NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
"You do not understand, I killed that dog with my two hands, ripped its head off in an adrenaline fueled fear, even worse it was her only and most favorite dog. ugh, damn this disease."

"I've killed things with a single thought," Naomi said. "And in this building, you can't trust anything to be what it appears to be. For all you know, the dog was dispatched to harm you. If it were my dog, and very important to my heart, I wouldn't let it anyone from this building near it. Was it even on a leash?" Naomi signed at the futility of her words. She patted his back. "Now what's this about a disease?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:bran why you powering your suit back uP? something wrong?
"looks at them"
i heard what you said about my fucking armor.You Dont like it do you?


"Let's think about this here, the two of us are wearing Armor. . . Oh and User, so there's a 33% chance that they're talking about you, don't get so pissy about it because they might not even be talking about you."

who care s.........we just saw them doing you know what..............That's alot more embrassing then wearing the armor we have, and least we have some sort of portection from the this cold and heat.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Let's think about this here, the two of us are wearing Armor. . . Oh and User, so there's a 33% chance that they're talking about you, don't get so pissy about it because they might not even be talking about you."

who care s.........we just saw them doing you know what..............That's alot more embrassing then wearing the armor we have, and least we have some sort of portection from the this cold and heat.


"Whatever . . ."

OOC: going to bed guys

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:51 pm

"Let's just get out of here before my dad finds out I'm skipping on my grounding. There'll be time for thank you's later." The Demon said. The Zone looked to the group and just sort of shuffled in with them. "You heard her, boys. Let's make like preachers and get the hell out of here." The user said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"You do not understand, I killed that dog with my two hands, ripped its head off in an adrenaline fueled fear, even worse it was her only and most favorite dog. ugh, damn this disease."

"I've killed things with a single thought," Naomi said. "And in this building, you can't trust anything to be what it appears to be. For all you know, the dog was dispatched to harm you. If it were my dog, and very important to my heart, I wouldn't let it anyone from this building near it. Was it even on a leash?" Naomi signed at the futility of her words. She patted his back. "Now what's this about a disease?"


"The dog was outside Mon's room, it was warning us to back off, she was having a bad day. And the disease you ask. Well lets say that I have a genetic disease to where my adrenal glands basically produce some weird hormone, that gives me strength of 40 professional body builders during times of high anxiety, fear, or anger. And the after affect can be fatal if it continues for a long period of time. Only 1/1,000,000 male Templars have this disease, while 1/27,000,000 females are known to have it."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Let's just get out of here before my dad finds out I'm skipping on my grounding. There'll be time for thank you's later." The Demon said. The Zone looked to the group and just sort of shuffled in with them. "You heard her, boys. Let's make like preachers and get the hell out of here." The user said.

Arthur brightened up at the mention of a thank you. "Lead the way!" he said. "Um...I feel something on the back of my head." he added. There was a pretty nasty gnash where Tsuyoi pistol whipped him.

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Let's just get out of here before my dad finds out I'm skipping on my grounding. There'll be time for thank you's later." The Demon said. The Zone looked to the group and just sort of shuffled in with them. "You heard her, boys. Let's make like preachers and get the hell out of here." The user said.

OOC: let's skip the walk back

Okay....oh and mons...........relateship"smirks and walks off"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"The dog was outside Mon's room, it was warning us to back off, she was having a bad day. And the disease you ask. Well lets say that I have a genetic disease to where my adrenal glands basically produce some weird hormone, that gives me strength of 40 professional body builders during times of high anxiety, fear, or anger. And the after affect can be fatal if it continues for a long period of time. Only 1/1,000,000 male Templars have this disease, while 1/27,000,000 females are known to have it."


"That... could actually be a fun ability," Naomi said. "You're blessed with a unique gift. I'd hardly call it a disease, especially as it could only benefit those you protect. I suppose it would require you to master it so it doesn't last for a long period of time. Mastering high anxiety, fear or anger isn't easy, however."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 pm

"Wait a second..." Arthur said and pressed a button on a remote-like device. "...I almost forgot I had this." A portal opened up leading to the lawn outside the apartment. "Mons first." he said and gestured toward the portal.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Upon exiting the portal and observing their surroundings, they would notice many things, namely the aftermath of what had to have been one hell of a party. It was quite obvious much debauchery and shenanigans had taken place. There were people of all shapes and sizes, many species and cultures, human, demon, elf and so on, littering the lawn, passed out drunk. Party streamers everywhere. Many of the windows on the lower floors were broken. But that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Near the side of the building was a smoldering cthulhu carcass semi-dug up from the ground in mimicry of a Hawaiian pig roast. Carved up slices of meat on plates, banana leaves, poi, etc., on a table. From the front door of the lobby, for reason one cannot even begin to fathom, a river of vaseline was pouring out, coming from an unseen source. Vanishing around the corner of the building was a conga line of Branriech spec ops troops, still lead by Cuban Pete.
Chi (the chibi) had led a chorus of drunken succubi around the house Christmas caroling and they ended up in the lobby. They were passed out on the floor, and Chi was strapped to a donkey pinata hanging from the ceiling.

Hanging from one window upside down by one of her legs was Arcad, wearing nothing but her underwear and a chicken mask and with a severed zebra head taped to her back.

Off to the other side of the building, Giovenith was sitting in the lap of a rather creepy cartoon bear who had a look in his eyes that suggested that he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near small children. Giovenith was apparently unaware of this and was discussing many things with him.

Naomi had played "doctor" with Herr Doktor and lost the game. Her splayed out form rested on a table in a rather drunken unconscious state surrounded by empty bottles of Jägermeister and with a bunch of weird dental tools and surgical instruments scattered around her, in a way that suggested the shape of a pentagram around her body. She was wearing surgical masks for a bra and (since there weren't any paper gowns) an entire roll of paper towels for a skirt.

Over her drunken form was Herr Doktor and Totenkopf, bereft of their headgear and each possessing a rather large mug of beer. They were drunk out of their minds and singing a German drinking song. Naomi was mumbling along to the song in her sleep.

Right in front of the group were Swith and Bones. Swith was sitting in a lawn chair . She was surrounded by 13 melty plastic pink flamingos (henway deterrent) and wearing nothing but a pristine white midriff tee shirt printed with "Zalgofest '12", a leather mico-mini, black and white striped knee high stockings, and Bran's combat boots. Her feet were propped up on the skulls of some of Dab's terminators, wreckage from his fight with Dani, and she had a leather bull whip across her lap. In her hand were some chains, the other ends of which were connected to some collars attached to some succubi that were lying at her feet.

Bones was sitting on a stool next to her, sipping from one of those pineapple drinks with the little tiki umbrella. He was also bereft of his usual headgear, and instead wearing (broken) sunglasses, a Cat in the Hat hat, and had glowsticks around his neck and wrists. He had some chains connected to some other succubi' collars, and even had an imp-like girl strapped right to his back. He was seemingly unaware of them. He was grinning from ear to ear, and probably drunk and/or on some kind of drug. He looked at the returning group.

"Did you guys have a pleasant trip?"
Last edited by Bone Fort on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

"Heya kiddies," Swith offered a lascivious smile.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"The dog was outside Mon's room, it was warning us to back off, she was having a bad day. And the disease you ask. Well lets say that I have a genetic disease to where my adrenal glands basically produce some weird hormone, that gives me strength of 40 professional body builders during times of high anxiety, fear, or anger. And the after affect can be fatal if it continues for a long period of time. Only 1/1,000,000 male Templars have this disease, while 1/27,000,000 females are known to have it."


"That... could actually be a fun ability," Naomi said. "You're blessed with a unique gift. I'd hardly call it a disease, especially as it could only benefit those you protect. I suppose it would require you to master it so it doesn't last for a long period of time. Mastering high anxiety, fear or anger isn't easy, however."


"The problem is that people with the disease tend to be hunted down by some of the populous mainly because of the one indecent where a father killed his family and a couple of conscription in a blind rage he had from the disease. And you cannot master it, trust me, the Emperor has tried to find ways to help us control these emotions, but with little to no success. Other than that, it can be a bit of a blessing."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Wait a second..." Arthur said and pressed a button on a remote-like device. "...I almost forgot I had this." A portal opened up leading to the lawn outside the apartment. "Mons first." he said and gestured toward the portal.

"Here goes a whole lotta nothing." The Zone said. "It's not going to be that bad." The Demon replied. Mon's user took them both in a tackled through the portal. "WOOOOO HOOOO!" She screamed. The trio was thrown onto the front lawn of the apartment and tumbled around, out of everyone else' way.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"The problem is that people with the disease tend to be hunted down by some of the populous mainly because of the one indecent where a father killed his family and a couple of conscription in a blind rage he had from the disease. And you cannot master it, trust me, the Emperor has tried to find ways to help us control these emotions, but with little to no success. Other than that, it can be a bit of a blessing."

"We'll see..." she replied. 'But let's see what everyone else is up to."

Several hours hour later... well... she was...
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Wait a second..." Arthur said and pressed a button on a remote-like device. "...I almost forgot I had this." A portal opened up leading to the lawn outside the apartment. "Mons first." he said and gestured toward the portal.

"Here goes a whole lotta nothing." The Zone said. "It's not going to be that bad." The Demon replied. Mon's user took them both in a tackled through the portal. "WOOOOO HOOOO!" She screamed. The trio was thrown onto the front lawn of the apartment and tumbled around, out of everyone else' way.
"jumps into the portal and comes out landing on a car infront of the apartment crushing it"
well that was good"notices blood from the car and pulls a human body from it"
well i know what where having for dinner!"laughs"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Heya kiddies," Swith offered a lascivious smile.

"Hey Swith!" Arthur said and passed out from blood loss. The cut from the pistol whip bled all over the backside of his suit.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19547
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 pm

"Oh, and I want my very own unicorn tooooooo!" said Giovenith to the bear. "With a very sharp horn so it can kill stuff!"
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 pm

"Ow, my head....." "Ow....my chest...." "Ow.....my ass!" The trio groaned as the stood up. They looked to the situation in front of them, and then at each other. "Should we-" "I don't think-" "Best if we not-" "Wouldn't want to impose-" "It would be rude-" "Yeah maybe we should-" "Just get up and-" "Get to our rooms." They said after each other. The three calmly began to walk to the lobby after the user pried Giov from the bear's grip and subdued him with the end of her shotgun.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"Heya kiddies," Swith offered a lascivious smile.

"Hey Swith!" Arthur said and passed out from blood loss. The cut from the pistol whip bled all over the backside of his suit.

"Well," Swith snorted, leaning a bit to the right, "I think... that's just not a good state for our Arthur." She unleashed a succubus and it glided over to him, lifting him and depositing him at her feet. She leaned over (holding on to the lawn chair for balance) and touched him. "Be... restored... and have some... fungus." She held out her hand and offered him a tiny red mushroom.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 pm

"Uh, guys, hate to spoil the reunion, but is anyone else worried about Giovenith?"

He pointed over towards Giovenith and the person whose lap she was sitting on.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"Uh, guys, hate to spoil the reunion, but is anyone else worried about Giovenith?"

He pointed over towards Giovenith and the person whose lap she was sitting on.

"Already took care of it!" The user said. The Zone and Demon both knelt down and gave Giov the same exact, warming smile.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm

"climbs up the side of the apartment and oopens the window to my room and gets in and unlocks the door for monfrox"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19547
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:"Uh, guys, hate to spoil the reunion, but is anyone else worried about Giovenith?"

He pointed over towards Giovenith and the person whose lap she was sitting on.

"Already took care of it!" The user said. The Zone and Demon both knelt down and gave Giov the same exact, warming smile.


Said bear suddenly ran down the hallways at super speed, grabbed Giovenith, and ran into a hallway filled with doors, taking the furthermost.
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20396
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 pm

*Gets up*

"Wait a tic, i'm a mech again, o yea! Aw damn place looks like a mess. Well you know what time it is."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33420
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Already took care of it!" The user said. The Zone and Demon both knelt down and gave Giov the same exact, warming smile.


Said bear suddenly ran down the hallways at super speed, grabbed Giovenith, and ran into a hallway filled with doors, taking the furthermost.

"Oh, so someone wants to play hardball, eh?" The user said as she grabbed her shotgun. She sprinted after the bear. "IT'S BEAR SEASON, MOTHER FUCKER!" She said wildly as she hunted him down.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Constaniana, G-Tech Corporation, Greater Arab State, Lunas Legion, Riysa, Rudaslavia, The Republic of Atria, Uttland

Advertisement

Remove ads