NATION

PASSWORD

X-Men 2: Humanity's Revenge IC Forum

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Umayma Naila - Sandstorm

Postby JuNii » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 am

Katganistan wrote:Andy got up, looking embarrassed and disgusted with herself, and opened the bathroom stall, picking up the little boy who'd been hiding there. "You were AWESOME," she told him as he hugged her hard, "brave little man, you. We'll get you back to your mom in no time."

She looked over at Kitty and Umayma. "You all right?" she asked her roommate, her eyes darkening with concern. She realized how silly a question it was -- Umayma had been fighting for her life long before Andy even knew she had powers, but she still worried.

Her eyes changed again, hooded and sharp with banked anger, controlled tightly.

"I can't believe.... I felt guilty over causing his death.... and here he is playing games with people's lives." There was a tight, hard edge to her voice that bespoke deep anger, and disgust.

"I am fine... Feeling a bit... exposed... at the moment..." Umayma said as she looked down at her X-Men training uniform. Definitely not her veil and Abaya that she was used to. She smiled at the boy. "Did you protect my friend here? thank you young sir..."

She looked at Andrea... the others apparently left on their own. "I think we're on our own again... I made an exit in the Geo Room... we'll head out there and you can get this young man to safety."
on the other hand... I have another set of fingers.

Unscramble these words...1) PNEIS. 2)HTIELR 3) NGGERI 4) BUTTSXE
1) SPINE. 2) LITHER 3)GINGER 4)SUBTEXT

Xaviers school for gifted youngsters
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Xaviers school for gifted youngsters » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Andrew stepped into the back of a limo about 10 blocks away from the museum of natural history.He had removed his mask and hat so to the police he looked like a regular kid. Andrew said to the driver “Take me back to the airport and have a car sing by the school to pick up Sophie. Tell her she’s going to my funeral” said Andrew, as the car sped off

Andrew thought on the way to the airport about the events which had just happened.

Did I do the right thing in the? Was becoming this masked figure for pro mutant rights the right decision. Andrew though back to Andy's words.Maybe It is time to at least stop one lie.

At that moment Sophie was heading towards the airport. Only told that Andrew’s funeral would be held the next day, she was completely unaware of what would really happen.
Last edited by Xaviers school for gifted youngsters on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xaviers school for gifted youngsters » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm

“Okay time for us to get out of here. Sandstorm find Adam, I will find Nathan. Andy find a way out and leave the kid where the police will find him. Then we will all meat Toad down the street. I will have him wait with the bus.” Said Kitty before rushing off to find Nathan

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Umayma Naila - Sandstorm

Postby JuNii » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Xaviers school for gifted youngsters wrote:“Okay time for us to get out of here. Sandstorm find Adam, I will find Nathan. Andy find a way out and leave the kid where the police will find him. Then we will all meat Toad down the street. I will have him wait with the bus.” Said Kitty before rushing off to find Nathan

Sandstorm's jaw dropped as she watched Kitty leave. she turned to look at Andrea. "Do you want me to take him?" she said, indicating the boy.

she turned on her com unit. "ADAM? ARE YOU ONLINE? WJERE ARE YOU?" She stepped out of the washrooms and saw Adam lying there... bleeding.

"Oh Allah have mercy... Adam... speak to me!" She ran forward to help the injured student to his feet.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 pm

JuNii wrote:
Xaviers school for gifted youngsters wrote:“Okay time for us to get out of here. Sandstorm find Adam, I will find Nathan. Andy find a way out and leave the kid where the police will find him. Then we will all meat Toad down the street. I will have him wait with the bus.” Said Kitty before rushing off to find Nathan

Sandstorm's jaw dropped as she watched Kitty leave. she turned to look at Andrea. "Do you want me to take him?" she said, indicating the boy.

she turned on her com unit. "ADAM? ARE YOU ONLINE? WJERE ARE YOU?" She stepped out of the washrooms and saw Adam lying there... bleeding.

"Oh Allah have mercy... Adam... speak to me!" She ran forward to help the injured student to his feet.

"I'm fine," He muttered out opening his previously closed eyes.
"Where....where did you come from?" he asked, "No one was in here when the purifiers came in."
He sat up and tried to get his leg into a comfortable position.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Lost heros wrote:
JuNii wrote:

"I'm fine," He muttered out opening his previously closed eyes.
"Where....where did you come from?" he asked, "No one was in here when the purifiers came in."

"I was nearby... can you move? I made an exit in the geology room..." Umayma reached down to pull Adam up. holding her arms out for him to take.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 pm

"Who is Mr. Logan?"I ask.
I thought I could do this again, but I have too much on my plate. I have to actually give up on this. Sorry everyone.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

JuNii wrote:
Lost heros wrote:"I'm fine," He muttered out opening his previously closed eyes.

"I was nearby... can you move? I made an exit in the geology room..." Umayma reached down to pull Adam up. holding her arms out for him to take.

He used Umayma's arms to help himself up.
"The wounds are pretty minor. I should be able to walk on my own. As long as don't put too much pressure on my left leg."
He winced taking a couple steps towards the geology room, before leaning onto the wall.
"I heard you and Andy over the comm unit. Something about cameras and danger. I was looking for the ghost mutant when that happened, and decided I needed to find you guys and give up the search," he paused and winced again but tried to ignore the pain, "I had no idea you guys were so close."
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Andy was stunned. LEAVE the kid where the police would find him? Were they even sure the Purifiers were gone? And where did Kitty run off to -- why would the teacher in charge just abandon them?

She blinked, and headed for the exit Umayma made with the boy. The hell with that -- out to the street, hand the kid to an EMT, and pull a fast fade. No way was she leaving him in harm's way.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xaviers school for gifted youngsters » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 pm

As the police rushed on to the front foyer it was clear that most of the purifiers had gotten out after they heard the sirens

OOC: The purifiers at this point have left the building.

I forgot to add it in my other post

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby JuNii » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Lost heros wrote:
JuNii wrote:"I was nearby... can you move? I made an exit in the geology room..." Umayma reached down to pull Adam up. holding her arms out for him to take.

He used Umayma's arms to help himself up.
"The wounds are pretty minor. I should be able to walk on my own. As long as don't put too much pressure on my left leg."
He winced taking a couple steps towards the geology room, before leaning onto the wall.
"I heard you and Andy over the comm unit. Something about cameras and danger. I was looking for the ghost mutant when that happened, and decided I needed to find you guys and give up the search," he paused and winced again but tried to ignore the pain, "I had no idea you guys were so close."

"Yes, it is rather chaotic in here... come, let us get you to the EMT's outside."

Umayma lead Andrea and Andy back to the Geology room. with Andrea's help, they managed to push the display aside, revealing the hole that was now being watched by several cops.

"ah, Shorta... one injured person and one lost child..." Umayma said as she handed Adam and helped Andrea and the young boy out.

"Ok young miss... you too." the officer reached for Umayma. She shook her head. "There are others trapped... others who the Purifiers would not hesitate to kill. I would be a poor example to those who made it possible for me to live in this country if I should turn my back on them."

"You did enough miss. many are alive because of what you did. whatever it is you did, we got it from ."

Umayma looked at the child as he was being taken to the EMT's then over to Adam who was being looked at.

She heard, over the officer's radio that the police have not run into any heavy resistance... only some of the assailants already dead or injured. they were continuing their sweep. getting the other trapped civilians out.

She nodded and Exited the building picking up her discarded Abaya in the process.

President Mathias
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby President Mathias » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Nathan ripped his sleeve off and wrapped it around his leg, pulling it tight. He then ripped his other sleeve to press to his side. None of the wound's would be fatal, but the same couldn't have been said for the man lying dead next to him. The body of the soldier hadn't been collected for extraction because they didn't see him, just as he wanted. The dead body next to him was evidence of what REALLY went on here. He'd make sure it got to the proper authorities.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xaviers school for gifted youngsters » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 am

OOC: double post
Last edited by Xaviers school for gifted youngsters on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xaviers school for gifted youngsters » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 am

Rachael summers rout had been interrupted by more purifiers breaking through a window and into another room nearby. She had been preoccupied as she had used some well targeted and measured psychic grenades on the purifiers. Now satisfied with her work of the purifiers, now knocked out on the floor and sure to wake up with a headache of all headaches, Rachael then continued on the nearest exit where she had found Umayma and Andy.

“Is everyone accounted for?” she asked.

Kitty had neared Nathan. Leaning down to offer him some support to stand “Just keeps whatever illusion your doing up. We will be out of here in a moment” she said

President Mathias
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby President Mathias » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Xaviers school for gifted youngsters wrote:Rachael summers rout had been interrupted by more purifiers breaking through a window and into another room nearby. She had been preoccupied as she had used some well targeted and measured psychic grenades on the purifiers. Now satisfied with her work of the purifiers, now knocked out on the floor and sure to wake up with a headache of all headaches, Rachael then continued on the nearest exit where she had found Umayma and Andy.

“Is everyone accounted for?” she asked.

Kitty had neared Nathan. Leaning down to offer him some support to stand “Just keeps whatever illusion your doing up. We will be out of here in a moment” she said

"Why should I leave? These soldiers shot an innocent person. Call me naive, but I'm pretty sure that's against the law." he said, taking her hand. He'd argue, but he'd listen and follow orders. It do no good to get on the faculties' bad side.

JuNii
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Umayma Naila - Sandstorm

Postby JuNii » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 pm

"Shokran" Umayma said as the Paramedics gave her, Andrea and Adama once over. Adam's wounds looked serious but didn't require a stay at the hospital. the police took everyone's statement and notied the fact that Umayma was indeed a mutant and a possible target of the purifiers.

She politely turned down requests to demonstrate her abilities, stating that she was tired and all she wanted to do was go home. THe people she saved thanked her and condemned the action of the purifiers, noting that they were the true threat to 'normals' and not the 'stinking mutants' as they claimed.

on the bus back to Xavier'ss, Umayma found herself nodding off to sleep.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 am

OOC:Did you guys seriously forget about me?
I thought I could do this again, but I have too much on my plate. I have to actually give up on this. Sorry everyone.

Fowlick
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fowlick » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 pm

OOC:I know but there was someone with me and they said that a Mr. Logan would see me in his office and then nothing happened after that.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xaviers school for gifted youngsters » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Sophie sat in her second class seat on the Air Canada plane. Usually her flights to Montreal had included a private jet with full stocked fridge and thousands of movies and, well... Andrew.

The feeling was still numb even after a month. She knew that the full force of the loss would probably be triggered on seeing the familiar skyline of Montreal and then even more by the funeral. She was scheduled to just be away for a day. Leaving today and arriving back at JFK airport late tomorrow night. Sophie settled down and pulled out her book, The Age of Miracles.

The flight attendant’s voice came through the speaker above her head though she didn’t listen. Instead she dove deeper into her book. So deep she did not pay attention to the person who sat beside her, even when he shuffled around in his bag once his elbow bumping to her arm. Sophie did not look up until the crinkle of a bag started and then stopped as he finally got the bag open. A loud crunch came and she then looked up.

Andrew sat there smiling, a bag of sun chips in his hands “Chip?” he asked smiling.

As you can all tell my time able to post has dropped to a very small amount of time. Sadly, the X-Men RP will be postponed until further notice.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse