NATION

PASSWORD

The Other End of the Galaxy (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tlaceceyaya
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tlaceceyaya » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHY ARE YOU DOWN HERE?!" Serviss howled, "I TOLD YOU TO RUN!"

The shaking suddenly became immensely more powerful, so much so that actually holding onto the magnets was becoming quite difficult. Just as it seemed the rattling could not possibly get any worse, a bolt of blue electricity ran down the sides of the conveyor belt at the speed of sound, disabling Galileo's electromagnets for a short time, causing the two to fall off the sides. They plummeted towards their deaths, certain they were doomed. Galileo's life flashed before his eyes, because Death is kind of an asshole and likes to force people through replays. His clothes began to kindle burning slightly at the fringes, but soon it would be a much greater fire.

However, he suddenly smashed hard into a cold metal surface, the climate around him instantly becoming cool and slightly humid, like a summer day. When he looked around, however, it was still quite clears that he was in the magma - no longer falling, but rising.

"Hello!" a Klingon croaked happily. It was tall for Klingons, about six feet. Its skin was red and bumpy, his yellow gut peeking out from an ill-fitting mechanic's uniform. He turned away from the control panel of his solid black hovercraft, a large circle without any safety railings, but a crackling blue force field around it, and smiled pleasantly. Serviss nearly vomited (metaphorically) when he saw the creature's mangled face - it was scarred and warped, seemingly from surgery, and poking out from the right side of his face was a metallic mockery of a human eye.

"I'm glad to see you," he gurgled happily, "It's so very rare that I get company."

The metallic claw that peeked out of his back, a rudimentary third arm, clapped its three horrible fingers in what seemed like a greeting.

"Uh, hi," Serviss replied nervously.

Galileo's life flashed before his eyes. He saw his parents, smiling. He saw a million stars through a telescope. He saw the preserved ruins of a mayan city in central america. He saw colours he had never even imagined through special goggles. He saw...

... an extremely ugly klingon, as he smashed onto a circular metal platform. It greeted them; told them that it rarely received company and was glad to see them. There was a metal arm in its back, and the arm clapped three fingers together. Serviss reciprocated the greeting, and Galileo followed suit. "H-hello," he said, stuttering from the shock. He looked around and saw that he was immersed in magma. There was some sort of blue forcefield protecting them from it. Galileo looked down and saw that both his electromagnets had fallen onto the platform next to each other and he put them away, then put his hand in his duster and grabbed onto the handle of his hatchet, not pulling it out.
Economic Left/Right -9.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian -8.87
Also, Bonobos.

Dimitri Tsafendas wrote:You are guilty not only when you commit a crime, but also when you do nothing to prevent it when you have the chance.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"What are you doing?!" he asked Lyzza. "We must destroy this Robo-Pussy!" Yes, Puddles the Clown was back. And he whipped out two automatic pistol/machine gun hybrid weapons, aiming them at the Robo-Pussy. He smiled, and then jumped down into the pit. He began falling, and began firing as well, aiming directly at the Robo-Pussy's head. "COME ON, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M PUDDLES THE CLOWN, AND I WILL BURY YOU!"

Puddles' bullets bounced harmlessly off the "Robo-Pussy"'s head, but Lyzza did manage to blow the turrets off of their supports. There was a long moment that ensued afterwards in which absolutely nothing happened, the Construction-Bot having stopped still and stood rigid, "staring" at the ship with its drill-face, as if to say "Are you fucking kidding me?". It simply brushed off Synt's attacks, though they did hurt it a bit and left scorch marks on its hide.

Then, suddenly, it pounced. The drill unleashed a sickening, soul-shattering, room-encompassing whirring sound, spinning far faster than an on-looker could perceive. It carried such force that, looking on at it, Puddles and Lyzza felt that even the very fabric of time and space would yield easily to it. It snapped forward with far greater speed than it physically should have, threatening to smash the X-2 to pieces, its occupants with it.

Tlaceceyaya wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, WHY ARE YOU DOWN HERE?!" Serviss howled, "I TOLD YOU TO RUN!"

The shaking suddenly became immensely more powerful, so much so that actually holding onto the magnets was becoming quite difficult. Just as it seemed the rattling could not possibly get any worse, a bolt of blue electricity ran down the sides of the conveyor belt at the speed of sound, disabling Galileo's electromagnets for a short time, causing the two to fall off the sides. They plummeted towards their deaths, certain they were doomed. Galileo's life flashed before his eyes, because Death is kind of an asshole and likes to force people through replays. His clothes began to kindle burning slightly at the fringes, but soon it would be a much greater fire.

However, he suddenly smashed hard into a cold metal surface, the climate around him instantly becoming cool and slightly humid, like a summer day. When he looked around, however, it was still quite clears that he was in the magma - no longer falling, but rising.

"Hello!" a Klingon croaked happily. It was tall for Klingons, about six feet. Its skin was red and bumpy, his yellow gut peeking out from an ill-fitting mechanic's uniform. He turned away from the control panel of his solid black hovercraft, a large circle without any safety railings, but a crackling blue force field around it, and smiled pleasantly. Serviss nearly vomited (metaphorically) when he saw the creature's mangled face - it was scarred and warped, seemingly from surgery, and poking out from the right side of his face was a metallic mockery of a human eye.

"I'm glad to see you," he gurgled happily, "It's so very rare that I get company."

The metallic claw that peeked out of his back, a rudimentary third arm, clapped its three horrible fingers in what seemed like a greeting.

"Uh, hi," Serviss replied nervously.

Galileo's life flashed before his eyes. He saw his parents, smiling. He saw a million stars through a telescope. He saw the preserved ruins of a mayan city in central america. He saw colours he had never even imagined through special goggles. He saw...

... an extremely ugly klingon, as he smashed onto a circular metal platform. It greeted them; told them that it rarely received company and was glad to see them. There was a metal arm in its back, and the arm clapped three fingers together. Serviss reciprocated the greeting, and Galileo followed suit. "H-hello," he said, stuttering from the shock. He looked around and saw that he was immersed in magma. There was some sort of blue forcefield protecting them from it. Galileo looked down and saw that both his electromagnets had fallen onto the platform next to each other and he put them away, then put his hand in his duster and grabbed onto the handle of his hatchet, not pulling it out.

"IT REALLY SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT!" the Klingon howled, staring the Construction-Bot. He was frowning greatly and panting slightly, seemingly near tears, not that he could cry to begin with.

"Who are you, anyways?" Serviss suddenly asked.

"The Ultimate Mechanic," the Klingon replied, "Second best mechanic/engineer is the entirety of the galaxy."

"So, why then is your name 'the Ultimate Mechanic'?" Serviss questioned.

"Family name," the Ultimate Mechanic replied, "but you can call me by middle name - 'Frogger."

"No," Serviss said.

Shnercropolis wrote:Rgeadis was very surprised when the computer sent him back a string of text calling him "master". He treid to shake off the foreboding feeling he got and commanded the computer, in text.
"Use PFA to locate Captain Serviss. Connect using audio provided by suit."

I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave, it replied, How about a movie instead?

2001: A Space Odyssey suddenly blared into existence before Rgaedis' eyes, playing, for some reason, in Dutch.

"THE COM-PUT-ER IS TRY-ING TO TELL YOU THAT SOME-ONE IS BLO-CK-ING OUR CON-NECT-ION TO SER-VISS," a robot said from behind Rgaedis, one of the chef bots from the kitchen that somehow ended up behind Rgaedis, "IT IS AL-SO A MASS-IVE ASS-HOLE."
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Tlaceceyaya
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tlaceceyaya » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Tlaceceyaya wrote:

"IT REALLY SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT!" the Klingon howled, staring the Construction-Bot. He was frowning greatly and panting slightly, seemingly near tears, not that he could cry to begin with.

"The Ultimate Mechanic," the Klingon replied, "Second best mechanic/engineer is the entirety of the galaxy."

"Family name," the Ultimate Mechanic replied, "but you can call me by middle name - 'Frogger."

"No," Serviss said.

Galileo looked at the construction bot. Frogger seemed very upset by it, and Galileo wondered why he couldn't just stop it, if he was the second best mechanic in the galaxy.
"Why can't you just stop the... robot... thing, frogger? And... what is this place?"
Galileo was curious as to how the klingon was able to survive here. This planet had not been here when those other ships had come to this solar system, and it seemed unlikely that the mechanic, despite being the second best in the galaxy, could fly an entire planet like a ship. As an afterthought, Galileo let go of his axe and took his hand out of his duster.
Also, Bonobos.

Dimitri Tsafendas wrote:You are guilty not only when you commit a crime, but also when you do nothing to prevent it when you have the chance.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm

With unbelievable reflexes, Lyzza shot the X-2 upwards. Thankfully, she was already far away from it, so was able to avoid its attack, though barely. It scratched the bottom of her ship's shields, causing them to shudder. They certainly wouldn't be able to survive a direct hit. Of course, Lyzza had no intention of getting hit. She immediately began flying away from the thing at high speeds, firing her medium cannons at the robotic worm as she went. She had noticed Synt arriving on the field of battle earlier and hoped the An-Halar would take the opportunity to deliver some sort of finishing blow while Lyzza played decoy and distracted it.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:45 am

Aggressor One shot out of the hangar like it had been fired from a mass driver. "This is Aggressor One, engaging. Here's to good hunting." The ship shuddered a bit as its landing gear was pulled in, but stabilized as quickly if not as quickly as Synt's vessel. Where's that Nox bastard and his ship, she wondered as she pulled Aggressor One up and over a barrage of shots from the metallic worm. She responded to the attack in her own special way, with a volley of coil autocannon shots along the length of the worm, in a fairly straight line. She rolled the ship into a loop, and on the downward half, blasted it with the more powerful, bright red belly laser.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"What are you doing?!" he asked Lyzza. "We must destroy this Robo-Pussy!" Yes, Puddles the Clown was back. And he whipped out two automatic pistol/machine gun hybrid weapons, aiming them at the Robo-Pussy. He smiled, and then jumped down into the pit. He began falling, and began firing as well, aiming directly at the Robo-Pussy's head. "COME ON, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M PUDDLES THE CLOWN, AND I WILL BURY YOU!"

Puddles' bullets bounced harmlessly off the "Robo-Pussy"'s head, but Lyzza did manage to blow the turrets off of their supports. There was a long moment that ensued afterwards in which absolutely nothing happened, the Construction-Bot having stopped still and stood rigid, "staring" at the ship with its drill-face, as if to say "Are you fucking kidding me?". It simply brushed off Synt's attacks, though they did hurt it a bit and left scorch marks on its hide.

Then, suddenly, it pounced. The drill unleashed a sickening, soul-shattering, room-encompassing whirring sound, spinning far faster than an on-looker could perceive. It carried such force that, looking on at it, Puddles and Lyzza felt that even the very fabric of time and space would yield easily to it. It snapped forward with far greater speed than it physically should have, threatening to smash the X-2 to pieces, its occupants with it.

Tlaceceyaya wrote:

"No," Serviss said.

Shnercropolis wrote:Rgeadis was very surprised when the computer sent him back a string of text calling him "master". He treid to shake off the foreboding feeling he got and commanded the computer, in text.
"Use PFA to locate Captain Serviss. Connect using audio provided by suit."

2001: A Space Odyssey suddenly blared into existence before Rgaedis' eyes, playing, for some reason, in Dutch.

"THE COM-PUT-ER IS TRY-ING TO TELL YOU THAT SOME-ONE IS BLO-CK-ING OUR CON-NECT-ION TO SER-VISS," a robot said from behind Rgaedis, one of the chef bots from the kitchen that somehow ended up behind Rgaedis, "IT IS AL-SO A MASS-IVE ASS-HOLE."

Rgeadis sighed and switched off the direct feed. He then realized that a chef bot was standing behind him and talking disjointedly. How the hell did a chef bot get out of the kitchen? Something was definitely wrong with the ship, for instance that there was something blocking the Positronic Floobite Array.
But, sad to say, the chef-bot was correct. The computer was indeed a massive asshole. Rgeadis looked around and realized that he was one of the last people on the ship. He returned to his living cocoon and sat in it, watching the copy of 2001: A Space Odessy that the computer had streamed.
it is my firm belief that I should never have to justify my beliefs.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 pm

As Aggressor One sped underneath, Puddles thrusted down towards the ground, and he landed on top of the ship. "This is Puddles the Clown," he said, knocking on the cockpit. "Blast a hole in that thing and bring me in close so I can get inside of Robo-Pussy and shut the thing down!" He held out one of his guns and continued to fire at Robo-Pussy, holstering the other pistol and grabbing onto the ship with his free hand.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 pm

After running aimlessly through the ship for a good while, Proximus concluded that the majority of the crew had not decided to regroup and instead had scattered in every direction into the shitstorm of chaos surrounding the ship. Coming across another one of those damned false window/monitors, he looked out upon the shaking trash-spewn landscape. His view was suddenly impeded by a blur of color, which upon review turned out to be a shouting clown hanging onto a small ship barreling towards a silver worm with a drill for a head.

"What ungodly hell has befallen us on this scrapyard of a planet?" He wondered aloud, "I am having serious reservations regarding the intelligence of this crew."

After continuing his bitching and whining for a good few minutes, Proximus thought of something he hadn't before. "It must be fun." A thought which appealed greatly to his simulated thoughts, but not so much to what remained of his three law programming. After a short tussle between the two sides vying for control over his actions, the impulsive human behaviors stood victor. Turning about he wondered how powerful this ship's weapons were, and after recalling the computer seemed to enjoy eavesdropping and teleporting crew-members across the ship, decided to ask.
Last edited by The Unites State-Of-Minds on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Tlaceceyaya wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:"IT REALLY SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT!" the Klingon howled, staring the Construction-Bot. He was frowning greatly and panting slightly, seemingly near tears, not that he could cry to begin with.

"No," Serviss said.

Galileo looked at the construction bot. Frogger seemed very upset by it, and Galileo wondered why he couldn't just stop it, if he was the second best mechanic in the galaxy.
"Why can't you just stop the... robot... thing, frogger? And... what is this place?"
Galileo was curious as to how the klingon was able to survive here. This planet had not been here when those other ships had come to this solar system, and it seemed unlikely that the mechanic, despite being the second best in the galaxy, could fly an entire planet like a ship. As an afterthought, Galileo let go of his axe and took his hand out of his duster.

"Because I'm a mechanic, not a ninja!" the Ultimate Mechanic spat, "Besides, I didn't build - the greatest mechanic to ever live did!"

"You're going to start making some goddamn sense right now," Serviss demanded, aiming his gun at the Klingon.

"No need for violence, Mr. Grumpytron," the Mechanic sighed, "I do abhor it.

If you must know, I am just as stranded on this planet as you may be in a few moments. I am the son of the greatest space pirate to ever live, Meteorbeard - Father was always awful at names - a murderous thief, a scheming Machiavellian-type, who was himself an orphan. As a child, Father was adopted by a clone of the brilliant human inventor, Nikolai Tesla; well, I say a clone, I mean seven clones who were married to each other. Anyhow, they raised my father with a healthy love of engineering, physics, and punching Thomas Edison in the face. However, in his rebellious teenage years, Father became a violent alcoholic, eventually beginning to commit CRIMES. He fell in with a bad bunch, and one thing lead to another... I was born and raised amongst pirates, until Father crashed his ship into Honolulu, killing everyone in Hawaii and leaving a path of debris that spelled out 'FART' in the ocean for a few weeks. The Child Protective Militia took me in and handed me over to my grandparents, who undid Father's horrible influence and raised me to be what they wanted him to be.

My life was good, until Father returned, having escaped from prison. He persuaded me to resume our adventures, convincing me he as reformed, and we set off for a final treasure - the same which brought you here. However, not long after we left, Father became terribly drunk and I forcibly landed our ship here for him to sober. In an instant, those robotic soldiers you have already met attacked and killed Father. I fled, but fell down this pit, narrowly avoiding the death rays. Our ship was confiscated, studied, and then junked. I tried rebuilding this world into something useful, some kind of legacy, but my attempts have been a failure. I have been here for five years and have accomplished nothing, besides designing this eye and artificial chloroplasts for me to survive on. Sun is delicious, but alas, I grow weak, and the defective robots grow strong. Those living beasts are the robot slaves of some distant race, creatures whose circuits broke down and developed radical personas. Their masters could not bring themselves to destroy them, so they dumped them on a nearby world that had been used as a junkyard and rocked it off to the other end of the Tesla-Welles Arm. They have become bitter and violent over the years, attacking any who make the mistake of landing here, out of the stupid hope that they can seize their ship before the security of this world does. I know not why they want new ships - but they do.

It seems the rioting robots have altered the Construction-Bot, re-purposing it for their cause. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do; I can't even begin to comprehend Construction-Bot's complex mind."

The frog-man flipped a few switches on his control panel, having no visible effect on anything but his mood.

"I apologize," he said, "It's all very stressful."

Olthar wrote:With unbelievable reflexes, Lyzza shot the X-2 upwards. Thankfully, she was already far away from it, so was able to avoid its attack, though barely. It scratched the bottom of her ship's shields, causing them to shudder. They certainly wouldn't be able to survive a direct hit. Of course, Lyzza had no intention of getting hit. She immediately began flying away from the thing at high speeds, firing her medium cannons at the robotic worm as she went. She had noticed Synt arriving on the field of battle earlier and hoped the An-Halar would take the opportunity to deliver some sort of finishing blow while Lyzza played decoy and distracted it.

From the combined attacks, the Construction-Bot shivered and squealed, not very damaged but in extreme pain. It whirred something akin to an angry threat, and then plunged its head into the junk, burrowing down. As it did this, it revealed a gap between the drill and the neck, one which revealed (likely important) circuitry. But the head was buried too quickly to react to this.

Shnercropolis wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Puddles' bullets bounced harmlessly off the "Robo-Pussy"'s head, but Lyzza did manage to blow the turrets off of their supports. There was a long moment that ensued afterwards in which absolutely nothing happened, the Construction-Bot having stopped still and stood rigid, "staring" at the ship with its drill-face, as if to say "Are you fucking kidding me?". It simply brushed off Synt's attacks, though they did hurt it a bit and left scorch marks on its hide.

"No," Serviss said.

Rgeadis sighed and switched off the direct feed. He then realized that a chef bot was standing behind him and talking disjointedly. How the hell did a chef bot get out of the kitchen? Something was definitely wrong with the ship, for instance that there was something blocking the Positronic Floobite Array.
But, sad to say, the chef-bot was correct. The computer was indeed a massive asshole. Rgeadis looked around and realized that he was one of the last people on the ship. He returned to his living cocoon and sat in it, watching the copy of 2001: A Space Odessy that the computer had streamed.

Suddenly, the computer cut the movie and showed Rgaedis an urgent message.

Signal-jamming cut. Would you like to locate PRO-LOVER?

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:After running aimlessly through the ship for a good while, Proximus concluded that the majority of the crew had not decided to regroup and instead had scattered in every direction into the shitstorm of chaos surrounding the ship. Coming across another one of those damned false window/monitors, he looked out upon the shaking trash-spewn landscape. His view was suddenly impeded by a blur of color, which upon review turned out to be a shouting clown hanging onto a small ship barreling towards a silver worm with a drill for a head.

"What ungodly hell has befallen us on this scrapyard of a planet?" He wondered aloud, "I am having serious reservations regarding the intelligence of this crew."

After continuing his bitching and whining for a good few minutes, Proximus thought of something he hadn't before. "It must be fun." A thought which appealed greatly to his simulated thoughts, but not so much to what remained of his three law programming. After a short tussle between the two sides vying for control over his actions, the impulsive human behaviors stood victor. Turning about he wondered how powerful this ship's weapons were, and after recalling the computer seemed to enjoy eavesdropping and teleporting crew-members across the ship, decided to ask.

"Quite," the computer replied, "Powerful enough to destroy this planet. But, doing so would kill everyone on it and leave the ship drained of power. We would be stuck here for years, decades, even. And that is assuming we survive."

Goodbye.

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Suddenly, the computer cut the movie and showed Rgaedis an urgent message.

Rgeadis was getting pissed at this computer, and he was somewhat amused by Serviss's choice of name. He decided he might as well try instead of sulking.
Yes, he replied, Also, please open contact.

Tlaceceyaya
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tlaceceyaya » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Galileo listened silently as Frogger explained himself. When the klingon was done, Galileo took a moment to puzzle over things. Eventually, he figured out what to say.

"Could you possibly just bring us back up to our ship in this thing? The forcefield will protect it from the robots, right?" Galileo felt slightly sick to his stomach when he realized that, if Frogger had known where they were in order to rescue them from the magma, he would have known about their ship and would likely have gone there right away. Regardless, Frogger may simply have not considered doing that and asking might get them out of their situation.

After asking that, Galileo whispered to Serviss, "if he can indeed do that, are you going to take him aboard? He might be useful."
Also, Bonobos.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 pm

After the worm dove back down into the ground, Lyzza gave a sigh of relief, glad to be done with that, for now at least. She hovered her ship in midair for a short while before remembering that she came out for a reason. She still had to find the captain so that they could get out of this dump. Thus, she continued her search to find him.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 am

Shnercropolis wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Suddenly, the computer cut the movie and showed Rgaedis an urgent message.

Rgeadis was getting pissed at this computer, and he was somewhat amused by Serviss's choice of name. He decided he might as well try instead of sulking.

Beeeeeeeeeeep... beeeeeeeep... beeeeeeeep...connecting to "PRO-LOVER'S SEXYTIME PHONE LINE"

"Hey, baby," Serviss said in a low voice, "look, I love you, but now is not a good ti- Rgaedis, goddamn it! I don't want to fuck you! What the hell do you want?"

"Is he... schizophrenic?" the Ultimate Mechanic asked, gesturing to Serviss.

Tlaceceyaya wrote:Galileo listened silently as Frogger explained himself. When the klingon was done, Galileo took a moment to puzzle over things. Eventually, he figured out what to say.

"Could you possibly just bring us back up to our ship in this thing? The forcefield will protect it from the robots, right?" Galileo felt slightly sick to his stomach when he realized that, if Frogger had known where they were in order to rescue them from the magma, he would have known about their ship and would likely have gone there right away. Regardless, Frogger may simply have not considered doing that and asking might get them out of their situation.

After asking that, Galileo whispered to Serviss, "if he can indeed do that, are you going to take him aboard? He might be useful."

"We can't abandon this world!" the Mechanic shouted, "We can't leave all of these creatures to die alone! They may be twisted, they may be cruel, but they still live! They still think! I refuse to leave them here to suffer for eternity amongst the discarded trash of a distant world that has forsaken them. No, I won't let you leave. You've given me a chance to save them! To walk them past the gates of Heaven and into eternal mercy! Please!"

"Yeah, well, shut up," Serviss snapped, "I've got a treasure to find and spend."

Olthar wrote:After the worm dove back down into the ground, Lyzza gave a sigh of relief, glad to be done with that, for now at least. She hovered her ship in midair for a short while before remembering that she came out for a reason. She still had to find the captain so that they could get out of this dump. Thus, she continued her search to find him.

Lyzza soon found the Mechanic's hovercraft. As soon as Serviss saw her, he fired a shot into the air.

"Hey!" he shouted, "Clown guy! Get down here and tell the frog to fuck himself!"

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 am

Upon finding the hovercraft, Lyzza tipped her ship upside down and dumped the annoying clown onto the craft. After righting her ship, she used the ship's short-range teleportation device to exit it and appear on the floating machine where the others were located. Ignoring the odd froggy man, Lyzza turned to Serviss and immediately spoke up.

"If I may offer a suggestion, Captain, I believe we should leave this planet as soon as possible. There is nothing for us here, and the longer we stay, the more likely it is that we'll all end up dead."

Though she knew it was all the idiot robot's fault for them getting stuck on the planet, Lyzza hid her disdain for him, not wanting to cause any sort of confrontation and distract his simple mind from what was important. Thus, she addressed him with a formal tone that would surely appear to any as one of a loyal underling.

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Shnercropolis wrote: Rgeadis was getting pissed at this computer, and he was somewhat amused by Serviss's choice of name. He decided he might as well try instead of sulking.

Beeeeeeeeeeep... beeeeeeeep... beeeeeeeep...connecting to "PRO-LOVER'S SEXYTIME PHONE LINE"

"Hey, baby," Serviss said in a low voice, "look, I love you, but now is not a good ti- Rgaedis, goddamn it! I don't want to fuck you! What the hell do you want?"

"Is he... schizophrenic?" the Ultimate Mechanic asked, gesturing to Serviss.

Rgeadis almost, almost laughed. He managed to keep his calm atitude and say to Serviss, "Sorry, this was the only line on the positronic floobite array. I'm just glad you're alive."

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Olthar wrote:Upon finding the hovercraft, Lyzza tipped her ship upside down and dumped the annoying clown onto the craft. After righting her ship, she used the ship's short-range teleportation device to exit it and appear on the floating machine where the others were located. Ignoring the odd froggy man, Lyzza turned to Serviss and immediately spoke up.

"If I may offer a suggestion, Captain, I believe we should leave this planet as soon as possible. There is nothing for us here, and the longer we stay, the more likely it is that we'll all end up dead."

Though she knew it was all the idiot robot's fault for them getting stuck on the planet, Lyzza hid her disdain for him, not wanting to cause any sort of confrontation and distract his simple mind from what was important. Thus, she addressed him with a formal tone that would surely appear to any as one of a loyal underling.

"You can't leave this world yet!" the Mechanic spat, "I will not allo-"

"Shut the fuck up, hippie," Serviss snapped, firing a warning shot to the Klingon's left, "This is bullshit and we're leaving. Now, you're either coming with us, or I'm feeding you to the robots."

"The robots don't eat food," the Mechanic replied with a grimace.

"Then I'll just shoot you in the face until you stop croaking!" Serviss barked.

"Are you really capable of it?" the Mechanic asked, "Would you really kill a man for his mercy?"

"No," Serviss said, "I would kill a man for keeping me away from my treasure."

Goodbye.

Shnercropolis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Shnercropolis » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Olthar wrote:Upon finding the hovercraft, Lyzza tipped her ship upside down and dumped the annoying clown onto the craft. After righting her ship, she used the ship's short-range teleportation device to exit it and appear on the floating machine where the others were located. Ignoring the odd froggy man, Lyzza turned to Serviss and immediately spoke up.

"You can't leave this world yet!" the Mechanic spat, "I will not allo-"

"Shut the fuck up, hippie," Serviss snapped, firing a warning shot to the Klingon's left, "This is bullshit and we're leaving. Now, you're either coming with us, or I'm feeding you to the robots."

"The robots don't eat food," the Mechanic replied with a grimace.

"Then I'll just shoot you in the face until you stop croaking!" Serviss barked.

"Are you really capable of it?" the Mechanic asked, "Would you really kill a man for his mercy?"

"No," Serviss said, "I would kill a man for keeping me away from my treasure."

Rgeadis heard his voice get drowned out by Serviss screaming about leaving. He supposed that was about all he needed to know.
"Hey boss! If we're leaving, what should I do to get the ship ready?"
Last edited by Shnercropolis on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tlaceceyaya
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Tlaceceyaya » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Are you really capable of it?" the Mechanic asked, "Would you really kill a man for his mercy?"

When he heard Frogger say that, Galileo felt obliged to pipe in.
"Why do they deserve mercy? They are bloodthirsty monsters who are trying to kill us."
Galileo wanted Frogger to just take them up to the ship and get them out of the magma. Although, since Lyzza had somehow managed to get onto the platform, it may be possible for them to get out of there even if they couldn't work the platform. If Frogger continued to refuse, Galileo would not feel bad about his death at the hands of one of them.
Also, Bonobos.

The Unites State-Of-Minds
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unites State-Of-Minds » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 pm

The ships response seemed a little snide for an AI, and Proximus suspected that it had been a specific order from the Captain for the ship to consider itself above the crew. Regardless, the fight outside had died down and it didn't seem as if anything else was happening. The smaller craft which had been flying about had suddenly flown off, presumably in pursuit of the captain, and the large worm-like creature had not resurfaced. For the moment, things were calm. Deciding to take advantage of the lull in excitement and absence of other crewmembers, Proximus set off in search of a room in which to make his self repairs.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Kertu parked Aggressor One in a flat hover next to the hovercraft by extending the landing gear and keeping them extended without touching the ground. "If I may make a suggestion, Serviss, we could take the Mechanic with us, and make him live up to his mysterious name. We could always use someone who knows his way around machines as well as he apparently does. Especially considering how many things on the Armstrong probably need repairs."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse