NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: The Masquerade (IC/ Check OOC for Info)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

"I know a good psychiatric hospital. I'll lead you there. Vampires are fiction. Fake."
Shad :)

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm

"OK. I'll leave you now."
Russo walks off from them and heads to his car and drives off to his penthouse.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Fuck, Nick thought. He'd have to find that human again and either kill him or sire him. He obviously knew about vampires. This man had to die; whether he would be reborn into vampirism or simply died, was up to Nikolai. Seeing Seline still working on the stalker, he stood patiently by.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm

"Vampire. Now now, what I must do? Kill him or become his friend?"

In the penthouse, Russo checks the armory and grab the rapier, 4 pistol, a stake, and 2 bottles of Holy Water, and also grab 12 Incendiary Grenades and a Armored Suit.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Damn, is Seline dragging this out or what, Nikolai thought to himself. Wondering when he would see that human, who he assumed was a vampire hunter, and what he would do.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Benito:
Johanns yell startled him so greatly that, out of instinct, he whipped around and slammed the remote into the side of his head. It splintered and sent Johann sprawling. He looked at the remote and groaned. He would have to go out and buy a new one. "Jesus Johann." He said "Now look what you made me do." He stood and walked to where the other vampire lay sprawled on the marble floors and offered his hand. "Let me help you up before you start bleeding all over the floor.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Johann pulled himself to his feet, his grin never leaving his face, and a weak chuckle to match. "So... Worth it." He said as he rubbed his head where Benito had hit him. "I just wanted to know how you gehets!" He said with another laugh. His attention then turned to the television. "This is how you spend your mornings, ja?"

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Benito:
"Have you ever watched this show?" He gestured offhand at the screen. "Its actually very interesting. And I only spend about a half hour on Mondays when the new episodes come on." He went back to the couch and sat down. "If you want you can go. Your childe will be moved to the West side tonight by the Brujah Primogen. Were keeping him away from Sabbat territory for now."

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Johann took one final look at the show, and shrugged. Nikolaus, who had been flustered when Benito whacked Johann on the head, resettled on his shoulder. He would have Nikolaus go out and check on Tim later, he thought. "Danke schon for the residence for the night, and danke sehr schon for allowing me to sire. Auf weidersehen." He said as he exited the penthouse. It was a beautiful night out as Johann headed out on his nightly stroll, Nikolaus flying overhead. Aimlessly, he wandered the streets of New York, trying to decide his schedule for the night.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Helter:
He almost went back to the dumb frat boy act but then decided to hang the act when she used her discipline. Leaning in he said "That trick hasn't worked on me since I was turned girl." he let his voice return to its usual Russian rumble. "Though I give you credit for it being a bit stronger than most that I have met of your age." He put his hand on top of hers and let all the force of his 500 years rest on the back of her hand. "Oh and by the way, while your seduction attempt is cute you have nothing i'm interested in anymore. I have no more interest in you apart from a casual appreciation of your voice which by the way is very good." He let his own Presence seep into the air and made it menacing. "But just so you know if the choice was up to me i would already have broken into your house, Killed your ghoul, and drained you of your very essence before we had even finished the foreplay. Hell, if I wanted I could make everyone in this bar bring this place down around your ears. But I won't" He sat back and sipped his drink
Last edited by Boberskia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Nikolai saw the situation turn backwards. Walking to the booth, he politely said, "I suggest you take your hands off her." Adding venom to the last couple words, he stared at the stalker with every ounce of malevolence he possessed. Using his Thamaturgy, he commanded, "Leave. Now." Nikolai didn't want to fight this obviously much more powerful Kindred.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Helter:
If there was on thing Helter hated more than a critic it was a Tremere. Even in the Sabbat Tremere were mistrusted and hated. So when one came up to him and tried to use its foul blood magic on him He turned, looked it full in the eye and said "No. As you see I have taken my hand away Usurper. Maybe you should allow me to sit in my booth undisturbed. Or are you intent on diablerizing me like you and your clan are so fond of?" He knew Tremere were powerful but he had fought a few in his day and knew that their powers were too flashy to use in public.
Last edited by Boberskia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm

"Oh, as long as you're not touching my friend, it's fine. But I reckon you stay away from here. I wouldn't want anyone to get..hurt." Nikolai knew if he didn't play his cards right, he could get killed. On the other side of the spectrum, he had to get this oh-so superior bitch out of here.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm

"Ahh. Disappointing." Seline said. She smiled though, stepping back. There went an opportunity for some interesting fun. Oh well, it happened though. "Thanks for the compliment, I may or may not see you around." Seline then walked off. That was a bit sad. Seline went to a seat, and sat down. She didn't exactly have plans anymore. She appreciated Nick helping, but she could ignore him for a while.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Helter:
The Usurper wouldn't leave. "Let me tell you what will happen, blood mage, if you're still near me 30 seconds after I am done explaining. You see these people?" He motioned to the bar at large "I can MAKE them do what I want with little effort." He lloked the filth dead in the eye and said "And I can make you FEEL Blood Mage. I can make you hurt without even touching you. Remember what heartache feels like? Depression? Ever wonder what it would feel like to have your heart broken 10,000 times in a second? If you're curious then stick around. When i'm done with these Kine then you're next." he started tapping his finger on the table to signify seconds passing. "Run along to your Chantry and leave those with the true blood of Caine in peace Usurper scum."

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

"Well than, bye, bi- fellow Kindred." He wasn't about to underestimate this man's power. Turning to leave the bar, he nodded at Seline on the way out. Having no idea where he would go, he supposed he would go to Seline's apartment.
Last edited by Shadyrya on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Dementella took this chance to make her appearance. She seemed to appear out of nowhere, and she said, "Gosh, why are guys so immature?" She looked at Helter and smiled. "Sorry I failed to say goodbye tonight." She looked at Seline and flashed her a grin then sent a mental message. "I apologize. I should have told you about Helter earlier."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Seline looked to Dementella, a little shocked to see her, and shrugged. No harm was done. Especially none to the annoying Toreador. Seline liked Toreadors normally, especially the Sabbat ones, but this one was a bit unnecessarily hostile. Seline didn't really account for the part where she tried to mind control him, but that was beside the point. Perhaps she would get to know him better, later. When she wasn't upset about losing her night's fun.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Waiting out side the door, Nikolai sat in front of the door, waiting. He needed a drink. Hard alcohol would be best. Waltzing to the liqour store on the corner, he bought a 24 oz. bottle of vodka with his remaining money.

Nikolai sat there, bored as fuck. Still waiting. Looking at the empty vodka bottle, he thought, Maybe I shoulda reserved some... Nikolai nodded off.
Last edited by Shadyrya on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Helter:
"Not at all my dear. I had a feeling I would see you again." he nodded at the Tremere "So what do you think of him? You still hate the Tremere as much as you used to? Can't imagine how you couldn't after what they did to your husband."

Jafar:
He had been tracking the Gangrel for 10 minutes now. Crawling from shadow to shadow invisibly. This was partly practical and partly because of what was happening to his face. The Samedi blood was beginning to rot away the lower part of his face. It seemed to have stopped when he fed. But he could already feel it beginning. For now he could hide it with his face mask. On the flip side however he seemed to have absorbed a fraction of the Zombies power. He stalked the Gangrel with what would have been a smile if he still had his lips.
Last edited by Boberskia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 pm

"Heute wollen wir ein liedlein singen, trinken wollen, wir den khulen wein..." Johann sang as he came to the docks. He dearly loved the water, but today he was not here to observe the sea. He was here on a hunch. Last night, he had smelled the punk that ruined his suit, and tonight, the stench was even stronger. It was as if it were all around him, but he couldn't let Jafar know he was aware of his presence. Removing his shoes, he dipped his feet in the water off the edge of the dock, and continued his Naval Hymn.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Dementella gritted her teeth. "Please... don't mention my husband." She cleared her throat as she tried to regain her composure. "Anyway, Seline seems to like him so I have no quarrel with him. Besides, I don't know him personally."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Jafar:
The water was dark and murky. For some reason Jafar liked that. He stared up at the fool Gangrel who dangled his feet carelessly in the water.
He had waited 300 years for the chance to prove himself his other target was already dead. Now he just had to complete his personal quest and things would be going his way for once. But how to do it? Then he thought of the way and it was perfect. Concentrating on his blood he willed some of it out of his veins and into his mouth. There it curdled and blackened. He rocketed up to the surface and, like a shark leaping at a seal, seized his prey by the ankles and pulled him under as he spat his now highly acidic vitae into the mans face.

Helter:
He looked at her and chuckled "You know I remember you saying once that you would never suffer a Tremere to live. And yet here you are suffering away. Malkavians really are an unpredictable bunch." he sipped from his water glass "I apologize for getting rough with your friend but you know how I get when someone tries to use Disciplines on me."

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm

This was unexpected. Johann had thought the attack would come from behind, not from below. He yelped with pain as the blood burned his face, but was not to be outdone. With a left hook (as strong as he could hope for underwater) he drove his fist into Jafar's face, hoping to burn him with his own blood as Johann began to kick him in the gut so that he could float to the surface and get to land.

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 pm

The homeless man pushed his cart, which was full of junk. Sitting down on the curb, the homeless man sighed. Nikolai walked up. You know sir, I saw something odd in that alley." The old man stood up, walking down the alley. "There ain't nothin' down there." Nikolai was about to drain the wretch dry, then decided against it. "Hmm. Must of left." Leaving it at that, he walked around the streets, searching for a suitable place to DO something.

A while later, he found a place. In-sanity. A club. Walking up to the bouncer, he flashed I.D, entering.
It was a vampire's dream. People were willing to give blood, it was dark, had no windows, and had blood packs for sale. Nikolai had his fair share of fun, avoiding blood. Leaving, he headed back to Seline's place.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse