NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 am

Monfrox wrote:The body suddenly sprang up and grabbed NVE, pulling her face toward it's mask. "If you only knew....where I've just been and what I saw...." It said in a slightly recognizable voice before collapsing back onto the road.

"Dammit! Help me take this mammal to the medical ward." NVE replied taking off her face mask.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The body suddenly sprang up and grabbed NVE, pulling her face toward it's mask. "If you only knew....where I've just been and what I saw...." It said in a slightly recognizable voice before collapsing back onto the road.

"Dammit! Help me take this mammal to the medical ward." NVE replied taking off her face mask.

Ok
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 am

Drake's eyes widened
"What.The.Hell."

Shit! this is madness!
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 am

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Dammit! Help me take this mammal to the medical ward." NVE replied taking off her face mask.

Ok

NVE tucked her facemask into her labcoat pocket and lifted the soldier over her shoulder. "See if anyone else survived first Dab. And remind me to murder you later." She said and walked towards the Fallout Shelter's Medical Ward.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 am

Dabfia wrote:Ok

NVE tucked her facemask into her labcoat pocked and lifted the soldier over her shoulder. "See if anyone else survived first Dab. And remind me to murder you later." She said and walked towards the Fallout Shelter's Medical Ward.

Fine and no *goes to search for more survivors*

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 am

Drake is lost in the building saying to himself "Son of a (Censored) i'm lost IM FREAKING LOST!"
"Open your eyes don't be this way,Throw all your dreams, the rest will have to wait"-Serj Tankian singing "ching chime"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:38 am

Dabfia wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE tucked her facemask into her labcoat pocked and lifted the soldier over her shoulder. "See if anyone else survived first Dab. And remind me to murder you later." She said and walked towards the Fallout Shelter's Medical Ward.

Fine and no *goes to search for more survivors*

Dabfia stumbles upon the wreckage of a jet black UH-60A helicopter. Inside, the pilots are dead and mangled. The crew chiefs are also dead, but they wore the Froxian flag on their shoulders. A dark military crate marked with a red X lay at the bottom of the wreckage. It was big, too big for one person to carry alone. Suspiciously enough, both the crew chiefs and pilots were wearing gas masks and face shields.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:39 am

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Fine and no *goes to search for more survivors*

Dabfia stumbles upon the wreckage of a jet black UH-60A helicopter. Inside, the pilots are dead and mangled. The crew chiefs are also dead, but they wore the Froxian flag on their shoulders. A dark military crate marked with a red X lay at the bottom of the wreckage. It was big, too big for one person to carry alone. Suspiciously enough, both the crew chiefs and pilots were wearing gas masks and face shields.

*Calls the terminators*
Hey guys take that box up in the room and put it in the titanium room m'kay?

*is terminators*
yes *takes the box*

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:40 am

NVE put the near-dead soldier in one of Swith's automated sickbeds and then put on white rubber gloves. "Lets see what you look like." she said as she tried to remove the soldier's mask.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE put the near-dead soldier in one of Swith's automated sickbeds and then put on white rubber gloves. "Lets see what you look like." she said as she tried to remove the soldier's mask.

The helmet came off with some ease and the gas mask came with it. The face was certainly Monfrox's, but it was different. It looked a bit older, a year to be exact. Not only that, but there was a giant scar that ran above her right eye diagonally across her nose and ended underneath her left cheek. Smaller scars were present, but this was without a doubt, the deepest and most prominent out of all of them. Her eyes were starting to drift shut, but still were somewhat open, even though they looked empty.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:52 am

Bran looked at the moniter and insatntly knew that it wasn't a Branriech Hind, the Camo pattern was different and the emblem on the side matched no known Branriech units. He ran downstairs to find NVE and Dab caring for what looked to be a casualty. "What's going on down here?" Brans voice was as calm as it could be. But he still felt shakey around blood and violence . . .

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am

(ooc: i'm gonna use blue for the terminators/terminator doctor)

*calls dabfia* Alright we put it in the room

Alright now get back down here and help me search the helicopter

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE put the near-dead soldier in one of Swith's automated sickbeds and then put on white rubber gloves. "Lets see what you look like." she said as she tried to remove the soldier's mask.

The helmet came off with some ease and the gas mask came with it. The face was certainly Monfrox's, but it was different. It looked a bit older, a year to be exact. Not only that, but there was a giant scar that ran above her right eye diagonally across her nose and ended underneath her left cheek. Smaller scars were present, but this was without a doubt, the deepest and most prominent out of all of them. Her eyes were starting to drift shut, but still were somewhat open, even though they looked empty.

NVE was startled by seeing Monfrox. "Uhhh...Mon? Sorry for calling dibs and trying to eat you." she said an began running diagnostic scans to see what was wrong. "Can you forgive me?" she asked as she ran the scanner over Monfrox.

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 am

Drake was on top of the burning building...

"Okay...the building is going to collapse and I don't know where to go...god life hates me."
Then a helicopter came up and 2 men in uniform came up to drake.

Oh no...

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 am

Western Borderlands wrote:Drake was on top of the burning building...

"Okay...the building is going to collapse and I don't know where to go...god life hates me."

Oh no...

"I'll be rght back guys! It looks like the ominous Helicopter club chose the apartment for their monthly meetings . . ."

Bran ran up to the roof without knowing who NVE had dragged in. He spotted the helicopter.

"The hell are you guys doing here? We already have enough helicopters buzzing the place as it is!"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 am

Monfrox wrote:The helmet came off with some ease and the gas mask came with it. The face was certainly Monfrox's, but it was different. It looked a bit older, a year to be exact. Not only that, but there was a giant scar that ran above her right eye diagonally across her nose and ended underneath her left cheek. Smaller scars were present, but this was without a doubt, the deepest and most prominent out of all of them. Her eyes were starting to drift shut, but still were somewhat open, even though they looked empty.

NVE was startled by seeing Monfrox. "Uhhh...Mon? Sorry for calling dibs and trying to eat you." she said an began running diagnostic scans to see what was wrong. "Can you forgive me?" she asked as she ran the scanner over Monfrox.

Monfrox stared without any response until she let her eyes close. Her heart began to slow down along with her breathing. In her mind, she felt a certain ease come over her again. She was about to die, and she knew it. She ddin't fear it this time, as she knew what happened. She hoped that NVE could help her, but she also knew that death wasn't anything more for her than what she knew it as already.

Achievement

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:03 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:Drake was on top of the burning building...

Oh no...

"I'll be rght back guys! It looks like the ominous Helicopter club chose the apartment for their monthly meetings . . ."

Bran ran up to the roof without knowing who NVE had dragged in. He spotted the helicopter.

"The hell are you guys doing here? We already have enough helicopters buzzing the place as it is!"

The men pointed at Drake "He is going to come with us"

Drake Clenched his fists and took a fighting stance "Not without a fight"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:03 am

*Dabfia walks back in the building and up to her room*

Terminator doctor go help whoever was in that suit in the infirmary i'm going to find out whats in that box

ok

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 am

Western Borderlands wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

The men pointed at Drake "He is going to come with us"

"Oh bugger, that's just too bad. You see, he lives here with us. And we don't like it when our friends are taken away."

At the last phrase, Bran pulled out his raygun and pointed it at the Pilot of the chopper.

"You do anything funny, and I'll turn the helicopter into slag!"

Bran set the Raygun to the highest setting possible, one that could burn through the armor of an Abrams tank; and waited for a response from the men.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 am

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:NVE was startled by seeing Monfrox. "Uhhh...Mon? Sorry for calling dibs and trying to eat you." she said an began running diagnostic scans to see what was wrong. "Can you forgive me?" she asked as she ran the scanner over Monfrox.

Monfrox stared without any response until she let her eyes close. Her heart began to slow down along with her breathing. In her mind, she felt a certain ease come over her again. She was about to die, and she knew it. She ddin't fear it this time, as she knew what happened. She hoped that NVE could help her, but she also knew that death wasn't anything more for her than what she knew it as already.

Seeing Mon's vital signs dropping, NVE started chest compressions. Her reptilian strengh cracked a couple ribs as she tred to save Monfrox. "Don't you die on me too. I brought you back before and I can do it again. I created Swith a new body only for her to get killed again! NOW YOU BETTER NOT DIE TOO! WHY DO MY FRIENDS KEEP DYING!" she said keeping a steady beat.

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Western Borderlands wrote:The men pointed at Drake "He is going to come with us"

"Oh bugger, that's just too bad. You see, he lives here with us. And we don't like it when our friends are taken away."

At the last phrase, Bran pulled out his raygun and pointed it at the Pilot of the chopper.

Bran set the Raygun to the highest setting possible, one that could burn through the armor of an Abrams tank and waited for a response.

The two men telepathically lifted the raygun "Turn who into slag?" one man mocked

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 am

Dabfia wrote:*Dabfia walks back in the building and up to her room*

Terminator doctor go help whoever was in that suit in the infirmary i'm going to find out whats in that box

ok

Dabfia would have no luck with the box without Monfrox. Not only was there an industrial grade lock in place, but it was almost nearly impossible to crack. It would take his terminators days to break it, assuming they didn't break themselves in the process. In NVE's lab, Monfrox stopped breathing before hid did the chest pumps. Suddenly, she spat blood up onto her face and began to breathe again.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 am

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox stared without any response until she let her eyes close. Her heart began to slow down along with her breathing. In her mind, she felt a certain ease come over her again. She was about to die, and she knew it. She ddin't fear it this time, as she knew what happened. She hoped that NVE could help her, but she also knew that death wasn't anything more for her than what she knew it as already.

Seeing Mon's vital signs dropping, NVE started chest compressions. Her reptilian strengh cracked a couple ribs as she tred to save Monfrox. "Don't you die on me too. I brought you back before and I can do it again. I created Swith a new body only for her to get killed again! NOW YOU BETTER NOT DIE TOO! WHY DO MY FRIENDS KEEP DYING!" she said keeping a steady beat.

While waiting for a response, Bran overheard the whole scene on his Walkie-Talkie.

"Who's dying? Should I grab the Lazarus machine when I'm done up here?"

Western Borderlands wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

Bran set the Raygun to the highest setting possible, one that could burn through the armor of an Abrams tank and waited for a response.

The two men telepathically lifted the raygun "Turn who into slag?" one man mocked

"Oh for fucks sake! Just give me my Raygun back and I won't shoot.

Sorry new guy! I'll figure out a way to help you."

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 am

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Dabfia walks back in the building and up to her room*

ok

Dabfia would have no luck with the box without Monfrox. Not only was there an industrial grade lock in place, but it was almost nearly impossible to crack. It would take his terminators days to break it, assuming they didn't break themselves in the process. In NVE's lab, Monfrox stopped breathing before hid did the chest pumps. Suddenly, she spat blood up onto her face and began to breathe again.

*The t-1000 terminator can regenerate its basically made out of metallic goo*

Western Borderlands
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Borderlands » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 am

"Drake...do you remember us?" One man asked

Drake hesitated a bit...then he lied "No"

"Stop Lying you brat!"

"I'm not lying" Drake said softly

"Bullshit!" Then the man grabbed something out of his pocket...a necklace

"hehehe now do you remember us?"

Drake's eyes widened...that was his fathers necklace...

its them...its THEM!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse