NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: The Masquerade (IC/ Check OOC for Info)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Johann tried his best to laugh as he saw Jafar go flying through the air. "Hey... Du... Help mich!" He called to Benito as he coughed up blood. He knew he was there, but he hadn't expected the smug bitch to have a stake on him.
Last edited by Sacheyenya on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Kurt attempted to dodge the dark, but it instead winged him in the shoulder. Rather than holding his wound, Kurt quickly pulled out his sidearm and dove for cover behind his vehicle just as the assailant was blown away. He remained behind his cover, pulling back the hammer of his pistol as he scanned the area for the shooter.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Johann's attention turned to Kurt. "Help me... Please... Get this stake out of my heart!" He tried as best he could to move, but could barely even twitch at this point. "If you do... I can make it worth your while."

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Kurt reluctantly approached the man, lowering his pistol. He looked down at the unfortunate vampire, a look of anger in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you?!?," he yelled.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

"Das ficken sandmann, now help me!" He saw the anger in Kurt's eyes. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." Or rather, I'll bite yours, but he couldn't say that. That would be giving away too much.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm

"Answer the damn question, or I'll push that stake a little deeper!," he yelled. "I don't know what the fuck you are, and I don't have a very high opinion of you."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Johann laughed, but winced as he did. "Vampire. Happy now?"

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 pm

"Now why should I unstake you?," he asked. "I have a bad feeling about you."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

"I can make you more powerful than your wildest dreams. I can show you things you never thought possible." His grin was wide, showing his blood soaked fangs. "Plus..." He motioned to Jafar with his head. "Would you rather have me hanging around here, or him?"

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Kurt shook his head. Becoming a vampire wasn't something he wanted. He enjoyed his job, and he enjoyed his life.

"I don't care about power," he said before ripping the stake out of the vampire's chest. "I saved your life. You'd do well to remember that. If you attempt to turn me into...a vampire, I'll send you to the vile Hell that you creatures come from."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Johann stood and cocked his head at Kurt. What with, he thought. But, no time to be rude. "Johann Von Helmsburgh. 236 years young." He said as he bowed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to take care of." He took the stake from Kurt's hands and began to approach Jafar. "That was not very polite, freund. Shall I show you what happens to those who are impolite?" He prepped the stake. As soon as Jafar got back up, Johann was going to shove this piece of wood right into the bleeding little monster's heart.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Jafar:
Jafar's head was slowly knitting back together. But after the shot to the noggin Jafar had exited the building. The Beast instead launched a viscious kick from its prone position which brounht the Mongrel to one knee. Gripping the planking of the pier it executed a kick that, to the common eye, would have looked not unlike a breakdance move. Both kicks connested but not in the head. Since it lacked one of its eyes still the Beast had misjudged distance and his the filthy Gangrel in the chest. But nevertheless The Beast needed food and the immediate threat had been temporarily incapacitated. It lunged for the Kine with fangs bared.

Benito Armani:
Benito still watched from the shadows as the Gangrel scoundrel and the Kine squabbled. The other Kindred, probably of the Assamite Clan, had been knocked down sanz a chunk of his head. That he did not ash immediately proved he was still alive. Benito thought he should return to his painting but the the half headless Assamite got away from the Gangrel and lunged for the Kine. Benito could see the tell tale yellow glow of the Beast in his eyes. The Python thundered again and the Assamite was blasted through the air in mid leap and plunged off the pier into the water below with a loud splash. "No use hiding now." he said to himself. He stood and moved to the Gangrel. "Senore' are you ok?"

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Johann jumped to his feet, grinning wider than before. "Yes, I am fine. Son of a bitch only nicked me. Pleasure to meet you, sir. Where did he go? I was just starting to make friends." Johann spoke quickly, as he often did when his adrenaline flowed. Now, he wanted nothing more than to fight with Jafar. He had stabbed him in the back, tried to turn him in, and had ruined his suit. Next time he saw Jafar, Johann was most certainly not going to play around anymore.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm

As Jafar lunged at him, Kurt fired 3 shots. Even though vampires were likely almost immortal to gunfire, 3 bullets at a high velocity could probably still stagger them. Luckily, the vampire was blown away by another revolver round. As the vampire was on the ground from the gunshot, Kurt would proceed to empty the other 12 rounds of his pistol into the vampire's head. He carefully aimed the pistol and fired, most likely hitting his mark due to being trained in the use of firearms by both the NYPD and the US Marine Corps. Although the vampire would take most of the bullets unless he dodged, they probably wouldn't do much unless he was using a much larger pistol caliber, which would most likely reduce the vampire's head to almost nothing.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Benito Armani:
"My pistol here launched him into the bay. I would advise against pursuit. Your poor suit is in bad enough shape as it is and water mixes badly with that kind of material." he took out a kerchief and handed it to the man. "Here, use this to wipe off what you can. I must go and tend to the Kine over there." He turned and approached the kine who stood at the edge of the pier and was firing bullets into the dark water below. "I think you should conserve your bullets signore'." Benito said "If that last shot didn't kill him then your gun will certainly do nothing." he then placed a reassuring hand on the Kines shoulder "Did my associate over there tell you what we are?"

Jafar:
His body was broken. He knew that much. That was all he could tell beyond the cage of pain in his body. The Beast Raged inside him as he lay on the bottom of the bay surrounded by muck and the occasional passing fish. He had failed his mission and he had failed his Sire. He wanted the pain to end. But the Beast would not let his body rest. Its forced his body to use the very last of its strength to snatch the fish that it could reach and drain them. Their blood lacked savor but it nourished him. As the current picked him up and carried him further along towards the harbor he became aware of his body knitting back together. When he finally brushed up against a sewer pipe that was low nough into the water for him to struggle into it he was already two miles from where he had been attacked. He fought down The Beast and crawled, Inch by painful inch, into the darkness of the sewers. Rats scurried past and he grabbed what few he could to continue feeding himself.
Last edited by Boberskia on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm

With a polite nod, Johann took the kerchief and wiped as much blood as possible off his suit. It was still ruined, with a hole in the back, but it worked for now. He would just go by the shop and ask his dear friend Tim for a new one. He then proceeded to soak the kerchief with water and attempt to was the blood from his face. As he finished washing, he peered into the water, half entranced by its beauty, half searching for Jafar. "Next time I see that rat, he will pay big money for this suit..." He mumbled as he walked towards Benito and Kurt.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Kurt would holster his pistol and walk away from the vampire without saying a single word. This was something way above his pay grade, and he hadn't been properly trained to deal with something like this.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

"HEY! HE ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Johann called out to Kurt. It was one thing to be rude to Johann. It was another to be rude to someone else. It was a whole nother hell to be rude to a woman, but for now that is irrelevant. The point is, Johann absolutely hates rudeness, and was not going to let some Kine be rude to someone who just saved his life.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:20 pm

"I ain't dealin' with this shit!," he yelled back. "I've got enough shit on my plate!"

He would enter his Dodge Charger and start the engine, sighing as he began to think for a second.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm

"He don't have to put up with your shit either, pal!" He called to Kurt as he started his car. "How do you think we feel? Society always hating us. You saw beasty-ass over there! Even our own kind is trying to kill us." He then turned away from Kurt, shaking his head and putting his hand on Benito's shoulder. "Let's book. This guy doesn't want anything to do with us. My name ist Johann Von Helmsburgh, by the way. Pleasure to meet you."

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito turned to Johann and said "A pleasure to make your accquaintance sir. I must however excuse myself for a moment to clear up your little indiscretion." A burst of Celerity found hime leaning into the Kines car window looking him straight into the eyes. A crank of Presence later and he had the Kine's undivided attention.I don't think I need to impress the gravity of what my colleague has revealed here tonight." he reached in and put his hand on the wheel. "Until our council decides what to do then you will be in grave danger. I will do what I can but for now know that you can tell no one a single thing about tonight." He slipped a free hand into his pocket and removed a thick roll of 50 dollar bills. "Here's a little extra incentive." he then stood and took his hand from the wheel. "Good evening detective. I hope we never meet again for both our sakes."

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Kurt would hand the money back to the vampire, frowning.

"I don't accept bribes," he said.

Soon, he sped off back into the crowded city. After a short drive, he arrived back at the precinct. The detective returned to his desk and removed his jacket before sitting down and leaning back, trying to collect his thoughts.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 am

Benito Armani:
Benito watched the cop speed off. He then returned to Johann. "Why did you tell him what we were? WHy did you violate the Masquerade?" Benito casually placed his hands on his hips, close to his pistol, in a non threatening manner. He didn't want to kill this guy. All he had to do was take his statement and there would be no trouble.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 am

"If I had not told him, I would be even more dead than I am now." Johann said, gesturing to the stake sized hole in his suit. "Not like he wouldn't have guessed, anyways, after our friend the psychopath went AWOL."

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 am

Benito Armani:
"You need not have revealed yourself to him in the first place. The Assamite clan attacks only those who threaten the Masquerade and those who they have been hired to kill. Your indiscretion is what nearly cost you your life friend. And now you will have to anwser for it. You know where we are going next and I would prefer to not have to use force to get you to come along."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse