NATION

PASSWORD

KOTOR 3 IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Waltersdorf
Secretary

Founded: Feb 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

KOTOR 3 IC

Postby Waltersdorf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:02 pm

20 years after the fall of Malak, Traya, and Sion a new threat began to rise. The sith have all but been defeated, though they are not the threat. The republic has fallen over a dark time and no longer have the protection of the Jedi. The republic has revived, thriving on the Dark side. No longer do the Sith give their lives to the dark side, they are now Neutral. Now a strike team of 10 people have banded together, ranging from Dark - Side to Light - Side, not giving themselves titles as Sith, or Jedi, few have followed the Force through their times.
Their goal is to bring the Republic back, and if that isn't possible... Bring them down. Now is the time for these ten men and women to act. And if they don't act soon, the galactic rim will be changed forever. These people will face threats ranging from Bounty Hunters to Mandalorians. By the end, three will die, Four will give to the dark side and three will follow the light.

Planets -
Depending on side you start
Dark: Korriban
Reason - You want to further your teaching of the Dark Side, to fuel your passion, but upon realizing the Sith have turned from that path you leave to Kashyyyk.

Light: Republic War Ship
Reason - You wish to help the Republic but realize they have left aiding the galaxy so at your stop you flee to Kashyyyk.

(We all meet up at Kashyyk)

Nar Shaddaa

Nal Hutta

Cathar

Katar

Dxun

Dantooine

Telos

Malachor V

App:
Name:
Path:

REMEMBER - We cannot all follow the force yet.

Waltersdorf
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waltersdorf » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Sall Arran's Republic boots clicked on the floor of the Ship. His Lightsaber hung from his belt loosely and swooshed as he walked. His Lightsaber had been constructed many years ago on Coruscant in the Jedi Academy. A Cyan crystal was placed in the hilt. That's what made it so unique. He reached the bridge and stood as a board, soluting the admiral.
The admiral heard Sall enter. As Sall soluted the Admiral and the Captain spun on heel to face him. Their eyes, like crystals, an ugly yellow green color. It was obvious they were not on the ship for the same reason.
"Officer Sall Arran, reporting for duty, for protection, and for all safety, Sir!" Sall said waving his hand. He was using the Force. The Admiral changed in no way, unfortunately it did not work.
"There is nobody on record by the name of Arran, officer." Admiral said, his voice like nails on a chalkboard. "Explain!" He whispered in Sall's ear. Sall swallowed but stood his ground. He clicked his boots again. Because he was Light-Sided he hated doing this.
"Sir, I do not question your order, Light or Dark." He said. He lifted his hand towards the Captain. The captain was lifted off the ground and Sall clenched his fist. The man's body began to shiver and curl, He was being killed. "Sir, I will go back to my bunk!" Sall said, his voice cracking. He was leaving as soon as they reached Kashyyyk.
Not but two standard days passed before they reached the wookie planet's surface. Sall volunteered to go onto the crew for negotiations with Czerka, since he was well trained in Force Persuade. Before they reached the Czerka Control Station he disappeared. Thank the Force for Stealth.

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:27 pm

As the transport glided into Dreshdae Spaceport, Mairo couldn't help but grin darkly--he had finally reached Korriban, the homeworld of the Sith. He was already skilled in the ways of the Dark Side, but he was sure that the powerful Lords on this planet had much to teach him.

Once he reached the Academy, Mairo met with the Headmaster. Mairo bowed respectfully to his new teacher.

"It is an honor, milord," the Twi'lek said smoothly (he could be quite diplomatic when he desired).

"Rise, my child," the Headmaster smiled, "Welcome to your new home. Forgive me, but I cannot help but notice the taint of the Dark Side on you. So much anger..."

"Yes, and I intend to use this anger to bring our enemies to their knees." Mairo smiled. The Headmaster frowned deeply, and Mairo's smile faded, "Is something wrong?"

"It would seem so," the Headmaster replied, "I am not sure what you were told about the Sith, but we have renounced the path to the Dark Side. It has brought our kind nothing but death and hardship."

"What?! But the Dark Side is what makes us powerful!" Mairo exclaimed, "It's what allowed great Sith like Revan and Exar Kun to nearly conquer the galaxy!"

"You are wrong; the Dark Side brings only pain... and death," the Headmaster said.

"Death for my enemies," Mairo growled, "Are you one of them?"

"No," the Headmaster said, "I cannot stop you from following this evil path, but I will not aid you either. You are banned from our Academy and the Valey of the Dark Lords. Now, leave us."

And with that, the Headmaster (and by extension, the entire Sith Order) turned his back on Mairo. The Twi'lek let out a furious growl before storming back to the spaceport. What a waste of time!

From Korriban, Mairo took a shuttle to Kasshykk. He had heard rumors of the Shadowlands and the dark secrets they contained. Perhaps he could find wisdom there.
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Once the shuttle landed at a small landing pad operated by Czerka, Mairo stepped off and looked around. This planet was dark (because of the foliage) and full of life. He could also feel the strong presence of the Force. Making sure that his lightsaber was secure on his belt, Mairo pulled on the hood of his coal-black robes. Using a common Sith Assassin technique, he casually melted into the crowd and headed for the Great Walkway. Next stop: the Shadowlands.
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Kashyyk
0900 Hours Local Time

Valian sat on the top of the landing pad in a Wookiee City, meditating over his exploits over the past few years. He deeply explored and mused over what he had learned during his apprenticeship to Carrion on the world of Korriban, and as he sat there he opened his eyes, revealing eyes of a bright yellow hue. He rose from his spot and strolled over to the railing of the landing pad, sighing as he looked out over the sea. "A man could get lost here...." he whispers quietly to himself.

As he stood there, he heard a bussing noise bzz. bzz. bzz. he took the small holographic projector out of his back pouch and held it in the palm of his hand, pressing the button solemnly. A man, dressed in Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Battle Armor appears before Valian "Lord Sanguinius, we have secured four Sith Holocrons from one of the dead Sith Lords' burial tombs. Your orders?" Valian nodded and spoke softly, but with an authority and power unknown to many "Deliver them here to me, Captain Vevut. Once here, you and your men will stay here with me."

Within four hours, the Mandalorian soldiers were here and were on the landing pad with Valian. "Lord Sanguinius..." Valian nodded and tossed him a bag full of credits "Your payment for the next three months, gentlemen. We have lots of work to do here on Kashyyk." The obvious leader of the Neo-Crusaders nodded and his men brought out an ornate crate, holding four Sith Holocrons. Valian straightened up and directed them to the building that he had commandeered for their usage as a base of operations on Kashyyk. This wasn't really a Wookiee village, but more of a 'Sith safehouse' maintained by mercenaries and others.

Valian watched as they set down the holocrons and got to work studying the first intently. Meanwhile, the Neo-Crusaders set up shop in the building. Essentially, it was a mini-barracks for around twenty Neo-Crusaders and the Sith leading them. Now, they were more dug in than they were earlier and had a more defensible position in the space-port. Now....they just awaited their orders while organizing patrol schedules and the new teams for this operation.
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 am

"Kashyyk finally here now all I have to do is drop some goods off for Czerka and I can get my life back." Galak though to himself as he eased his worn freighter down towards the nearest landing pad.Although he wasn't particularly friendly with Czerka he had been offered a job by one of his old Corellian contacts and at the moment he needed the credit's which Czerka had offering him for getting the job done.Putting the bulky freighter down genitally and heading down to the cargo hold Galak came to a stop in front of his cargo an accent holocron Czerka had stolen from Korriban.Getting a chill from the device as he held it Galak wasted little time in putting the thing away and making his way out to meet his buyer.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

Waltersdorf
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waltersdorf » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 am

Finally, Sall made it to the shadowlands. His overall plan was to find others strong in the force, or people who can handle a weapon, to help bring down the republic. Honestly Sall thought I'd rather have evil sith and a good republic than good sith and evil republic. Sall knew that the republic had many planets under their control, and he was going to have to have many people to help take them down. As he reached the farthest depths of the shadowlands, he noticed something. An old machine, obviously older than the republic itself was just sitting, untouched. Sall kicked it, and nothing happened.
Finally he gave in and just sat on it. He took off his boots and stripped his Republic uniform. The uniform was already encased in mud by the time Sall realized he left his Robes back on the republic ship. And as on cue, you could hear the ship leaving, so there was no getting his robes back. Sall shivered, there was many people that were force sensitive on this planet. This was not a force sensitive planet though, Wookies don't use the force. Sall began to meditate, to call out to those minds, some were willing, others were difficult to reach into. There were few that Sall's mind wanted to call out to, some that were not force sensitive.

ATTENTION, ALL READ!!!

Come, come to the shadowlands, meet this former Jedi. A mission, for fallen jedi, bounty hunters, former sith... You are needed...

Zathganastan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Wandering about the Kashyyk city tops as he looked for his contact Galak could suddenly feel as though someone was calling out to him telling him to go towards the Shadowlands.Taking a look around to see if it had been anyone around him that was calling him yet none seemed to even notice him, Although he still had a job to do with Czerka Galak couldn't sake the feeling that something important lay ahead of him in the shadowlands.So with out further thought Galak decided to delay his business with Czerka to see just what had called out to him.Clutching his blaster as he made his way down into the deep undergrowth of the Sadowlands Galak could literally feel himself loosing his mind as he continued deeper and and deeper down threw the path to the shadowlands, However just as he finally decided it was about time to leave Galak once again could feel the presence he had felt back in the treetop cities.Fallowing the presences a little further Galak was surprised to see that the source was a person.

Reaching for his blaster and stepping forward Galak skillfully trained his weapon onto the mans head as cautiously approached the figure."Hey you there who are you and why did you call me down here." Galak yelled to the man while keeping his finger on the trigger of his blaster."Wait your one of those force users right, look if this is about this holocron thing just take it." Galak then finished as he took out the holocron and held it out to the man.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts

Waltersdorf
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waltersdorf » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Zathganastan wrote:Wandering about the Kashyyk city tops as he looked for his contact Galak could suddenly feel as though someone was calling out to him telling him to go towards the Shadowlands.Taking a look around to see if it had been anyone around him that was calling him yet none seemed to even notice him, Although he still had a job to do with Czerka Galak couldn't sake the feeling that something important lay ahead of him in the shadowlands.So with out further thought Galak decided to delay his business with Czerka to see just what had called out to him.Clutching his blaster as he made his way down into the deep undergrowth of the Sadowlands Galak could literally feel himself loosing his mind as he continued deeper and and deeper down threw the path to the shadowlands, However just as he finally decided it was about time to leave Galak once again could feel the presence he had felt back in the treetop cities.Fallowing the presences a little further Galak was surprised to see that the source was a person.

Reaching for his blaster and stepping forward Galak skillfully trained his weapon onto the mans head as cautiously approached the figure."Hey you there who are you and why did you call me down here." Galak yelled to the man while keeping his finger on the trigger of his blaster."Wait your one of those force users right, look if this is about this holocron thing just take it." Galak then finished as he took out the holocron and held it out to the man.

"A sith holocron, obviously..." Sall said looking at the holocron. "Keep it, but you won't have much use for it, the sith have changed... for the better, perhaps." He realized he had mispoke. "I apologize, I began to ramble, I'm Sall Arran, former Jedi" Sall said holding out his hand. He stood up, not caring for modesty, he did not need clothes, they only hindered performance.

"You are strong in the force, I can feel it, it runs through my veins like a stimulant." He said turning around. He waved his hand as though to Force Persuade the man to put down his gun. When he realized it wouldn't work, the pull of the force in this man became stronger. Using the force again, he pulled his lightsaber to him and switched it on. The modified cyan blade shone brightly, he had put crystals in it to make it stronger. The result would kill this man in an instant. He also had the advantage because Sall had a melee weapon, this other man didn't. If one shot was to be blasted, the lightsaber would block it.

"Are we done now, we should talk..."

Zathganastan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Waltersdorf wrote:"A sith holocron, obviously..." Sall said looking at the holocron. "Keep it, but you won't have much use for it, the sith have changed... for the better, perhaps." He realized he had mispoke. "I apologize, I began to ramble, I'm Sall Arran, former Jedi" Sall said holding out his hand. He stood up, not caring for modesty, he did not need clothes, they only hindered performance.

"You are strong in the force, I can feel it, it runs through my veins like a stimulant." He said turning around. He waved his hand as though to Force Persuade the man to put down his gun. When he realized it wouldn't work, the pull of the force in this man became stronger. Using the force again, he pulled his lightsaber to him and switched it on. The modified cyan blade shone brightly, he had put crystals in it to make it stronger. The result would kill this man in an instant. He also had the advantage because Sall had a melee weapon, this other man didn't. If one shot was to be blasted, the lightsaber would block it.

"Are we done now, we should talk..."

"Fine." Galak replied as his slide his blaster back into it's holster.Although he had always preferred to stay away from the Jedi and Sith Galak began to get the feeling he wouldn't have a choice in the matter."So what exactly do you want to talk about if your not here for the Holocron." Galak asked while tiring to understand why he had been brought here.

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Valian heard this...plea for help and sneered at the word Jedi. Sure, the majority of the Sith had transitioned into the new age sort of 'peaceful' and 'good' Sith but Valian was one of the many exceptions and was always going to oppose the Jedi. His new treasure trove of Ancient Sith knowledge was in-fact from the rule of famed Sith Lord Naga Sadow during his early years of expansion upon the world of Korriban. He rose from his sitting position and picked up the holocrons, tucking them away for further usage in a secret storage compartment within his room. He then swiftly left his room and went out to the landing pad.

On the landing pad the Mandalorians were gathered, reminiscing about old wars that they had participated in. Even remembering a few encounters with Darth Revan post-redemption. However, the reminiscing and joking was over when they saw Valian. "Lord Sanguinius....your orders?" Valian nodded, his yellow eyes piercing the visor of the Neo-Crusader armor's helmet, "Captain, we are going to move out to the Shadowlands to meet up with a supposed Jedi." The Mandalorians sneered and Valian laughed "Yes, Yes I know gentlemen however we need to deal with him. It is a supposed emergency." Valian and the Mandalorians set off from the spaceport and descended into the Shadowlands.

After a few hours of movement, the group of about 21 men saw in the distance a bright cyan blue light and they halted before Valian whispered into the com link "Hold on a moment....just allow me to attract their attention." He then drew his lightsaber and activated it, the crimson red blade shooting out of the hilt. "And now we wait."
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Waltersdorf
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waltersdorf » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm

"Well," Sall began, "The republic was crippled once, it can happen again. Now, by embracing the Dark side, they are more powerful than anybody can ever imagine. They must be brought to peace, and if not to that, then their knees." Sall said, hints of emotion erupting in his voice. He noticed this, and quickly stopped. Something was tainting his Aura, something was off balance, and he knew exactly what it was. Sall knew the Dark Jedi heard what he said, so this may aide in the process of getting him to join.

"Follow me," Sall said to the man holding the Blaster. Sall strolled, lightsaber in hand, knowing that the Dark one wasn't alone. If it had to get ugly, Two lightsaber throws, some Force Lightning and some Blaster shots could kill the others hiding in the Deep shadows of the Wookie Forest Floor. Once they were in Force distance, Sall stopped. Not only was this one's lightsaber glowing, but it's eyes were too. No longer was this human, but a twisted, demented creature of the dark side. This one would be reedeemed, it was weak, open to the force, easy to control...

Sall raised his hand and withdrew his Lightsaber. "We shall have peace."

VALIAN, LIGHT SIDE POINTS
Last edited by Waltersdorf on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Master Assassin Ezio Auditore
Secretary

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Master Assassin Ezio Auditore » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 am

Aris typed in the starship cooridinates to Korriban into his starship's interface. " Hyperspace drive initiating in 3..2...1" said his ships automated speaker.
" Thank you," said Aris coolly, wishing he had removed his ships annoying monotone speaker.
The ship Black Embers leaped into the route that would take it to Korriban, legendary home of the Dark Lords of the Sith. Memories threatened to overwhelm him, and he pushed them back.I have started upon a new path he thought I will not look back. He had abandoned the formal order of the sith, and now he was trying to start a new, albeit, not entirely legal life.
Though he tried to push back intruding e=memories of the past, he could not stop one from going past: it was a memory from only a year ago. Of his girlfriend, Kira. How on the night he had left they had kissed and sworn that they would reunite. Aris put his head in his hands, maybe he should've tried harder to get Kira to join him.. but it was too late. He had started this, and now he would finish it. He went to the back of the ship and tried to meditate. The future was that of a swirling mist, mysterious and unreadable.

Zathganastan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 am

"Great first Czeka now this." Galak muttered to himself as he tagged along after the jedi and pretended the man who he could only assume was a sith that seems to have reverted back to the old ways of the sith.All and all this was not what he had signed on for but now that he was here he had no other choice to go along with the hand he had been dealt at least for now anyway."So how do you want to deal with our newest friend and the others he probably has hidden somewhere" Galak asked the Jedi.

Waltersdorf
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waltersdorf » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 am

Zathganastan wrote:"Great first Czeka now this." Galak muttered to himself as he tagged along after the jedi and pretended the man who he could only assume was a sith that seems to have reverted back to the old ways of the sith.All and all this was not what he had signed on for but now that he was here he had no other choice to go along with the hand he had been dealt at least for now anyway."So how do you want to deal with our newest friend and the others he probably has hidden somewhere" Galak asked the Jedi.

"Smart," Sall said, a smile beginning to curl, "You can feel their presence, although it is only a whisper, they have a dark kernel of force bellowing inside of them, but, we musn't worry about them, this so called 'sith' is upon us. The others can be easily taken out." Sall whispered loudly. Now would be as good a time as any to teach this riff-raff soldier.

"Your arm, Lift it, over there, towards the shadows... remember, the force flows through everything, you can channel it. Clear your mind, pull, pull with your energy." Sall thought, just for the man. He knew he could hear it. Suddenly, three Mandalorian soldiers were pulled from the trees and barreled into the man. Sall pulled the Blaster Handler up and smiled.

"Welcome to the order," Sall said. He always carried a short lightsaber around for extra but he gave it to the other man. "Now I shouldn't do this but here you go. And if you want to use other Force Powers, you'll not want your armor on. It's either Unders or Robes." He babbled. One so skilled as him could easily carry a lightsaber. A new jedi.

The Master Assassin Ezio Auditore
Secretary

Founded: Jul 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Master Assassin Ezio Auditore » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 am

Aris leapt off his starship onto the waiting planet of korriban. "whoa," he said "this place is so barren and desolate, it's hard to believe an entire civilization lived and thrived here once." He spent the next week going over the entire planet, but never once found a sentient being. "Ugh," he said 'this is a waste of my time, there's no one here and I am almost out of supplies." He walked back to his waiting ship, and plotted a course for the planet Kashyyk

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse