NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: The Masquerade (IC/ Check OOC for Info)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am

Russo knew, he had to activated it, soon or later. As the enemies approached, he ordered his men to made makeshift barricades to hold them at the bay and to prepared his secret weapon...
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 am

Boberskia wrote:Amir:
With the handle of his weapon already snapped in half all he had was a hatchet handles length of wood. His foes clever sidestep staggered him and forced him to roll to recover. Slightly underestimating his own momentum he rolled into a table and crushed it. Struggling to his feet he attempted to right himself as he was a bit dizzy from overextending the roll.

Lucifer:
"So you are already capable of turning the Blood against its owners?" Lucifer found himself mildly impressed against his will. "It appears we have arrived at your bar." he said as the car rolled to a stop.

Nikolai exited the car. Seeing a number of men with guns, he presumed they were hunters. "Fuck," he muttered under his breath. "Lucifer. There's hunters." Nikolai hoped that Seline was alright; not so much that Helter guy. "I think they're after the Kindred inside." There were dead ones as well; Seline and Helter had not been inactive.
Shad :)

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Lucifer:
He looked out the window and looked over his glasses. They were specially handcrafted by himself to dampen the effects of a spell he had placed on his eyes. Having never been very adept at the Auspex discipline he had sought to craft a spell that would mimic the aura reading effects without the grief of spending vitae. It had partially worked. However a flaw in his spell had rendered only his left eye capable o seeing aura's. If he didn't wear the glasses he suffered vertigo from the intense color of one world and the dullness of the other bleeding together. A quick glance confirmed that the shadowy figures were in fact Kindred and not Kine. "Calm yoursef neonate. They are Kindred like us."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:29 am

"Put all of your arrow in this bowl, its filled with holy water, and wear the kevlars and the helmets. We are going to defend this place. Call it Last Stand. And, by the way, there are few Gangrel vampires lurking around near that bar." said Russo, calmly. He knew, they all will be either turned, dead, or surrendered...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:23 am

Helter:
The strange man had disappeared leaving Helter to wonder whether Dementella's company was starting to have lasting effects. When someone hit him in the back of the head however he was sure he was not imagining it. It sent him sprawling but he was agile enough to roll to face his foe. A vampire had snuck up on him and brained him with a lead pipe. Judging by his nudity and the wildness of his countenance Helter guessed he was Gangrel. The Mongrel lunged at him. He was clearly new however and with a quick burst of Celerity the neonate was on his knees on the ground holding up his broken wrists in an almost suppliant manner.Helter picked up the lead pipe and raised the neonate up by the throat. He was so very thirsty. A minute later the Mongrel was an ashen husk and Helter felt quite full and completely re-energized. More were stalking from the darkness however, having witnessed the fate of their companion, in a hesitant manner.

Amir:
The pain of the cut brought him back to his senses for a moment. He knew this foe was too skilled and, as much as it pained him to admit, far to old for him to have a hope of conquering alone. He had to flee. The others were coming. All he had to do was run and they would eventually find her. She was trapped with nowhere to run in a building full of his bretheren. A snake about to be eaten by a pack of mongeese.

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 am

Nikolai sighed in relief. "Kindred!" Still wary, he crept around the edge of the shadows. He had to get inside. Managing to creep through the doors, he looked around for Helter and Seline.

<OOC> I need a quick brief on where everyone is.
Shad :)

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 am

Julia felt the pain from her joints recede. She wanted to peruse Amir but she still was in no shape to do so.She moved the tip of the sword to her face and licked the blood off it. She then walked up to her shield.The way she moved her body was awkward in was almost if she was puppet.Gradually her movements became more fluid and natural until she walked normally. She pulled the shield out of the wall.When the shield was removed form the wall a brick supported by the shield below fell. Julia saw something yellow in hole where the brick was. She pulled it out to examine it.The object in question was a cassette tape that had faded letters written in pen that said To My Love.Suddenly the wraith that she met earlier over popped out of the tape.

"Put it back." The ghost said in an intimidating voice.

Julia put down her shield and picked up the brick. She then moved her hand to put the tape back the in the hole. As her hand neared the opening Julia cracked a smile. She jumped back putting distance between her an the wraith.

"Rish redluc." she said as she threw the brick to ground.

A piece of chalk popped into existence in her right hand. Julia used it to hastily draw a circle around herself.

"Pichte hatana." she said as quickly as she could.

The wraith charged Julia but was stopped dead in his tracks when it came to the edge of the circle. Undeterred he used his ghostly powers to telekinetically rip bricks out the wall and hurl them at Julia The brick were unable to cross the circle either.

The enraged soul put his hand over his face. At first glance it looked like he was doing this out of frustration.The wraith was instead molding his face into something terrifying.His face split into four petal like a flower. That is if flower had three pupiless eyes and forty jagged teeth on each petal. In the center of the ghost face was a long purple tough that had a series of small mouth running along it length.

"Give it to me!'

Julia looked at the wraith completely unfazed " Is this the only fetter you have left."

" That is none of your business you fucking bitch. Give me it now."

Julia let go of the cassette letting it plummet to the ground. She then put her foot over the tape."You going to do exactly what I say. Unless of course you want to become oblivion's servant or snack."

" What do you want?"

Julia touched her earpiece

"Copperhead this is Lady Naja Naja what your position over."

"Copy that Lady Naja Naja. We have just finished mopping up the survivor and are heading to your your position over."

"Copy that Copperhead. When you come across a yellow cassette tape don't touch. Unless I am confirmed dead.In that case smash the tape over."

"uh Copy that Lady Naja Naja over."

"What the fuck!' the wraith said

" You wanted to know what I wanted you to do right? That what I want. Rip to shred anyone that tries to to kill me because your afterlife depends on it."

Julia stepped out of the circle leaving the tape behind. She picked up her shield and began to pursue Amir followed closely by the ghost.
Last edited by Anitgrum on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 pm

"How many Gangrel vampires were near the bar?" asks one of Russo's man.
"Perhaps more than 10, but less than 20. I don't really know it. But, I do remember, there were 3 old vampires, and this 3 vampires's age, I don't really remember, but more than 500 years. I think so." said Russo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The men still waiting and waiting, but no troops came to kill them. So, Russo ordered 30 of the men to checked the below level, and guard the level.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 pm

"SEIG HEIL!" Johann screamed as he jolted upright. He had been unconscious for some time. He had no idea what had happened or where he was. The light hurt his eyes, and he could barely make out shapes moving about the room. One of them, he assumed, was Benito. "Benito... Where am I?"

OOC: Sorry I been in hiatus for a bit. personal trouble. im back now, tho. again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Russo started getting bored. He decided to ordered his men to barricade the below level too, with anything. On the same time, he received a call:

"Hello?"
"Russo, it's Gruno."
"Gruno? I though you were dead!"
"No, now I'm a vampire. Listen, the Gangrel have decided it was too long for them to stay low. Now, they planned to attack the bar."
".........................My men?"
"Yours dead. Better be good. I'm off."
"Hey,----------------"

The phone dies out. Russo knew, something was not right, but what? And what bar? There were so many bar....
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Helter:
Already 6 piles of ash were at his feet. He would have prefered to run but his new friend seemed to abhor the idea of having the humans inside hurt. Ironic then that he was the one defending it when the other two had simply vanished. Potence kept his arms moving and Celerity kept his foes from landing any blows but there were still at least 10 left and he was no warrior. Deciding to risk it all on a last ditch attempt to stall the attackers he drained his vitae to the dregs and allowed his third eye to open. The minds of the Gangrel were open books. Every attack they planned on making he read and countered. Soon he had turned the tide. The lead piping had been replaced with a knife in one hand and a rock in the other. Each weapon was now put to full and deadly use as he broke bones and cut deep gashes.

Walter:
Walter's van was equipped with some of the latest in portable medical technology. He had everything he needed to treat vampiric wounds and ailments. So he was understandably shocked when he saw the host of diverse and deadly virus' and diseases that had somehow made their way into this unfortunate souls blood. While the vitae was fighting the infections there were kust too many. It was like watching the battle at Thermopalye. When the man sat up and threw a Nazi salute Walter sighed. When he called the Prince's name however he spoke up. "Get him up." he told the guards. He had a few questions for this fool.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Gruno was in the middle of a party, held by his friend, when he was called by his underling.

"All dead, my Lord."
"What??? Lay low for awhile."

Gruno didn't thought that the vampires were very good, particularly the one who killed all the Gangrels. He decided it is a time to send more reinforcements, but not now...

Meanwhile, Russo kept himself entertained by watching TV....
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

"Was? Las mich los du feiges schweinhund!" He snorted in disgust, throwing his manners to the wind as one of the guards attempted to lift him. His vision then cleared. This was not Africa, nor anywhere in Europe. This was a vehicle of some sort, where he was being held hostage by the Americans... Or so the pollution in his blood made him believe. Perhaps it were a mobile lab, where they were to run brutal experiments on him to discover Der Fuehrers location. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" He spat as he glared at Walter.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 am

Walter:
"What we want is to fix whatever's wrong with your blood fool!" Walter roared. Walter had never been a patient man. This was a weakness by Ventrue standards and had earned him the disapproval of many a colleague. But his fury was always something to behold. Years of practice in the buisness world of medicine had allowed him to use his anger to intimidate and coerce. He was skilled in both skill sets. Even the Brujah guards shrank back a tad when Walter Hinckley stood at his full height and allowed the anger to cover his visage.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 am

A strange-looking man was near the penthouse:

"Sir, Russo was trapped."

"....................Extract him back, and alive. I don't want any vampires get close to him."

"Yes, Sir."

And the man, quickly ordered several men behind him to infiltrate the penthouse, as all of the men are the trained Gangrels.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse