NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Azrael wrote:OOC: Apologies for interrupting, but it seems like you guys did eventually make this. I'll remind you, I was mildly interested in this yesterday, so a sign-up thing (or at least some OOC thread where you consider interest in allowing others in) would be pretty welcome.

Although, I doubt I would immediately or even consistently join in this RP. Especially considering personifying my nation would be like finding a needle in an endless ocean of hay.

(OOC: dabfia needs to make one.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Monfrox was now utterly bored. Having defeated the Werchmant armies as the US with a British ally for the umpteenth times had gotten a bit boring. Maybe she should go apologize. Then she mentally smacked herself. Of course she should apologize! Maybe even get to meet the girl too. And with that, she closed the laptop and walked up to the girl's room, giving the door a knock. She stood and folded her arms over her chest. She really wasn't wearing much, as her clothing was extremely revealing when she thought about it. But she didn't care, they could sometimes look, but not touch.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Azrael wrote:OOC: Apologies for interrupting, but it seems like you guys did eventually make this. I'll remind you, I was mildly interested in this yesterday, so a sign-up thing (or at least some OOC thread where you consider interest in allowing others in) would be pretty welcome.

Although, I doubt I would immediately or even consistently join in this RP. Especially considering personifying my nation would be like finding a needle in an endless ocean of hay.

(OOC: dabfia needs to make one.

OOC: I will do that later
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox was now utterly bored. Having defeated the Werchmant armies as the US with a British ally for the umpteenth times had gotten a bit boring. Maybe she should go apologize. Then she mentally smacked herself. Of course she should apologize! Maybe even get to meet the girl too. And with that, she closed the laptop and walked up to the girl's room, giving the door a knock. She stood and folded her arms over her chest. She really wasn't wearing much, as her clothing was extremely revealing when she thought about it. But she didn't care, they could sometimes look, but not touch.

"opens the door a little" yes"smiling"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 pm

*Looking up on his laptop ways for revenge...and how to make dumplings*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox was now utterly bored. Having defeated the Werchmant armies as the US with a British ally for the umpteenth times had gotten a bit boring. Maybe she should go apologize. Then she mentally smacked herself. Of course she should apologize! Maybe even get to meet the girl too. And with that, she closed the laptop and walked up to the girl's room, giving the door a knock. She stood and folded her arms over her chest. She really wasn't wearing much, as her clothing was extremely revealing when she thought about it. But she didn't care, they could sometimes look, but not touch.

"opens the door a little" yes"smiling"

Monfrox scratched her head sheepishly. "Hey, look, I'm....sorry about what I did. I was just angry and overreacted." She said as she looked at the girl, unsure if she'd get a wing to the throat or if she'd accept the apology.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"opens the door a little" yes"smiling"

Monfrox scratched her head sheepishly. "Hey, look, I'm....sorry about what I did. I was just angry and overreacted." She said as she looked at the girl, unsure if she'd get a wing to the throat or if she'd accept the apology.

"wings surround monfrox"........... i could just attack with my wings and do some experiments for nearly making me break my back.but i forgive you...do you wanna come in? :D
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox scratched her head sheepishly. "Hey, look, I'm....sorry about what I did. I was just angry and overreacted." She said as she looked at the girl, unsure if she'd get a wing to the throat or if she'd accept the apology.

"wings surround monfrox"........... i could just attack with my wings and do some experiments for nearly making me break my back.but i forgive you...do you wanna come in? :D

"UM!" She said as she instantly felt like she was about to do something stupid. But she couldn't really say no, even though she would like to go back and rethink her strategy on how she would deal with those wings. "Suuuuuurrrreeee....." She said, drawing it out in her head. She walked in and grabbed her arm across her chest as she looked around.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"wings surround monfrox"........... i could just attack with my wings and do some experiments for nearly making me break my back.but i forgive you...do you wanna come in? :D

"UM!" She said as she instantly felt like she was about to do something stupid. But she couldn't really say no, even though she would like to go back and rethink her strategy on how she would deal with those wings. "Suuuuuurrrreeee....." She said, drawing it out in her head. She walked in and grabbed her arm across her chest as she looked around.

hey,um......dabfia we have a guest!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"UM!" She said as she instantly felt like she was about to do something stupid. But she couldn't really say no, even though she would like to go back and rethink her strategy on how she would deal with those wings. "Suuuuuurrrreeee....." She said, drawing it out in her head. She walked in and grabbed her arm across her chest as she looked around.

hey,um......dabfia we have a guest!

*Shuts laptop*
Ok
*Walks out of bedroom*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:hey,um......dabfia we have a guest!

*Shuts laptop*
Ok
*Walks out of bedroom*

meet um.......i dont know her name.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:*Shuts laptop*
Ok
*Walks out of bedroom*

meet um.......i dont know her name.

Nice to meet you whatever your name is
Last edited by Dabfia on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:meet um.......i dont know her name.

Nice to meet you whatever your name is

Monfrox facepallmed. "My name is Monfrox. And you two are...?" She asked, pointing back and forth between the two.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Nice to meet you whatever your name is

Monfrox facepallmed. "My name is Monfrox. And you two are...?" She asked, pointing back and forth between the two.

My name is Dabfia

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:Nice to meet you whatever your name is

im tsuyoi tekikoku,just call me tsuyoi for short.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 pm

"Well then, nice to meet the both of you." She said. "Even if you did threaten me and break my stuff." She thought to herself before smiling at the two.

Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Suddenly a strange noise emits from the air vent, like something small running by real quick. It vanishes just as quickly as it came.

OOC: Happy now?
Last edited by Bone Fort on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Well then, nice to meet the both of you." She said. "Even if you did threaten me and break my stuff." She thought to herself before smiling at the two.

Nice to meet you too, Now too find out what that noise was in the air vent *Goes into air vent*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Bone Fort wrote:They suddenly hear a strange noise in the air vent, like something small running by real quick. It vanishes just as quickly as it came.

OOC: Don't say that we heard it. If we want to pay attention to it then we'll say so. Otherwise, it just gets annoying. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Well then, nice to meet the both of you." She said. "Even if you did threaten me and break my stuff." She thought to herself before smiling at the two.

So is their anything you would like to talk about...................
"smiling"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

So is their anything you would like to talk about...................
"smiling"

"Huh? Like what? I came here wondering what you guys were up to." She said, sitting in a chair and crossing her leg over the other.

Achievement

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:So is their anything you would like to talk about...................
"smiling"

"Huh? Like what? I came here wondering what you guys were up to." She said, sitting in a chair and crossing her leg over the other.

*See's he left a grenade out*
Dang i missed one
*Tosses it into bedroom*

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:They suddenly hear a strange noise in the air vent, like something small running by real quick. It vanishes just as quickly as it came.

OOC: Don't say that we heard it. If we want to pay attention to it then we'll say so. Otherwise, it just gets annoying. It's a pet peeve of mine.

OOC: Fine. And while we're on the topic of peeves, don't thwart my attempts to get you so unceremoniously. I didn't mind you killing the spiders, just the way you did it, with them standing there like idiots while you shot them, not even trying to attack. It's why I got so pissed they other night with the "Foreign soldiers stumbling/sneaking into Monofox" thing. I don't mind me losing, it's just when you make my guys look incompetent and weak when you kill them.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:So is their anything you would like to talk about...................
"smiling"

oh,were just roughing it up............fighting each other.is their anything you would like to know about me?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Monfrox wrote:OOC: Don't say that we heard it. If we want to pay attention to it then we'll say so. Otherwise, it just gets annoying. It's a pet peeve of mine.

OOC: Fine. And while we're on the topic of peeves, don't thwart my attempts to get you so unceremoniously. I didn't mind you killing the spiders, just the way you did it, with them standing there like idiots while you shot them, not even trying to attack. It's why I got so pissed they other night with the "Foreign soldiers stumbling/sneaking into Monofox" thing. I don't mind me losing, it's just when you make my guys look incompetent and weak when you kill them.

OOC: I'm continuing this in a TG

Monfrox looked at Tsuyoi. "Roughing it up? Umm......okay...."

Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse