NATION

PASSWORD

Morrowind RP (OOC, Applications)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Morrowind RP (OOC, Applications)

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:03 pm

I've seen quite a few Oblivion-Skyrim RPs around, but none from Morrowind. For those of you who don't know, Morrowind is about the Nerevarine trying to beat Dagoth Ur on an island on Morrowind called Vvardenfell.
This RP is going to be focused around the different factions (the Great Houses, Imperial Legion, Tribunal et al) and their attempts to gain power over the other, as just following the storyline would be relatively simplistic and not using the complex world of Morrowind. If you're really desperate and want to be a free roaming mercenary, go ahead, but try to help out the different factions. I haven't given much detail on what the story will be like, since I hope that it will go 'naturally'.

Application
Name:
Race:
Class (Just what type of person you want to be-doesn't have to dictate skill choices):
4 Major Skills:
Weapon(s):
Armour:
Magic Type ie Destruction (if any):
Appearance-Text or picture:
Quick Biography:
Faction (only ones joinable in the game, please):

If you're struggling for ideas:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Factions and http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Morrowind

Name: Felix Oranius
Race: Imperial
Class: Warrior
4 Major Skills: Long Blade, Athletics, Heavy Armour and Armourer
Weapon(s): Ebony Broadsword
Armour: Full set of Imperial Templar armour and Imperial Shield.
Magic Type:N/A
Appearance-Text or picture: A tall, slim man, with well toned muscles. He has light brown hair, and a scar on his hand from a Skaal during his service in Fort Frostmoth.
Quick Biography: He was born in Pelagiad, an Imperial mining colony, and wanted to join the Legion all of his life. Felix got his wish when he turned 18, and was assigned to Fort Darius where many new recruits experience their first assignment. Felix proved himself time and time again, fighting off Cliff Racers, and the occasional Daedra, from the town of Gnisis. He rose quickly through the ranks, and gained great power and influence in Vvardenfell for the Legion. Now, he is a Knight in the Imperial Knight's Templar of the Imperial Legion and is fighting in Solstheim to expand the Empire's influence on the island. He could be recalled at any time, though.
Faction: Imperial Legion.
Call me what you will. Some people prefer 'Idiot'
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Conoga
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 pm

This belongs in the new forum, Portal to the Multiverse.

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 pm

I know. I just remembered when I posted it. Asking it to be moved now.
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:54 am

*Bump*
Economic Compass