NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:about those snorks things.......... im fearing that you might become one.......

Monfrox felt something inside herself. "No....I'll never be one of those freaks..." She said.

Bran walked into the clinic to look for the Chibi Swith, he needed to ask something. Bran saw Mon on the other side of the room.

"What Freaks?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:08 pm

good.............only reason i was worried,cause i care for you monfrox and i feel like your my only friend in the apartment,well i gotta finish this mission,ill talk to you when im done........assuming i survive.................."turns to dabfia after hanging up the phone" if you become one of them i wont hesitate to blow your head off.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

"He probably was, the bastard. I can see why though, it really is a pretty whistle. Keep an eye on it, more will try to take it. But anyway, you want to stay at the apartment building or not? Rent's practically nonexistent. All they require is that your poster doesn't abandon the thread."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox felt something inside herself. "No....I'll never be one of those freaks..." She said.

Bran walked into the clinic to look for the Chibi Swith, he needed to ask something. Bran saw Mon on the other side of the room.

"What Freaks?"

"Snorks....nasty things....." She said. "The Zone is full of them. Them, and numerous types of other mutants. Sometimes I wonder how we all hold the cordons..." She said wistfully.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:good.............only reason i was worried,cause i care for you monfrox and i feel like your my only friend in the apartment,well i gotta finish this mission,ill talk to you when im done........assuming i survive.................."turns to dabfia after hanging up the phone" if you become one of them i wont hesitate to blow your head off.

I won't i've been injected with the antibiotics come here i need to give the anti biotics
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"What Freaks?"

"Snorks....nasty things....." She said. "The Zone is full of them. Them, and numerous types of other mutants. Sometimes I wonder how we all hold the cordons..." She said wistfully.

"Like Zombies? Cause' in the Branriech we have Zombies. They were a Chem weapon project until they broke out of the facility."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:good.............only reason i was worried,cause i care for you monfrox and i feel like your my only friend in the apartment,well i gotta finish this mission,ill talk to you when im done........assuming i survive.................."turns to dabfia after hanging up the phone" if you become one of them i wont hesitate to blow your head off.

I won't i've been injected with the antibiotics come here i need to give the anti biotics

Kai sakeo tekai!(i hear something)"gets ready to shoot" dabfia,i think were not alone and i feel the ground shaking.......
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:I won't i've been injected with the antibiotics come here i need to give the anti biotics

Kai sakeo tekai!(i hear something)"gets ready to shoot" dabfia,i think were not alone and i feel the ground shaking.......

Shit the worms *OOC: the worms are 2 times bigger then the behemoths*
run. now.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Snorks....nasty things....." She said. "The Zone is full of them. Them, and numerous types of other mutants. Sometimes I wonder how we all hold the cordons..." She said wistfully.

"Like Zombies? Cause' in the Branriech we have Zombies. They were a Chem weapon project until they broke out of the facility."

"They aren't zombies..." She said. She quickly inhaled as she sat down to explain again. "A Snork is a horrifically mutated human soldier or Stalker, still wearing tattered remains of his uniform, boots and a ШМ-1 gas mask with cracked eyepieces, and a flailing hose. Exposure to radiation and anomalies in the wake of the second disaster has destroyed the human mind, leaving a feral, vicious beast psyche in its place and twisted the body, creating a dangerous predator." She looked at the scars on her body. "I got these when I fought one with my knife. My team was nowhere near me at the time when we attacked the nest."
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:16 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox felt something inside herself. "No....I'll never be one of those freaks..." She said.

"What Freaks?"

NVE (back to "normal") walked out of Brans bathroom. "Hello Bran. Where's the waffles? Didn't I say that before? Well, I'll just order pizza." NVE said.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"He probably was, the bastard. I can see why though, it really is a pretty whistle. Keep an eye on it, more will try to take it. But anyway, you want to stay at the apartment building or not? Rent's practically nonexistent. All they require is that your poster doesn't abandon the thread."

"Cross my heart and hope to cancel a beloved magazine subscription!" She confirmed this with another loud toot on the whistle.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"They aren't zombies..." She said. She quickly inhaled as she sat down to explain again. "A Snork is a horrifically mutated human soldier or Stalker, still wearing tattered remains of his uniform, boots and a ШМ-1 gas mask with cracked eyepieces, and a flailing hose. Exposure to radiation and anomalies in the wake of the second disaster has destroyed the human mind, leaving a feral, vicious beast psyche in its place and twisted the body, creating a dangerous predator." She looked at the scars on her body. "I got these when I fought one with my knife. My team was nowhere near me at the time when we attacked the nest."

"Souds like a terrible way to end up."
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Kai sakeo tekai!(i hear something)"gets ready to shoot" dabfia,i think were not alone and i feel the ground shaking.......

Shit the worms *OOC: the worms are 2 times bigger then the behemoths*
run. now.

"begins to run"
DABFIA,OVER HERE!............man how do we deal with something like that without heavy firepower?i only if i had my aircrafts,we could blow that worm out the ground!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:18 pm

"Then come on, we'll show you to your room. Do you need help carrying any stuff?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Shit the worms *OOC: the worms are 2 times bigger then the behemoths*
run. now.

"begins to run"
DABFIA,OVER HERE!............man how do we deal with something like that without heavy firepower?i only if i had my aircrafts,we could blow that worm out the ground!

It wouldn't work! it takes a freaking 600 pound bomb to kill that thing! *it pops out of the ground between dab and tsu*

Son of a bitch *starts shooting it*

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"What Freaks?"

NVE (back to "normal") walked out of Brans bathroom. "Hello Bran. Where's the waffles? Didn't I say that before? Well, I'll just order pizza." NVE said.

"No no, I'll make Waffles. I don't want another Pizza guy to lose his life tonight. You want Waffles Mon?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"begins to run"

It wouldn't work! it takes a freaking 600 pound bomb to kill that thing! *it pops out of the ground between dab and tsu*

i hope it likes a burnt stomach!"throws a fire grenade in it's mouth"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:It wouldn't work! it takes a freaking 600 pound bomb to kill that thing! *it pops out of the ground between dab and tsu*

i hope it likes a burnt stomach!"throws a fire grenade in it's mouth"

*It does nothing but make it puff out a little bit of smoke*
Just run! *starts running*

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:24 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE (back to "normal") walked out of Brans bathroom. "Hello Bran. Where's the waffles? Didn't I say that before? Well, I'll just order pizza." NVE said.

"No no, I'll make Waffles. I don't want another Pizza guy to lose his life tonight. You want Waffles Mon?"

"What if I deep fry some chicken to go with those waffles? I promise to only use chicken, and no chopped up humans." NVE asked.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"They aren't zombies..." She said. She quickly inhaled as she sat down to explain again. "A Snork is a horrifically mutated human soldier or Stalker, still wearing tattered remains of his uniform, boots and a ШМ-1 gas mask with cracked eyepieces, and a flailing hose. Exposure to radiation and anomalies in the wake of the second disaster has destroyed the human mind, leaving a feral, vicious beast psyche in its place and twisted the body, creating a dangerous predator." She looked at the scars on her body. "I got these when I fought one with my knife. My team was nowhere near me at the time when we attacked the nest."

"Souds like a terrible way to end up."

"It is. But we have Zombies as well. Although, they don't eat flesh like you think. Zombies are made by the "Psi Field" given off by psi emitters such as the Brain Scorcher in Lab X10 and the Miracle Machine in Lab X16; when unprotected Stalkers are exposed to Psi emissions for a sufficient period of time, they start "to lose their minds". This results from irreversible damage to the higher functions of the brain, eventually resulting in a Zombified Stalker." She said.

"Stalkers approaching the "Miracle Machine" Emitter of Lab X16 in the factory complex at Yantar reported that once they get close to the gate, they began to hear voices and hallucinate. Following this they felt their brains literally boiling and melting inside their skulls, and they felt weak. If you are lucky enough to get away from the Psi field with your brain intact, you may also suffer from some detrimental side effects of exposure; for example, some Stalkers reported that they temporarily forgot their names after escaping the factory in time. Stalkers from all factions across the Zone may become Zombified, except those from Monolith. Monolithians are an odd case, in that while they display some signs of being zombified, they still retain tactical knowledge and some measure of sentience; it can be assumed that this is the result of their influence by the C-Consciousness. Controllers can also turn hapless Stalkers into Zombies by reaching into their minds and making them lose control of their brains until they become Zombified." She explained further, taking a deep breath.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:i hope it likes a burnt stomach!"throws a fire grenade in it's mouth"

*It does nothing but make it puff out a little bit of smoke*

"follows" dang.......hey wait a mintue"finds a magnet gun and pikcs up and using it to pick up a really big truck and fires it at the worm and kee[s running" i hope that killed it.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:26 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"What if I deep fry some chicken to go with those waffles. I promise to only use chicken, and no cut up humans." NVE asked.

"I don't like Chicken. I'll just eat Waffles, you can have Chicken if you want though."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*It does nothing but make it puff out a little bit of smoke*

"follows" dang.......hey wait a mintue"finds a magnet gun and pikcs up and using it to pick up a really big truck and fires it at the worm and kee[s running" i hope that killed it.

Nope. its still following *after 10 minutes of running they lost it and end up in a desert/mountain like place*
Welcome to the badlands

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"follows" dang.......hey wait a mintue"finds a magnet gun and pikcs up and using it to pick up a really big truck and fires it at the worm and kee[s running" i hope that killed it.

Nope. its still following *after 10 minutes of running they lost it and end up in a desert/mountain like place*
Welcome to the badlands
it looks like sekian desert in my country......except less anonyomus looking
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Nope. its still following *after 10 minutes of running they lost it and end up in a desert/mountain like place*
Welcome to the badlands
it looks like sekian desert in my country......except less anonyomus looking

lets hope we don't into the marauders

PreviousNext

Advertisement