NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: The Masquerade (IC/ Check OOC for Info)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 am

Johann smiled. "Personally, nein, I don't know where we are going. I've been in this country for a good hundred-or-so years, and I still don't get this 'order' of yours. If you wish to take me somewhere, then you must wait. I have my own business that needs to be taken care of. Do you have a family, Benito? Brothers or sisters, specifically?"
Last edited by Sacheyenya on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Benito Armani:
Unsure whether this was a threat but seeing that the stranger didn't understand the gravity of the situation Benito opted for the truth. "No. But my Sire is still around. And business or no I really must insist that you come with me. We take Masquerade violations VERY seriously in New York. The Prince is going to find out about this and I think you would prefer a chance to plead your case than have a Nosferatu tell a one sided account for you." Benito took a step back and pointed with the hand that wasn't resting above his pistol. "I suggest you hurry. The Police will have heard the gunfire and are almost certainly sending other Kine to investigate."

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 pm

For the first time since Benito had meet Johann, Johann was not smiling. Rather, his face grew tired, if it had any emotion at all. "Then you would not understand my plight. Besides, you are going to take me to a Camarilla Prince, ja? It would do you good to recall that the Gangrel are their own separate clan, and have no need for the Camarilla or their rules anymore. It would do you little good to take me anywhere."
Last edited by Sacheyenya on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Benito Armani:
"Whatever your clan claims to be you are in New York City. This is Camarilla territory and clan ties grant diplomatic immunity to no one. And if you walk into our territory and violate our rules then expect to pay the consequences. If you want to do whatever you want then leave New York and live in the woods somewhere. And in cae you didn't know NYC Gangrel mostly support the Camirilla. Some side with the Anarchs and we do have a regrettable Sabbat presence in the city. Regardless of whether or not you are allied this is Camarilla territory and we will not tolerate infractions. Now I occupy an oppurtune spot in the hierarchy of this city and can make sure your trial is fair and I promise you it will take only a few hours of your time. If you refuse then we will have no choice but to bring you in and try you by force. There will be no difference in the quality of the trial but I assure you it will be FAR less comfortable for you. So please Kindred, don't make me hurt you."
Last edited by Boberskia on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 pm

His smile, long gone, had once again returned. Johann surveyed the area. "Ich wunsche ich war in Deutschland.... Eh, what the hell, I got nothing better to do."

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito relaxed again. "Thank you Johann. If you'll follow me my car is just around the corner. I just have to grab my easel and we can go." After retreiving the easel Benito returned to his car. It was unassuming, simply a red Smart Car, but it fit his easel into the trunk and there was room for both himself and Johann. After putting himself into the seat he opened the door and motioned for Johann to get in.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Reluctantly, Johann joined Benito in the car. He had driven more fancy things in his day just for the joy of abandoning it. For a while, he slept in the trunk of an Eldorado, and had nothing more to do with the car. But he couldn't be picky. "So, where we going?"

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito started the car and replied "The Statue of Liberty." Benito snapped open a cellphone hit speed dial and waited. The speed dial called a number that was connected to an computer that sent out an email to the Manhattan Primogens when there was need for a meeting or trial. The Primogens of New York were an agreeable bunch and Benito knew that he was very lucky to live in a city where the council ran as smoothly as it did. "I know its a little much but our Prince has a flare for the dramatic."
After a 20 minute car ride the Benito parked his car and boarded the ferry with Johann. His cell phone buzzed and he read the text messages. All Primogens except for the Brujah Primogen, an ex Confederate soldier named Lionel Compton, were set to attend.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Johann was a little suspicious. When they boarded the ferry, he couldn't help but ask: "What did you mean when you said they were dramatic?"

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:11 am

Benito Armani:
"Well the Council doesn't really have a specified meeting place. It changes depending on wherever our Princes whims take him. I'm sure by now you know that Toreador's can be like that from time to time." When the ferry reached the island Benito flashed an ID pass at the guard, a pale fellow who was unmistakeably Kindred, and strode into the main entrance. He was saluted as he a Johann passed by them. "Really I don't think you have anything to fear. While we take the Masquerade VERY seriously here I think the Primogens will be far more interested in knowing that there has been a confirmed sighting of an Assamite in Manhattan. They really are a reasonable bunch and as long as you change a few details of your story, like how you revealed yourself to a Kine before you even knew the Assamite was there, and claim self defense then the matter should be resolved very quickly." After reaching the elevator Benito pressed a button and the lift doors opened "After you...." Benito said and extended his arm into the lift.

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Henri gazed down at the stream of cars swirling around Columbus Circle form his penthouse atop the Time Warner Center. He then focused on the USS. Maine Memorial from his height he could only see the soft glow of the bronze figures. Henri then picked up the ornately carved crystal wine glass on the table to his left. He then drank the cow blood held within the glass savoring its flavor. He had acquired a taste for the blood of cattle shortly after the civil war when Texas Longhorns began to flood the markets of the East Coast. Once he finished drinking all the blood in his glass he looked north to the Bronx and thought back to the 1970s. Back then the Bronx glowed like the pits of hell as fires ravaged it. Fires of course Henri was responsible for. He took advantage of the economic decline of the South Bronx in the most insidious way imaginable. First bought tenements from landlords who were near bankruptcy then he artificially inflated the property value of the building. Once the tenements value was brought up to certain threshold a fire insures policy would be taken out and the building promptly burnt to the ground. The finally step would be to collect the insurance money and salvage metal form the wreckage to sell as scrap. The arson also had beneficial side effects for Henri. As can be surmised the arson displaced hundreds of thousands of people causing them misery. Quite a few turned to heroin and cocaine to drown their sorrows which of course was supplied by gangs under Henri’s control. The drugs related crime distracted police from investigating all the occurrences of arson throughout the Bronx. The increase in arson in turn created more drug addict which drew more police attention away from the arson. Thus a powerful feedback loop was created that left the South Bronx in the 1970s looking life Berlin in the 1940s. While Henri made billions of dollars.
After reminiscing of times gone past he turned his thoughts to the here and now. Things did not bode well for him. The Lasombra in New York are finally giving him their undivided attention giving the Camellia much needed breathing space. By the time the Camellia finished licking their wounds and stared hitting the Lasombra back it would be too late for the Setites. The Lasombra have made more gains against the Follower of Set over the last few week then they have in the past one-hundred and forty nine years. All of the Queens had fallen to the Lasombra save for a sliver of land in-between the Queens Midtown Express and Woodhaven Blvd. A fifth of Brooklyn had been lost stretching from the border with Queen to Rockaway Ave. In the Bronx Henri’s forces had been pushed back to Gun Hill rd. and under the current pressure it looks as if they would have to fall back to Pelham parkway within two night. Even under the full onslaught of the Lasombra the Setites were losing ground faster then they should be. The Lasombra seemed to know exactly where their drug processing centers, their front business, and their illicit item transportation networks were. It was obvious that there was a spy in their mist. If they could find this spy then there operations could be safely moved to different location without the Lasombra knowledge. Which should slow their lightning advance to a crawl if not outright stop it.
Henri deep contemplations were shattered by a knock at the door. His pet twenty three foot African Rock python called Mustafa slithered from the shadows and took a defensive position around his master.
“What?”
“We found the spy.”

“Very well bring the mole to me.”

The gold gilded doors swung open. The first figure through the doors was kicked into Henri’s penthouse falling to the floor. He was hideous. His skin was pale gray as well as wrinkled. His body was complete devoid of hair. He had black bb eyes and gigantic yellow buck teeth that stretched half way down his chin. A woman came through her the door shortly behind him. She had long wavy black hair, porcelain white skin and crimson red lips. The woman was wearing a light brown leather jacket, blue jean, and red gogo boots. She was Henri’s childer Julia. Flanked on either side of her were two men in blackesc goons.

“I ask that the mole be brought to me and an actual mole is brought to me color me unsurprised.’ Henri said condescendingly.

Henri’s remarks hit a nerve with the Nosferatu. The cainite sprung up from the floor and spat square in Henri’s face.

Julia shook her head. “Sug you just gosh darn done something you’ll regret.”

Moment later Mustafa lunged forward and sunk his teeth deep into the Nosfertu’s genitalia. He screamed in pain and tried desperately to pull the serpent off his crotch. But this only caused Mustafa to bite harder and used the rest of his body to restrain the Nosfertu.

“Enough. Take him to the sun chamber.” Henri commanded as he wiped spit off his face.

Mustafa released the cainite form his grasp. The goons then dragged him down the hallway to the sun chamber followed closely by Henri, Julia and Mustafa.

Contrary to it name the sun chamber was dark and dank room. The wall didn’t have the vibrant red wallpaper of the rest of the penthouse. Instead the walls were enveloped in a thick layer of slimy black mold. In the center there was a stainless steel operating table. Hanging above the table were four suspension cables with barbed hooks at the end of them. Henri’s goons strapped the Nosfertu on to the table and dug the hooks so deep into his flesh that if he tried to remove them he would end up separating a large portion of his muscles from his bones. Henri put on a wielding mask and pair of black leather gloves. He then took a high intensity UV laser pointer and used it to burn a hole through the sewer rats’ left hand.

“Now give me a good reason why I shouldn’t slowly painful kill you?”

The Nosfertu flashed him a defiant look. “Burn in hell you son of a bitch.”

Henri chuckled. “I won’t be the one burning.”
He then proceed to burn eleven more holes threw his hand.

“Julia would you be a dear and fetch the feeding tube and the gallon of blood. It would be a shame if he died before I had even gotten started.”
“Wait! I tell you ever thing I know told the Lambrosa about your operation.”

“Just tell me the decryption code for this and I won’t kill you.” Henri said as he waved the cainite’s flash drive in front of his face.

“What how did you?”

“Please I have centuries worth of pic pocking experience. Now tell me the password.”

“It Z809547986OK89TE.”

Henri tossed the flash drive to Julia. “Confirm it.”

Julia left the sun chamber and shortly returned with a laptop. She plug the flash drive into the usb outlet and typed it the password.

“Consider it confirmed. “
“Splendid begin moving affected operations. Also exterminate this vermin.”

“You said you wouldn’t kill my. You fucking liar.”

“I’m not he is.” Just then one of Henri’s goons staked the rat right through his heart leaving behind only a pile of ashes.

“There’s something else I need to tell you. The NYCP came disturbingly close to discovering one of cocaine shipment earlier tonight. Fortunately a fight between a Gangrel and an Assamite prevented the detective from snooping around. So far the info we obtained from the sewer rat shows he didn’t tip off the detective.”

“We need to find out who tipped him off. Bug his apartment and assign a surveillance detail.”

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Johann stepped into the elevator at Benito's command. he had told Nikolaus to stay outside and that this would only take a minute. Th sun rise was only a few hours from now, and he needed to get some place to stay for the night. Probably just going to hang out under the Central Park bridge, he thought. "So. How long will this take?"

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Benito Armani:
"If I have any say this will take no more than an hour. And I happen to be in a position where I almost always get my way." The elevator dinged and Benito stepped out and into the observation platform of the statue of liberty. The Primogens had assembled already and were standing at attention when he entered. Benito Armani strode to a folding chair nearest the observation window, kicked it open, and put it with the back facing the elevator as he sat. draping his arms over the front of the chair as he leaned forward he said "Primogens, please be seated, your Prince is in the house." and they all sat in folding chairs of their own. Benito then looked straight at Johann and said "Come in and join us friend. This is your trial after all."

It:
Claws rent stone as curses in a dozen languages, both dead and common, rent the air. The harsh shriek of nails on a chalkboard echoed throughout the many tunnels and passageways as It spent It's anger. It had been so close. The interference of that Mongrel and the Assamite scum had dashed its plans quite nicely. It had planned for the detective to discover a massive drug shipment controlled by New York's penultimate vampire kingpin. Instead his plans had been foiled by a loose lipped Gangrel and some sandy assasin. It needed a new plan. It sat on its haunches to think.
Last edited by Boberskia on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Johann grinned widely and sighed in relief. This was going to be easier than he thought. With confidence, Johann walked towards the Primogens and took a seat of his own. He then waited for the trial to begin.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:18 pm

At a local bar near his apartment, Kurt took a sip from his beer as he tried to forget the events of the day. He didn't know why anyone would have contacted him, unless it had been an ambush. He had almost been killed that day by vampires, which he still couldn't believe.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Ivan pulled himself out of the small hole which led to the basement of some apartment block. He had sold some of his old trinkets to some of the human antique shops and had got quite a large amount on them, this he spent on a new suit and renting this little basement. He sighed as he dusted off his suit and knew that he was going to have to "persuade" the manager of the apartment block to allow him to get a real stairwell.

A loud noise came from behind him, and he turned to see a grate being pulled over the whole by one of his trusted, mindless ghouls. They were rather pathetic, in life he had filled them with promises of living forever as his ghoul servant and travelling the world. Obviously he left out the part that they would become mindless, have no regard for their own life and have no way of defending themselves against anything.

Humans.. he thought to himself as he walked up the stairs, So easily tricked by vague promises. The lasombra may pride themselves on being great at manipulating people but for the most part, immortality would make them drop to their knees and beg for it. As he reached the empty lobby and walked out the door, a cold breeze hit him. It was a nice breeze and a fresh welcome from the stale, musty air down in the cave complex he had made his home.

He was hungry, starving even. He would have to find a human and soon, it had been over three hundred years since he had frenzied at that posh dinner party. It was embarrasing, he managed to slaughter all the guests before he regained his sense of control. Thinking quickly, he had decided to set it on fire and flee the scene. It had partially worked, though the masquerade wasn't violated, the police in the area never did find any faults in the house that would have caused it to burn down.

He was walking past an alleyway, near a bar that he was thinking about going to when he spotted a man on his cellphone. He began to walk towards him, his hunger began taking over as he licked his lips. The man took a quick look at him before Ivan pounced on to him. He knocked him out quickly then slipped his fangs into the neck and took long drinks. He pulled out his fangs when he had his fill and check the pulse to make sure he was still alive. He put the man up against the wall and turned to leave.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Benito Armani:
"As you all gathered from my message we have before us tonight a Kindred who, in front of god and everyone, told a Kine that he was Kindred." Some muttering but nothing seedy and nothing shared. "However we are not like those barbarians is L.A. or Chicago," A chuckle from the Nosferatu side of the Peanut Gallery. Roscoe Polpetta was from Chicago, born and raised, and had been sired just before Congress approved Prohibition. He had made a fortune quickly for himself by running information between various criminal organizations and knew firsthand just how bloodthirsty Kindred AND Kine could be in Chicago. "He will have a chance to speak in his defense. I now turn the floor over to you Johann. Speak your piece."

It:
It skulked throught the sewers of the Big Apple as it liked to do when it needed time to think. It had spent most of the day at its terminal and had neglected to feed and so It snatched up any rat foolish enough to cross its path. As It came into a pipe junction It saw a pile of sludge move and rise like a gooey monster. It ducked down and hissed as the thing opened its eyes and looked right at him. That was when It realized that what it was looking at was not a goo beast but a man who had buried himself in muck. It's fear turned to anger as it crouched in the darkness of the pipes and hissed "Who are you?"
Last edited by Boberskia on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Steiner sat down at the bar, drinking beer when he spotted a strange man, bloodied around his mouth.

He quickly conceal his RFVH Classified Top Riot Shotgun and shoots at him, enough to make him run away. He checked outside, run into the alley, and found a man at the wall. He contacts his superiors about this familiar vampire.

"I've found Ivan. He is near the bar where I visited. Send reinforcements."

Finished, he walked to his penthouse while remember about the flashback when he arrived 3 days ago from immigrants ship from Europe, where after docking, he launched his gliding device and glide within New York before landing atop his penthouse in Manhattan.

He open his phone, access NYPD Database, and search Kurt Walsh, a promising cop that Steiner wanted to recruited.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Steiner sat down at the bar, drinking beer when he spotted a strange man, bloodied around his mouth.

He quickly conceal his RFVH Classified Top Riot Shotgun and shoots at him, enough to make him run away. He checked outside, run into the alley, and found a man at the wall. He contacts his superiors about this familiar vampire.

(( OOC: Are you saying you shot at Ivan and he ran away? If you are, then that is not what he would do at all, If that was Ivan also, then you cannot control my character by saying he would run away))

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:22 pm

((OOC: Do please move this to the OOC guys)))

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Johann, without missing a beat, fabricated a story in a matter of seconds. "I had been friends with the Kine in question for a long time. I was dwn on my luck and had just landed a job as a babysitter for the young man when he was but 5 years old. We had become close friends until he was 10 and deemed to old for babysitting. Now, so many years later, I sat on the dock and waited for another freund of meinem." He cleared his throat, trying to remember to stick to English. "He saw me their, and he was waiting for a freund of his own. He actually recognized me, and was, needless to say, shocked about my youth. I tried to lie my way out of it, but then I was attacked by another vampire, who shoved a stake into my heart, again surprising the Kine that I was still alive. I was forced to tell him of my Kinhood or die."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Steiner buys water from local shop, when he see Ivan, still walking.

"How.....I've shot him," as he said. He then checks his gun, but he has shot it.

"Then, what did I shot?" He run to the alley, and he finds a young woman in her 20s, died after being shot in the body, as he heard police sirene, Steiner, know this is because he is still drunk, run away from the alley, until he arrived at his penthouse.

"I.....need....to....recuperate....." Steiner sit down, and enter his meditation form.

2 Hours Later

Steiner now uses his RFVH Classified Top Sniper Rifle to watch the streets as he checks if there was a vampire presence, yet he saw nothing.

Steiner decided to look for apprentices to help him in this hunt. Tomorrow he will search for Kurt Walsh's apartment address.

Tonight, he must continue his experiment....
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito listened to the Gangrel give his account and turned to the Primogens. "Well, does everyone think that deserves a pardon or should we strike one of his chances off the marker?" All of the Primogens nodded except Roscoe who cackled instead. "You schmucks actually bought that? Hoo that was a gas kid!" He stood and came into the light. Roscoe Polpetta was 5 foot 5 with wide shoulder made wider by the beige trenchcoat he wore. His skin was pale as milk and stretched so tightly across his skin that one could actually see his muscle fiber when he moved. His hands were thin fingered with 6 inch claws that were yellow as a pool of piss in a dark alley. The porkpie hat on his head covered his long pointed ears and the bandanna across his lower face obscured the long crooked yellow fangs that filled his entire mouth. The yellow eyes tied the whole creepy effect together nicely. The 1920's gangster way of speaking coupled with the voice of a jewish accountant were the most offputting parts of him and not that he was rather terrifying to look at. "Youz wasn't there to meet an old friend and youz didn't know that chump cop. Beggin your pardon Boss but Council procedure dictates that Anyone with info be allowed to speak before the accused. I aint mad at ya for skippin' me but maybe I should tell you what two of my Clan Mates told me when they got home from the Pier earlier tonight..."

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Johann liked this. he dearly loved a challenge. "and what did they see, mein freund?" he said with a satisfied smile.

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 am

Ivan was positively baffled, he had heard a gunshot sound out near to him and a scream, did they mean to shoot him or was it a mere coincidence. He began walking to his Apartment block, missing the old days of Russia almost immediately. His kind had been God's to villages back then and the inquisition could never find him in the cold wastes of Siberia. He was going to find whoever made the shot, he was curious and concerned now. He chuckled when he thought about going to the Camarilla, useless at solving problems. They only cared about land and fighting the Sabbat now.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse