NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:39 pm

*Pulls vacuum out of airvent* Done the gas is gone*
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"picks up the cage and goes to the roof of the apartments and takes the gift out the cage and drops it"

Alright, she's gone He walked into the apartment, hiding devices of an nefarious nature throughout the apartment. No one would notice them until it was too late. He then exited the apartment.

" a weird spear-like wing follows bone,as tsuyoi walks down to her apartment and opens the door slowly"
OOC: by the way the wing belongs to,she sends them to follow you."
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Monfrox looked at Tsuyoi. "You! You did it!" She grabbed her. "Give me a reason not to hurt you right now." What the girl had done to her Xbox was uncalled for, suspicious, and down right rude. She ground her teeth in front of her as their eyes locked.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox looked at Tsuyoi. "You! You did it!" She grabbed her. "Give me a reason not to hurt you right now." What the girl had done to her Xbox was uncalled for, suspicious, and down right rude. She ground her teeth in front of her as their eyes locked.

*Laughs*
She had this coming

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox looked at Tsuyoi. "You! You did it!" She grabbed her. "Give me a reason not to hurt you right now." What the girl had done to her Xbox was uncalled for, suspicious, and down right rude. She ground her teeth in front of her as their eyes locked.

i only did just send a wing down and it must of hit your xbox 360. :D .........................And i cant think of a reason for you not to harm me!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:" a weird spear-like wing follows bone,as tsuyoi walks down to her apartment and opens the door slowly"

He noticed a strange creature following him. He stopped. It stopped. He picked up the pace. It picked up the pace. He walked backwards. It walked backwards.

Yep, definitely following me. He pulled out grenade and threw it at the wing.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:" a weird spear-like wing follows bone,as tsuyoi walks down to her apartment and opens the door slowly"

He noticed a strange creature following him. He stopped. It stopped. He picked up the pace. It picked up the pace. He walked backwards. It walked backwards.

Yep, definitely following me. He pulled out grenade and threw it at the wing.

"the tip of the wing turned into a mouth and ate the gernade and allow the way back at the apartment tsuyoi burps up black smoke into monfrox's face"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

i only did just send a wing down and it must of hit your xbox 360. :D .........................And i cant think of a reason for you not to harm me!

Monfrox stood there. Was this girl for real? She must've been with the way she was looking at her like she didn't do anything. "Send one of those things after me, and you'll regret it." She breathed before throwing her at the wall and walking down to her room again. She closed and locked the door this time after taking the wing and tossing it outside. "Great. That's one less thing to occupy myself with." She sighed.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC: For reason of chronology, let's just assume Bones came first, left, and then Monofox arrived, ok?

IC: He passed Monofox in the hallway.

Now's my chance, he thought, as he rushed over to her room. The door was locked.

Looks like I'll have to find another way in. He walked over to an empty section of wall, and walked through the door that wasn't there. He did the same to her room what he did to the other. He then left as quietly as he came.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:i only did just send a wing down and it must of hit your xbox 360. :D .........................And i cant think of a reason for you not to harm me!

Monfrox stood there. Was this girl for real? She must've been with the way she was looking at her like she didn't do anything. "Send one of those things after me, and you'll regret it." She breathed before throwing her at the wall and walking down to her room again. She closed and locked the door this time after taking the wing and tossing it outside. "Great. That's one less thing to occupy myself with." She sighed.

I guess the derverse that."the one monfrox tossed goes to a store and buys a xbox 360 and comes all the back,it knocks on monfrox's door and puts the Xbox 360 in front of it with a sorry note"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Bone Fort wrote:OOC: For reason of chronology, let's just assume Bones came first, left, and then Monofox arrived, ok?

Now's my chance, he thought, as he rushed over to her room. The door was locked.

Looks like I'll have to find another way in. He walked over to an empty section of wall, and walked through the door that wasn't there. He did the same to her room what he did to the other. He then left as quietly as he came.

"the wing grabs bone"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 pm

*Dies in Hitman by getting shot from behind*
D:<
Damn them all

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:OOC: For reason of chronology, let's just assume Bones came first, left, and then Monofox arrived, ok?

"the wing grabs bone"

He had just left Monofox's apartment when another wing grabbed him. He responded by grabbing the wing and slamming it into the wall repeatedly. He then left its battered form on the ground as he walked away.

OOC: Guys, if you have something hidden somewhere, say when you put it there like I did, ok? Don't have it just pop out of nowhere.
Last edited by Bone Fort on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox stood there. Was this girl for real? She must've been with the way she was looking at her like she didn't do anything. "Send one of those things after me, and you'll regret it." She breathed before throwing her at the wall and walking down to her room again. She closed and locked the door this time after taking the wing and tossing it outside. "Great. That's one less thing to occupy myself with." She sighed.

I guess the derverse that."the one monfrox tossed goes to a store and buys a xbox 360 and comes all the back,it knocks on monfrox's door and puts the Xbox 360 in front of it with a sorry note"

Hearing a knock, Monfrox got out of her bed and looked to it. Opening it slowly, she saw the box and the note. "Oh great." She said as she inwardly facepalmed. This was going to be an often occurrence, she guessed. Her anger was now replaced with frustration as she hoped she wouldn't have to deal with it on a daily basis. She took the Xbox in and laid it next to her broken one before turning on her laptop. She yawned and stared blankly at the screen as the startup finished. She launched Steam and began playing Company of Heroes.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"the wing grabs bone"

He had just left Monofox's apartment when another wing grabbed him. He responded by grabbing the wing and slamming it into the wall repeatedly. He then left its battered form on the ground as he walked away.

OOC: Guys, if you have something hidden somewhere, say when you put it there like I did, ok? Don't have it just pop out of nowhere.

grrr.............."tsuyoi sends 4 more wings after bone as the wounded one retreated"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:grrr.............."tsuyoi sends 4 more wings after bone as the wounded one retreated"

He saw the other wings coming. Before they could reach him, he runs around the corner. By the time they turn the corner, Bones has vanished without a trace.

OOC: Don't worry about the things I planted in your apartments, I'll say when the go off. They aren't something you guys can trigger, only Bones.
Last edited by Bone Fort on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:

grrr.............."tsuyoi sends 4 more wings after bone as the wounded one retreated"

Just leave the guy alone already *Hides guns in a closet and puts the pistol in his holster and puts the grenades under his bed*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:grrr.............."tsuyoi sends 4 more wings after bone as the wounded one retreated"

He saw the other wings coming. Before they could reach him, he runs around the corner. By the time they turn the corner, Bones has vanished without a trace.

OOC: Don't worry about the things I planted in your apartments, I'll say when the go off. They aren't something you guys can trigger, only Bones.

"the wings retreat to tsuyoi leaving behide drool and strange noises and tsuyoi walks into her apartment and watches tv"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 pm

*Playing minecraft and builds a maze of death*
Yes maze comeplete! *fist pump*
*Is killed by endermen*
Damn how did he get of the cage i put him in

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Dabfia wrote:*Playing minecraft and builds a maze of death*
*Is killed by endermen*

"is laughing cause i left him out"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Playing minecraft and builds a maze of death*
*Is killed by endermen*

"is laughing cause i left him out"

*Kills tsuyoi in minecraft with a Diamond sword*
Win

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"is laughing cause i left him out"

*Kills tsuyoi in minecraft with a Diamond sword*
Win

"the tsuyoi in minecraft was a nuclear time bomb and it exopldes killing dabfia in minecraft"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Kills tsuyoi in minecraft with a Diamond sword*
Win

"the tsuyoi in minecraft was a nuclear time bomb and it exopldes killing dabfia in minecraft"

*Hits the nuclear fire button in minecraft and runs to the fallout shelter made of gold :D*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"the tsuyoi in minecraft was a nuclear time bomb and it exopldes killing dabfia in minecraft"

*Hits the nuclear fire button in minecraft and runs to the fallout shelter made of gold :D*

"their is 90 creepers in their"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm

OOC: Apologies for interrupting, but it seems like you guys did eventually make this. I'll remind you, I was mildly interested in this yesterday, so a sign-up thing (or at least some OOC thread where you consider interest in allowing others in) would be pretty welcome.

Although, I doubt I would immediately or even consistently join in this RP. Especially considering personifying my nation would be like finding a needle in an endless ocean of hay.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse