NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: The Masquerade (IC/ Check OOC for Info)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Seline stood on the stage, her song rippling through the audience. As she sang, she danced, but despite her very attractive form, not even the most lecherous man in the audience was looking at her body. They were utterly entrapped by her song. As she sang, she projected happiness, joy, and (so the bar would want her to come back) generosity. The last part made tips much higher, and the amount of drinks bought a bit higher. Win/win, if you weren't a customer, and the customers didn't mind, they just enjoyed the song.

As she grew toward the end of the song, she projected a hint of lust onto the crowd. She focused a bit on females, she wanted some of their... companionship... for the night. It was just the mood she was in. She ended the song with a smile, ordered drinks, and began flirting, seeing who she could convince she could take home. She had a ghoul at home, and she was nice (both blood-wise, and in bed), but Seline wanted a different companion tonight. And perhaps she would make a new companion, if they were particularly interesting or skilled. Or tasty.

In the end, Seline left the bar, one human girl in tow. She looked a bit older than she did, but she didn't mind. Technically, the girl was over thirty years younger, not the three years older it looked.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Roscoe Polpetta:
"I didn't see nuttin'. But my Clanmates did ya mook." He raised a bag "I present to the Council 2 pieces of evidence." He reached into the bag and pulled out a small stack of hi def photographs "Exhibit A is 30 hi def photos of the accused talking to the Kine before he was attacked.The photos also show the accused using a Discipline in front of a Kine.I also submit Exhibit B to the Council." He reached again into the bag and removed a tape recorder. "This has the entire 20 minutes of what occured on that dock. From the accused first sentence to the moment of your Majesties timely intervention. I also submit exhibit C as per your orders majesty." He pulled the final thing out of the case file. "As per your edict circa 1918 Nosferatu run extensive and thorough background checks on anyone who enters the police force. While we cant vouch for years 1 through 3 years 4 through 10 were spent under the care of a Cuban woman named Jane Castro. Miss Castro was discovered to be an illegal immigrant and deported to Cuba. We have the North Carolina Nosferatu Primogen working on finding the guys parents for questioning but i'm sure they'll confirm what we have." Roscoe smirked at Johann "So unless the Nazo over here was making midnight trips into the kids bedroom for 6 years then there's no way he could have known him. And the conversation on the tape will prove that."

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Clever bastard, he thought. This was going to be a real challenge. He grinned broadly, as he had a response to every bit of info. "You know sources can be misleading these days. Yes, Miss Castro helped me in babysitting him. It was a shame she got deported. She was a real nice person. I would like to know how you got his life story, unless of course you yourself were the one making the 'midnight trips'. I used the discipline in hopes of convincing him I was but the ghost of Johann, or some sort of trick of his mind. As for the tape, I have no idea who's conversation you were overhearing, but it certainly was not mine. Furthermore, I do believe you were missing the big point of that confrontation, mein freund. An Assamite in Manhattan. Can somebody tell me what is wrong with that?" Johann was trying to make a point, but was also asking the legitimate question. He was still not the most up to date on the vampire world, and never really answered to anyone, so he had no idea why their wouldn't be an Assamite in Manhattan. He had merely brought it up because Benito had in the elevator.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Kurt ran down the street with several uniforms following behind, guns drawn. A shooting had occurred nearby and they were the first on the scene. As he looked at the mangled corpse of the dead victim laying in the alley, Kurt looked at one of the beat cops.

"Call in CSI," he said.

While they waited for CSI, the men worked to control the crime scene. While 2 of the officers taped off the area and kept back bystanders while watching for their backup, Kurt and another officer put on their latex gloves and searched the area for clues. Soon, Kurt came across a single shotgun shell. It was a 12 gauge shell, which Kurt quickly put inside an evidence bag.

(OOC: Boberskia, could you control CSI for me?")
Last edited by Cylarn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Sacheyenya wrote:Clever bastard, he thought. This was going to be a real challenge. He grinned broadly, as he had a response to every bit of info. "You know sources can be misleading these days. Yes, Miss Castro helped me in babysitting him. It was a shame she got deported. She was a real nice person. I would like to know how you got his life story, unless of course you yourself were the one making the 'midnight trips'. I used the discipline in hopes of convincing him I was but the ghost of Johann, or some sort of trick of his mind. As for the tape, I have no idea who's conversation you were overhearing, but it certainly was not mine. Furthermore, I do believe you were missing the big point of that confrontation, mein freund. An Assamite in Manhattan. Can somebody tell me what is wrong with that?" Johann was trying to make a point, but was also asking the legitimate question. He was still not the most up to date on the vampire world, and never really answered to anyone, so he had no idea why their wouldn't be an Assamite in Manhattan. He had merely brought it up because Benito had in the elevator.

Roscoe Polpetta:
"I'll anwser your questions if you anwser mine." Roscoes grin got wider "And by the way, I lied, there was no Cuban nanny. As for how I got his life story thats my buisness. Oh and by the way kid," here the smirk dropped from his face and his voice became a menacing hiss."Never imply that Nosferatu are unreliable when it comes to gathering intelligence. We've been doing it for longer than any other clan. Its what weve always done."

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Helter:
He had seen her on the stage and been overwhelmed by the beauty of her voice. His blood boiled as he viewed her walking away with a Kine on her arm. A talented Kindred such as her could only be truly appreciated by a fellow Toreador. There was no way she could be any other clan with a voice like that. He waited until she had left then got up and, keeping a respectful and discrete distance, followed her.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:42 pm

The human Seline had with her was more or less completely drunk. She hadn't actually consumed much alcohol, but the effects of the song were slow to wear off on her. Alcohol definitely caused that part. She was giggling, happy, and pointing at various things, and saying "shiny." Seline was mostly ignoring that, since she knew the girl was really nice once she sobered up. "That sign is shiny, and your necklace is shiny..." She paused for a moment, looking backwards. "But the man following us, he is not shiny..."

That last one shocked her a bit. A man following them? That couldn't be good, in this area. Probably some drunk who thinks he fell in love... It never hurt to be safe, so as the pair turned a corner, Seline pulled a small knife from her boot, and waited. Hopefully it would scare him off.
Nationstates Ninja

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:43 pm

"I don't believe you ever did ask me any questions. And, nein, I vividly remember a Cuban babysitter working with me." Johann shot Roscoe a look that said 'I like you, you're good at this game'. "and even the best slip up."

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Benito Armani:
Before Roscoe could get himself truly worked up and reveal any more secrets to an Independant Benito interrupted him "Roscoe enough. Sit down and cool your head. Wheter he's lying or not is not the issue here. Its that he revealed himself to a Kine. So to save time and adress the other issue he mentioned I move that we give him a pardon on this one. He's new and he doesn't know about our three strike system yet. All in favor?" A moment and then all the Primogens nodded silently "The motion carries. Johann you're free to go. And do try to stay out of trouble. The Nosferatu really are everywhere."

Helter:
Helter considered himself, if not a master, at least an adept of the Auspex Discipline. He saw her aura through the walls and noticed a peculiar tinge to it. Usually a Toreador's Aura would be a bright and unwavering color. Her color was certainly bright but it shimmered and pulsated like the dull gray aura of a Malkavian. Intrigued he cut into a back alley and hid, watching he strange Aura through the walls that seperated them. He resolved to follow her more discreetly than he had been as her aura moved in an alert and gyrating fashion. He crouched in the back alley and waited.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm

"Thank you, mein freund." He said with a triumphant smile. "And, I was told I was to come to you if I wished to Sire a Childe, yes?"

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Damn man stopped somewhere. She wasn't watching, and her particular vamparic gifts were mostly voice activated. If she knew his name, she could summon him to her, if he would hear her. But all she knew was "creepy stalker man." That didn't qualify as a name, sadly. So she continued, urging the girl, who was calming down, into the bottom floor of her apartment complex. She guided the girl upstairs, and told her ghoul-girl to go downstairs, and get a description of any man who followed her in. Then guide him upstairs. He was a man, and if they were drunk, they usually fell for simple seduction techniques.
Nationstates Ninja

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Benito Armani:
"Well yes you do but you have to give me a name so I can run a background check on the Kine in question. You're also an independant so that makes things a bit tricky." Benito turned to the Primogens and said "Go get a drink guys. Be back in 5." And so they left. He turned back to Johann and continued "You also have to fill out some forms. If you Sire in NY then we have to make a record of it just in case."

Helter:
Helter lurked on a rooftop across the street from the womans apartment. The building was under construction so there were plenty of walls to hide behind and press his face against. The Kine came into the street and looked around briefly. Then she turned around an went back inside. He didn't care however as his eyes were only for the aura outlined form of the unknown singer.
Last edited by Boberskia on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 pm

"Of every childe, or just this one? And his name is Tim. He works at the the little corner store on Plaza Street. Cells phones, or something like that?"

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

As Steiner wake up, he walked to the bathroom and bathing for 2 hours, then he walked back to his bedroom and wear his black jacket. He trained himself at the private gym while listening to the radio, a news about a dead body in the alley along with 1 shotgun shell.

"Great, now they have found that. Must go to find Ivan's home."

Steiner go to his armory, and picked up 3 flash grenades, 10 stakes, his favorite Magnum, 5 box of Magnum ammo, a grappling hook and wear his tactical vest. He walked to outside of his penthouse to his garage.

"Hmm, perhaps the armored Humvee or the fast-armored Lamborghini Gallardo? Gallardo then."

Driving outside, he saw the clock. it's 4 am. "Hmm, time to explode things." He has found a bar where a vampire is frequently sang. He goes to that bar while playing song "Payphone".
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Sacheyenya wrote:"Of every childe, or just this one? And his name is Tim. He works at the the little corner store on Plaza Street. Cells phones, or something like that?"

Benito Armani:
"If you've sired before it's none of our buisness unless you did it in city limits. Just this one guy is all you would need to fill out the paperwork for. You should also know that we hold you personally responsible for ANYTHING he does that goes against our rules for the first year. Also as an Independant you can't just sire and run. You must remain in the city for the next month so we can keep an eye on your childe." Benito looked Johann in the eye then. "I recognize that you don't recognize the Camarilla but you seem like a reasonable fellow. We also have our own problems in this city right now as well as you have no doubt gathered. So here is what I propose. I'll grant you permission to sire if you can help me with a small issue we happen to be having down on the west end. Otherwise you would have to go through official channels and that could take nights."

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Looking down at his suit, Johann felt a tinge of anger. "If it has to do with rats like our friend at the docks, I am much more than willing to help." As e spoke, Nikolaus flew onto the balcony, watching the two men talk. He chirped four times, signaling the time to Johann. "Jesus, four already?" He looked to Benito for confirmation.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Seline quickly discounted thoughts of what had happened with that stalker as she began chatting with the girl. The girl was definitely down on her luck, and given her personality, Seline was almost considering making her a ghoul. It would probably make her happier, given how down she seemed now. She smiled at the girl as they drank wine. The wine was a little spiked with her own blood, but it wouldn't change the girl immediately, but given time...

After some more drinking, Seline smiled quietly, and together, the girls moved to the bedroom, while the current ghoul watched from the living room, keeping guard.
Nationstates Ninja

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Benito Armani:
"Actually what I had in mind was a local Sabbat Gangrel. Goes by the Moniker "Dust Man". He lives in an old section of the subway. We finally found his haven's location and I need to send someone to "remove him". Since you look like you can handle yourself in a fight I was hoping you could do it. Do me this favor and we'll see about getting you set up with that paperwork for Siring." When Johann mentioned the time he was actually mildly surprised. "Damn! Well it can wait till tomorrow. Come find me at this address tomorrow at 10 if you accept." With that he swept out of the room.

Helter:
Helter watched the two auras twine and dance in a passionate frenzy. He knew sunrise was soon however and decided that he should move underground for the time being. His Haven was in one of the Sabbat controlled subway tunnels a quarter of a mile from here. He licked his lips in anticipation of the coming night. The Sabbat would profit greatly from the addition of such an interesting creature.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:36 pm

"Works for me." Johann said before exiting in his own manner. Using his animalism, Johann turned into a Blue-Jay beside Nikolaus, and the duo flew off to find a place to rest. Eventually, they came to rest at a hotel, both hiding in the nook of the sign of the Hotel, and found an area safely away from the sun before falling asleep, waiting for the next night to come.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito made it safely to his High Rise penthouse in the nick of time. Windowless and modern the place reaked of expensive taste. From the strange sculptures to the paintings on the wall. Most of the apartment was marble except for the door. 4 inches of steel thick and triple deadbolted, more a vault door than a house door. The in a room off of the living room was a kitchen, mostly for show, and a spiral staircase which led to the bedroom. In his bedroom was a low lying bed with blue silk sheets and gossamer pillowcases. His ghoul was waiting for him in nothing but a hairbow. A former actress and art critic he had taken her as his ghoul more as a punishment when she had given a scathing critique of one of his paintings. But he had slowly grown quite fond of her and relied on her help more han he cared to admit. He smiled and let his coat drop to the floor...

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Saline enjoyed her night, not giving a thought to the stalker. If he still cared by morning, she would look into him. However, such thoughts were quickly lost. This one would definitely be a ghoul for her, given some more time. She was nice, kind, and seemed a genuinely good person. Eventually, (like she promised herself about every ghoul she considered making, they would be vampires with her. If they could sing of course. That was drilled into her considerably by her sire. Don't sire new vampires, unless they share the gift of voice.
Nationstates Ninja

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

As the Gallardo stops, Steiner checks the surrounding areas, before noticing a door. Wasting no time

In the bar, Steiner asking several person about the vampire, posing as a FBI agent. But, he noticed 2 person suddenly run away. As he give chase to them, he passes a man hiding. He stops and when he wants to approached the man, the man run away.

Steiner, confused, decide to investigate the apartment. As he approached the apartment, he call his superiors to ask for explosives crate to be delivered to his penthouse.

As the morning comes, Steiner decide to go home and rest, before plants two hidden cameras at the almost run-down building beside the apartment.

He goes back to the bar, enter his car, and drive away, while call a mysterious man:

"I got the evidence. Meet me at my penthouse."
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 am

Ivan:
The grate was pulled across the floor by Anton, his favourite ghoul and part of the Mikhailov Revenant family. The Mikhailov's had been his Sire's Revenant family and Anton was the last of the line. Ivan had tried to find him a ghoul wife for a long time but Anton had not approved of any of the Kine he had brought him. Unlike most of his other Ghouls, Anton still retained his ability to think due to his special position but was careful with his words and what he did so that he could keep that position.

Ivan had well and truly thinking about making Anton his Childe, but this was a Camarilla city and though their laws were not his, they still enforced them. Ivan gave Anton some cash and sent him up top, to find a gun shop and abattoir. Ivan was going to need guns for his ghouls and a lot of meat to feed a Vozhd. He would also have to create a lot of ghouls, around 5, this Vozhd was going to have to be small to fit in the caves.

The thought of having a Vozhd again excited him dearly, it had been over 58 years since he had created a rather large one in Milan and it had gone wild. He of course fled the city and left the other vampires to deal with it and had not been back since. He walked into his room in the cave complex which had his coffin and his home soil in it. He laid into his coffin and one his ghoul servants closed it for him. He closed his eyes slowly.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Steiner wait at the penthouse. The security camera watching the door spot someone.

"Come in". The door opened again and this time, a man comes in along with 2 explosive crates.

"Ah, yes. Always welcome in my penthouse." said Steiner.
"Thank you, Steiner. Here are the explosives you want. I also bring the video from the security camera you have placed."
"Thank you. Can I ask you a favor?". said Steiner.
"What is it? Burn the apartment down with this explosives?"
"Hahaha, always able to read my mind. I wonder why the Camarilla never found you, after all you have done on the final days of Nazi at WW2." said Steiner.
"It's all because of Ivan, of course. By the way, I hear there is a vampire sang in the bar where I frequently visited. Is that vampire you want to capture? Her name is Selina, if I'm not wrong."
"Yes, but it all depend on you, if you capture her or kill her, it's your choice." said Steiner.
"Okay."

--------------------

Steiner walking in the park near his penthouse while thinking.

Steiner sit in the bench while call his superiors:

"He got the apartment. I got the bar."
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

9 PM. Time for Johann to awaken. As he flew off with Nikolaus to Central Park, he hid in a bush (making extra sure no one was around) while he changed back. His suit was still ruined, which made him very angry, but he would visit Tim to see if he could talk him into getting him a new one. He almost went to his usual bench, but noticed some other man was there (which was unusual for this time on night), so he decided to just go to the meeting spot. An old rundown apartment building near the subway station. It bothered Johann, as it was what he considered terribly "uncultured". "It smells of rat piss and homeless person scheisse... Ach, Benito sure takes his sweet old time getting here, doesn't he?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse