NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2: Welcome and Welcome Back

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Yuzuki sat in one corner of the room, dressed in her usual black and orange robe and smoking a pipe of what was either tobacco or opium. Or perhaps both. Either way, she was currently reading The Sum Of All Fears, due to the fact that she was on a Tom Clancy binge. She was about halfway through the book, too. Unfortunately, it was a sequel book, so she couldn't use it in her curriculum as an English teacher. She stood up, stretched, dumped the contents of her pipe on the floor and refilled it. She lit it and took a few puffs before heading to the banquet table and pulling out a sweet potato. Not bad... Crowley actually got fresh food for once.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Blech. Fuck banquets.

James Callahan puttered around his dorm room, quickly trying to organize all of his crap. Due to transportation delays, he hadn't arrived 'till earlier today, and was still busy getting settled in when it was banquet time. Due to a loathing of banquets, and formality in general, and the need to get his shit put away, he chose to miss it.

One of the first things James had discovered after arriving was that, thanks in part due to being on the top floor, his window gave him access to the roof. The other thing he discovered was that Internet service sucked massive balls for some reason.

Speaking of, with most of his stuff put away, save his pillows, bedsheets, and blanket, which were still haphazardly spread over his bed, James had taken a break and was now on his laptop, browsing various forums and playing various games involving nations, and fucking up RPs with shitty posts.

He was also waiting to meet his roommate.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Amon and Friends wrote:Pierre was rather surprised when he found himself shoved into a wall, face first. He wasn't really even in the way of the guy who had shoved him. He was just off to the side, and the guy shoved him anyway! Of course, seeing as Lewis had crashed a plane into the lawn, Lazrian was actually pretty normal. Then again, comparing anything to Lewis would probably make it normal. That being said, it was still odd that the guy had just shoved Pierre into the wall. Maybe he wanted a fight. Pierre brushed himself off, and stood up, confronting Laz (who, at the moment, was crushing the bone to a chicken leg in his mouth).

"Hey, punk! What the hell do you think you're doing?" he angrily spat.

He glared at Laz, waiting for a reply, his fists clenched at his sides. Unluckily, it appeared that Laz was much too interested in the food to pay attention to a silly little man demanding his attention. No response. Pierre scowled more. He had been doing that a lot recently, but that was probably because of all the odd freaks who were here. Maybe he should just talk to the guy. He looked around. There were a lot of freaks here. Better to stay nearer to the normal people. He might as well sit next to Laz anyway, even though he wasn't really normal. At least he mostly looked like a human. He pulled out a chair next to the guy, and sat down, faking a smile.

"I'm Pierre. Nice to meet you, "Great and Mighty Lazrian." I'm honored to be in your presence." he said, in a completely and utterly sarcastic tone. "Now, tell me what that was all about, would you? You just shoved me into a wall, and we haven't even met."

Laz didn't exactly grasp sarcasm, much like he didn't grasp math, and water being wet. So hearing I'm honored to be in your presence immediately drew his dimwitted attention.

"Well, nice of someone to acknowledge the privilege of being in the presence of one as amazing as I. Greetings Pierre. And to answer your question..."

He let out a burp that actually shook the windows of the auditorium.

"You were in my way. It's customary to bow in the presence of greatness, and since no one did, I simply shoved them out of my way."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Rayne walked through the banquet, stubbornly ignoring food. She could find something better. Pretty girls were all over, but she doubted many of them would share her interests. Just looking at a demographics chart could give her the odds of that. And they were rather low. As she walked, she noted everyone she saw. A wolf like man, a robot girl, a cat-girl eating all the food... The cat-girl was cute, but she seemed too interested in her appetite at the moment. Rayne would have to pursue that at another time. When there was less food, obviously, given the girl's appetite. After a while, Rayne sighed, almost giving up. She sat down, resigned to actually eat food for once. As she sat down, she looked right, noting the smoking woman sitting there. She was attractive, in an older sort of way. "Hey there." Rayne said, a bit dejectedly.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 pm

So this is the famous 'Elfen High'?

Damien explored the room with his eyes. Students and teachers and pedophile-looking students, teachers, and most likely actual pedophiles roamed around, exchanging words and glances and other social interactions with one another. Damien sighed, his heart sunken, as he expected the school to be nothing less than a socialites' paradise. He stood, and did not move. He was too nervous to move. Too tired as well. He never needed to get up early, or never cared to at least. His eyes sunk to the ground, and his hands remained dangling at his sides, swinging around whenever someone bumped into him.

Such stupid people. I hope I don't have a roommate. The last thing I need is someone to annoy me even more than this school does now.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Metanih wrote:Rayne walked through the banquet, stubbornly ignoring food. She could find something better. Pretty girls were all over, but she doubted many of them would share her interests. Just looking at a demographics chart could give her the odds of that. And they were rather low. As she walked, she noted everyone she saw. A wolf like man, a robot girl, a cat-girl eating all the food... The cat-girl was cute, but she seemed too interested in her appetite at the moment. Rayne would have to pursue that at another time. When there was less food, obviously, given the girl's appetite. After a while, Rayne sighed, almost giving up. She sat down, resigned to actually eat food for once. As she sat down, she looked right, noting the smoking woman sitting there. She was attractive, in an older sort of way. "Hey there." Rayne said, a bit dejectedly.

Yuzuki turned to face Rayne, raising an eyebrow as she put a piece of what appeared to be ribeye steak in her mouth. She scanned over the teenager, clearly a student. She'd put her at an 8.5 out of 10, certainly doable, but not quite perfection. She made a mental note to try and seduce her later, perhaps within the week. "Well hello, there. I assume you're a new student?"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Luca had sort of relaxed since his confrontation with the time manipulating history teacher. He had found a piece of tissue paper that he had taped around his head to catch the blood that was still coming out of the cut on the back of his head. He decided he’d had enough of sitting here normally, and noticed that his powers seemed to have reappeared. He turned into a dog, and sat in the corner of the room, curled up, relaxing. It was much easier to relax in dog form he’d noticed, probably because he got a person over every so often who patted him and gave him free food. That was always a bonus. He laid and wondered what more he would find at this strange school...
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Licentiapacisterra wrote:Luca had sort of relaxed since his confrontation with the time manipulating history teacher. He had found a piece of tissue paper that he had taped around his head to catch the blood that was still coming out of the cut on the back of his head. He decided he’d had enough of sitting here normally, and noticed that his powers seemed to have reappeared. He turned into a dog, and sat in the corner of the room, curled up, relaxing. It was much easier to relax in dog form he’d noticed, probably because he got a person over every so often who patted him and gave him free food. That was always a bonus. He laid and wondered what more he would find at this strange school...

Fel watched the dog in the corner, and observed the people petting it.
Fuck, it's a male... And it's crowded in here... I would kill it for daring to pose as competition to me, but whatever.
I'll get it soon.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:14 pm

"Yeah." Rayne said, doing exactly the same thing Yuzuki was doing, looking over the body of the teacher. "Your a teacher than?" She asked, a bit absentmindedly. She was definitely attractive, even if she was obviously older. You're technically twenty. And she doesn't look much older.... Rayne thought silently, before correcting herself. No... Remember that you are fifteen. This is technically creepy. Even if she is good looking. She thought to herself, before realizing she had been staring at the woman the whole time.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Amon and Friends wrote:Pierre was rather surprised when he found himself shoved into a wall, face first. He wasn't really even in the way of the guy who had shoved him. He was just off to the side, and the guy shoved him anyway! Of course, seeing as Lewis had crashed a plane into the lawn, Lazrian was actually pretty normal. Then again, comparing anything to Lewis would probably make it normal. That being said, it was still odd that the guy had just shoved Pierre into the wall. Maybe he wanted a fight. Pierre brushed himself off, and stood up, confronting Laz (who, at the moment, was crushing the bone to a chicken leg in his mouth).

"Hey, punk! What the hell do you think you're doing?" he angrily spat.

He glared at Laz, waiting for a reply, his fists clenched at his sides. Unluckily, it appeared that Laz was much too interested in the food to pay attention to a silly little man demanding his attention. No response. Pierre scowled more. He had been doing that a lot recently, but that was probably because of all the odd freaks who were here. Maybe he should just talk to the guy. He looked around. There were a lot of freaks here. Better to stay nearer to the normal people. He might as well sit next to Laz anyway, even though he wasn't really normal. At least he mostly looked like a human. He pulled out a chair next to the guy, and sat down, faking a smile.

"I'm Pierre. Nice to meet you, "Great and Mighty Lazrian." I'm honored to be in your presence." he said, in a completely and utterly sarcastic tone. "Now, tell me what that was all about, would you? You just shoved me into a wall, and we haven't even met."

Laz didn't exactly grasp sarcasm, much like he didn't grasp math, and water being wet. So hearing I'm honored to be in your presence immediately drew his dimwitted attention.

"Well, nice of someone to acknowledge the privilege of being in the presence of one as amazing as I. Greetings Pierre. And to answer your question..."

He let out a burp that actually shook the windows of the auditorium.

"You were in my way. It's customary to bow in the presence of greatness, and since no one did, I simply shoved them out of my way."

Pierre wasn't sure whether to be offended or amused. On one hand, Laz was obviously...not the sharpest knife in the drawer, to put it metaphorically. He didn't seem to have malicious intent. Maybe he was just...dumb. Pierre shrugged, and his anger dissipated.

"I see. Well, I guess that's okay."

He jokingly bowed to Laz, and then he pulled a chair out and sat next to him. He stole a chicken leg off of the plate, and then decided that he would ask a few questions.

"So, Laz, where do you come from? I'm assuming you're not human. What species are you, what powers do you have, and, oh, by the way, do you mind if I sit here?"

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Amon and Friends wrote:Pierre wasn't sure whether to be offended or amused. On one hand, Laz was obviously...not the sharpest knife in the drawer, to put it metaphorically. He didn't seem to have malicious intent. Maybe he was just...dumb. Pierre shrugged, and his anger dissipated.

"I see. Well, I guess that's okay."

He jokingly bowed to Laz, and then he pulled a chair out and sat next to him. He stole a chicken leg off of the plate, and then decided that he would ask a few questions.

"So, Laz, where do you come from? I'm assuming you're not human. What species are you, what powers do you have, and, oh, by the way, do you mind if I sit here?"

Normally, Laz would have found a way to sodomize Pierre with own spine, for daring to steal off his plate. But, he let it slide just this once, cause he got to discuss his favorite thing: himself.

"The Great and Mighty Lazrian hails from the the barren wastes of eastern hell. Where the weak are weeded out, and the strong rewarded for being awesome. To answer your next question..."

He stood from his seat, and tore loose from his disguise, all 9 and half ugly feet standing in front of Pierre, and shooting a jet of flame into the air.

"I am a demon! And bear mighty strength, and the ability to breathe fire!"

He smiled rather smugly...until the sprinkler above his fat head went off, covering him in water.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Frigola
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Izera had flown from Bogota, Colombia via two stops, to London, England and then the train up north. This was all paid for her by the money left to her by her father (they found bank account details the thieves had not noticed on her). She traveled alone and spoke to no one. Though she knew exactly where to go and that she could easily outsmart and probably outrun anyone that tried to hurt her, the voyage had been somewhat stressful, with all the strange people around her. Most of them taller and seemingly stronger. Her emotional age was still desperately trying to catch up with her mental age.

As she sat in the great hall for the opening feast of the school year, she nervously eyed her future classmates. On one hand, she observed them with a cold, calculating eye, watching and taking note of their behaviour, while on the other hand, her younger part was watching fearfully as some of them behaved violently and wildly. She became anxious if anyone looked at her, while her brain began monitoring those that did see her. Fortunately, most of the more rowdy students were busy fighting or talking with like-minded people and did not really notice the seemingly young girl in their midst. She ate well, carefully examining each dish before tasting it. She had eaten well with the old woman, but it had not been very varied, so she was glad of the change.

The speech of Mr. Crowley, that she could fully remember, word by word, had been quite illuminating. Even though, as she said to herself "he seems like a very mean man", she could not help but read between the lines and see that this place was much more than she had expected. It was certainly no Hogwarts. It seemed much grander. Muchier. She also somehow knew that he was the most powerful man in the room. This was something she was good at: knowing things for no apparent reason, whenever she was around people. For instance, she suddenly knew that the girl sitting at some distance from, that she was now observing, was named Yuzuki. She was too far away to hear what she said to the newcomer that had just sat down. This one was called Rayne.
"So I can know things about people, but I obviously cannot really know what they're thinking... So it's not true telepathy." she muttered to herself, still watching the two girls. Her focus drifted away as she thought deeply about the discovery. For some reason, she focused for a few minutes on the face of Yuzuki. Glancing down, she caught the reflection of her face in a spoon and jumped: her face had changed ever so slightly, looking somewhat like Yuzuki's face. She shook herself and looked again, but the resemblance was gone.
"Shapeshifting? At least partially..."
She continued eating slowly, her face glazed over, her eyes staring off into space; completely cut off from the things occurring nearby.
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I read this as, "...then went over to Ivy's body and squeezed her breast."

"...then he went over to Ivy's body and jumped in front of a lightning-bolt."

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Luca noticed the demon appearing in the room. Though it probably wouldn’t be in his best interests, and he wouldn’t exactly be scary in his current form of a Jack Russell terrier, he didn’t enjoy having demons running amok in front of him. So he barked his head off at this Lazrian demon.

Cazzo, he thought to himself. Why in heaven’s name am I barking at a demon ?? I’m a Jack Russell !! He sort of chuckled, a weird noise for a dog, and continued to bark at Lazrian. It would be interesting to see the reaction...
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Licentiapacisterra wrote:Luca noticed the demon appearing in the room. Though it probably wouldn’t be in his best interests, and he wouldn’t exactly be scary in his current form of a Jack Russell terrier, he didn’t enjoy having demons running amok in front of him. So he barked his head off at this Lazrian demon.

Cazzo, he thought to himself. Why in heaven’s name am I barking at a demon ?? I’m a Jack Russell !! He sort of chuckled, a weird noise for a dog, and continued to bark at Lazrian. It would be interesting to see the reaction...

The currently drenched Laz looked around, trying to figure out what the noise was. He finally looked down, spotting some dog yapping at him.

"You..."

He knelt down, staring it right in the face.

"Are just adorable! Do you belong to someone? I hope not. I do enjoy cute furry companions."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

EVE observed the other students eat, feeling she was missing out on something. As a robot, she was unable to experience some human activities or feelings. Eating, dreaming, and so on. There were parts of here that were very woman-like, but that still didn't make her a true human. Cursing her own existence for a brief moment, she shook off her pessimistic thoughts and dropped them in the trash basket. She felt a strange sensation in her body, probably due to whatever system enabled her to have some human feelings and certain emotions. A regular human could easily recognize it as insecurity, but EVE shrugged and walked towards Crowley and Allan sitting next to him.

"Crowley...I suppose long time no see would be in order here."

Vareiln
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Licentiapacisterra wrote:Luca noticed the demon appearing in the room. Though it probably wouldn’t be in his best interests, and he wouldn’t exactly be scary in his current form of a Jack Russell terrier, he didn’t enjoy having demons running amok in front of him. So he barked his head off at this Lazrian demon.

The currently drenched Laz looked around, trying to figure out what the noise was. He finally looked down, spotting some dog yapping at him.

"You..."

He knelt down, staring it right in the face.

"Are just adorable! Do you belong to someone? I hope not. I do enjoy cute furry companions."

Underneath his cloak, Fel's jaw dropped.
Here I was... Praying that he would kill the damned thing, and now?
He visibly shook his head.
Guess I'll just have to do it myself when I get the chance.

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Luca chuckled, the same weird noise as before. He could have a bit of fun with this. He’d go along with this little cute dog act until the night, wander off, and change back into his normal self. This was going to be a laugh.

Luca trotted towards Lazrian. He jumped at the demon, little claws trying to get a grip on the demon, hard to do when it’s wet. This cute thing was actually pretty cool to try every once in a while.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Licentiapacisterra wrote:Luca chuckled, the same weird noise as before. He could have a bit of fun with this. He’d go along with this little cute dog act until the night, wander off, and change back into his normal self. This was going to be a laugh.

Luca trotted towards Lazrian. He jumped at the demon, little claws trying to get a grip on the demon, hard to do when it’s wet. This cute thing was actually pretty cool to try every once in a while.

Laz picked him up, smiling like a nitwit.

"Aw, he likes me. That's good. They tend to cook better when they like you. I could never figure out why, but cute furry companions make the best snacks when cooked right. I bet you'll taste great slow roasted. Isn't that right?"
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Luca, luckily for him, could still hear what normal people were saying when he was in animal form, and heard the comment about slow roasting.

“MERDA !!” Luca shouted, and morphed back into a human. “Do I still look cute and furry now ??” Luca chuckled a bit, and stood waiting for an answer. Either this demon was incredibly strange, or incredibly funny. As, in trolling-people-funny.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:06 pm

After eating about three times her weight in food (where it all went is a question for the ages), Sari-chan hopped off of the table and began licking herself clean. She'd made quite a mess, which she did quite often, and she didn't much like "showers." All that water...ergh. Instead, she sat on the floor, running her tongue up and down her arms and legs and licking her hand to use it as a brush to clean the areas she couldn't reach, such as her head. Consumed within her own little world, she began unconsciously undressing to clean off the rest of her body, licking herself down with surprising flexibility. She did keep her undergarments on, though, so don't go getting any ideas.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Licentiapacisterra wrote:Luca, luckily for him, could still hear what normal people were saying when he was in animal form, and heard the comment about slow roasting.

“MERDA !!” Luca shouted, and morphed back into a human. “Do I still look cute and furry now ??” Luca chuckled a bit, and stood waiting for an answer. Either this demon was incredibly strange, or incredibly funny. As, in trolling-people-funny.

"Hey, you aren't a cute, fuzzy companion. You look...human. Wait...that means...it means..."

Thinking wasn't exactly one of Laz's strong suits. But eventually, the rusty gears in his head finally moved.

"Hey, you were never a cute, furry companion! I don't like being lied to!"

He smashed the table he and Pierre were previously sitting at, but smiled again for some reason.

"They're a little tough, but humans make good eating too. You look like you'd be perfect deep fried."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Xeng He
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 pm

The Cat had woken up to the warm glow all around it...

...it hadn't felt this glow in a long time. This wasn't a pale orange glow--no, that was different. The Cat knew that from...somewhere...

...this was power...

The Cat's eyes widened with excitement--it hid under a bush, sizing the toys up...but they were only the littler glows. Maybe they'd get bigger, more fun, but the cat would have to wait.

In the meantime, it still smelled something good to eat. One of the littler glows was eating a bird. So The Cat jumped up and ate some.
Blazedtown wrote:[an ism is] A term used by people who won't admit their true beliefs, or don't have any.
[spoiler=Quotes]
Galloism: ...social media is basically cancer. I’d like to reiterate that social media is bringing the downfall of society in a lot of ways.
I'm Not Telling You It's Going to Be Easy, I'm Telling You It's Going to be Worth It.
Oh my god this comic

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm

When Lazrian finally realised that Luca wasn’t small and furry, Luca chuckled. He couldn’t believe how much of an idiot this demon was. The joke sort of lost its humour when the demon threatened to deep fry Luca, but it could be worse. He could be as much of an idiot as Lazrian.

“Excuse me, but I have to run. Or should I say, fly !!” With that last word, Luca changed into an eagle, and swooped away from Lazrian quickly, avoiding becoming a demon’s dinner. That was always a good start.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Licentiapacisterra wrote:When Lazrian finally realised that Luca wasn’t small and furry, Luca chuckled. He couldn’t believe how much of an idiot this demon was. The joke sort of lost its humour when the demon threatened to deep fry Luca, but it could be worse. He could be as much of an idiot as Lazrian.

“Excuse me, but I have to run. Or should I say, fly !!” With that last word, Luca changed into an eagle, and swooped away from Lazrian quickly, avoiding becoming a demon’s dinner. That was always a good start.

Laz snarled, and belched a jet of flame past Luca.

"Watch your back, shapeshifter. You have earned the ire of The Great and Mighty Lazrian! You'll be lucky to survive this semester with all 4 of your balls still attached!"

He huffed, and shrank back down to disguise size.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Pierre was still in his seat when Laz sat down again, rather shaken by the entire escapade. He hadn't been part of it, but when Laz turned into a demon, he nearly had a heart attack. Then the sprinklers came on. He hated sprinklers. Sighing, he leaned back in his chair, and turned to Laz.

"What a pest. We should get him some time. By the way, you want to room with me? You're a pretty neat guy." he said, laying on the flattery. He did think that Laz was...well, not that much of a freak compared to a few of the others (for example, that catgirl licking herself in the corner, the shapeshifter, and that odd half-fish girl), and he could use a friend with that much muscle. Not to mention that Laz was...well, the only guy he had actually talked to so far.
Last edited by Amon and Friends on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse