NATION

PASSWORD

Lockdown(OOC;Sign Up)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rackenshan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rackenshan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Rackenshan wrote:App
Name: James Keller
Appearance:
Infected Status:None
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place):Uptown
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.):Stranded National Guard
Bio:James Keller is 22 years old private first class in the National Guard. Was deployed in uptown to help create a clean sector,but was ambushed by the infected. He was the only one left in his squad. Lost and tired he hopes to find survivors to team up with.
Equipment(Specific to certain things): Colt 1911 Semi-Auto Pistol, bullet-proof vest, 3 days worth of MRE and water.
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=188561

Is that a accepted or denied?

Similiar.
=The Providence of Rackenshan=

Defcon 1- Invaded
Defcon 2- Invasion Imminent
Defcon 3- War
*Defcon 4- Preparations for war
Defcon 5- Normal Readiness
Defcon 6- Peace

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Rackenshan wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:Is that a accepted or denied?

Similiar.

Don't know. Not the OP.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 pm

The Russian People wrote:
Lucantis wrote:
Or lie.. :D I'll have to strip a dead soldier.. If he has a photo ID, I'll find a picture of my character and put it on their. Do the guards have any way to detect fakes like that?

If the soldiers have any doubts,they'll maybe ask a few questions,but,if they feel trusting,then they'll let you in.

Scratch that, I'll just bust down the doors with the car. :D Of course, I'll need help... Those who do help me, be warned.... We'll probably be arrested (in the RP of course) for destroying property and letting the zombies loose.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Lucantis wrote:
The Russian People wrote:If the soldiers have any doubts,they'll maybe ask a few questions,but,if they feel trusting,then they'll let you in.

Scratch that, I'll just bust down the doors with the car. :D Of course, I'll need help... Those who do help me, be warned.... We'll probably be arrested (in the RP of course) for destroying property and letting the zombies loose.

I can join, but I've arrived near the gate to Uptown. Maybe you can pick me up?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Lucantis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Lucantis wrote:

I can join, but I've arrived near the gate to Uptown. Maybe you can pick me up?

If I see you, yeah. But it may be a while.. I'll have to armour up the car somewhat and I'll need some more gas.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
OOC
Triple Planet Campaign

The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Rackenshan wrote:App
Name: James Keller
Appearance:
Infected Status:None
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place):Uptown
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.):Stranded National Guard
Bio:James Keller is 22 years old private first class in the National Guard. Was deployed in uptown to help create a clean sector,but was ambushed by the infected. He was the only one left in his squad. Lost and tired he hopes to find survivors to team up with.
Equipment(Specific to certain things): Colt 1911 Semi-Auto Pistol, bullet-proof vest, 3 days worth of MRE and water.
RP Sample:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=188561

Accepted
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

Slavatainia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavatainia » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Lucantis wrote:
The Russian People wrote:If the soldiers have any doubts,they'll maybe ask a few questions,but,if they feel trusting,then they'll let you in.

I don't even think they would have doors if your speaking of about a barricade to keep people from coming in. Maybe some damn good barricades with bollards, vehicles, sandbags, soldiers, and MG placements. Something that could be installed as or with a barricade in less than a month. Your possible best way in is with a military ID and be in Humvee. You don't need a key, but you have to be careful in tight spaces(A Humvee is wider than most civilian vehicles), and know how to drive one effectively. The heavy duty suspension also makes for a rough ride.
Proud member of ICE. Arctic ICE Training Unit

Exchange Rate: 2.3678 Credits = $1
Gross Domestic Product: $1,390,772,629,830.36
GDP Per Capita: $7,206.08
Unemployment Rate: 9.93%
Consumption: $618,493,590,000.00
Government Budget: $925,837,327,800.00
Government Expenditures: $740,669,862,240.00
Goverment Waste: $185,167,465,560.00
Exports: $203,220,724,590.36
Imports: $171,611,547,000.00
Trade Surplus: $31,609,177,590.36

"Screamin' Shady 'til I die!"

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Slavatainia wrote:
Lucantis wrote:

I don't even think they would have doors if your speaking of about a barricade to keep people from coming in. Maybe some damn good barricades with bollards, vehicles, sandbags, soldiers, and MG placements. Something that could be installed as or with a barricade in less than a month. Your possible best way in is with a military ID and be in Humvee. You don't need a key, but you have to be careful in tight spaces(A Humvee is wider than most civilian vehicles), and know how to drive one effectively. The heavy duty suspension also makes for a rough ride.

I said barricade at the IC, but accidentally wrote gate in OOC.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Lucantis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Slavatainia wrote:

I said barricade at the IC, but accidentally wrote gate in OOC.

Either way....... I'm getting the hell out of downtown.

Defense condition of FRL
OOC
Triple Planet Campaign

Ambibia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambibia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:20 pm

App
Name: Staff Sergeant Robert Harrison
Appearance:

Infected Status: None, Healthy
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place): Dowtown Borders
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.): National Guard
Bio: Robert Harrison always thought he was just a normal kid, until his dream of becoming a world-famous architect hit him in the balls. Robert enlisted for the best job he could get, which was also in his opinion: the worst. Robert has never fully smelled action until he was deployed to protect the citizens of Annabel. Robert has every reason to fight on and every reason to give up. He has an incredible fear of insects, and knows the outcomes of any natural disater; which is what makes himideal for promotion and saftey missions.
Equipment(Specific to certain things): Portable Radio, 2 Sheath Knives, M4 Sopmod Automatic Rifle, Standard 9mm Pistol, 2 smoke grenades, 2 stun grenades, 4 RAP4 Hand Grenades, Night Vision Goggles/Protective Eyeware, Standard Helmet, Bowie Knife On Back With Sheath
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=194001&start=475
15 year-old male Democrat from South Carolina, USA. Presbyterian. Currently enrolled in boarding school in Virginia.
Economic Left/Right: -4.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.38
"There was never a good war, or a bad peace" -Benjamin Franklin
"We seldom repent of having eaten too little"-Thomas Jefferson
"There are many ways of moving foward, but only one way of standing still"-Franklin D. Roosevelt

The Russian People
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian People » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Ambibia wrote:App
Name: Staff Sergeant Robert Harrison
Appearance:

Infected Status: None, Healthy
Downtown or Uptown(Starting Place): Dowtown Borders
What are you(Resident,FEMA,National Guard,etc.): National Guard
Bio: Robert Harrison always thought he was just a normal kid, until his dream of becoming a world-famous architect hit him in the balls. Robert enlisted for the best job he could get, which was also in his opinion: the worst. Robert has never fully smelled action until he was deployed to protect the citizens of Annabel. Robert has every reason to fight on and every reason to give up. He has an incredible fear of insects, and knows the outcomes of any natural disater; which is what makes himideal for promotion and saftey missions.
Equipment(Specific to certain things): Portable Radio, 2 Sheath Knives, M4 Sopmod Automatic Rifle, Standard 9mm Pistol, 2 smoke grenades, 2 stun grenades, 4 RAP4 Hand Grenades, Night Vision Goggles/Protective Eyeware, Standard Helmet, Bowie Knife On Back With Sheath
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=194001&start=475

Accepted
NASCAR=Favorite Sport
Truex Jr. and Brian Vickers=My favorite drivers
Andy Biersack~<3
Also,"I'm gonna take your blood and replace it with my rabies infested blood and gain your knowledge of propane and propane accessories and take over the world!!" -Dale Gribble,King of The Hill
The Russian People is a Federal Republic,made for and by the citizens of the great country of Russia. In December 2011,Dimitri Petrenko and several other military commanders revolted against the regime of Vladimir Putin,ending a 6 year leadership. The new Russian government,called The Federal Republic of The Russian People, has endured great hardships since,but has once again come up on top.

20 Dragon Riders
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby 20 Dragon Riders » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 pm

am i accepted or wat? i've been VERY patient thus far but it's been 5 MONTHS NOW!!!!
Dragons are not tools
Dragons are not animals
Dragons are our friends and protectors
Dragons are our family
and
no dragon shall not get hurt while we're around
-MOTTO OF THE ORDER OF DRAGON RIDERS-

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse