NATION

PASSWORD

Darker Than Black(OOC-Sign-Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Really? Rejected; way, way too short.
Shad :)

Miopic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:04 pm

eh ok then.
Economic Left/Right: 5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

To believe without evidence is a mental illness in my book.- Ljvonia

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Let me explain in depth; short, horrible grammar, bad story, and Contractors have no feelings, usually. He wouldn't give two shits about 'revenge'.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Try again.

Miopic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Shadyrya wrote:Let me explain in depth; short, horrible grammar, bad story, and Contractors have no feelings, usually. He wouldn't give two shits about 'revenge'.

like I said I don't know shit about the series, the only reason I applied is because you were going to closed what could be a good RP for lack of apps. Bye
Economic Left/Right: 5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

To believe without evidence is a mental illness in my book.- Ljvonia

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Chinese Federation
Envoy

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinese Federation » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Miopic wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:Let me explain in depth; short, horrible grammar, bad story, and Contractors have no feelings, usually. He wouldn't give two shits about 'revenge'.

like I said I don't know shit about the series, the only reason I applied is because you were going to closed what could be a good RP for lack of apps. Bye

oh well, DTB is very under appreciated series
Iungere Viridans

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 pm

You need to know nothing about the series; look at Met's app.
Goodbye.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Chinese Federation wrote:
Miopic wrote:like I said I don't know shit about the series, the only reason I applied is because you were going to closed what could be a good RP for lack of apps. Bye

oh well, DTB is very under appreciated series

Agreed.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Hetland 2: Sorry, good sir, but your two hours+ have expired.
Since I'm so fucking awesome, you get another five.
That's right.
Five.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry, cancelled. To the two people who cared enough to make a full app that wasn't horrible, sorry.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Shadyrya wrote:Sorry, cancelled. To the two people who cared enough to make a full app that wasn't horrible, sorry.

I counted three good apps... Not counting yours.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Three, then :meh:
I've gone back on cancelling this thrice, and each time it blows up in my face.
It's gonna take a shitload of apps for me to bring it back again.
Sorry.

The Rose Union
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rose Union » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm

App:

Name:
Rose Ra Torro
Race:(Contractor, human, doll)
Human
Power(If Contractor):

Price:(Same as above):

Appearance:
Blood red roots, with blond tips. She is very petite so the move to Tokyo has been good for her. She can now find clothes that fit her. She has very blue eyes, with flecks of gold. since her eyes are upturned at the ends of them she sometimes appears Asian, because her eyes have that almond shape.
Alliance:(Violets, TCD,)
TCD
Bio:(1-5 paragraphs)
After the star fell, Rose came to study the contractors. Her mother was ill, for almost all of her life as well as her sister. She counted on her step-dad to get her through everything. It was hard to be a straight-A student and fight her depression. She had lots of anger issues, but when she had almost lost everything she realized the anger was gone. She know had replaced the anger with a serenity she hadn't known existed. She managed to get through college much younger than the other kids, because even know she had problems growing up she had an amazing brain. She was able to get an excellent degree, In Anthropology, and Archaeology. Because of her skills because of her upbringing, she was able to learn her studies with a different eye than everyone else. When she found about the contractors, she knew she was made to do this job. After all she felt by working with the TCD she could study these beings that seemed to fall out of the sky. She had learned all about the human side of things, could she in some way help make contractors more human? Could they be tamed like any other beings in the world? She wanted to prove to the whole world, that contractors were just like everyone else. Deep down inside.
RP Samples:(2 required, though a decent paragraph is also allowed:)
This will be my first one, I tried to participate in a previous one, and never quite knew what to say. I hope I'll be able keep up with this one. I know I have to catch up shows.
Last edited by The Rose Union on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a Android junkie. I love rooting ROMing, and themimg my phone. I also am an avid vaper, it was a way to quit smoking, and now has become a huge hobby. I am just starting into the foray of RPG online forum games. I hope to make this another hobby.
Que Sera, sera. And don't sweat the small stuff. :-)

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

No last name? Accepted otherwise, but well, this thing is mostly dead.

The Rose Union
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rose Union » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Shadyrya wrote:No last name? Accepted otherwise, but well, this thing is mostly dead.

Don't give up yet. You can get it going, It sounded good to start...maybe we can get more people to join once we see what happens in the IC ;)
And edited to include last name. :)
Last edited by The Rose Union on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Android junkie. I love rooting ROMing, and themimg my phone. I also am an avid vaper, it was a way to quit smoking, and now has become a huge hobby. I am just starting into the foray of RPG online forum games. I hope to make this another hobby.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Hmph. Maybe.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

IC is up.

The Rose Union
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rose Union » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:01 am

Shad,
I would like to evolve my character just a bit. I want Rose to have a human power. I want her to have some physic powers. I want her to dream about the contractors and the dolls. Is this OK with you? Or is it a dumb idea?
Thanks

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 am

To an extent. Maybe once in a while, she realizes a plan of ours?

The Rose Union
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rose Union » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 am

Shadyrya wrote:To an extent. Maybe once in a while, she realizes a plan of ours?

I am hoping I can utilize her psychic powers until I get a better hang of this. :blush:

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 am

Alright, I guess. If it's anything too odd, I'll ask you to edit.

United Formosa
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Formosa » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 am

So, should I wait for you to finish your fight? or stumble upon you all on my pleasant walk back?

The Rose Union
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rose Union » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 am

Shadyrya wrote:Alright, I guess. If it's anything too odd, I'll ask you to edit.

Thanks Shad :clap: :)

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 am

In the future, before going anywhere, I will have a list of forms she has readied, so it isn't godmoddy to pull the perfect form at any time.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 am

Metanih wrote:In the future, before going anywhere, I will have a list of forms she has readied, so it isn't godmoddy to pull the perfect form at any time.

Give me that list now, if you could, please. I need to know what forms she can take so I know you're not making them up. BTW, a rubber form? He has swords too. And knives.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse