NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars the Clone Wars OOC (CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hamste
Minister

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamste » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Minzo wrote:
Hamste wrote:Sure, though I think we are currently on the same side (The droid side right?) so not quite sure how that would happen.

Oh.I thought yours was Republic.Nevermind.

My guy is neutral, though the droid side pays so well I doubt I will ever join the republic :P
Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situtations?

Logic is like thumbs, it is not necessary but it sure is helpful.

The Allied States of North America
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied States of North America » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

is this still open? Big star wars fan.
President of the Allied State:John F. Marshall
Vice President of the Allied States: Joe Tomarchio
Speaker of the House: Timothy Nichols
Senate Majority Leader: William Tomarchio
Senate Minority Leader: Keith Jackson

Grand General Grievous
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand General Grievous » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes this forum is still open.
I am General Grievous, Droid Commander of the Confederacy and Commander of Armed Forces of the New Sith Empire!

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Naretion wrote:Okay so since I am a bit unaware and about to arrive at that former CIS slave camp, can someone tell me what my character will find there?

Since most of it was burned down, and since youre there, there could be a hidden bunker under the rumble, that would have been Dooku's. You know instead of going there empty handed.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Naretion
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Naretion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Naretion wrote:Okay so since I am a bit unaware and about to arrive at that former CIS slave camp, can someone tell me what my character will find there?

Since most of it was burned down, and since youre there, there could be a hidden bunker under the rumble, that would have been Dooku's. You know instead of going there empty handed.

Well as of right now I'm near it, and there's about to be a battle there I believe.
Hope Shall Prevail

Grand General Grievous
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand General Grievous » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Hasn't the meeting started?
I am General Grievous, Droid Commander of the Confederacy and Commander of Armed Forces of the New Sith Empire!

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 am

Name: Il'Lazi Eni
Species: Rakata-Human hybrid
Affiliation (Republic, CIS, Neutral): Neutral 
Profession (Jedi/Sith; Bounty Hunter; Smuggler; etc): Head of State
Appearance (picture is preferred): Lacks eye stalks and lump on the head of the usual Rakata. A scar on the right eye. He is 2.3 meters tall and well built. Wears a Wookie fur sash, some cortosis amour plating along with some Beskar weave under plating as well as a senator style clothing.
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): Il'Lazi Eni  is a Kaminoan experiment and and is extremely powerful and militaristic and is known for his typical Rakatan policies and does not leave a planet until it is economy excellent. He also is extremely imperialist and genocidal and founded about 27 solar systems in 8 years.
Weapon(s): A energised ceremonial ornate Vibroblade , two modified Blastswords and 2 model 343 blaster pistols.

Name: Lehon
Picture of Planet:coming soon.
Head of State (must be official character): Il'Lazi Eni (I have no other possible Rakata to lead the second Rakatan Empire.
Affiliation (Republic, CIS, Neutral): Neutral.
Senator/Representative (if apart of the republic or cis)(must be official characters): N/A
Notable Individuals (must be official characters): Il'Lazi Eni, Den'Arl Iu'Cui
Resources: Artificial Durasteel, Cortosis, Starships, Battle ships, Dyson spheres (moon sized),  weapons, amour, clones.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

The Wacha
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wacha » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Guys are the republics forces attaking the CIS meeting if they are I will sense it a few seconds before you fire and I will warn everyone as you fire and may save some people mainly player characters.

Hamste
Minister

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamste » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Are we landed yet?
Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situtations?

Logic is like thumbs, it is not necessary but it sure is helpful.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:25 am

is Aurra and the others at this meeting too?

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied States of North America » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Original Character.

Name: Kotor Ordo
Species (Human, Wookie, Clone, Droid, etc):Human
Affiliation (Republic, CIS, Neutral):Neutral
Profession (Jedi/Sith; Bounty Hunter; Smuggler; etc):Aspiring Mandalore, unemployed
Appearance (picture is preferred):
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): He wears Gold Mandalorian Armor made of a Beskar and Durasteel Blend with the traditional T-visor and a floor length Red Cloak.
Companion (optional): This can't be a sentient, it must be like an astro droid or something:HK-51 a HK droid constructed based on plans found on Mustafar, made from the Same Beskar and Duasteel blend as his armor, it is extremely durable and damage resistant. As a Hunter Killer series of droid It has assassination and combat protocols and is highly skilled at eliminating all types of targets. It has been given Protocol and Astromech Protocols to aid in its main function as an assassin droid. Like their progenitor, these droids possessed incredible linguistic skills and highly sadistic tendencies, it goes about it’s mission in the most efficient manner.
Weapon(s): A lightsaber is the only weapon allowed for Jedi/Sith (you can decide how many though).
A Heavily Modified Mandalorian Heavy Repeater modified to hold extra power cells and increase firing speed
2 Heavily Modified Mandalorian Heavy Pistols modified for increased firepower and firing speed
FWG-5 flechette pistol,
Various knifes and technical equipment
Vehicles

King Vandor’s Revenge: A modified Star Courier similar in design and appearance to the ‘’Scimitar’’. Equipped with 6 Rapid fire Laser Cannons and 2 Concussion missle launcher tubes with 4 missiles each. Also has a Sensor Jamming suite and various other advanced counter measures to avoid detection.

The Biased Conservatives
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biased Conservatives » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Grand General Grievous wrote:Hasn't the meeting started?

No, I don't think so
Nation States is a Coalition of Godless Sodomites and I won't Stand for it! So I am going to sit here and join it, like any real American would do if presented with the opportunity.
The Biased Conservatives wrote:
Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:I laugh at your balrogs, your necromancer, I spit on your wizard, and fart in the general direction of your millions and billions of smaller more puny problems
Jeeze, didn't expect such a Spanish Inquisition about it...
The Biased Conservatives wrote:How about American! Lets turn that baby over on it's backside and stamp it: Made in America.

My Meaning of Life

Velgast
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Velgast » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 am

Velgast wrote:Name: Dessel Krons
Species: Devaronian
Affiliation: Neutral
Profession: Dark Jedi/Merc
Appearance: http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/7333.jpg
Short Description: Dessel killed his master about 6 years ago, right before he would have finished his Jedi training. Rather than return to the Jedi to receive judgement, Dessel fled, and decided to use his Jedi training to make a living, hiring himself out to whom ever needed extra security, or even needed someone "taken care of". Dessel currently works for the highest bidder and has made himself a small fortune. During his travels, Dessel has refined several of his force abilities, as well as his lightsaber combat skills.
Companion (optional):None
Weapon(s): Blue lightsaber

Am I accepted?

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 am

The IASM wrote:Name: Il'Lazi Eni
Species: Genetically Engineered Rakata
Appearance (picture is preferred): Lacks eye stalks and lump on the head of the usual Rakata. A scar on the right eye. He is 2.3 meters tall and well built. Wears a Wookie fur sash, some cortosis amour plating along with some Beskar weave under plating as well as a senator style clothing.
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): Il'Lazi Eni  is a Kaminoan experiment and and is extremely powerful and militaristic and is known for his typical Rakatan policies and does not leave a planet until it is economy excellent. He also is extremely imperialist and genocidal and founded about 27 solar systems in 8 years. He also released all of the other Rakata in the city, that was 100 million Rakata, the destroyed the city and left with a small republic fleet.
Weapon(s): A energised ceremonial ornate Vibroblade , two modified Blastswords and 2 model 343 blaster pistols.

Head of State (must be official character): Il'Lazi Eni (I have no other possible Rakata to lead the second Rakatan Empire.
Senator/Representative (if apart of the republic or cis)(must be official characters): N/A
Resources: Artificial Durasteel, Cortosis, Starships, Battle ships, Dyson spheres (moon sized),  weapons, amour, clones.

Am I allowed to RP then?
Last edited by The IASM on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUN-01

Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:25 am

Sorry I have been gone for so long. Everyone is accepted. And the meeting has begun. Read the IC for more info.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 am

The IASM wrote:Name: Il'Lazi Eni
Species: Rakata-Human hybrid
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): Il'Lazi Eni  is a Kaminoan experiment and and is extremely powerful and militaristic and is known for his typical Rakatan policies and does not leave a planet until it is economy excellent. He also is extremely imperialist and genocidal and founded about 27 solar systems in 8 years.

So which one are you submitting? I don't need a character and planet application. Before you post in the IC, please repost only ONE of the applications that you have here.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Armageddon Steel Legion
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Armageddon Steel Legion » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 am

Name:Clone Trooper 343244555 or Cain
Species:Clone
Affiliation (Republic, CIS, Neutral):Republic.
Profession:AT-ET Cannon operator.

Short Description:
Companion (optional):None.
Weapon(s):AT-ET cannon and Blaster pistol.
I am FEMALE.

Please refer to me as Nightingalia not Armageddon.

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am

Species: Genetically Engineered Rakata
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): Il'Lazi Eni is a Kaminoan experiment and and is extremely powerful and militaristic and is known for his typical Rakatan policies and does not leave a planet until it is economy excellent. He also is extremely imperialist and genocidal and founded about 27 solar systems in 8 years. He also released all of the other Rakata in the city, that was 100 million Rakata, the destroyed the city and left with a small republic fleet. He now is the leader of the second Rakatan Empire.
Last edited by The IASM on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUN-01

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 am

Resources: Artificial Durasteel, Cortosis, Starships, Battle ships, Dyson spheres (moon sized), weapons, amour, clones
HUN-01

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 pm

Species: Clone
Name Ct 47773 or Joker
Affiliation: Republic
Profession: Clone commander
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... mander.jpg
Short Description: Bred to command regiments of troops
Companion:
Weapons: Dc-17A blaster rifle and DC-17 Blaster pistol
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

20 Dragon Riders
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby 20 Dragon Riders » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 pm

any1 here know about smosh's food battles?

if so, i created a post about the food for Anthony (FROM SMOSH) choices.
Dragons are not tools
Dragons are not animals
Dragons are our friends and protectors
Dragons are our family
and
no dragon shall not get hurt while we're around
-MOTTO OF THE ORDER OF DRAGON RIDERS-

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:21 pm

The IASM wrote:Species: Genetically Engineered Rakata
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): Il'Lazi Eni is a Kaminoan experiment and and is extremely powerful and militaristic and is known for his typical Rakatan policies and does not leave a planet until it is economy excellent. He also is extremely imperialist and genocidal and founded about 27 solar systems in 8 years. He also released all of the other Rakata in the city, that was 100 million Rakata, the destroyed the city and left with a small republic fleet. He now is the leader of the second Rakatan Empire.

All you did was post each one separately. Thats not what I meant. If you are going to create a planet, then it must be official and have a population. You can list your leader and notable individuals in the application. If you would prefer to create this character then thats fine, but then you cant have the planet. So which will it be? Until you decide plz do not post in the IC.

Everyone else is accepted!

Aeken
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeken » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Quavv wrote:
The IASM wrote:Species: Genetically Engineered Rakata

All you did was post each one separately. Thats not what I meant. If you are going to create a planet, then it must be official and have a population. You can list your leader and notable individuals in the application. If you would prefer to create this character then thats fine, but then you cant have the planet. So which will it be? Until you decide plz do not post in the IC.

The choice of that planet isn't the best, considering the Rakata died off a few centuries after KOTOR 1.

Here's my app:

Name: Verek Irsera
Species (Human, Wookie, Clone, Droid, etc): Human
Profession (Jedi/Sith; Bounty Hunter; Smuggler; etc): Bounty Hunter
Appearance (picture is preferred):Here
Short Description: Verek was born on Onderon, the planet with only one city. In his childhood, his mischief caused more trouble than expected- her was cast out of Iziz like his ansestors into the vast jungle, quickly meeting up with former Iziz citizens who became Beast Riders. Eventually, Verek returned back to Iziz and used his skills to make bounty hunting his new profession. Although he lived most of his life in danger, Verek is an amiable person and is merciful to his victims.
Companion (optional): 'Anarchy', a Basilisk war droid found in the bowels of Iziz. Verek encountered the deactivated war droid when scavengin in the sewers under Iziz. It remains loyal to him and shares a close bond, much like the Neo Crusaders and their Basilisks.
Weapon(s): Model CR-24 flame rifle,SE-14 blaster pistol

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 am

Aeken wrote:
Quavv wrote:

The choice of that planet isn't the best, considering the Rakata died off a few centuries after KOTOR 1.

Let's say that some Republic scientist found Lehon and some Rakata body's and they cloned them to serve as battle soldiers and maybe replacing the current troopers as the cannon fooder.
HUN-01

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allied States of North America » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 am

The Allied States of North America wrote:Original Character.

Name: Kotor Ordo
Species (Human, Wookie, Clone, Droid, etc):Human
Affiliation (Republic, CIS, Neutral):Neutral
Profession (Jedi/Sith; Bounty Hunter; Smuggler; etc):Aspiring Mandalore, unemployed
Short Description (If its not obvious, then you must make it clear as to why your character is affiliated with the Republic or CIS): He wears Gold Mandalorian Armor made of a Beskar and Durasteel Blend with the traditional T-visor and a floor length Red Cloak.
Companion (optional): This can't be a sentient, it must be like an astro droid or something:HK-51 a HK droid constructed based on plans found on Mustafar, made from the Same Beskar and Duasteel blend as his armor, it is extremely durable and damage resistant. As a Hunter Killer series of droid It has assassination and combat protocols and is highly skilled at eliminating all types of targets. It has been given Protocol and Astromech Protocols to aid in its main function as an assassin droid. Like their progenitor, these droids possessed incredible linguistic skills and highly sadistic tendencies, it goes about it’s mission in the most efficient manner.
Weapon(s): A lightsaber is the only weapon allowed for Jedi/Sith (you can decide how many though).
A Heavily Modified Mandalorian Heavy Repeater modified to hold extra power cells and increase firing speed
2 Heavily Modified Mandalorian Heavy Pistols modified for increased firepower and firing speed
FWG-5 flechette pistol,
Various knifes and technical equipment
Vehicles

King Vandor’s Revenge: A modified Star Courier similar in design and appearance to the ‘’Scimitar’’. Equipped with 6 Rapid fire Laser Cannons and 2 Concussion missle launcher tubes with 4 missiles each. Also has a Sensor Jamming suite and various other advanced counter measures to avoid detection.

So am I in?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse