NATION

PASSWORD

Lockdown(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Lockdown(IC)

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Annabel City.Annabel City formed itself in 1987,originally as a small coal mining town.Three years later,the coal supply massively dropped in the area.The city quickly turned into a bustling city full of business and attractions.By 2002,it was ranked as the 5th Most Populous US city,and 3rd by area.Four years later,Mayor Paul Guyy decided he would make history,he told his architects,"I want you to make us huge.Huger than any city in the US.Or in the world." After 2 more years of construction,they did it.Annabel City was the largest city in the world,as big as New York City and Chicago combined.In 2009,a massive influx of citizens rolled into the city,increasing the population from 10 million,to a whopping 26,000,000.Not only did this make it the Most Populous in the USA,it also made the most rapid population increase in history.16 million in one year.It was a mirror of heaven,it was the place you'd always want to be....until 2013.In March 2013,several people came down with a horrible flu and Respiratory problems.In June,the heat of the days seemed to reflect on the infection,as it spread considerably.The Downtown area of Annabel City became highly infected,to such a degree that it had to be lockdown.The infection did have a small amount of time to spread to the Northern area of the town.There was,however,not a large amount of infected in the Uptown,but the infection is slowly spreading...
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 pm

The Past

"Go, Mary, go," I said. "Take the kids and run. I'll draw the zombies away."
"I won't leave you, I won't," Mary said. "Think about your kids. They'll grow up without their father if this infection last for years on end." I kissed her and stuffed her into the driver's seat in a nearby car and put the kids in. "Drive, baby, drive. I'll see you in a while. I promise." Then I ran, drawing the zombies away.

A Few Weeks Later

I was trapped in my gun shop, but still managed to get food and water. In a away, I was doing good. I walked around, trying to complete my plan to escape downtown, but I was far away from the blockade and it'd take a few hours to get to the blockade by foot. Then again, I thought. It'd still take 2 hours by car, but I only have an hour of gas left. What to do? I chewed on a piece of bread and drank some water.
Last edited by Lucantis on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Nelson
Nelson looked out the window,the building across looking so,so far away.He was sweating harder than he had ever had before.Nelson took out the clip,checked it,and stuck it back in beautifully crafted AR15.It had a Sniper Scope,crafted by himself.He checked the other things,and took out the tape laying on the table.He wrapped it around his neck tightly,in case an Infected went for his throat.He breathed in and went out the door.The steps sorely creaking in the beat up house,he exited and headed across the street.There was an eery silence as he was the only soul,so he thought,on the street.The building across was a food mart,where he hoped to grab a snack,hopefully without being attacked.He set up the breach,and in one fluid motion,he kicked the door in.Nelson,now breathing more smoothly,walked in and casually grabbed a candy bar.Suddenly,a noise came from behind him.He turned round to see a bird picking at a rotting hand."Eww.",he said and backed out of the store.

Darell
Darrell wandered through the streets,depressed,but also angry.He did want the Infection..but something in his mind was telling him that he did.He had the need to kill something,but not an animal.Even though he could kill,he had a soft spot when it came to animals.He pondered his mind a moment when he heard footsteps.Down the alley,a soldier was creeping down,obviously scared and nervous.Darell looked up,and donned his claws.He made himself quiet,and waited.As the man came down the alley,Darell rushed him.He grappled the man,sinking the claws into his clothes.The man kicked and screamed,"I don't want to die,PLEASE!" Darell was starting to take pity on him.He was definitely a recruit,and working for FEMA.Darell told the man,"Fine.But when you get back to your superiors,get OUT of Annabel." He withdrew his claws and the man ran.Darell walked off.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Slavatainia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

A squad ran along the abandoned downtown streets, mists of water rising up as the boots mashed on the wet road.
"No contact. Somethings isn't right."
Cody mentioned.
"Oh please, it has only been three minutes."
The squad leader reminded.
"Still, they said it's infested."
Cody replied.
"Shush! Contact ahead. In that alleyway."
The squad leader said in a low voice.
"Maybe we could capture a infected."
A recruit suggested.
"Hell no! I ain't not having that thing coming back alive."
A squad mate rejected.
"Enough! Cody, take point. We need to get to a ladder in the alleyway. Get on a rooftop to scout better."

The squad slowly investigated the alleyway watching for infected, as they neared, infected could have been seen in the wandering the alleyway, but totally unaware of the current siege.

"Look like we have to fight our way up. To many of them by the nearest ladder."
Cody ordered.
"Cody get up the ladder and cover us while we climb up it. Got it?"

The squad engaged the infected, pushed back the infected, and when it got to a certain point Cody climbed the ladder and gave covering fire for the team. One by one they were up the ladder ready to scout from the rooftops. Cody knew the noise would have attracted infected but they would've already been away from the location by then. The squad leader produced his binoculars and scouted the streets.

"Cody, look-a-here. A civvie leaving a store."
He reported.
"He probably can see us."
Cody warned.
"Who knows. We should keep moving."
The squad leader ordered. The squad just stared at the civilian leaving the store.
Last edited by Slavatainia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of ICE. Arctic ICE Training Unit

Exchange Rate: 2.3678 Credits = $1
Gross Domestic Product: $1,390,772,629,830.36
GDP Per Capita: $7,206.08
Unemployment Rate: 9.93%
Consumption: $618,493,590,000.00
Government Budget: $925,837,327,800.00
Government Expenditures: $740,669,862,240.00
Goverment Waste: $185,167,465,560.00
Exports: $203,220,724,590.36
Imports: $171,611,547,000.00
Trade Surplus: $31,609,177,590.36

"Screamin' Shady 'til I die!"

Wyethalania
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyethalania » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:39 am

Weeks Ago
Wake up at 6:00, shower by 6:15, shave if need be by 6:30, and dress no later than 6:45 had been Dr. Leon's scheduled early-morning activities for the past ten years, that was until his obnoxious landline rattled off its head one day. 

Answering the phone with as many pleasantries as he could when interrupted in the middle of his shave, he was bewildered when his Government Liasion was brashly ordering him to report to JFK airport by noon to depart on flight for Annabel City, which for some reason the man was too frenzied to tell. At first, he haughtily denied doing so as his research on Retro-virus transcription was reaching a critical moment of development, but when the Liasion informed him of his contractual obligations, Dr. Leon consented quick fully enough; without government grants, he'd have nothing.

So within five hours, Dr. Leon had assembled various articles of clothing and other travel necessities for the long military flight from New York to some godforsaken small regional airport outside the main city. The ride was bumpy, cold, and utterly depressing. The other people on board were scientists, most roped in like he was, though a few normal corpsman were also on board. In addition, the cargo plane was packed with crates stamped with Fragile, Biohazard, and Medical signs.

Often too busy to watch the news, Dr. Leon had for the most part missed the developing tragedy in Annabel or if he had known he was ambivalent about it. No matter his personal opinion or knowledge, he was informed of his duties once the plane touched down. Until the crisis was alleviated, he and fellow scientist were ordered to investigate, analyze, and  find a cure for this deadly, infectious disease.

Today
His morning regiment hadn't changed much since entering the Biohazard Lab on site. He had added about an extra twenty minutes into expertly assembling his biohazard suit. After weeks of milestone discoveries, they were still no where closer to finding a cure as they were before. 

But this week, something new was happening: live test subjects were being brought in, instead of basic tissue samples. Like several of his colleagues, he didn't relish the idea of having "them" inside their compound, but the number of safety precautions and automations were staggering, so there was little to worry about, at least that was what the Top Brass said.

Entering the lab early, he examined the results of his test serum from the night before: failure as usual. His new friend Dr. Carlisle accosted him from behind resulting in him throwing up a vial containing what they concluded was a virus. Only the a depth catch of Carlisle saved it from smashing on the floor. "Well, that could have been bad," muffled through their gas masks simultaneously.
Last edited by Wyethalania on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edited Issues
Down the Rabbit Hole
Marriage by Proxy Server
A Walk In The Park
Feudal Feuds
Should Cities Touch The Sky?
Is There An Election In Marche Noire Or Are You Just Happy To See Us?
The Path Less Traveled
As You Don't Like It
Just Plane Ridiculous
Some Enchanted Evening That Was

High Commander (16th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Court Justice (15th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Chief Justice (14th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (13th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (12th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (11th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Minister (9th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.
I.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:28 am

Nelson
As Nelson exited the empty store,he caught the feeling that someone,or something was staring at him.Looking around,he spotted a squad of soldiers.They were obviously National Guard,and he didn't know if they would be hostile or friendly.Nelson kept staring and contemplated with himself for a minute and decided what he would do.He stood up big so the squad could see him and waved his arms,indicating that he was friendly.

Darell
Darell walked back down the street,looking all around to see if that man had told a squad yet.Seeing that he was in the clear,for now,he sat down by a car.He rubbed his temples,and closed his eyes.His head was in pain,and he could feel a flashback kicking in.He reeled his head back,and it started.
One year ago
The daily doctor walked into his home."Hello,Darell.It's time for your checkup.",the woman said sweetly.Darell rubbed his head and said,"I don't need your damn help." He knew that he did,but he didn't want it.She came in and playfully punched his arm and said,"Sure." Darell then grabbed her and passionately kissed her.He looked back up at her and her face had turned hideous and was salivating,then,Darell woke back to present.

Present
An infected had been standing over Darell.Darell shot up and drew his claws.The Infected woman,wasn't attacking him.He looked at it,deep into its eyes.He walked up and grabbed its head,reading its thoughts.The Infected mind was saying,"Darell,Darell.It's Kate.Kill me." Darell jumped backwards in scariness.He re-approached her and decided what he would do.He reached down into her throat,and gripped her heart.He pulled,and when his arm came out,the large infection was in his hand.Slowly,her complexion came back and she embraced Darell.He kissed her,looked into her eyes and said,"Now head for the border between,and get to Uptown." She kissed him once more,and ran off.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

"Oh shit! He saw us."
The squad leader said. Crouching down, the rest of the squad followed.
"What do we do?"
Cody asked.
"I don't know. It could be a trap for a ambush. Best thing to do is to avoid him."
The squad leader ordered.
"Delta 2-1. We have a soldier claiming he was attacked by infected, he reported himself supposedly lost. We know he's in your current vicinity, specifically a hotel building east of your position. Get him to a safe location for CASEVAC."
Command ordered.
"Copy that, Command."
The squad leader said sighing.
"Looks like we may have to pass ways with that civilian."
Cody said, he had no idea what to expect.

The squad moved from the right side of the connected rooftops that created the alley. Looking at the side of the building could have seen a fire escape ladder. The squad moved quick and quiet, approaching the fire escape ladder.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Raka was scavenged an abandoned convenience store, armed with his backpack, Pindad SS2, and a crowbar. He searched for every container, but at last only found 3 canned foods, a chocolate bar, and a glasses. He took all of it, but as soon as he started to exited, he crouch behind one of the container, and peek 2 Infected. Raka took out his crowbar and Pindad SS2, ready to kill them, but they never came.

Raka peek again, and saw nothing. He decided to goes back to his house.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

I checked on the car, out in the open and tested to see if the engine still works. It flipped over. Yes, I thought. But that cheering was too good to be true when several zombies heard it. I went back inside and boarded up the windows and doors. Don't know if I can last much longer without people....concious people.

After 10 minutes, the zombies passed on me. I opened the front door carefully and checked to see if anything or anyone was there. No one, I thought. Need to find a gas station and some cars that has at least some gas. I was currently holding a gas gallon.

I returned home with little gas. Well, it's something, I thought as I filled the gas tank. Then I went back inside.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Heinz's mind was shattered, buried deep in the darkest pits of his brain restrained by the virus. All that was left of him was a instinct.... not for feasting but for killing. That's all that ever went through his mind... all he wanted was to sink his mutated figure into flesh and be coated by the fountains of crimson. It was the only thing that drove him.. he barely needed to eat, able to go weeks without any sort of subsistance.

However what the virus took away from his mind, it gave to his body. He was many times stronger, faster and tougher then any sort of human, scaling buildings with ease and taking punishment that would kill a man five times over. He suddenly heard sound, language.. but he could not comprehend. All he knew it meant that something was there. Something living. Something to kill.

He moved forward onto the rooftop to get a better view, that is where he saw five soldiers, they were emiting sounds loudly, warping the flesh of his fellow infected with bullets. Heinz, despite his loss of intelligence managed to crack a sinister grin. He jumped onto the streets, his legs buckling but holding. He moved like a shadow, an blur to the side of the building. He climbed onto the metal constructs propping forth from the stone structure. He looked upwards noticing an figure, his eyes widened and he mouthed something as he reached for his weapon - too late. Like lightning his eldtrich claws ripped through soft stomach and the glorious fountain of red spewed forth.

The man fell, attempting to feebly hold onto the mortar and brick of the aging building but to no avail. The creature sent his claws to the right, spliting the man in half. Heinz reveled in the slaugther... he was coated in it now. His claws tore through his upper body, he savoured the feeling of guiding his gruesome blades through bone like butter but he was interrupted. By now he could feel several bits of hot lead rip through his body, as the man's comparitots fired their weapons off. It didn't matter - Heinz sent a grip to the wounded man's body, slaming his head into the metal bar of the fire escape, squashing whatever life he still had left. He wasn't finished yet though - He threw the limp corpse into one of the soldiers, sending him into the ground with a thud. Heinz then side flipped off the fire escape. Why kill them all at once? Oh no, he was going to stalk them and destory them one by one. He was going to enjoy this.
Last edited by Carathon on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

"Oh goddammit! No!"
Cody yelled as he witnessed his squad member being utterly destroyed.
He couldn't just and wait to be killed, he knew after shooting him he was near impossible to kill. He ran to the fire escape, released the latch, and slid down the ladder. He seen the civilian and ran to him, regardless if he was infected. He probably would've been slaughtered back up on the roof. As Cody slowed down, his combat boots slammed against the pavement, making a familiar pounding noise.

"Don't shoot! We gotta get outta here! Follow me!"
Cody yelled through his mask. He turn around and ran to the direction of the hotel.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm

In a distance, a gunshots were heard. Raka looked back, as if he heard something other than the gunshots, but Raka turned back and walked again to his house.

As he arrived, he opened the door, and locked and barricaded it with a table. He close all the curtains, and walked to the kitchen. He put out all of the supplies he got, and started prepared some ingredients. Today, he will make a boiled egg with baked sausages. As the food cooked, he walked to the basement, and checked his ammunitions.

"Few left. Better scavenge for guns now. And lighters. This one was almost empty. And wood too."
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Wyethalania
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wyethalania » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am

After tireless hours of toiling in the lab, Research Team Epsilon broke for lunch as the cycle began again with Research Team Alpha taking over. The five teams worked six hours shifts, so every team had a least one day to themselves.

Partaking of the repugnant buffet-line in the mess hall of an evacuated prep school across from the hastily assembled research center, Dr. Leon pecked over the morsels which he believed were edible.

Sitting down with the rest of his team, Drs. Carlisle, Omari, and Auftegraz, the four of them comtemplated the day's work. Eight more serums were tried, of all them only Vial #498-A2 showed promising signs of destroying the viral strains. 

The disease spreads through touch, thank god it isn't airborne. After entering the blood stream it seeks out the lungs and mucus membranes where it imbeds first. After generatings copies within the cells, they burst out killing the host cells. This causes the breathing problems and coughing because the body's respiratory system is being torn apart. 

Yet the biggest problem isn't that, because it is a nasty little retro-virus: after leaving the destoryed lung cells, the viruses then target the neural cells where they transcript it's own RNA into the host cell's nucleotides, irreparably altering the host DNA. This alters the way the person things as well as the neurotransmitters and hormones it orders the body to make, which accounts for the change in physical appearance and temperament.

Since whole host gene therapy isn't yet capable, once a person has contracted the disease, they are afflicted with the infection for life like Herpes or Aides. All of this they had known for weeks, but they could talk about nothing else as there was no time nor matter for other topics.

Of 20 scientists there, Dr. Omari was the lone one who had a possible effective cure. She is an experimental virologist who hopes to inject normal DNA into an empty retro-virus shell and use it to infect and normalize the host. Her views are wild and speculative, but given for situation, the CDC is allowing her experiments. Most like Dr. Auftegraz are incredulous and insultive of her claims while others like Carlisle and Leon himself are ambivalent about it. It will all start when the first "Test Subjects" are brought in for experimentation.
Last edited by Wyethalania on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edited Issues
Down the Rabbit Hole
Marriage by Proxy Server
A Walk In The Park
Feudal Feuds
Should Cities Touch The Sky?
Is There An Election In Marche Noire Or Are You Just Happy To See Us?
The Path Less Traveled
As You Don't Like It
Just Plane Ridiculous
Some Enchanted Evening That Was

High Commander (16th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Court Justice (15th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Chief Justice (14th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (13th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (12th R.E.C. of the CoC)
Prosecutor General (11th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Minister (9th R.E.C. of the CoC)
F.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.
I.A. Secretary of the I.L.N.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 am

Nelson
Nelson was stunned at what had taken place in those short few seconds.Immediately as the creature split the man in half,Nelson had fired off 4 rounds at it.Then,one of the National Guard approached and told him to come with him.Nelson kept his eyes on the creature and said to the man,"Alright.You lead the way."

Darell
Darell was mortally hurt now,emotionally.He had heard of the Doctor,a Doctor Heinz,he thought.The man who's mind went to poor condition after the Infection that bore no name.It was the first time Darell had had a small sense of happiness,he was happy that he had retained all components of his mind,and kept a fringe of sanity.He cracked a smile until he heard gunshots.He heard screaming and smashing,and knew he had to get a better look.He quickly scaled the apartment building to his right to see what was going on.Darell saw the whole situation,and decided what he would do.He had consumed a National Guard soldier earlier in the day,so he would use the man's body as a disguise.He focused,and steadily the man's body came over him like a costume,it was painful,but did not last long until he looked identical to the man: Private Elliott Ford.He got off the building and ran to a regular Resident and a soldier.He said,"Where do we go to get away from this thing?"
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 am

The Russian People wrote:Nelson
Nelson was stunned at what had taken place in those short few seconds.Immediately as the creature split the man in half,Nelson had fired off 4 rounds at it.Then,one of the National Guard approached and told him to come with him.Nelson kept his eyes on the creature and said to the man,"Alright.You lead the way."

Darell
Darell was mortally hurt now,emotionally.He had heard of the Doctor,a Doctor Heinz,he thought.The man who's mind went to poor condition after the Infection that bore no name.It was the first time Darell had had a small sense of happiness,he was happy that he had retained all components of his mind,and kept a fringe of sanity.He cracked a smile until he heard gunshots.He heard screaming and smashing,and knew he had to get a better look.He quickly scaled the apartment building to his right to see what was going on.Darell saw the whole situation,and decided what he would do.He had consumed a National Guard soldier earlier in the day,so he would use the man's body as a disguise.He focused,and steadily the man's body came over him like a costume,it was painful,but did not last long until he looked identical to the man: Private Elliott Ford.He got off the building and ran to a regular Resident and a soldier.He said,"Where do we go to get away from this thing?"

Cody sped toward the hotel until a soldier stopped them.
"Follow us. We are getting the fuck out of this place!"
Cody said speeding to the hotel, he produced his radio, (MBITR), and slowed down.
"Command, my squad was just attacked by infected. I am currently separated from them. I am moving in a best western hotel to regroup. Requesting extraction. Over.
Cody reported.
"Copy that. Sorry Delta 2-1, your going to have to wait out on your extraction. We'll contact you as soon as we can get you. Command out."
Command said. The group managed to arrive at the hotel doors.
"Search every room."
Cody ordered.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 am

Nelson and Darell
Nelson proceeded with checking a couple of the rooms.Darell went along with it,and checked a couple rooms as well.There was nothing in the rooms that Nelson was checking,just a feeling of what once was.Darell was checking the rooms when he heard heavy breathing.He slowly opened a hotel door,and saw a woman laying there,bleeding and breathing extremely heavily.Darell quickly ran up to her and put his hand on her head...it was Kate!He was panicking and yelled,"Guys! Get in here!" Nelson heard him,and rushed into the room.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Raka was walked along the streets, armed with his military equipments and a backpack. He walked and walked, searched for any loaded guns, or ammunitions. He knew, soon or later, his guns will be empty, and yet he hadn't found any replacement guns.

As he walked, he came across a gun shop, which was heavily barricaded and locked. He circled it around, looking for a door to enter, yet he found all of them barricaded.
"Not a good plan, to raid the shop, probably the owner is still alive. I better go."
As he turned his back, he saw an abandoned police car at the corner of the streets. He quickly crouch and walked silently, and once he reach it, he found a shotgun and a pistol. He checked the guns:
"Almost empty, better than nothing."
Raka stood again, and he walked back to his house, brought the guns along the way...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 am

When Cody realized another person was tagging along with them, he knew he was bound to be infected.
"Oh fuck."
Cody said in shock.
"Let me see her."
Cody said in a low voice. Cody knew she was in a bad state and would have to use his 'team' to save her.
"They taught us combat first aid training back in training. Well, most of us, but more of the comprehensive shit is taught to the medics."
Cody explained.
"Private, you have a look at her body. Check for shock, wounds, and her breathing. I'll get a something to clean to stop the bleeding."
Cody instructed while shutting the door to prevent any infected from entering. He then went into the bathroom and looked in the sink counter and grabbed a clean towel and saw a near-empty bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide. Cody was starting to panic. We'll clean the wounds later, he thought.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:56 am

Darell was freaking out,and knew he would have to keep the persona of the Private,and could not use any of his powers.He checked all over Kate's body,he saw everywhere where the wounds were,and could not tell if she was in shock.He looked left to right and put his hand on her head.He convulsed a second and started talking."She has a bullet wound on her leg,she has claw marks on her back,blood has started heading its way towards her mouth for exit,she has an unknown wound on her stomach,and she has not yet gone into shock.And she is still with us,but her breathing is slow and labored."
Last edited by The Russian People on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Cody went back into the room with a towel, he turned the her head to the side to facilitate better breathing and got the tongue out of the way. Her mouth was filled with blood, he removed it by quickly sopping it up with the edge of a towel. Cody then moved the towel to her leg and started to use direct pressure to control bleeding on her leg.
"Be careful when your around her. Make sure any open wounds you have do not come in contact with the her blood.
Cody warned.
"We don't know if she's infected."
He added.
"Civilian, I have a job for you. I need you to check the next few rooms for a soldier. He's not infected. You up for the job?"
He asked.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 am

As he walked, he saw an Infected approx. 5 metres from where he was stood. He pulled out his assault rifle, and silently walked closer. Before he could react, however, several gunshots were heard in the distance, and he shoots the Infected, as the sound of gunshots rendered his guns's sound soundless.

He examined the dead Infected body, and found a loaded Desert Eagle. Raka wore his gloves and grabbed the Desert Eagle. Then, he walked to his house.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Nelson nodded his head and headed out the room.He proceeded to check the next few rooms,and came up with no result.He then went into the last room.As he entered,there was a trail of blood leading to the edge of a bed.Laying there was a bloody and quiet body.Nelson drew his Glock and slowly went up to the still body.He bent down and checked the heartbeat.None.He shook it off and started heading out.Suddenly,he was hit from behind.The soldier,who was dead,stood over him,grey and bleeding.He went to attack again and Nelson quickly shot off 4 shots into the man's chest.He fell,hopefully dead.Nelson rushed back and said to Cody,"I saw a soldier.He's dead."
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am

Heinz watched the soldiers move, he smiled wickedly, ready to move out of the shadows and gore the survivors. He slid into the hotel, managing to evade the searching soldiers. However he noticed another human make contact with the soldiers. Heinz lowered his blades, perhaps if he waited abit longer they would come into contact with more humans. More to kill.

So he stayed in the shadows, watching. Waiting.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Slavatainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm

The wound seemed to stop bleeding, this was good. Cody heard shots fired, the civilian coming into the room, and received the news of the dead soldier.
"Damn, that's not good."
Cody said, he had a idea.
"Take his combat vest, knee pads, elbow pads, and his ammo. It may save you. Leave on the rest of his uniform out of respect. Ford, you can go with him."
Cody advised.
"Command, this is Delta 2-1. I report the soldier in the hotel KIA. How copy?"
He asked.
"Good copy."
The man replied. Cody went to look at the unidentified wound on the stomach.
"Looks nasty, doesn't seem to be anything bad yet. We should keep a eye on it."
He said, he moved the body over and looked at the back.
"Just claw marks. Nothing entirely bad, seems to be no signs of any significant bleeding."
Cody said.

The Russian People
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Nelson nodded,and so did Darell.They walked out of the room and went into the one with the dead soldier.He was still sitting there,still and supposedly dead.Nelson looked at Darell and said,"Private Ford,I believe,watch my back." Darell said,"Roger that." Darell was close to killing Nelson when a voice came to his mind,"Don't do it." He halted himself,and waited for Nelson to be done."Do you know a Miss Kate Gilley?",Darell said.Nelson shot up and said,"Yeah.That name belongs to my sister.Haven't seen her for a while,she joined up with a bunch of eggheads and said she couldn't stay for long,said she had to go someplace far away." Darell bowed his head and said,"That woman,laying in there bleeding,is your sister..Nelson." Nelson felt uncomfortable."How do you know my name?" Darell scratched his head and said,"Kate was my girl.We've had it and we were destined to be wed." Nelson scoffed at him and said,"No way.She said she wasn't with anyone." At this Darell sat down and said,"She was to keep it secret,secret until it was time." He then stood up and went back to the room with Cody,followed closely behind by Nelson.Darell stood over Kate and put his hand on her head."She's not going to make it if she doesn't get proper care." He clicked his tongue and looked at Cody and Nelson."I can fix her.Leave the room and I'll have it done in minutes."
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Andy Biersack~<3

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse