NATION

PASSWORD

The Dark Shards (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ronationils
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ronationils » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:26 pm

"Well from the looks of it we have three rebel shard users." Said Chrisis "One of them has an ability stealing power from a staff of sorts. Another has a knife that increases physical prowess. I couldn't make out the third's artifact but I sensed that it might be related to the shadow world. Do you have any ideas what they might be?"
Last edited by Indecisive on any day of the week of any month on any day of any year at any minute in any hour, edited 1,000,000,000,000 times in total

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:30 pm

"The first would probably be the Holy Lance. The second would be likely Stalin's Knife, once used by the Organisation. The third I'm not sure about. Maybe our own user of shadows would know," she replied. "Your people on board armed?"
There's a feeling deep inside me,
And it's always there to guide me.
It's in my heart and in my soul,
Leading me to the ultimate goal!
You can try your best this might be fun,
You'll go down in defeat before you've begun!
We are about to commence Operation "Bomb the crap out of your house".
Samuraikoku wrote:You're entitled to your own opinions, your own car and your own plane, but not to your own facts.

Ronationils
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ronationils » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Lambrinisia wrote:"The first would probably be the Holy Lance. The second would be likely Stalin's Knife, once used by the Organisation. The third I'm not sure about. Maybe our own user of shadows would know," she replied. "Your people on board armed?"

"One of them is the other is just an oracle." Chrisis responded. “They’ll be dropping down in a couple of seconds. The armed one has the Seal of Soloman with her so that should help us. Plus I know how big you are on strategy so the oracle and you can talk if you would like.
Just then to figures landed next to Chisis.
“Speak of the Devil...”
Last edited by Indecisive on any day of the week of any month on any day of any year at any minute in any hour, edited 1,000,000,000,000 times in total

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:42 pm

"If the helicopter itself is armed then I want it positioned facing the alley and firing down into it if there is anybody there," Francesca ordered. "A few Gatling rounds are always useful." The Donna turned to the oracle. "What is your opinion of the situation?"

(OOC: Seal of Soloman?)
Last edited by Lambrinisia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samuraikoku wrote:You're entitled to your own opinions, your own car and your own plane, but not to your own facts.

Boriem
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Boriem » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Shadyrya wrote:
Lucantis wrote:After a while, I moved quickly, unnoticed by anyone. I decided to look for Alex and Henry and tell them about a plan I thought of. I saw Alex and Henry, Henry being the closest. I went up to him and whispered, "Meet me outside the city.. I have plan." Then I went to Alex and said the same thing.

Outside side the city, I saw both of them and took shape in front of them. "I see you came," I said. "Let's get down to business.. I have an idea to create our own organization, completely seperate from the Cults and Protectors. We will recruit and find artifacts from other rogues and from either side. I am currently on a mission to hunt down a Protector. We can take her down easily. You two take the shard out of the city, while I take a dud to the Cults and collect the money. Luckily, they do not know about my secret account." I took a breather. "What do you say?" I chuckled. :twisted:

Alex flattened his mouth. "I'm in the business of hiding; how would this keep me off the radar?" Alex was tempted by the idea, but he needed to stay low. "I like the idea, don't get me wrong, but it wouldn't serve my best interests. Persuade me."

"Alex, have you ever wanted infinite power? Do you want to destroy the organizations who plague you?" Henry said, "Either way my next target is Chernobyl. I have some info that points to a shard." "If you two would be wo kind, I would appreciate being accompanied."

Ouearotion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouearotion » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Etani exited the antique store with a smile. "Well the rouges are just a bunch of cowards." He said chuckling a little. "They fled just as the numbers got even, man and I really wanted to liberate their artifacts from their greedy hands. The Holy Lance, Stalin's Knife, and some sort of mysterious shadow artifact. "He said to himself with a smile, "We could have sent those artifacts to Australian Protectors." He then sighed as he leaned on a building. "Now we have to find clues on where the next part of the roman armor will be, by now Francesca is probably searching for it. Well I guess I'll just head to the museum and search for some clues on where the next part of the armor is." He then raced towards Doge Palace in order to search for clues.
Last edited by Ouearotion on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 (Peace, But Still Keeping Eyes Out for Potential Enemies)
4 (Readying Troops for a Possible Conflict)
[3] (War Declared)
2 (Total War: Use of All Forces (Reserved for a Civil War))
1 (Nuclear/Chemical War: Enough To Take a Nation Off of the Map)

Ronationils
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ronationils » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Lambrinisia wrote:"If the helicopter itself is armed then I want it positioned facing the alley and firing down into it," Francesca ordered.

"Sure thing Fran!" Chrisis replied almost cheerfully. He then started speaking into his walky-talky to the pilot on the other end.

Lambrinisia wrote:The Donna turned to the oracle. "What is your opinion of the situation?"

"Well..." the Oracle said "I foresaw this many days ago and made strategy maps already. Here have a look,"
(OOC:Check the OOC's list of known artifacts)

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Francesca looked at the maps and nodded, although she felt the pull of the Rogue artifacts decreasing. They were extremely useful maps though. "Let's do this then. Next time we meet the group, we'll try and liberate the artifacts. Right now, I think they're probably too far away and bent on escape. Get the helicopter to pick us up."
Last edited by Lambrinisia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Carathon
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Carathon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Heinz merely nodded, still quite irritated with himself for attacking so early. He followed Etani as he headed towards the muesum.

OOC: Short post is short, but there wasn't much to be said.
I am from the United States, just so you know.

Male.

Boriem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boriem » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

disregard this
Last edited by Boriem on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm

~Ignore this post~
Last edited by Lambrinisia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Boriem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Boriem » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:44 pm

disregard this
Last edited by Boriem on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ronationils
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ronationils » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Lambrinisia wrote:Francesca looked at the maps and nodded, although she felt the pull of the Rogue artifacts decreasing. They were extremely useful maps though. "Let's do this then. Next time we meet the group, we'll try and liberate the artifacts. Right now, I think they're probably too far away and bent on escape. Get the helicopter to pick us up."

"Yeah your right." Chrisis said "I can't sense any shard's in proximity. Now I think we should check out the rest of this city so we can find the rest of the armor. Do you have any ideas as of where they would be?"

(OOC:All posts edited)
Last edited by Ronationils on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Ronationils wrote:
Lambrinisia wrote:Francesca looked at the maps and nodded, although she felt the pull of the Rogue artifacts decreasing. They were extremely useful maps though. "Let's do this then. Next time we meet the group, we'll try and liberate the artifacts. Right now, I think they're probably too far away and bent on escape. Get the helicopter to pick us up."

"Yeah your right." Chrisis said "I can't sense any shard's in proximity. Now I think we should check out the rest of this city so we can find the rest of the armor. Do you have any ideas as of where they would be?"

"I have some ideas. But first we'll head back to the mansion. Get the heli to give us a lift. It'll be quicker," said Francesca.

Ronationils
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ronationils » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Lambrinisia wrote:
Ronationils wrote:

"I have some ideas. But first we'll head back to the mansion. Get the heli to give us a lift. It'll be quicker," said Francesca.

"Sure thing," Chrisis responded as he began to talk to the pilot again.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Boriem wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:
Alex flattened his mouth. "I'm in the business of hiding; how would this keep me off the radar?" Alex was tempted by the idea, but he needed to stay low. "I like the idea, don't get me wrong, but it wouldn't serve my best interests. Persuade me."

"Alex, have you ever wanted infinite power? Do you want to destroy the organizations who plague you?" Henry said, "Either way my next target is Chernobyl. I have some info that points to a shard." "If you two would be wo kind, I would appreciate being accompanied."

"What he said," I said. "Both sides are trying to take our powers away.. If you want to give it up, go ahead. Not our problem, but don't come crying to us for help. The more rogues in this new organization, the better." Then I looked at Henry. "So Chernobyl?"
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 am

Lucantis wrote:
Boriem wrote:

"What he said," I said. "Both sides are trying to take our powers away.. If you want to give it up, go ahead. Not our problem, but don't come crying to us for help. The more rogues in this new organization, the better." Then I looked at Henry. "So Chernobyl?"

Alex was heavily reluctant. "I guess. Don't expect any big commitments, though. I'll go with you to Cherynobl, then I am laying low for a week or two." Alex thought for a second. "I'll be your tactician."
Shad :)

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Lucantis wrote:

Alex was heavily reluctant. "I guess. Don't expect any big commitments, though. I'll go with you to Cherynobl, then I am laying low for a week or two." Alex thought for a second. "I'll be your tactician."

"Alright, good enough," I said. "I can't bring anyone into the shadows like I do.. I've tried twice already and ended up killing both." I chuckled as I went into the shadows. "Now let's get the hell outta here," I said. "Anyone one of us could've been followed."

Question, what year does this RP take place in? 2012?
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Name: Andrew, "The Crow"
Allegiance: Unaffiliated
Artifact: Silver ring with a ruby in the middle

Andrew was running upon the roofs of London Building to Building making his way to somewhere when he heard a muffled sound, he stopped and looked around for where he heard the sound. in the alley right next to him were a couple of young men about 8, who had cornered 2 young girls and some other young man. The young man who was with the girls was on the ground bleeding previously trying to defend the 2 gals but sadly failed. Andrew saw the look in the gang of thugs eyes and knew what they wanted to do, he watched as they approached and tightened the circle around the gals before one of them grabbed one of the gals from behind restraining her and putting her on her knees and 2 other guys got the other gal and placed against a wall forcefully opening up her legs. one of the guys he saw who appeared to be leader of the gang told the girl on her knees something and began unbuckling his pants laughing a little. But just then Andrew "The Crow" sprung into action dropping to the ground in the middle of the gang. The gang thugs looked at him with awkward expressions and just then Andrew Bolo punched the leader in the face, punched him in his stomach and right when he was about to fall kneed him in his genitals. He saw the leader groveling on the ground, and Andrew just for good measure kicked him in the face. After this display the gang of thugs tried to attack him but Andrew used his ring and turned invisible and jumped away from them thus making it so that quite a few of them in trying to hit him actually hit each other. after seeing this dsiplay of power the thugs battered and bruised ran away, the gals looked him completely relieved and hugged each other beginning to cry. The older looking one of the gals put her head up and said thank you just before she realized Andrew was gone, hopping from roof top to roof top.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm

As the pilot dropped some ropes down, Francesca began to climb up them and climb in. "When we're ready, back to HQ."

The helicopter made its way over the lagoon to the island. One of the lackeys would be sent over to fetch the boat from the city later. As Francesca climbed out and onto the helipad, she noticed Shadow waiting.
Last edited by Lambrinisia on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Name: Andrew, "The Crow"
Allegiance: Unaffiliated
Artifact: Silver ring with a ruby in the middle

The Crow ran into the manhole into the dark noxious sewers below trying to avoid his Chasers. He went into a crack in the wall using his ring to make himself invisible, he watched as the police officers with gas masks on passed by him. He went out of the crack and basically followed the Cops eventually they went to a corner, Andrew used a crude stick as an improvised club to whack one of the guards upon the head and then got the other on the legs bringing him on the ground. The one on his legs crawled a little before Andrew grabbed him from his head took off his mask, went to a metal ladder, placed the guards moth on one of the ladders bars and stomped on the back of his head nearly splitting it in 2. he looked upon the man remorseless. He stated "This is what we call war my friend, if you didn't always try to force upon every one even if they are not consenting your societal bull we wouldn't have this problem, learn this lesson this war wont end until you do, get over it" he walked away deeper into the sewers of the city, he eventually found himself in one of the older abandoned parts, this place he rested for a bit regaining his strength.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:52 am

Walker was in front of the museum, the local police guarding the entrance. He flashed his local police badge, they allowed him through, he had a badge from mostly every country. And ones that he didn't have, he had people where he could acquire one from. "I hope the others don't have a hard time getting in." he thought, as he looked around, seeing police taking pictures of the empty display case. Obviously none of the Cult tripped any alarms, the cassis was discovered missing just this morning after one of the day guards noticed it during his route. He also noticed several paintings were missing as well, he knew the Cult were well funded, honestly would not need any of those painting, perhaps it was only a ruse to get them off their trail. All of this was just speculation he would have to wait until Heinz and Etani arrive.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse