NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon:  Hoenn sounds [OOC: CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Pokemon:  Hoenn sounds [OOC: CLOSED]

Postby Lost heros » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 pm

14 years ago two children were deemed worthy to be Pokedex holders. These two children were Ruby and Sapphire. During their first adventure, Ruby and Sapphire were able to defeat Team Magma and Team Aqua. After the rise and fall of these three the Hoenn region encountered a time of peace, or should I say pseudo-peace. Three more dangerous organizations have risen, and during these 14 years they have been growing stronger and gaining power over their areas.  With the disappearance of the three Hoenn Pokedex holders, who will save the Hoenn region before it crumbles?

17 new trainers have been called to Dewford Island to btw in the next generation of Pokedex's. These new trainers will train their Pokemon and stop the Team Stone, Team Wind, and Team Power. The Hoenn league is occurring and besides stopping evil, the new trainers will defeat the 8 gym leaders and compete for the title of Hoenn Pokemon  Master.

Now that I have you interested let me explain some things.
1. Everybody starts in Dewford. Why Dewford? Well since the disappearances of the Pokedex holders. Brawly decided to trade places with Professor Birch. 
2. Since I am an awesome person and completely understands you don't want to be restricted to only Hoenn pokemon, I have decided to created a Pokemon migration to Hoenn.
This is complicated so please feel free to ask questions about it. 
1. You can only catch a Hoenn Pokemon where they are normally located. 
2. You can only catch a Non-Hoenn Pokemon if there is a Hoenn Pokemon that is similar to that one in the area.
3. Three things determine whether or not the pokemon is similar. The
1. Based off same or similar animals. Ponyta and Blitzle are an example of this. However don't try to catch a squirtle where you normally find a torkoal.
2. Same purpose. Spearow,  Pidgey, Hoothoot, Tailow,  Starly, and Pidove all serve the same purpose of being a flying Pokemon that a player can catch early on. 
3. They look the same. Some Pokemon just look roughly similar. For example Aggron reminds me of Tyranitar, therefore if you can catch a Aron in a specific place then you can catch a Larvitar in the same place.

3. Move sets. I am trusting you to deal with this on your own. Don't make me regret it! If you think your Pokemon is strong enough to learn a certain move then by all means put the move in it's move set regardless of if it is a TM, egg move, or something else.
4. Evolving. Here is where the trust ends. I have a nice little evolution chart that will be shared with only the Co-ops.  So if you want to know when your pokemon evolves TG me or a Co-Op
5. Co-ops. If you want to be a Co-Op please put a RP sample on your app.
1. I am the OP. You must listen to me! I do not want to make a character, but if there is not enough people I will reluctantly make one. 
2. Please watch your grammar. If it comes to the point where your posts are too hard to read because of your grammar then I will personally kick you out.
3. No being a Pokemon master (godmodding)
4. No one liners
5. You are only allowed three RP gym battles the rest must be done via Pokemon Online.

7: Linky links for for Pokemon Online  and Pokemon Database
Pokemon Databases Bulbapedia
Serebii
Pokemon Online
Pokémon Online - Battle Simulator (PO)
Tutorial of how to Download & Use Pokémon Online
Pokemon Online Replay Viewer Tutorial[/quote]

8. Pokemon updates. I am requiring that you at the bottom of your posts put your current Pokemon, and any new moves learned.
1. Torchic
2. Mudkip
3. Treecko
4. Zubat
5. Vanillite
6. Axew
7. Magnemite
8. Togepi
9.  Duskull
10. Klink
11. Machop
12. Roggenrola
13. Rhyhorn
14. Venipede
15. Sandile
16. Porygon
17.Ralts

10. Gym Leaders. I will be RPing all the gym leaders. You don't have to go  in the order of the games. The first 2 gyms are the same difficulty, Gyms 3 and 4 are the same difficulty, and Gyms 5 and 6 are the same difficulty. However gym 7 and 8 are not the same difficulty.

Now after reading all of this, I am sure you are eagerly waiting to sign up so with out further ado, I present the App!
Delete the stuff in parentheses
Character Name: (Anything that is not inappropriate)
Hometown: (I would prefer a Hoenn city)
Starter Pokemon: (Choose from the above list)
Pokemon moves: (you start with 3 moves)
Background: (I really don't care. Do this portion if you want to.)
Co-op RP sample: (Only fill this out if you want to be a co-op)
DO YOU WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!: (yes or no)

Psycentric- Madison Niwa
Natair - Silver
Sstxreaper - Trent Gale (co-op)
Time guards of Shadow - Scarlet Shadow
Hetland 2 - Joshua Faust
Constaniana - Viridian Okkidens
Akkaga - Larone
Eggy216 - Hawktalon
Chopo Rarru - Tandy Tenoch

The IC thread
Last edited by Lost heros on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Natair
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Natair » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Lost heros wrote:-long post was long, so...-
1. Torchic
2. Mudkip
3. TreeCko
4. Zubat
5. Vanillite
6. Axew
7. Magnemite
8. Togepi
9.  Duskull
10. Klink
11. Machop
12. Roggenrola
13. Rhyhorn
14. Venipede
15. Sandile
16. Porygon
17.Ralts

10. Gym Leaders. I will be RPing all the gym leaders. You don't have to go  in the order of the games. The first 2 gyms are the same difficulty, Gyms 3 and 4 are the same difficulty, and Gyms 5 and 6 are the same difficulty. However gym 7 and 8 are not the same difficulty.

Now after reading all of this, I am sure you are eagerly waiting to sign up so with out further ado, I present the App!

May I request that you add Eevee to the newbie starter list? It's my favorite and it's not overly powerful or anything >.> Plus I wanted to bring my trainer (from old-school Silver) into this >.<
Last edited by Natair on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud AFKer since 2013
Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.67
I'm just going to say this now and get it out of the way: Mods, Admins, and Mentors are not out to get you. There is no conspiracy. They're not going to waste their time and energy on one insignificant human being who's feeling sorry for themself. The world ain't out to get you; you're just paranoid.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Natair wrote:
Lost heros wrote:-long post was long, so...-
1. Torchic
2. Mudkip
3. TreeCko
4. Zubat
5. Vanillite
6. Axew
7. Magnemite
8. Togepi
9.  Duskull
10. Klink
11. Machop
12. Roggenrola
13. Rhyhorn
14. Venipede
15. Sandile
16. Porygon
17.Ralts

May I request that you add Eevee to the newbie starter list? It's my favorite and it's not overly powerful or anything >.> Plus I wanted to bring my trainer (from old-school Silver) into this >.<

All of my starters are 3 evolutions that have base stats from 480-540

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Natair
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Natair » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Lost heros wrote:
Natair wrote:

All of my starters are 3 evolutions that have base stats from 480-540

:/ all right then...
Maybe Cyndaquil??? I am such an old-school person...
Proud AFKer since 2013
I'm just going to say this now and get it out of the way: Mods, Admins, and Mentors are not out to get you. There is no conspiracy. They're not going to waste their time and energy on one insignificant human being who's feeling sorry for themself. The world ain't out to get you; you're just paranoid.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Natair wrote:
Lost heros wrote:All of my starters are 3 evolutions that have base stats from 480-540

:/ all right then...

Porygon is from gen 1

Natair
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Natair » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Lost heros wrote:
Natair wrote::/ all right then...

Porygon is from gen 1

True. GAH I just wanted Typhlosion in the end. I don't know... decisions, decisions.
Proud AFKer since 2013

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Natair wrote:
Lost heros wrote:Porygon is from gen 1

True. GAH I just wanted Typhlosion in the end. I don't know... decisions, decisions.

Well I look forward to your App.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm back, you remember me?

Character Name: Scarlet Shadow (nicknamed dark water)
Hometown: Lilycove City
Starter Pokemon: mudkip
Pokemon moves: tackle, growl, surf
Background: He loves water but is also found around dark areas with water at them. But he visited these areas so often that most people started to call him dark water. But he gets really mad when people calls him this unless their his friend or he lets them. He also has a good and bad side, but his bad side is rarely shown or seen. The only time it's shown is when he gets vary mad but he unfortunately is worse and tends to saw the wrong thing. The only way to calm him down is by his Pokemon using a weak move on him. But he has almost no friends since he rarely talks to people unless he really has to. But he can convince people of something.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!: sure, I guess.

I hope the background is good. Sorry if it's not that helpful.
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 am

Time guards of shadow wrote:I'm back, you remember me?

Background: He loves water but is also found around dark areas with water at them. But he visited these areas so often that most people started to call him dark water. But he gets really mad when people calls him this unless their his friend or he lets them. He also has a good and bad side, but his bad side is rarely shown or seen. The only time it's shown is when he gets vary mad but he unfortunately is worse and tends to saw the wrong thing. The only way to calm him down is by his Pokemon using a weak move on him. But he has almost no friends since he rarely talks to people unless he really has to. But he can convince people of something.

Denied
Surf is overpowered.

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 am

Character Name: Madison niwa
Hometown: fortree
Starter Pokemon: ralts
Pokemon moves: growl, confusion, double team
Background: Madison is a simple quite girl whose spent her life around pokemon and nature. She can feel pokemon emotions but is not so good with other humans.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!: yes
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

Natair
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Natair » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 am

Ugh, you twisted my arm... Mark my words, I WILL get ahold of Eevee SOMEHOW! ; _;

Character Name: Silver. Just Silver.
Hometown: Fortree City.
Starter Pokemon: Fml, but Rhyhorn
Pokemon moves: Horn Attack, <TBD>, and Tackle.
Background: His father, of the same name, was famous for becoming the champion of two regions at the same time. Our Silver doesn't even hope to duplicate him, he just wants to be somebody. He rushes and doesn't really take the time to catch every pokemon he sees, choosing his team of partners by preference. On a side note, because the routes outside his hometown were constantly covered by rain, he loves rain. He actually stole his father's(who moved after retiring at around 19) secret base inside a large bush on Route 119 where he often sheltered from the rain, but you don't know that!
Co-op RP sample: I'll decide on this in a bit when I have my computer.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!: No. *trollface.jpg* Okay, FINE, JEEZ!
Last edited by Natair on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud AFKer since 2013

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 am

Psycentric wrote:Character Name: Madison niwa
Hometown: fortree
Starter Pokemon: ralts
Pokemon moves: growl, confusion, double team
Background: Madison is a simple quite girl whose spent her life around pokemon and nature. She can feel pokemon emotions but is not so good with other humans.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!: yes

ACCEPTED

Natair wrote:Ugh, you twisted my arm... Mark my words, I WILL get ahold of Eevee SOMEHOW! ; _;

Character Name: Silver. Just Silver.
Hometown: Fortree City.
Starter Pokemon: Fml, but Rhyhorn
Pokemon moves: Horn Attack, Defense Curl, and Tackle.
Background: His father, of the same name, was famous for becoming the champion of two regions at the same time. Our Silver doesn't even hope to duplicate him, he just wants to be somebody. He rushes and doesn't really take the time to catch every pokemon he sees, choosing his team of partners by preference. On a side note, because the routes outside his hometown were constantly covered by rain, he loves rain. He actually stole his father's(who moved after retiring at around 19) secret base inside a large bush on Route 119 where he often sheltered from the rain, but you don't know that!
Co-op RP sample: I'll decide on this in a bit when I have my computer.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER!: No. *trollface.jpg* Okay, FINE, JEEZ!

ACCEPTED
To me a Eevee resembles a dog like poochyena, so where you catch a poochyena you can catch an Eevee
Last edited by Lost heros on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 am

Lost heros wrote:
Time guards of shadow wrote:I'm back, you remember me?

Denied
Surf is overpowered.

What if I replaced it with bubbles Or bubble beam?
Last edited by Time guards of shadow on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:38 am

Time guards of shadow wrote:
Lost heros wrote:
Denied
Surf is overpowered.

Mudkip doesn't learn bubble or Bubblebeam.
If you want a water type move try Whirlpool or water gun.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 am

Lost heros wrote:

So, could I be accepted if I replaced surf with one of those?
I will join any rp.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am

Character Name: Trent Gale. ( Its not the same Trent from the other RP) :p
Hometown: Lavaridge Town
Starter Pokemon: Torchic
Pokemon moves: Ember, Scratch, Growl
Co-op RP sample: Im sure you are familiar with these:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=168891
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=171345

YES

BTW my computer got cleaned out and the PO simulator was gone. I need to download it again but feel so lazy :P
Last edited by SSTxReaper on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 am

Lost heros wrote:

So, could I be accepted if I replaced surf with one of those?

Yep

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 am

SSTxReaper wrote:Character Name: Trent Gale. ( Its not the same Trent from the other RP) :p

YES

BTW my computer got cleaned out and the PO simulator was gone. I need to download it again but feel so lazy :P

ACCEPTED AS CO-op

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 am

Pokemon moves: tackle, growl, whirlpool
I will join any rp.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 am

Lost heros wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:Character Name: Trent Gale. ( Its not the same Trent from the other RP) :p

YES

ACCEPTED AS CO-op

Alright. Feels good to be back on Pokemon.

NOTE: Im doing the Battle Frontier on my Emerald. Never did it before.

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 am

Time guards of shadow wrote:Character Name: Scarlet Shadow (nicknamed dark water)

ACCEPTED

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 am

SSTxReaper wrote:
Lost heros wrote:ACCEPTED AS CO-op

Cool. By the way as a Co-op you just have to make sure no one tries to overpower their Pokemon, and I will TG you the evolution chart.

Shinjitai
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinjitai » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:06 am

Can i be a mudkipz...?
Last edited by Rebecca Black on Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 103 times in total.
★Shinjitai ★
Factbook
SHK News.
☆-Awesome-izing Nation States since 2009-☆
Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon.
また、ボノボ

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 am

Lost heros wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

Cool. By the way as a Co-op you just have to make sure no one tries to overpower their Pokemon, and I will TG you the evolution chart.

I know the rules. Did this before.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

Lost heros wrote:
Time guards of shadow wrote:Character Name: Scarlet Shadow (nicknamed dark water)

ACCEPTED

Happy face! :lol: :)

Anyways, don't forget to add me to the accepted list!
I will join any rp.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse