NATION

PASSWORD

UC Info OOC Thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Segland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2009
Father Knows Best State

UC Info OOC Thread

Postby Segland » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:33 am

Here, you can discuss things about the UC, both critical and supportive. This thread is particularly for discussing things I've posted on my United Communes Information Thread.

Do not flame, do not troll, the usual. So, come and discuss!

EDIT: Here's a link to the thread itself: link
Last edited by Segland on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Seglandic Republic | Segelcynn Gemænewela | 色各兰共和国
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere." - Seamus Heaney

Segland
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Segland » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:We Trvkvltikes do not the UC, for it has posted in the wrong forum.

What forum should it be in? I'm bad at putting posts in the correct forum.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere." - Seamus Heaney

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 pm

General has nothing to do with roleplay threads of any sort. Moved.
Segland wrote:What forum should it be in? I'm bad at putting posts in the correct forum.

If it's a nation-based roleplay, it should go in NS or II. If it's a roleplay on some other theme such as mega-corporations (which it what it appears to be), both IC and OOC should go here in P2TM. If it's just a bit of ego-stroking on your part, the IC thread goes in F&NI (where it currently sits) and there shouldn't be an OOC thread at all. RP here is interactive, not solo + comments. Once you figure out what you're going to do with it, post a thread in Moderation and ask for a move.

Segland
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Segland » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:General has nothing to do with roleplay threads of any sort. Moved.
Segland wrote:What forum should it be in? I'm bad at putting posts in the correct forum.

If it's a nation-based roleplay, it should go in NS or II. If it's a roleplay on some other theme such as mega-corporations (which it what it appears to be), both IC and OOC should go here in P2TM. If it's just a bit of ego-stroking on your part, the IC thread goes in F&NI (where it currently sits) and there shouldn't be an OOC thread at all. RP here is interactive, not solo + comments. Once you figure out what you're going to do with it, post a thread in Moderation and ask for a move.

Alright. the purpose for this is so that people aren't posting in the actual info thread.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse