NATION

PASSWORD

Lockdown(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rackenshan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rackenshan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:13 pm

The Barricade was hit and James was thrown on to the concrete. The infected try to make their way in but they were killed fairly quickly. James was told to go with a team and investigate the source of the attack. He along with 3 others went into the building suspected and searched for the person who attacked the barricade.
=The Providence of Rackenshan=

Defcon 1- Invaded
Defcon 2- Invasion Imminent
Defcon 3- War
*Defcon 4- Preparations for war
Defcon 5- Normal Readiness
Defcon 6- Peace

Ambibia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Robert was scared out of his mind. He approched the broken barricade with his rifle held high, dust still slightly swirling around.

Robert pulled out his radio:

"Command? come in, this is Staff Sergeant Harrison...Over."

*Static Sounds*

"I repeat! this is Staff Sergeant Harrison! come in!"

"This is Command, we read you Harrison, what's the sitrep?"

" A dowtown barricade wall was destroyed in it's midsection by some sort of elementry rocket launcher...No casualties except some infected citizens, we need backup ASAP to start a patrol, guard, and sweep routine"

A good minute passes by...

"Harrison we have dispatched a group of 25 men to help with the backup routines, they should arrive in 10 to 15 minutes, you have authorization to terminate any infected citizens until they arrive."

"We'll stand by until then, thanks a ton..."

Robert puts away the radio to help the other 2 men talk to the soldiers who witnessed the destruction.
Last edited by Ambibia on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 year-old male Democrat from South Carolina, USA. Presbyterian. Currently enrolled in boarding school in Virginia.
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38
"There was never a good war, or a bad peace" -Benjamin Franklin
"We seldom repent of having eaten too little"-Thomas Jefferson
"There are many ways of moving foward, but only one way of standing still"-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 am

Raka found an abandoned bicycle, and he drives off with the bicycle, to go back to his house.
"....and I though they all died."

------------------------

1 hours ago.....

Raka shoot the barricades with rocket launcher, destroyed half of it in the process. Then, he used with his binoculars to check the conditions, and he saw soldiers approached the builidings.
He ran outside, and ran to the way he was went first.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 am

(Ic BuMp)
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Raka kept drives faster...

"I should think first before attacking..."

Raka stopped at an abandoned military vehicle, drank his water, and rests in the vehicle.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Ambibia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Robert searched the apartment building nearby the broken barricade. He was with at least 10 other soldiers. All of the apartment buildings were empty and covered in dust. They had all been evacuated before the breakout really got bad and the lockdown commenced.

Robert saw numerous family portraits that were left behind, some even broken and in the trash. He thought about the families and what stories those pictures would tell of what happened to them. A soldier even told Robert the week before that a family went to live in Bangkok China, and another family had to shoot their infevted children. He shuddered to the thought.

Robert checked the roof of the apartment, where the wall-breaking shots were fired. He saw the foot prints of dirt-covered sneakers spread across the roofs that stopped near the fire escape. Robert looked down the street, he saw an old man (who looked deaf) digging through the trash bins below and an abandoned cat trying to chew off it's collar. Robert sent a private to lead the old man to the barricade, and get him some shelter. Robert took an unused cigarette from the ground and lit it. It was the first time he had smoked in a year months, but he needed it right now.
15 year-old male Democrat from South Carolina, USA. Presbyterian. Currently enrolled in boarding school in Virginia.
"There are many ways of moving foward, but only one way of standing still"-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Raka still on the retreat, as he moved faster. And, as he searched for the place to rest, he spotted an abandoned hardware store. He barge the door, to saw 2 Infecteds, and he shot them with his assault rifle. He quickly barricaded the door and boarded the window with what left from the store.

After 3 hours, he finished doing what he can for now, and grabbed his assault rifle, and rests at the corner of the store, ate his food and drank his water, and stay awake....for awhile.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Raka still on the retreat, as he moved faster. And, as he searched for the place to rest, he spotted an abandoned hardware store. He barge the door, to saw 2 Infecteds, and he shot them with his assault rifle. He quickly barricaded the door and boarded the window with what left from the store.

After 3 hours, he finished doing what he can for now, and grabbed his assault rifle, and rests at the corner of the store, ate his food and drank his water, and stay awake....for awhile.

It had been 6 days after the attack, and Raka had moved back and forward, scavenged various stores near the place he stayed, for supplies, medicine, and clothes. He had changed his clothes to a black shirt, black pants, and with a kevlar he found. He also had barricaded the hardware store.

It seems that, the Infecteds started to be lower in numbers, every day. But, Raka still wants to lives at the hardware store for awhile, to recuperates and to scavenged for more supplies, and car. He had spotted an abandoned van and an abandoned truck.

It seems too, that he never saw any more survivors now....
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Ambibia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 pm

The concrete mixer was hard at work, spilling oozy gray gunk onto the remains of the concrete barricade. It was already half complete.
But Robert saw it as half finished...

Robert walked along the top of the barricade that wasn't broken, it was a good yard in thickness now. There were no railings, just a big drop that could possibly break a few bones. Robert carefully sat down his M4 and started to eat his lunch, he had gotten a chicken sandwich from a greasy spoon diner that was uptown near his station. Robert was suprised to find the place open anyway considering the situation.

The Robert saw something he would never forget. He looked down the street and saw a pale man running incredibly fast, like the Usain Bolt of Annabel City. The pale man started to run faster and faster until he got to the almost finished barricade and leaped over the wet concrete pool and onto the hard street floor.

"The...they muhmuhmuh them!"

The pale man pointed to the end of the street on the other side he ran from. The 15 guards on duty (including Robert) looked quickly down the road, a swarm of around 100 mouth-foamed infecteds were running straight in the direction of the pale man, as well a Robert.

Robert got off the wall and started shooting, he knew it would be difficult for the infecteds to get around the small space of the wall that was free. Robert cried as he shot, he knew they were once people just like him with dreams, lives, and families. Robert shot a little girl in the head, that made him weep harder.

He stopped shooting to breathe, but s he stopped the infecteds came closer and closer. Robert wiped his tears and took his radio out.

"Command! Infecteds everywhere! get every available unit down to the damaged barrier wall NOW!!!

"This is Command, were sending every man of your Battalion down their now! You are ordered to hold your position at any costs, we cannot allow them to get into North Annabel!!!"

"Understood, we'll do our best!"

This is an excuse for more nations with military characters to join in

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 am

Raka saw many and many more Infecteds running towards the way he went to many days ago.

"..................I have to defend myself..........."

Raka decided to picked the abandoned van, filled it with guns and supplies, and gave it some protection. He, Must Enter The Uptown.

NOW, OR NEVER.

It will be finished in approx. 1 week.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Darell had slipped away from Nelson and Cody,leaving a piece of paper with Kate that said,"I love you." He kept his soldier disguise until he saw a scientist running for his life.Darell yelled to the man,"Stop!" The scientist looked back and tripped.Darell walked up to him and glared.The scientist wiped his brow and stared as Darell turned back to his regular self.He grabbed the man.The vines came out and engulfed the man,Darell consumed the man in 5 seconds.He donned the scientists appearance and headed off towards the border of Uptown and Downtown....
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Raka saw many and many more Infecteds running towards the way he went to many days ago.

"..................I have to defend myself..........."

Raka decided to picked the abandoned van, filled it with guns and supplies, and gave it some protection. He, Must Enter The Uptown.

NOW, OR NEVER.

It will be finished in approx. 1 week.

It still not finished. And it had been 2 weeks now. Raka did it faster and faster.

Meanwhile, he spotted a large Infecteds walked towards the barricades...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Ambibia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Robert continued to soot at the infecteds....

"Damn!...where are those reinforcements?!" Shouted Robert

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:40 pm

It's finished.

Raka ride it along the way, and he drove to the barricade, with full speed, and his newly-found G18, on his right hand, to shoot soldiers who blocked his way.

He drove to the barricade, killing many Infecteds along the way, but as he ride, he noticed that the armor was slowly became broken, so he turn to the left side of the streets, and ride until he stopped at the abandoned gas station, where he also noticed an abandoned gun stores, and 2 abandoned military jeeps.

"I better repair this car, and fast."
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Ambibia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:It's finished.

Raka ride it along the way, and he drove to the barricade, with full speed, and his newly-found G18, on his right hand, to shoot soldiers who blocked his way.

He drove to the barricade, killing many Infecteds along the way, but as he ride, he noticed that the armor was slowly became broken, so he turn to the left side of the streets, and ride until he stopped at the abandoned gas station, where he also noticed an abandoned gun stores, and 2 abandoned military jeeps.

Robert stopped shooting the infecteds and ran to the gas station, rifle held high. He stormed up to the man who had gone through the barricade, who was behind the two jeeps.

He bagan to shout at the man:

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Runnin' bout that barricade like it's no problem to us! You got some big-ass nerve crossin' safepoint borders withou clearance! And of all times to cross, you go through during an infected raid?! I want some identification, NOW!!!

Robert held his gun to the man.

"Or this here's gonna get ugly!"

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 am

Ambibia wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:It's finished.

Robert stopped shooting the infecteds and ran to the gas station, rifle held high. He stormed up to the man who had gone through the barricade, who was behind the two jeeps.

He bagan to shout at the man:

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Runnin' bout that barricade like it's no problem to us! You got some big-ass nerve crossin' safepoint borders withou clearance! And of all times to cross, you go through during an infected raid?! I want some identification, NOW!!!

Robert held his gun to the man.

"Or this here's gonna get ugly!"

"My name is Raka, I was trapped at Downtown, and I was called back to this city, as I was actually wanted to visited my family and because I was hired by a wealthy client at Uptown to become his bodyguard, since I was a former Kopassus."
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Ambibia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 pm

"Raka huh? well Raka! get your skinny ass in the safe van until were done! you do not leave this area-ugh!!!!!!"

Just then, an 8 foot tall infected bit off a side of Robert's necka nd threw him on the ground. Robert's veins were seeping with poisen, killing him from the inside. As Robert grasped for his neck all he could hear were the sounds of gushots in the distance before he died.

(I killed robert off because I didn't want to be this active in a RP that posts every ten days)

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 am

Raka quickly ran to his van, and ride to the right side, and drove until he saw the barricade, and crashed the barricade, brought more Infecteds that breached Uptown in the process.

(Wait, Ambibia, you're out?)
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse