NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars the Clone Wars OOC (CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hamste
Minister

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamste » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:01 pm

How many pay periods have passed since the first fight? I want to get a Droideka but they are probably not cheap.
Last edited by Hamste on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you imagine a world without hypothetical situtations?

Logic is like thumbs, it is not necessary but it sure is helpful.

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:46 pm

um how did grevious get a ship though the the ships already at kamino, dock it, and get through the processing facility without being spotted.

The Wacha
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wacha » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 am

I am commanding the distraction

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 am

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:um how did grevious get a ship though the the ships already at kamino, dock it, and get through the processing facility without being spotted.

That was certainly a Godmod, but I took care of it.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:05 am

The Wacha wrote:I am commanding the distraction

Yes you are
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Grand General Grievous
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand General Grievous » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

"Grievous was now on Kamino with the rest of the Confederate commanders, "I will go to the political room and will kill the Kamino leaders. This whole... *cough* ... System of the Republic processing clones! This place must be destroyed!" Grievous then walked off and climbed the outer part of the building and climbed to the political chamber having rain drip on his robotic shell. Once he reached the chamber he pulled out four light sabers and broke through the glass starting to slaughter the Kamino leaders."

I got rid of my post, I thought the ship had already landed and I used my metal feet to climb the outside of the building and break into the Kamino meeting room.
I am General Grievous, Droid Commander of the Confederacy and Commander of Armed Forces of the New Sith Empire!

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Grand General Grievous wrote:IC: Grievous ran through the hallways of the towers as he started coughing hysterically falling to the ground as his organs failed. He started to gag and scream un-human screams as he turned side to side. Eventually his organ sack broke and thick liquid spilled all over the floor and Grievous' reptilian eyes slowly closed for the last time as the great General died.

Obi-wan comes out of nowhere "So, Uncivilized", sorry I've been not tending to my characters, I will make more effort int the future
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse