward and kicked her in her stomach. This was it, she would end it here, for her friend. She socked her up the jaw, kneed her in the chin, stepped on her ankle, grabbed her arm, broke it with her other arm, elbowed her in the torso, then pivoted to hit her in the face. She ended by facing opposite of her opponent, grabbing the arm from behind her, and tossing her down at Edge and Scarlet. "You took my friend's life, now I take yours." She muttered.

"sees what has happen and stand in the middle of the hallway well a strange aura fills the room and a wing grabs arike"
..........even if they try to kill me............Their still my sisters.......and i still love and care for them!"phas the wing pull arike closer and punches her in the face" I still love them no matter what! even if they attempt to kill me!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse