NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"stops singing and looks at triller"
you made me stop singing...............what do you want"seems a little pissed off"


"look, no need to get angry, i am here to apologize, I was acting a bit like a prick, for the most part."

apology.............accepted.........you just got lucky that im feeling a little happy today..........im not a forgiving person like you think...."gets up and walks away"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"You know," she said as Bran and NVE walked to Bones' room, "he's probably a few henchmen sitting around, and did you count to see if everyone went with him? Herr Doktor? Totenkopf? Ripper? That weird guy who runs really fast?"


"If there's anyone in there, I'll set my Raygun to stun. Let's go before they get back."

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Giovenith wrote:"We can only hope and await if my Mama or someone else gives orders," said Giovenith. "I, I must guard the whistle. It's special. Mama took it, and re-created it so it could make things... just in case. The shadows may come though, and they must always be watched out for."

She then made her way back outside. "Campbell Bridge needs to learn now! The regular people shouldn't be able to overhear Mama's words or orders. We should go home."


"We shall help in whatever way we can. So lead on."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"look, no need to get angry, i am here to apologize, I was acting a bit like a prick, for the most part."

apology.............accepted.........you just got lucky that im feeling a little happy today..........im not a forgiving person like you think...."gets up and walks away"


"mmmm...... Before you go. A hug to show you truly mean it."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"You know," she said as Bran and NVE walked to Bones' room, "he's probably a few henchmen sitting around, and did you count to see if everyone went with him? Herr Doktor? Totenkopf? Ripper? That weird guy who runs really fast?"

"Don't worry, I got ways of getting around his security. The severed head said that they are all out."

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:apology.............accepted.........you just got lucky that im feeling a little happy today..........im not a forgiving person like you think...."gets up and walks away"


"mmmm...... Before you go. A hug to show you truly mean it."

i dont accept hugs............."keeps walking away down to the bunker"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:44 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"If there's anyone in there, I'll set my Raygun to stun. Let's go before they get back."

A dark smile crept onto Swith's face. She thought breaking into Bone & Co's files was a bad idea, but bad ideas were a delightful way to pass an afternoon.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"mmmm...... Before you go. A hug to show you truly mean it."

i dont accept hugs............."keeps walking away down to the bunker"


"pity, and i was hoping we could be friends."

*walks away*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"mmmm...... Before you go. A hug to show you truly mean it."

i dont accept hugs............."keeps walking away down to the bunker"


"What are you doing down there? I have control of the security cameras you know."

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"If there's anyone in there, I'll set my Raygun to stun. Let's go before they get back."

A dark smile crept onto Swith's face. She thought breaking into Bone & Co's files was a bad idea, but bad ideas were a delightful way to pass an afternoon.


"Let's do this."

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19536
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"We can only hope and await if my Mama or someone else gives orders," said Giovenith. "I, I must guard the whistle. It's special. Mama took it, and re-created it so it could make things... just in case. The shadows may come though, and they must always be watched out for."

She then made her way back outside. "Campbell Bridge needs to learn now! The regular people shouldn't be able to overhear Mama's words or orders. We should go home."


"We shall help in whatever way we can. So lead on."


The tree portal was luckily undiscovered by any other passer-by's, and the small group had no trouble hopping through back the apartment lands. Giovenith picked up the bark she had ripped off and patted it back on, leaving no trace of a hole or cracks, much less a portal, ever being there.

"I'm hungry!" she cheered, "Let's goooooo EAT!" She ran off back into the building.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:i dont accept hugs............."keeps walking away down to the bunker"


"What are you doing down there? I have control of the security cameras you know."

Swith Witherward wrote:A dark smile crept onto Swith's face. She thought breaking into Bone & Co's files was a bad idea, but bad ideas were a delightful way to pass an afternoon.


"Let's do this."

im only here cause their's something your cameras caught,it was me singing again....i was gonna upload it to youtube.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33419
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Monfrox had heard Tsuyoi stop singing and stepped out to see her walk away. "Is everything okay?" She asked. Her eyes caught sight of Thriller. She held her tongue as he walked away and figured it wasn't worth it to get involved. She decided to go out and find something to do, so she began wandering around the halls looking for people.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox had heard Tsuyoi stop singing and stepped out to see her walk away. "Is everything okay?" She asked. Her eyes caught sight of Thriller. She held her tongue as he walked away and figured it wasn't worth it to get involved. She decided to go out and find something to do, so she began wandering around the halls looking for people.

"pulls out my phone and calls monfrox"
hey......i knew you would come out once i stopped singing,if you want to talk to me im down at the bunker.......
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm

*Still in the Undisclosed location*
Fire the missiles hit every city around the one with the apartment then hit the outskirts of the city and destroy everything in the 40 mile radius of it luckily we mastered the radiation control thing
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox had heard Tsuyoi stop singing and stepped out to see her walk away. "Is everything okay?" She asked. Her eyes caught sight of Thriller. She held her tongue as he walked away and figured it wasn't worth it to get involved. She decided to go out and find something to do, so she began wandering around the halls looking for people.

"pulls out my phone and calls monfrox"
hey......i knew you would come out once i stopped singing,if you want to talk to me im down at the bunker.......

Tsuyoi feels something cold and malevolent latch onto her ankle. It drags her across the floor and deposits her outside the bunker door. The door slams shut and locks.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 pm

NVE walked up to Bones' door and pulled out his death-ray gun. "Ready?" he asked Bran and Swith. NVE carefully cut off the locks with the death-ray.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"pulls out my phone and calls monfrox"
hey......i knew you would come out once i stopped singing,if you want to talk to me im down at the bunker.......

Tsuyoi feels something cold and malevolent latch onto her ankle. It drags her across the floor and deposits her outside the bunker door. The door slams shut and locks.

*Dabfia runs down to the bunker and knocks on the door*
We got an emergency! life threatening emergency to everyone!
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Tsuyoi feels something cold and malevolent latch onto her ankle. It drags her across the floor and deposits her outside the bunker door. The door slams shut and locks.

*Dabfia runs down to the bunker and knocks on the door*
We got an emergency! life threatening emergency to everyone!

evil dabfia with some nukes............and im just geussing.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Tsuyoi feels something cold and malevolent latch onto her ankle. It drags her across the floor and deposits her outside the bunker door. The door slams shut and locks.

*Dabfia runs down to the bunker and knocks on the door*
We got an emergency! life threatening emergency to everyone!

PA system crackles to life...

"We're all upstairs, Dab." Swith is starting to like this tablet thingy.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33419
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox had heard Tsuyoi stop singing and stepped out to see her walk away. "Is everything okay?" She asked. Her eyes caught sight of Thriller. She held her tongue as he walked away and figured it wasn't worth it to get involved. She decided to go out and find something to do, so she began wandering around the halls looking for people.

"pulls out my phone and calls monfrox"
hey......i knew you would come out once i stopped singing,if you want to talk to me im down at the bunker.......

Monfrox picked up her voicemail and sighed. "Alright, fine." She said to herself before walking down. She found the bunker door closed and locked shut with Tsuyoi outside it. She sighed to herself and pinched the bridge of her nose. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"pulls out my phone and calls monfrox"
hey......i knew you would come out once i stopped singing,if you want to talk to me im down at the bunker.......

Monfrox picked up her voicemail and sighed. "Alright, fine." She said to herself before walking down. She found the bunker door closed and locked shut with Tsuyoi outside it. She sighed to herself and pinched the bridge of her nose. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked.

"smiles" you know me,im always getting in trouble and causing it.unlike you...."sighs"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 pm

*aimlessly walks around with head down thinking hard, then stops and looks up to see Monfrox and Tsuyoi at the bunker, and stares at them for a while*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33419
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox picked up her voicemail and sighed. "Alright, fine." She said to herself before walking down. She found the bunker door closed and locked shut with Tsuyoi outside it. She sighed to herself and pinched the bridge of her nose. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked.

"smiles" you know me,im always getting in trouble and causing it.unlike you...."sighs"

"Yeah, and I'm going to have to be the one who keeps pulling your ass out of the fire, aren't I?" She retorted. Looking up, she saw Thriller. "Keep staring if you want, but pictures last longer." She spat.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"smiles" you know me,im always getting in trouble and causing it.unlike you...."sighs"

"Yeah, and I'm going to have to be the one who keeps pulling your ass out of the fire, aren't I?" She retorted. Looking up, she saw Thriller. "Keep staring if you want, but pictures last longer." She spat.


*Raises right hand and starts waving for a minute, then turns around and walks away*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33419
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Yeah, and I'm going to have to be the one who keeps pulling your ass out of the fire, aren't I?" She retorted. Looking up, she saw Thriller. "Keep staring if you want, but pictures last longer." She spat.


*Raises right hand and starts waving for a minute, then turns around and walks away*

"HEY!" Monfrox shouted. "I know my manners aren't the greatest, but you could at least talk." She said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A Paradise for Few, Guuj Xaat Kil, Talchyon

Advertisement

Remove ads