NATION

PASSWORD

Vampire: The Masquerade (IC/ Check OOC for Info)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 pm

One of the officers that was collecting witness statements approached Kurt.

"Detective, one of the bystanders said that they saw an Eastern European man fleeing the scene," the officer said.

"Hmm, bring me the witness please," Kurt replied as he pulled out his notepad.

A homeless man approached Kurt, looking around cautiously. The man wore his old US Army fatigues from the Vietnam War and he had a dirty, grey beard.

"I saw a Commie walkin' away from the alley after I heard a large bang," he said. "I assume it was a 12 gauge. Used one myself back in 'Nam. Didn't get a good look at 'em though, but he looked like a militaristic Commie."

"Where did he go after that?," Kurt asked, writing down the man's words.

"I didn't look where he was goin', since I went to see what all the ruckus was about," the homeless man replied. "A little while later, I could've sword that I saw the guy again, drivin'. He was drivin' near the Park."

"Thank you sir," Kurt said before handing the man a $20 bill. "Spend it on food, not Methadone."

Soon, Kurt and a few uniforms made their way to Central Park, where they began their leisurely stroll in search of a "militaristic Commie".
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Benito Armani:
The shrill beep of Benito's Alarm clock startled him awake as it usually did. 8 pm Was when he started most Nights. Cautious not to wake his Ghoul he rose from bed and made his way into the shower. 1 Hour later he was fully cleaned off and ready. He had chosen a simple black buisness suit for tonights proceedings. The suit he chose was Armani, simple yet elegant, with a pair of gold cufflinks. The shoes were handcrafted by an Italian shoemaker whose client book included both princes and politicians. Under the Jacket was his usual white silk shirt with the shoulder strap where he carried his gun. After telling his Ghoul he would be back in a few hours he took one of his cars to the designated meeting place to enlist Johann's aid.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

With the sun setting, and night falling, Seline made her way to the local bar again. This time her ghoul followed, armed and ready for a fight. A pistol and a silver knife were carried by the ghoul, while Seline carried no more than a silver knife. That would deter any determined stalkers. Seline felt relatively confident as she entered the bar, through a back entrance, reserved for regular performers, such as herself. Her ghoul followed, watching for a moment out the back, for followers, before entering. Seline planned on a good crowd tonight, as she began warming up her voice.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 pm

"You say yes, I say no, you say stop, I say go, go go..." Johann sang as he tried to pass the time. Kicking stones and throwing little pieces of trash for him and Nikolaus to play 'fetch' with had only kept him occupied for a short time. His tune was broken as he saw Benito's car round the corner. Johann stepped off from the apartment he was leaning on as he whistled to the car, both to flag Benito down and do admire the car.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Steiner watching through his binoculars, watching the streets.

2 Hours later....

Steiner watching several policemen in the streets. So, Steiner hop in to his Gallardo, bringing 2 M60, 12 Plastic Explosive, and 3 M4A1 before drive off to the bar while at the same time, make a scene...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Seline was on good terms with the bar she worked at. So when she had been asked about the previous night, they told her the next day. While she had her ghoul call the police, she stayed in the back room. It sounded like some delusional hunter was after her. Interesting. However, no matter how delusional, he wouldn't be let inside with any weapons. That was for sure. That was 100% illegal, and hopefully, Seline would have police on the way. The bouncer had stopped one man with a thing for far too many weapons at the door. It was probably the same man, given the description matching what the barkeep told her. So Seline stayed back, as her ghoul watched the man.
Nationstates Ninja

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Helter:
He had been sitting at the booth since 9. The guard had frisked him but he had no weapons. He watched her aura through the walls as she approached with the Kine from down the street. Her Aura twitched in an alert manner and the Kine she brought with her had a distinctly calmed shimmer about her own aura. He sat in the back away from prying eyes. His eyes picked out her Aura as she entered. She was easy to distinguish. He licked his fangs and sat forward. Such a rare specimine was worthy of closer study. If he could get a drop of her blood then he could find out all about her. "But why stop there?" purred the the Beast in his mind. "Why not take all of it and absorb her completely?" A tempting thought and one he would consider as the night wore on...

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:50 pm

After failing to find the perp, Kurt and the officers returned to the crime scene, which was ironically located close to the bar. There, they continued looking for more evidence.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito pulled up in his Alpha Romeo Spider and thumped his hand on the driver side door. "Just got her 3 weeks ago. Decided tonight might be a good night to take her out for a spin. Hop in the passenger seat and we'll see if we can discuss terms. You still interested in that job?"

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Johann laughed and tugged on his suit. "Do I look like I would be hanging around this dump if I wasn't?" Johann said with a laugh. His clothes may have been in tatters, but he still considered himself classy. Well, as classy as a virtual mercenary could get. Calmly, he tucked Nikolau into his breast pocket and climbed in the passenger seat. "Nice ride. So, who am I after now?"

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm

After receiving the call about a heavily armed man near their location, Kurt and his officers made their way to the bar, pistols at the ready. If the nutjob started firing, then Kurt would fuck protocol and put a hole in the assailant's head. Steiner soon found himself facing several armed cops. They had their guns trained on him, ready to fire if he tried anything.

"NYPD! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!," Kurt yelled.
Last edited by Cylarn on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Benito Armani:
Benito punched the accelerator and roared down the empty street. "The target is a Gangrel Sabbat who calls himself the "Dust Man". He's been attacking and Embracing Kine for a week now. We've been meaning to deal with him but he has a metric fuckton of Ghoul Rats guarding his lair. I already lost one Nosferatu informant to those fuckers." He rounded a corner and parked his ride. "Check the trunk. I brought some weapons if you need them." He got out of the car and opened the trunk. For him there was a UMP submachine gun loaded with hollowpoint rounds and one Spas Automatic Shotgun loaded with slug rounds. A bandoleer of incendiary shells was tucked into the corner. For Johann he had packed an MP40 and two Glock Semi Automatic pistols with 20 round mags and hollowpoint bullets. Laser sights were mounted to the bottom. "And thats not all..." Benito removed the guns and popped a clutch at the bottom of the trunk. It swung open to reveal tow cases. One was long and slim the other was long and broad. Benito removed both cases and removed their contents. in his right hand was a rapier, obviously of Italian make, and in his other hand was an ancient looking, but still quite deadly, german broadsword. "I had this dug up from storage." he said as he tossed it to Johann "Thought you could use it better than I could."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 pm

"I AM NOT A PSYCHO AND I DON'T WANT TO DROP MY WEAPONS!!!" yelled Steiner.

Steiner push the detonate button on his phone and the plastixc explosive detonated, destroying part of the bar. In the confusion, Steiner conceal his M60 and shoot the entire police squad in there, and run to the bar.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 pm

The Pink Elephant

Dementella was bored out of her mind. Humans have no taste at all. She had decided it was time to come out of hiding just the week before, and already she was sick of humans. She just wanted to kill them all. But... what fun would that be? She sat in a seat at the bar section of one of the more famous clubs in Manhattan, the Pink Elephant. She grimaced just thinking about the name. What kind of idiotic child would give such a name to a building of any kind? she thought to herself. The name of the club was just the beginning of the things she tested about the modern world. Clothes were another pet peeve. She couldn't grasp why it was the style to wear "skinny jeans" and "tank tops." It was disgusting, and it showed that humans didn't respect themselves. She smiled at the thought. If humans didn't respect themselves, why should she respect them? She always twisted things around to justify killing humans. She had even more squabble with the modem world, including music. It simply made her ears ring in pain, and it was irritable.

Suddenly she sensed someone approaching her from behind. He was obviously male, based from the horrid stench of cologne. He had a slight accent, Russian. "Hello, there. You don't look like you're having a good time." She ignored him, and took a sip of her Margarita. The man laughed, and said, "Follow me, if you wish to have a good time." He walked away, through the crowd and headed to the part of the club containing private rooms. Dementella stood up, and trailed behind him, walking into the main hallway leading to the private rooms. She entered the room the man entered, and she closed the door.

She raised her eyebrow as she saw a different man standing next to the bed. He spoke with an "accent" common to people from Boston. "Sorry, but Vlad went to get ready in the bathroom. Dementella simply said, "There are two of you?" The man walked slowly walked up to her, and he said, "That's not a problem, is it?" Dementella flashed her trademark sadistic smile, and replied back. "Not at all." The man's eyes grew wide and he began screaming. Vlad, hearing this, ran out of the bathroom. "Luke, what's wrong!?" Vlad managed to force out, "T-The room.... It's on fire!"

Luke turned around, and screamed when he saw Vlad. "What are you!?" Vlad was just as scared as Luke. "What the hell are you talk-" He feel to the floor, dead. A knife, thrown by Luke was lodged into his forehead. Luke then walked up, shaking. His hallucination had ended, and he was consciously aware of what had just happened. He smiled, his sanity now gone. He took the knife out of Vlad's forehead, and stabbed himself in the stomach several times, coughing up blood in the process. Dementella's sadistic smile widened. "Could I have my knife back?" Luke staggered over to her, and handed her the knife. "Thank you," she stated as she allowed her fangs to grow, and she bit Vlad on the neck, draining some of his blood. She then allowed his dead body to fall to the floor, and walked into the bathroom to clean herself off. She exited the bathroom, looked back at the results of her madness, once again smiled, and left the room.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Just as Steiner pulled out the detonator, his life was cut short by a single bullet to the head. In his time as an NYPD Officer and Detective, and as a US Marine, Kurt had to make many split-second decisions, many of them involving the pull of a trigger. Luckily, the bullet was just enough to end Steiner and save the lives of the bar's patrons. He lowered his gun, sighing.

"I hate killing," he said as he looked at the dead man.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Unfortunately, Steiner is still not arriving at the bar yet, and as he looked at Kurt, he said:

"GOOD LUCK BUDDY!" and drive off, before push the detonate button, destroying one part of the bar. The man that Kurt's shot is none other than Steiner's contact, Nikolai who just want to destroy the apartment.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm

"Reminds me of home." Johann laughed as he palmed the swords and sheathed them. He then grabbed the machine gun and incendiary Ammo, and tucked the pistols into his pockets. "Shotguns were never my thing. Right; standard clean out job. I'll be back in a minute. Keep the car warm." He said as he confidently swaggered his way into the subway where the Dust Man was hiding. Thanks to his days of sword fighting, he fancied himself rather deadly with the Rapier, but not so much with the German sword. He drew it and placed it at his side, preparing for the worst as he wandered down the darkened hallways, Nikolaus scanning the shadows for any Ghouls.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm

"EVACUATE THE BAR NOW!," Kurt yelled, picking up the detonator.

Using his walkie talkie, he proceeded to call in the Bomb Squad. The officers rushed into the bar and began evacuating everyone outside. Soon, emergency vehicles crowded the street, along with DHS vehicles.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Boberskia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Boberskia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Helter:
He watched her from his corner as he imagined all the things he could do to her as a mans voice cam through a microphone from outside "BOMB SQUAD! EVACUATE!" Helter growled in anger as the Kine authorities entered. But then he saw her leave with the Ghoul in tow. He waited 60 seconds before following her out the back door. He intended to at least approach her tonight. Nothing else. He had to at least find out her name...
Last edited by Boberskia on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Seline sat at the stage of the bar as it filled. Sirens were outside, and she hoped her stalker would have been smart enough to not provoke police. Killings outside her bar were messy, and bad for business, and Seline was low enough on money as it was. However, the gunshot that sounded softly inside the bar told her otherwise. It was barely audible with her slightly acute hearing, but the shouts of "Bomb Squad! Evacuate!" Were far from it. And that upset her. Bombs were worse for business...

With a sigh, Seline called her ghoul over, and they began to depart, via the back exit again. It was easier than the crowd and the street. And police were so messy.
Nationstates Ninja

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 pm

"Hallo? Hasslich fickers?" Johann called out mockingly. "Jesus, I thought the bastards would be swarming me by now..."

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:53 pm

After a short search, the Bomb Squad found and defused the explosives. The detonator and the explosives were soon turned over to CSI, along with Steiner and his belongings. As a simple Homicide Detective who happened to shoot the right guy, he would most likely be called to the stand at a trial for his part in the operation.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Metanih
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Seline noted the stalker again. Apparently she was gathering quite a following. This time, she didn't want to play games. She pulled her knife from her boot, and moved back toward the stalker. She was a vampire, if she had to, she would burn blood to catch him. Her ghoul followed, pistol ready, but concealed. "You there!" She cried out in her melodic voice, making it clear she knew the man followed her. Seline knew one thing, but she didn't know that his goal was the same. She knew she was going to confront this one tonight.
Nationstates Ninja

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Russo watched the scene in front of the bar atop the apartment's rooftop. He knows soon or later, the police will search for any of Steiner's relatives.

So, he throw 10 of his grenades to the scene, before shoot 4 police at the scene with his Desert Eagle.

He runs to his armored truck, then drive off to his house.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

The Pink Elephant

A scream rang out, and the music in The Pink Elephant stopped. A woman ran out of the "private area" of the club, barely dressed. The man she was going to "entertain" ran behind her. "There are two dead bodies in room 11!" Immediately, the club was in a panic. Everyone began to rush for the exit, while some of the bodyguards ran to the private area, to check out the room. They also grabbed the woman and man who found the two bodies in order to interrogate them. Dementella calmly walked to the exit with the crowd, and broke left, while everyone either went right, or stayed at the entrance of the club to wait for the police, and spy on them.
Dementella's Haven

Dementella rook another left and was faced with a large brick wall. She effortlessly scaled it, and landed softly. She continued walking until she found the proper alley. She walked up to another wall, but it was a dead end. She bit her thumb and poured allowed some blood to flow out of her veins, into the ground below her. The wall in front of her began to collapse into itself, and it revealed an opening. 40 years of hiding in Manhattan was paying off. She entered and immediately a plate flew at her. She caught it, and calmly said, "Kraven... what did I say about throwing my fine plates?" Kraven shuffled up, nervously. He was a small man, no more than 5 feet exactly."S-sorry my l-lady. But he provoked me!" He said the last sentence with a growl and pointed at another man, Giriko.

Giriko laughed. "Just because you can't take a joke, doesn't mean I provoked you." Kraven snarled even more. "Shut up! My lady, why do you keep this human around!? All he does is destroy your beautiful home!" Dementella sighed. "He's useful. Now please, go run my bath for me." Kraven bowed, looked at Giriko one last time, hissed, and shuffled off to the bathroom.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse