NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Will put up my epilogue soonish. First, I have Doctor Who to watch, though.
Will have Arc 2 apps up after I finish my epilogue. Or maybe before. I don't have a plan. And doesn't that just scare you to death?

You ruined an Eleven quote.

That's not even physically possible.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Frigola
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Maybe a bit late, but all you guys explaining why it would not have been a good idea for us all to meet as kids just confirms that it would've been a good idea :p

anyways, updated app, too bad I cannot put my INT up to 11 :p

Frigola wrote:
Name: Izera
Age (Actual): 42 years old
Age (Appears): 12
Race: part demigod (descendent of Atalanta), part sorceress (descendent of Morgana Le Fay)
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Powergrid/Powers:
Intelligence: 7
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 3
Magic Levels: 8
Fighting Skills: 3

level 4 shapeshifting
level 2 healing
level 2 knowledge replication

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): schizophrenia, acrophobia and agoraphobia
Personality: very timid and withdrawn, her terrible past is echoed in her dark red eyes. She avoids contact with large groups of people and is weary of everyone. Extremely intelligent, she is still discovering her magical talent.
History: once a great adventurer, botanist and zoologist as well as the daughter of a rich London business man, she had travelled all over the world and spent several years in various universities in a number of teaching positions. Then, shortly before the world became aware of the supernatural presence in the world, she was attacked by a band of thugs in a Colombian town one night. Robbed, tortured, beaten and unconscious, she lay there for several hours before a old woman found her and brought her inside to attend to her injuries. The nearest hospital was several hundred kilometres away and the good samaritan had no car. When Izera woke up, two weeks later, she had changed considerably. In all ways, she had regressed by 30 years and she had lost a great deal of her memory. The wise old woman caring for her told her some of what she knew about her (they had met earlier in the week) and that she was special and obviously had a greater purpose in life than studying animals and plants. She said that there were rumours of strange creatures appearing in various parts of the world and spoke of an old story about magicians. The woman went on to explain how maybe Izera was one of these magicians, because they never grew old and displayed supernatural powers. Apparently, Izera had been very restless during her coma and had healed much more rapidly than normal people.
Though her body had healed from the terrible incident, her mind was still broken. She flinched if the woman approached and refused to speak if other people were present, often tucking her knees under her chin and staring at the ground with a scared expression. While very young emotionally and physically, her mental capacities had not regressed, but instead she felt as if she had unlocked a whole new part of her brain. As she was suffering from partial amnesia, she had to learn a lot of information anew and she picked up what she learnt extremely rapidly and understood the most difficult concepts instantly. Fortunately, there was an internet connection in the town and a good library in the nearest city. With her heightened intelligence, came a better memory as well.
After four months with the old woman, she declared that she wanted to go to a school in the UK especially for people like her. She had been attempting to practice her magical skills, but to little avail, she did not really know how to begin. So it was, after a teary goodbye, Izera bid farewell to her caretaker and left for England to attend the school she had discovered whilst exploring the web for information on magic.
RP Sample:
Downtown Paris

Nathaniel slowly opened the hatch and squinted in the bright morning daylight that shone through the cracks in the boards covering his windows. It had been eighteen weeks since he had closed the hatch and locked himself in his shelter/bunker. Eighteen weeks since he had seen the signs and decided that the time had finally come: the pharmaceutical corporations had managed to create a virus that would actually succeed in its intended goal. The previous attempts, commonly know as SARS, H1N1 and H5N1 had all failed to become truely pandemic. But this time, they had succeeded: by the time the news agencies heard of the outbreak in Albany, New York, 200 people had died and nearly 4000 others were ill. Shortly after, there came reports of the disease spreading to New York City. When the death toll reached 2000 in New York State alone (after 4 days), people in the US started to worry: fights erupted over basic goods, so-called prophets of doom were at every street corner heralding the end of time and such nonsense, government officials told people to stay calm, not worry and remain at home when possible and there were rumors of conspiracies and the like. From the offset, Nathaniel had known that the outbreak had been part of a bigger picture. When the disease started to spread out of New York state, Nathaniel added the final touches to his shelter and locked and boarded up his house before moving into the shelter and locking that too. He was able to keep up to date on the progression of the disease, at least at first, via radio and internet.

In the first month, the disease had spread to the rest of the USA, Canada, Mexico, Britain, France, Spain, New Zealand, Israel, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Ireland. Appearing to be simply deadlier than any other disease, except maybe the plague, it was not until the fifth week since the outbreak was first reported that something truely worrisome happened: the disease strain mutated to form a new disease that reporters named a "cross between the flu and rabies". The flu (H5N1, or avian flu) mutated to become fully zoonotic (meaning that humans could infect other humans; as opposed to requiring contact with birds) and also presented symptoms of rabies. So instead of spreading just slightly more rapidly than usual, the new flu strain spread at a terrifying pace. Two months after the outbreak, 1 billion people were reported to have been infected by the disease, the death toll was at least 100 million and the breakdown of order in certain parts of the world had been reported. Three months and the death toll had risen to 800 million, though about a third of this was due to rioting and murder (the latter caused by the rabies-like symptoms). Four and a half months and Nathaniel lost contact with the outside world as society collapsed in most of the world. The last report had said that 1.5 billion people were dead, a further 500 million were dying and another 2 billion were infected. Widespread violence had escalated to levels higher than any before. There was also research that showed that it was likely that when the agressive symptoms were shown, the disease was no longer transmissible through the air and only through bodily contact and contact with infected fluids.

Nathaniel was taking no risks when he finally decided to come out of his shelter: he pulled on a hazmat suit and picke up a shotgun from its rack. He pulled himself further out of the shelter and closed and locked the hatch. He stood up and went over to the door, unlocking and unbolting it before cautiously opening it and stepping outside. He stared around him and his mouth dropped open: dead bodies lay everywhere, not a single living being was visible. Carrion birds also littered the ground, along with other fowl. The damage to the city was minimal, though some areas were badly burnt and several buildings had collapsed. As Nathaniel walked into the middle of the street, he happened to glance down at one of the bodies and was revolted to see bite marks on its neck and blood covering the corpse. It seemed as if few people had died due to the direct effects of the illness. Several riot police with mangled faces were clumped together near a burnt out police van. Nathaniel decided very quickly that he needed to get out of town as quickly as possible and he would go to the countryside where he hoped that conditions would be better. But first he was going to find a lorry and collect provisions and equipment. As far as he knew, he was one of the only people to have survived the disease. But that would not stop him, he would still search for more survivors whenever possible.

Nathaniel turned the key and smiled when the engine roared to life. He pressed carefully down on the accelerator and the articulated lorry moved forward away from the docking space with a screeching noise as the lorry scraped against the car that had stopped nearly directly in front of the lorry. Nathaniel winced and turned the wheel slightly so that the car was pushed aside and the lorry was able to move more quickly. Nathaniel had filled up the lorry with long-lasting food (cans, jars, dried food) and bottles of water. His next stop was a nearby outdoors shop where he would get MRE-like food and camping equipment along with a map of the area. For some curious reason, he picked up two other shotguns with ammunition as well as two hunting knives (with sheaths) and a professional bow with arrows (though the reason was mystery too). When he loaded everything in the lorry, he sat in the cabin and looked at the map searching for the nearest castle or defensible position. He decided to head for the Fortresse du Mont-Valérien where he hoped to find a working (or formerly working, he corrected himself) military base. Its name implied at least some defensibility and so Nathaniel put the map on the seat next to him and started up the lorry again. Before pulling out he thought a moment about what else he needed. He smiled as he remembered that book he had once read about suriving if ever a zombie apocalypse happened. Nathaniel guessed that this disease was close enough. He suddenly thought about some advice in the book concerning defenses and turned the lorry down another street. He was headed for a hardware shop for tools, metal and concrete in the likely event that the fort was not defensible.

The truck was now just about full, Nathaniel had, in about an hour, added packets of seed for growing food, wood, quick-mix concrete, a roll of steel cable, the most powerful drill in the shop, a welding torch, a miscellany of other tools and smaller parts. He had used a forklift to transport more wood and equipment to the loading bay for when he returned. He also made a mental note to find a good-sized 4x4 that he would transform into a homemade tank. Before finally going to the fort, he passed by his house and picked up his copy of the book on surviving a zombie attack to make sure he did not forget anything. Finally, he was on his way to his new home; just as he began to doubt that there were any "zombies" (infected people) he saw a group of about 4 zombies sitting on the edge of a wall. Only by what they were doing (gnawing on some bones) did he know that they were infected. Though a zombie he saw later walking down the middle of the street (before he was squashed by the lorry Nathaniel was driving) was obviously a vampire: he was missing an arm and his face was mangled beyond recognition. As far as he knew, there were not many zombies anymore due to the many disease related deaths and the people consumed by infected people.

It was around midday by the time he arrived at his new home. When saw the gates from a distance, he shook his head and accelerated, his lorry easily breaking through the rusted chainlink gate. He picked up his shotgun and jumped down from the cabin. Keeping an eye for any infected people, he walked around to the back of the lorry where strapped the two other shotguns to his back after loading them. He also strapped a knife in its sheath to his belt. He closed the doors and headed for the main building of the fortress. He was unsurprised to find the fort empty of zombies, though he was surprised to discover that it was completely empty. He had expected to see soldiers who had died of the disease. When he returned to the lorry, he unloaded the welding torch and some metal of various shapes. There being two gates, Nathaniel would weld one shut and strengthen the one he knocked over. He first welded metal rods to reinforce the general structure of the gate and added metal sheets to strengthen the structure. Using a winch and rope, he pulled the gate upright and into position on the hinges which he also reinforced. He placed two removeable metal bars across the two parts of the gate. He made a mental note to pick up more hinges, a padlock and a chain the next time he passed the hardware store. As he loaded his tools and materials back into the truck, he was starting to enjoy himself, sort of especially when he though of how much freedom he would have and all the stuff he could do. He drove his lorry to the building with the fewest windows and began unloading the food and water into the basement. By this time, the sun was low in the west, so he stopped unloading the food and water and began boarding up the downstairs windows and doors except for one, which he reinforced.

He was exhausted by the time he was settled behind a desk on the first floor of the building he had chosen. He swung his feet on to the desk and lay back in the chair with one shotgun across his legs. From his position, he could clearly see the gate and was directly above the only entrance to his building which was securely locked. He wondered if it was worth the generator power to set up a CCTV network around the base. He made another note to look into on the morrow. Before the sun went below the horizon, Nathaniel caught sight of movement out of the corner of his eye. He had been looking at some military documents and quickly sat up and looked through the window with binoculars he had found: beyond the gates, he could see two infected humans (the blood dripping from their mouths and hands was a bit of a giveaway. Nathaniel mourned the fact that he had no sniper rifle or even a scope. He would have no chance of hitting either of the zombies from this distance. He sat back in his chair and returned to the documents, occasionally glancing towards the gates. As he sat, he smiled and wondered where he could find a minigun; he had heard that they were particularly effective against zombies. He would have to check for armouries in the fort and in other forts and maybe the air bases too. He guessed that at least one helicopter would be equipped with some kind of multiple barreled machine gun. He chuckled quietly as he imagine himself turning the fort into a heavily armed complex.

"Of course, I should probably search for more survivors, with two people defending this place, once I've completed the defences, it would be invincible." he said aloud as he tossed the documents on to the table and got up to get his sleeping area ready. He had picked up a hammock from the garden centre and proceeded to hang it between a wall and a cabinet. He was about to make a mental note to go and find a radio transmitter but he thought it wiser to write it and his other mental notes on a piece of paper.

and now to see about the epilogue...
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I read this as, "...then went over to Ivy's body and squeezed her breast."

"...then he went over to Ivy's body and jumped in front of a lightning-bolt."

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:Will put up my epilogue soonish. First, I have Doctor Who to watch, though.
Will have Arc 2 apps up after I finish my epilogue. Or maybe before. I don't have a plan. And doesn't that just scare you to death?

...I'm pretty sure it's a Nine quote, because that's the episode I'm watching.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Name: Ciel Strider
Age (Actual): 17.
Age (Appears): 17.
Race: Part phoenix, but otherwise human.
Appearance: Ciel is somewhat tall for her gender and age, though not remarkably so, and has a light, agile build. Her skin is somewhat pale, her hair is long, red and curly, and her eyes are green. She is always seen weaing black clothes, a black cloak, and a black hat (Think Robin Hood's) with a red feather on it. Since her favorite instrument is the flute, she is also always seen with one.
Powergrid/Powers: (I'm assuming I get both bonuses?)
Intelligence: 3
Strenght: 1
Speed: 7
Durability: 3
Fighting Skills: 2
Lvl 4 Bard's Gift: Ciel's music has an effect on the world around her, as does her voice (Only when she sings or hums, though, for obvious reasons). In rare cases she can harness and control the power of sound itself.
Lvl 4 Bard's Rage: When triggered, Ciel's powers increase and become more destructive, but she loses control over herself.
Lvl 1 Bard's Memory: Ciel retains certain abilities and knowledge from her past lives, allowing her to play all instruments.
Weaknesses: For one, Ciel has an unnatural aversion to bodies of water larger than herself, and will try to avoid them if at all possible. She rarely maintains consciousness when her rage subsides after being triggered, and using her gift can tire her out rather quickly depending on what she's trying to do. She's also, as stated up there in the powergrid, not very strong or a very good fighter. Colder temperatures make her weaker, and certain conditions may trigger fears that are not her own.
Personality: Ciel is a very calm person, hard to upset at even the worst times. She is very proper and respectful of others, though her manners may ressemble those of a man more than those of a woman. She is a kind person and helps those who seem to need it, mostly when it involves something she can do with her gift. As one would expect, she has a deep love for music, and likes to practice every single day, as well as applying it to other situations of her life, whether simply by playing for certain situations or by using her power to fix a gift. Though she is serious most of the time, she is actually a warm person, if a bit reserved. Well, unless you trigger her rage, that is.
History: The person known as Ciel Strider doesn't remember anything in regards to who she actually is, where she came from, who her parents were, or why she was even where she was. All she knows is that, one day, as a child, she woke up in a plain in the middle of nowhere, and had to wander for days and days with the only belongings she had when she woke up: Some clothes, which were rather loose for her at the time, and a flute, which she has kept to this day. Eventually, famished, she tried to play her flute, and much to her surprise, the trees somehow felt her pain and let go of their fruits. Surprised, she took them, and continued exploiting this strange gift, seeing the extent of it's power and using it to keep herself alive.

Some time passed before, still wandering, Ciel happened upon a farm where an old couple lived happily. The two elderly persons felt sorry for the girl and took her in, teaching her as well as they could, having her help out in the farm, giving her food and a roof she could sleep under, but, most importantly, marveling at her ability to play instruments. She and the old couple soon found out that the flute was not the only thing she could play. She could play many other instruments to perfection, such as a guitar or an old piano the couple had in their house.

Eventually, however, bad things happened. One day like any other, a criminal entered their house and killed the old couple in order to steal anything remotely valuable in the house, for whatever reason. Upon witnessing this, something inside Ciel broke. No, not break. Rather, something inside Ciel activated. Though her power was not strong back then, the Rage made it stronger. The next thing she remembered was waking up and seeing the criminal dead, having killed himself.

After that, Ciel took some clothes from the house and then left to wander the world again. She went through the world, either playing to get money or to get food from the trees and the animals, developing her power further as she wandered. Alas, not everything was good, because several times she was forced into a state of rage, and she noticed that, as her powers progressed further, the destruction she caused while in her Rage increased. She decided that she had to seek guidance in order to help control the Rage, and did some research to find where she could find such guidance. The only place that seemed to exist in this world that could potentially help her out, at least at the time, seemed to be Elfen High.
RP Sample: >.>.

Because Night invited me. :D.

That reminds me; Olthar, are you going to do the Arc recaps again? Or do you want me to do it?

Astrolinium wrote:

...I'm pretty sure it's a Nine quote, because that's the episode I'm watching.

(automatically self-terminates)

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Amon and Friends wrote:
Astrolinium wrote: First, I have Doctor Who to watch, though.

We infected him, Nat! We infected him! :lol:

You'll never infect me!
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Frigola wrote:Maybe a bit late, but all you guys explaining why it would not have been a good idea for us all to meet as kids just confirms that it would've been a good idea :p

I was going to ask if I should put anything about Izera in my epilogue.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:07 pm

This episode went by absurdly fast.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:This should be canon.

For Nat. :p

You're a marked woman, Jackie.

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

You're a marked woman wizard, Jackie.

Fixed.

Frigola
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Frigola wrote:Maybe a bit late, but all you guys explaining why it would not have been a good idea for us all to meet as kids just confirms that it would've been a good idea :p

I was going to ask if I should put anything about Izera in my epilogue.

hehe, let's just say they maintained a respectful friendship, based primarily on their tendency to talk to themselves (I know Izanagi talks to Natsu and Kyoko, but it looks like what Izera does) lol
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I read this as, "...then went over to Ivy's body and squeezed her breast."

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Rupudska wrote:This episode went by absurdly fast.

Elfen High was filmed in front of a live studio audience. Most of them laugh tracks.

"What's up, Lewis?"

"I'm gonna kill Crowley."

*laugh track*

"No, I'm serious, I will rip his arm off, beat him to death with it, then sodomize his corpse with it."

*laugh track*

"No, I'm god damned serious. I will do it right now in front of camera."

*laugh track*

"I WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!"

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Frigola wrote:

hehe, let's just say they maintained a respectful friendship, based primarily on their tendency to talk to themselves (I know Izanagi talks to Natsu and Kyoko, but it looks like what Izera does) lol

Fine with me.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

You're a marked woman, Jackie.

And your a wizard, hairy.

Seriously, shave your face.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Rupudska wrote:This episode went by absurdly fast.

Elfen High was filmed in front of a live studio audience. Most of them laugh tracks.

"What's up, Lewis?"

"I'm gonna kill Crowley."

*laugh track*

"No, I'm serious, I will rip his arm off, beat him to death with it, then sodomize his corpse with it."

*laugh track*

"No, I'm god damned serious. I will do it right now in front of camera."

*laugh track*

"I WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!"

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME, WITCH-BOXES! YOUR FAMILY WILL BE BEARED IN THE FACE!"

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:That reminds me; Olthar, are you going to do the Arc recaps again? Or do you want me to do it?

You can do it if you want.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:That reminds me; Olthar, are you going to do the Arc recaps again? Or do you want me to do it?

You can do it if you want.

I'll do it. I don't mind, seeing as I already have small snippets of recaps scattered around the OOC thread. It should just be a matter of smashing them together into something remotely coherent.
Last edited by Amon and Friends on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frigola
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 pm

wait, the Morgan that is mentioned, it's THE Morgan? As in Morgan Le Fay? The ancestor of Izera? :p
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Frigola wrote:wait, the Morgan that is mentioned, it's THE Morgan? As in Morgan Le Fay? The ancestor of Izera? :p

Arc 2 of the old thread says yes.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Frigola wrote:wait, the Morgan that is mentioned, it's THE Morgan? As in Morgan Le Fay? The ancestor of Izera? :p

No. Morgan Freeman.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Olthar wrote:

No. Morgan Freeman.

I say we petition Night to make this true.

Goodbye.

Amon and Friends
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amon and Friends » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Wait, Ameri, I was going to do something with Laz. Basically, instead of Laz moping around, Laz and Pierre run off and do awesome stuff for two years.

Like punching bears.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Amon and Friends wrote:Wait, Ameri, I was going to do something with Laz. Basically, instead of Laz moping around, Laz and Pierre run off and do awesome stuff for two years.

Like punching bears.

Works for me.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Frigola
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Frigola » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Olthar wrote:No. Morgan Freeman.

I say we petition Night to make this true.

seconded
Exploration OOC/Sign-up
Mavorpen wrote:

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Olthar wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:I admit, they're comfortable.

I wish I had the money to get some pretty dresses to wear. :(

Awww, I'm sorry :// the only ones I've worn were (the cosplay peoples') full-on edwardian ballgown and the two thinner ones... Comfortable, yes. Like corsets, but gentler.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse