NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 am

She had fallen asleep in the hall and woke up in her apartment nest. "I should have thrown the bitchy mammal out the window when I had the chance." NVE said to herself in the apartment. Scarface entered the bedroom and handed NVE a box. "Good minion! The Matrix! I can rebuild Swith...AGAIN!" she said. "Scarface prepare the tanks! Next time that Leroy Jenkins shows up...rip his legs off and bring them to me." NVE ordered him. Scarface only grunted and polished a cloning tank with a rag. NVE read the instructions on the box then a thought occured to her. "If Swith jumped into a nearby host the last time she died, where is she now?" after narrowing down the suspects she came to the only logical conclusion. "OH MY GOD! SWITH IS IN TOT! I'll have to kill her later. DAMN YOU LEROY JENKINS! I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU BLOODY MAMMAL!" she cursed and shook her fist at the sky. She then went back to work. She poured the contents of the vial in a large clear glass tank and pointed UV lights at it. "Bloody mammals always killing off the clone bodies, even when they are a main character." NVE cursed under her breath. "SCARFACE! KILL EVERYONE WHO GETS NEAR THE CLONING TANKS! Except for Totenkopf, capture her alive." She ordered him with anger and a bit unhinged in her voice. Scarface jumped bask a little, he hadn't been given an order in that manner before. He quickly stood guard. "Good minion, now I shall bring back waffles." NVE said before leaving.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:13 am

The BranRiech wrote:After about 4 hours of bad sleep, Bran awoke to the sound of someone walking around. It was the new girl, she seemed to be investigating the bunker. "Good morning?" Bran said with a deep yawn, he had no idea why someone was looking around down there. He got up, took a quick shower, and donned his Trench Coat.
He went upstairs and started to make enough Waffles to feed an army . . .

Dani's right hand was currently hidden from view, though it was truly feeding strange micro-machines onto the walls of the bunker. over time they would spread out and serve as eyes and ears for Dani to spy on these people - she could control them remotely to go wherever she wished to observe.

Bran's surprise shocked her slightly - this was something she wished to keep secret, to watch things as if she was not even there. Her hand closed up into it's more aesthetically pleasing form, as the tiny machines spread, fading out of sight in the subtle shadows in the room.

"Yes, good morning" She said dully, even though she did not expect him to be up this early. She had been up all night scouting out the building, looking for points of interest.
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:16 am

*Dabfia woke up in her bed*
Fuck what happened

*Is terminator doctor*
You ran out of coffee again and i took you back here
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 am

The Drone Empire wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:After about 4 hours of bad sleep, Bran awoke to the sound of someone walking around. It was the new girl, she seemed to be investigating the bunker. "Good morning?" Bran said with a deep yawn, he had no idea why someone was looking around down there. He got up, took a quick shower, and donned his Trench Coat.
He went upstairs and started to make enough Waffles to feed an army . . .

Dani's right hand was currently hidden from view, though it was truly feeding strange micro-machines onto the walls of the bunker. over time they would spread out and serve as eyes and ears for Dani to spy on these people - she could control them remotely to go wherever she wished to observe.

Bran's surprise shocked her slightly - this was something she wished to keep secret, to watch things as if she was not even there. Her hand closed up into it's more aesthetically pleasing form, as the tiny machines spread, fading out of sight in the subtle shadows in the room.

"Yes, good morning" She said dully, even though she did not expect him to be up this early. She had been up all night scouting out the building, looking for points of interest.

NVE entered the room visibly pissed off, she didn't see the new neighbor. She sat down, waiting for waffles. She picked up a butter knife and started twirling it in her hand. Suddenly the twirling stopped and she broke the knife apart in her bare hand.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:13 am

Outside there was a rather large noise, almost like an explosion. Then several minutes of what seemed like something falling apart as an MI-24 Hind buzzed the apartment complex on it's way out. A pillar of dark smoke slowly rose in the distance from one of the other buildings off the side road. The Hind swung around and launched a missile in the direction of the damaged building before turning 180 and making a break for it. The explosion rocked anything and everything in the block.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:18 am

Monfrox wrote:Outside there was a rather large noise, almost like an explosion. Then several minutes of what seemed like something falling apart as an MI-24 Hind buzzed the apartment complex on it's way out. A pillar of dark smoke slowly rose in the distance from one of the other buildings off the side road. The Hind swung around and launched a missile in the direction of the damaged building before turning 180 and making a break for it. The explosion rocked anything and everything in the block.

Drake was heading outside with his things when he heard the explosion
what in the hell is going on!?
Last edited by Western Borderlands on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:21 am

Monfrox wrote:Outside there was a rather large noise, almost like an explosion. Then several minutes of what seemed like something falling apart as an MI-24 Hind buzzed the apartment complex on it's way out. A pillar of dark smoke slowly rose in the distance from one of the other buildings off the side road. The Hind swung around and launched a missile in the direction of the damaged building before turning 180 and making a break for it. The explosion rocked anything and everything in the block.

*looks outside*
A hind? Dammit i can't get any peace and quiet around here

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am

The explosion knocked NVE off her chair. "What the bloody hell?" she cursed and went to the roof to see what was going on.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:26 am

Smoke billowed from the building that was targeted seemingly for no reason as a secondary explosion erupted from it. A fire raged inside the lone, rather unlucky apartment, but it was actually on the other side of it. Two columns of smoke were now rising in the air, but the first was still somewhat darker. The sound of creeking metal stabbed the ears of those outside, but only lightly as they were not in the immediate area.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:28 am

Monfrox wrote:Smoke billowed from the building that was targeted seemingly for no reason as a secondary explosion erupted from it. A fire raged inside the lone, rather unlucky apartment, but it was actually on the other side of it. Two columns of smoke were now rising in the air, but the first was still somewhat darker. The sound of creeking metal stabbed the ears of those outside, but only lightly as they were not in the immediate area.

what in the fuck is actually going on?

Drake dropped his things and dashed outside.
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 am

Monfrox wrote:Smoke billowed from the building that was targeted seemingly for no reason as a secondary explosion erupted from it. A fire raged inside the lone, rather unlucky apartment, but it was actually on the other side of it. Two columns of smoke were now rising in the air, but the first was still somewhat darker. The sound of creeking metal stabbed the ears of those outside, but only lightly as they were not in the immediate area.

*Looks out the window*
Time to get shootin *Goes to gun cabinet and pulls out a javelin

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 am

"I WANT MY DAMN WAFFLES!" NVE screamed on the roof and armed the giant death-ray (still there from the battle with Lance's Dad) on the roof of the building. She plugged in the power cords and waited for it to warm up.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:37 am

The creeking turned into groaning and soon, it looked like something fell out of the building's side. Smoke continued to rise, but it calmed down. The sounds continued and were more agressive as the object slid down the side of the building until it contacted the pavement.

Achievement

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:41 am

Monfrox wrote:The creeking turned into groaning and soon, it looked like something fell out of the building's side. Smoke continued to rise, but it calmed down. The sounds continued and were more agressive as the object slid down the side of the building until it contacted the pavement.

"What the hell..." Drake said to himself as he snuck into the building.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:44 am

Monfrox wrote:The creeking turned into groaning and soon, it looked like something fell out of the building's side. Smoke continued to rise, but it calmed down. The sounds continued and were more agressive as the object slid down the side of the building until it contacted the pavement.

"What is that?" NVE said as she put on her face mask, and continued preparing the death-ray.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:47 am

*Looks at the pavement*

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 am

Bran looked up from making the Waffles to suddenly hear the sound of explosions rocking the bulding. His instincts told him that they were under attack. From the sound of the explosions, he figured that Soviet-era weapons were the culprits for the explosions. Bran ran and found NVE preparing a Death ray. "What the hells going on! I hear a Hind flying around out there. Who's attacking?" He was worried that even though the Branriech had been delt a severe blow, that they were still hunting him. "What are the markings on that Hind?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:02 am

The BranRiech wrote:Bran looked up from making the Waffles to suddenly hear the sound of explosions rocking the bulding. His instincts told him that they were under attack. From the sound of the explosions, he figured that Soviet-era weapons were the culprits for the explosions. Bran ran and found NVE preparing a Death ray. "What the hells going on! I hear a Hind flying around out there. Who's attacking?" He was worried that even though the Branriech had been delt a severe blow, that they were still hunting him. "What are the markings on that Hind?"

"I have no idea. Whoever they are, they shall pay for making me miss breakfast!" NVE replied looking at the Hind through the sights. "Look for yourself." she said pointing at a monitor that showed the Hind in crosshairs.

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:04 am

A piece of rubble fell on Drakes foot as he walked through the bulding
"OWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 am

The Sniper at the Gates of Heaven
There was a loud bang as one of the pieces of metal fell from the object, revealing a hollowed out inside. A figure crawled out and fell to the road. It rolled over and struggled to stand. Finally succeeding after getting onto one knee, it lurched forward, clutching it's left shoulder. Thought it wasn't seen, blood trickled from it. The figure carried a small pack, but that was it. No weapon or anything. It continued to walk towards the apartment before it fell to it's knees. It swayed a bit before collapsing onto the ground.

It seemed like it'd remain there, but a closer inspection found that the figure was crawling. With one hand, it refused to quit, and clawed at the asphalt in front of it. It kept inching forward as the unforgiving pain increased. Soon, it came into view. A soldier had been trying to reach the apartment for a little known reason. Then, like a light being flicked off, the soldier stopped grasping the road ahead and settled into the street. It refused to move and show any sign of life.

The markings on the Hind were only shady at best. Only one thing stood out as clear though, a patch on either side of the fuselage.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 am

Monfrox wrote:The Sniper at the Gates of Heaven
There was a loud bang as one of the pieces of metal fell from the object, revealing a hollowed out inside. A figure crawled out and fell to the road. It rolled over and struggled to stand. Finally succeeding after getting onto one knee, it lurched forward, clutching it's left shoulder. Thought it wasn't seen, blood trickled from it. The figure carried a small pack, but that was it. No weapon or anything. It continued to walk towards the apartment before it fell to it's knees. It swayed a bit before collapsing onto the ground.

It seemed like it'd remain there, but a closer inspection found that the figure was crawling. With one hand, it refused to quit, and clawed at the asphalt in front of it. It kept inching forward as the unforgiving pain increased. Soon, it came into view. A soldier had been trying to reach the apartment for a little known reason. Then, like a light being flicked off, the soldier stopped grasping the road ahead and settled into the street. It refused to move and show any sign of life.

The markings on the Hind were only shady at best. Only one thing stood out as clear though, a patch on either side of the fuselage.

*Looks at the soldier down in the street*
Shit first casualty from what i see *goes down the stairs and out the front door*

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 am

"DIBS!" NVE called as she ran downstairs and into the street. She examined the body and started trying to rip it apart.

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:

"DIBS!" NVE called as she ran downstairs and into the street. She examined the body and started trying to rip it apart.

Drake looked back
"what the hell is that?!" he shouted looking at NVE.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:

*Grabs NVE and holds her back*
We don't know who it is bastard! now stop trying to kill him/her and lets try to find out who it is if its cannon fodder you can have it

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 am

The body suddenly sprang up and grabbed NVE, pulling her face toward it's mask. "If you only knew....where I've just been and what I saw...." It said in a slightly recognizable voice before collapsing back onto the road.

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse