NATION

PASSWORD

Alphas (Interest/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Alphas (Interest/OOC)

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 am

Evolutionarily speaking, it has been an advantage for humans to fear the unknown - it ensures survival and continuation of species. What happens, though, when there are those walking through every country on the planet who are slightly different from the average human?

It has been several months since neuropsychologist Dr Lee Rosen revealed the existence of this subcategory of people before a session of the United States Congress - and to the public at large, via a concealed camcorder broadcast. Society has changed with this admission. What will you be? A religious figure, trying to understand the place of these individuals in your worldview? A politician, seeking to placate - or incite - the masses? An ordinary civilian caught up in events? An Alpha, trying to pass as a normal? Or will you be an agent of Red Flag, resolved to advance the interests of Alphas everywhere at all costs - whether they agree with your methods or not?

Just remember - ordinary men do not change events, they are changed by events. Only the extraordinary change events.

Name:
Physical Description (An image is preferred):
Nationality:
Affiliation:
(If Alpha/Red Flag) Ability:
Personality:
Short Bio:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Return to Portal to the Multiverse