NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:14 pm

What is the shit you guys need me to do? I'll do it after dinner.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Frigola
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What is the shit you guys need me to do? I'll do it after dinner.

approve my changes ^^
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I read this as, "...then went over to Ivy's body and squeezed her breast."

"...then he went over to Ivy's body and jumped in front of a lightning-bolt."

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What is the shit you guys need me to do? I'll do it after dinner.

I do believe Mav finally made the app.
Shad :)

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Shadyrya wrote:

I do believe Mav finally made the app.

^This.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm sleepy and stuff, so I'll just take a brief half hour nap and then do all that shit.

App Elf is promoted and can look at and approve apps if she thinks they're good.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm sleepy and stuff, so I'll just take a brief half hour nap and then do all that shit.

App Elf is promoted and can look at and approve apps if she thinks they're good.

App Claus?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm sleepy and stuff, so I'll just take a brief half hour nap and then do all that shit.

Neato.

App Elf is lazy, so she's not going to go looking for apps. If you want yours accepted, link to it.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:42 pm

What about sexbot?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Olthar wrote:

Neato.

App Elf is lazy, so she's not going to go looking for apps. If you want yours accepted, link to it.

Balls.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Waaaaaiiiiit...This means I have to actually read other peoples' apps! D:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Olthar wrote:Waaaaaiiiiit...This means I have to actually read other peoples' apps! D:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

How about this: I make tonight special for you, and you just accept it without reading. Everyone wins!

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Olthar wrote:Waaaaaiiiiit...This means I have to actually read other peoples' apps! D:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well, you asked for it.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Esternial wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Well, you asked for it.

Actually, I didn't ask for anything...

@ Mav: That power really should be a three, not a two. Also, I don't know about that backstory. I'm just going to wait for Nightkill to look it over.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Olthar wrote:
Esternial wrote:Well, you asked for it.

Actually, I didn't ask for anything...

@ Mav: That power really should be a three, not a two. Also, I don't know about that backstory. I'm just going to wait for Nightkill to look it over.

Well I'm fucked.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote:Actually, I didn't ask for anything...

Well I'm fucked.

Won't be the only time in this RP.
Last edited by Esternial on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Esternial wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:
Well I'm fucked.

Won't be the only time in this RP.

And I may never experience such glory if my app gets rejected. :(

Frigola
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I read this as, "...then went over to Ivy's body and squeezed her breast."

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 pm

You bastards should slow down. I can't crash a plane every post in order to get my bearings.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:39 pm

@ Frig: What's a 12 year-old doing in high school? And could you describe what "knowledge replication" is?

Frigola
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Olthar wrote:@ Frig: What's a 12 year-old doing in high school? And could you describe what "knowledge replication" is?

she's got an intelligence level of 7 (not age-wise)... she's obviously mentally capable. And there is no other school... is there?

a non-uber, non-godmod version of this
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Olthar wrote:@ Frig: What's a 12 year-old doing in high school? And could you describe what "knowledge replication" is?

In Britain, the youngest year group, Year 7s, are 11-12. ;)
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Frigola wrote:

she's got an intelligence level of 7 (not age-wise)... she's obviously mentally capable. And there is no other school... is there?

I suppose.

Could you be more specific?

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Wouldn't they just tell her to wait a year or two?
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 pm

As people are talking about roommates in the IC, does anyone want to take on the challenge of being Luca's roommate ?? :P

I'm already presuming that there will be a resounding no to this.
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Frigola
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Olthar wrote:
Frigola wrote:

I suppose.

Could you be more specific?

she basically learns more than is taught and has a superior ability when learning. She cannot read minds or thoughts this way, just knowledge.
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse