NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Agritum wrote:Talking of webcomics, I follow VG Cats (which is nice, yet updates every time a pope dies), Penny Arcade (which has some strips I don't really understand), and PPG Doujinshi.
You can kill me for the last one.

http://drmcninja.com/newreaders.php

Required reading to join the Internet.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Oh yeah, in case she doesn't get around to it before I go to work- which suspiciously may solidify my link to Argi's father- Erinkita was allowed back in after I talked to her over TG. She'll make an app soon.

Just saying this because the title of the OOC still says "Closed" to keep out the other riffraff.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Sorry about dropping out. I'm coming back to the roleplay with a new character.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Erinkita wrote:Sorry about dropping out. I'm coming back to the roleplay with a new character.

Excellent.

We have a fuckton of people from North America.

A few from Europe.

An Asian in Africa.

A guy from Mexico, close enough to South America.

And now an Australian.

We are international, bitches.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Sorry about dropping out. I'm coming back to the roleplay with a new character.

Excellent.

A few from Europe.

An Asian in Africa.

And now an Australian.

We have all the racial diversity to become an American cartoon from the 90's!

BY ALL OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE BECOME... ELFEN HIGH!

Goodbye.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Excellent.

A few from Europe.

An Asian in Africa.

And now an Australian.

We're like a rainbow. Except instead of looking pretty, we play pretend as demons, Eldritch Abominations, and lesbian catgirl otakus.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Excellent.

A few from Europe.

An Asian in Africa.

And now an Australian.

We're like a rainbow. Except instead of looking pretty, we play pretend as demons, Eldritch Abominations, and lesbian catgirl otakus.

So a really weird rainbow that ends up with a net-worth twice as much as all of the other rainbows combined.

Goodbye.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Excellent.

A few from Europe.

An Asian in Africa.

And now an Australian.

I'm gonna be a gnome.
Justice for Jane Doe

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:We're like a rainbow. Except instead of looking pretty, we play pretend as demons, Eldritch Abominations, and lesbian catgirl otakus.

I'm gonna be a gnome.

A small, probably weak creature, made of meat...I think Laz would call that an afternoon snack.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:
I'm talking about the various characters. Just a quick overview, maybe just the most important ones, so I know who people are. I can't keep ANYONE straight ATM.

Aleister Crowley is, well, exactly who you think he is, except his religions were a con. He is now headmaster of Elfen High, and is the most powerful human wizard alive. Kind of a massive dick. Nightkill.

Allan was a History teacher, but, in reality, was Valaran Fixban, founder of Elfen High and Crowley's Obi-Wan. Died in the middle of Arc 1. Esternial.

Loki is fucking Loki. Lead an army of demons into Elfen High on the behest of the True Fae, tried to steal the Norse equivalent of Excalibur, and killed Allan. Was defeated by the students and imprisoned in Asgard. NPC.

The True Fae are Eldritch Abominations who fought a massive war against the gods long ago and were imprisoned elsewhere. They seem to be the masters of Loki, as well as his bosses, Morgan le Fey and Azazel. NPC's.

Lewis is a dumbfuck hick from the 1790's. Is much smarter than he acts, and once served as the school's math teacher. Quit at the end of the arc because Crowley is a massive dick. Me.

Nylara is a servant of the Outer Gods, full name Nylaratheop. Came to Elfen High because she thought it would be fun. Fucked Malal and birthed the Spawn, a twisted telepathic animal that they keep chained in the basement lest it kill everyone. Formerly a Geography teacher, now a counselor. TNF.

Malal is the First Aid teacher and son of the goddess, Hel. Was tormented in his youth by his grandfather, Loki, and is a bastard because of it. AETEN.

Yuzuki in the English Literature teacher with a sex addiction and a tail. Rupudska.

Sarina is a perky cat-girl who can summon items from an infinite dimension. Has lapses of homicidal rage when pissed, but can't remember them. Rayne's girlfriend. Olthar.

Rayne is Sarina's half-succubus girlfriend. Can sexually and emotionally manipulate people, but very rarely does. Rather hard on herself. Metanih.

Ivy is a girl who control plants, because Ende is terrible at subtlety. Was killed by Loki's army and spent two years in Heavensgate, teaching the angels about humans. Came back as a more interesting character with alien morals and a hatred of demons. Ende (Cthulthu).

Pierre is a cowardly bitch with massive physical strength due to being a statue or some shit. Basically invulnerable. Now a security guard; friends with Lewis. Ende (Amon and Friends).

Lazrian is an idiot savant demonic soldier who attends the school because fuck you. Treats Pierre like a sidekick. Breaks... fucking everything. Ameri.

Damien is a monster-hunting bad-ass rich brat who's also a major asshole. Motivated by greed and deep emotional trauma resulting from his father's death, because he's basically a mix of Batman and Van Helsing. Friends with Crowley. Nude East Ireland.

James is an awkward kid with a tendency to promote himself to leader. Likes to think things through, due to being physically weak and incapable of using his powers. Dated Jade for a bit, before leaving, because Crowley is a dick. Has since become a stoic mercenary who's really fucked up in the head. Hardened Pyrokinetics.

Jade is a pretty normal girl who can create force fields. Into Lovecraft to a worrying degree. Dated James for a bit, became a hostile emotional wreck after he left. Teaches self-defense and may have a thing with Nylara.

Minh is the glue that holds them all together. Only sane man and nice guy with a troubled past. Half-orc, quarter-Japanese, quarter-Russian. Biology teacher, can regenerate body parts. Friends with everybody, but especially Lewis. Everybody loves him. Loyal to Crowley to a fault. Nightkill.

Character list for you, Tiktiky.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Erinkita wrote:I'm gonna be a gnome.

A small, probably weak creature, made of meat...I think Laz would call that an afternoon snack.

:shock:

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Aleister Crowley is, well, exactly who you think he is, except his religions were a con. He is now headmaster of Elfen High, and is the most powerful human wizard alive. Kind of a massive dick. Nightkill.

Allan was a History teacher, but, in reality, was Valaran Fixban, founder of Elfen High and Crowley's Obi-Wan. Died in the middle of Arc 1. Esternial.

Loki is fucking Loki. Lead an army of demons into Elfen High on the behest of the True Fae, tried to steal the Norse equivalent of Excalibur, and killed Allan. Was defeated by the students and imprisoned in Asgard. NPC.

The True Fae are Eldritch Abominations who fought a massive war against the gods long ago and were imprisoned elsewhere. They seem to be the masters of Loki, as well as his bosses, Morgan le Fey and Azazel. NPC's.

Lewis is a dumbfuck hick from the 1790's. Is much smarter than he acts, and once served as the school's math teacher. Quit at the end of the arc because Crowley is a massive dick. Me.

Nylara is a servant of the Outer Gods, full name Nylaratheop. Came to Elfen High because she thought it would be fun. Fucked Malal and birthed the Spawn, a twisted telepathic animal that they keep chained in the basement lest it kill everyone. Formerly a Geography teacher, now a counselor. TNF.

Malal is the First Aid teacher and son of the goddess, Hel. Was tormented in his youth by his grandfather, Loki, and is a bastard because of it. AETEN.

Yuzuki in the English Literature teacher with a sex addiction and a tail. Rupudska.

Sarina is a perky cat-girl who can summon items from an infinite dimension. Has lapses of homicidal rage when pissed, but can't remember them. Rayne's girlfriend. Olthar.

Rayne is Sarina's half-succubus girlfriend. Can sexually and emotionally manipulate people, but very rarely does. Rather hard on herself. Metanih.

Ivy is a girl who control plants, because Ende is terrible at subtlety. Was killed by Loki's army and spent two years in Heavensgate, teaching the angels about humans. Came back as a more interesting character with alien morals and a hatred of demons. Ende (Cthulthu).

Pierre is a cowardly bitch with massive physical strength due to being a statue or some shit. Basically invulnerable. Now a security guard; friends with Lewis. Ende (Amon and Friends).

Lazrian is an idiot savant demonic soldier who attends the school because fuck you. Treats Pierre like a sidekick. Breaks... fucking everything. Ameri.

Damien is a monster-hunting bad-ass rich brat who's also a major asshole. Motivated by greed and deep emotional trauma resulting from his father's death, because he's basically a mix of Batman and Van Helsing. Friends with Crowley. Nude East Ireland.

James is an awkward kid with a tendency to promote himself to leader. Likes to think things through, due to being physically weak and incapable of using his powers. Dated Jade for a bit, before leaving, because Crowley is a dick. Has since become a stoic mercenary who's really fucked up in the head. Hardened Pyrokinetics.

Jade is a pretty normal girl who can create force fields. Into Lovecraft to a worrying degree. Dated James for a bit, became a hostile emotional wreck after he left. Teaches self-defense and may have a thing with Nylara.

Minh is the glue that holds them all together. Only sane man and nice guy with a troubled past. Half-orc, quarter-Japanese, quarter-Russian. Biology teacher, can regenerate body parts. Friends with everybody, but especially Lewis. Everybody loves him. Loyal to Crowley to a fault. Nightkill.

Character list for you, Tiktiky.

Thank you! :hug: So helpful.
Justice for Jane Doe

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 am

Name: Ellywick
Age: (appears) By human standards, a very short 12-year-old
Race: Gnome
Appearance: Ellywick comes in at 3'2" and skinny, in an awkward elbows-and-knees way. Her skin has the pallor of a subterranean humanoid and her hair is dark grey and generally cut erratically short, apparently without the aid of a mirror and with only a loose grasp of how scissors work. A long surgery scar runs from the centre of her forehead to above her left ear. She has a proportionately large head and a round, honest face with a mile-wide smile and noticeably more teeth than a human. She has a long, rounded nose that tends to twitch and extraordinarily large milky white eyes. Her ears are very large and membranous, somewhat like a cross between human and bat ears. Her style of dress is ecclectic, but is usually at least somewhat practical.
Powergrid/Powers: Intelligence: 7
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Durability: 1
Fighting skills: 1
Magic: information detection/manipulation 7
Ellywick's natural abilities, which were always above average for her species, have been boosted by her mechanical captor.
Ellywick's brain sucks up and processes information of any kind. She can read and manipulate information without a computer interface and has a psychic connection to surrounding information sources such as radio waves, electronic signals, and hard drives. Her ability allows her limited control over technology that operates by signals. She is able to "hear" a broader spectrum of information including temperature, radiation, magical signatures, the moleculator structure of objects around her, genetic information, and even people's thoughts and memories (although that's somewhat difficult).
She has a small silver hammer, the instrument of every gnome, which is used to discern information which isn't being actively broadcast by pounding nearby objects with it and listening to its resonance. Different frequencies of taps at different levels of force pick up different kind of information and she is able to search out information she doesn't know is there by changing her pattern, using the hammer a bit like a metal detector.
Personality: Ellywick is an eccentric, but usually a harmless one. She obsesses about things that other people can't see, frequently speaks in what appear to be non-sequiturs, and has little understanding or interest in social mores. However, she finds other people to be genuinely interesting and goes out of her way to interact with them. She implicitly trusts almost everyone she meets. It takes a lot for Ellywick not to like someone. She is driven by an intense curiosity about the world around her. This can be alienating to people unable to see the world the way she does, and she isn't the most skilled at making herself understood, which can be frustrating all around. Her friendly disposition hides deep trauma, which can be triggered by innocuous things. When pushed, Ellywick tends to panic. Under extreme stress, her personality shuts down completely and she becomes the mechanical data processor her captor attempted to turn her into.
History: The gnomes of the deep are an old race, but have never been great populators. Ellywick was born in an underground hollow inhabited by a small group of close relatives. She was the first gnome born in sixty years. She was given her hammer at age six and taught the art of information by her grandmother. It was quickly clear that Ellywick was a prodigy. She has seen very little of the world first-hand, but her own powers and the extensive computer records the gnomes kept of what they learned has ensured she has an excellent general knowledge.
And one day, the machine came to her. It told her she was useful, took her away, and collapsed the cave behind as it left. That was five years ago. Ellywick hasn't talked to another living being since.
Last edited by Erinkita on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 am

Erin! So good to see you back. :hug:

I hope everything is ok.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 am

Hey, Erin's back.

That's cool.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 am

Ende wrote:Hey, Erin's back.

That's cool.

Astro, he's back. Can I kill him first?

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Ende wrote:Hey, Erin's back.

That's cool.

Astro, he's back. Can I kill him first?

I'm Amon.

You knew that, right?

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:29 am

Ende wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Astro, he's back. Can I kill him first?

I'm Amon.

You knew that, right?

Ok, Noatak.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 am

Hey, Erin's back! Awesome. :hug:

viewtopic.php?p=10792001#p10792001
Poptarts
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 am

Just give a brief description of her powers, Erin. You told me over TG, but people here ought to know as well. Otherwise it looks good.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 am

Erinkita wrote:Name: Ellywick
Age: (appears) By human standards, a very short 12-year-old
Race: Gnome
Appearance: Ellywick comes in at 3'2" and skinny, in an awkward elbows-and-knees way. Her skin has the pallor of a subterranean humanoid and her hair is dark grey and generally cut erratically short, apparently without the aid of a mirror and with only a loose grasp of how scissors work. A long surgery scar runs from the centre of her forehead to above her left ear. She has a proportionately large head and a round, honest face with a mile-wide smile and noticeably more teeth than a human. She has a long, rounded nose that tends to twitch and extraordinarily large milky white eyes. Her ears are very large and membranous, somewhat like a cross between human and bat ears. Her style of dress is ecclectic, but is usually at least somewhat practical.
Powergrid/Powers: Intelligence: 7
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Durability: 1
Fighting skills: 1
Magic: information detection/manipulation 7
Personality: Ellywick is an eccentric, but usually a harmless one. She obsesses about things that other people can't see, frequently speaks in what appear to be non-sequiturs, and has little understanding or interest in social mores. However, she finds other people to be genuinely interesting and goes out of her way to interact with them. She implicitly trusts almost everyone she meets. It takes a lot for Ellywick not to like someone. She is driven by an intense curiosity about the world around her. This can be alienating to people unable to see the world the way she does, and she isn't the most skilled at making herself understood, which can be frustrating all around. Her friendly disposition hides deep trauma, which can be triggered by innocuous things. When pushed, Ellywick tends to panic. Under extreme stress, her personality shuts down completely and she becomes the mechanical data processor her captor attempted to turn her into.
History: The gnomes of the deep are an old race, but have never been great populators. Ellywick was born in an underground hollow inhabited by a small group of close relatives. She was the first gnome born in sixty years. She was given her hammer at age six and taught the art of information by her grandmother. It was quickly clear that Ellywick was a prodigy. She has seen very little of the world first-hand, but her own powers and the extensive computer records the gnomes kept of what they learned has ensured she has an excellent general knowledge.
And one day, the machine came to her. It told her she was useful, took her away, and collapsed the cave behind as it left. That was five years ago. Ellywick hasn't talked to another living being since.

Wow... A character even Maria could bully...
However due to such low durability Maria's Disintegration touch might be able to affect her...

Edit: Well she could bully her if said action wouldn't involve Maria breaking down and sobbing for forgiveness.
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:53 am

Nice post Ende.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:15 am

Malal could eat the Gnome in one bite, same with Wilhelm. I could probably punt that thing in real life like a large football.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am

AETEN II wrote:Malal could eat the Gnome in one bite, same with Wilhelm.

Unless their mouths are over three feet wide, I tend to doubt that.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 am

Olthar wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Malal could eat the Gnome in one bite, same with Wilhelm.

Unless their mouths are over three feet wide, I tend to doubt that.

Why would he eat her in such an odd manner? When you eat a Sub sandwich, you don't eat the damned thing horizontally.
Last edited by AETEN II on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:47 am

If anyone harms the gnome, James will shoot their fucking head off. Even the Token Evil Teammate has standards.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse