NATION

PASSWORD

Bio Collapse Earth (RP)- Signup

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tyhcoon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Bio Collapse Earth (RP)- Signup

Postby Tyhcoon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 am

The year is 2172.
The world is slowly, but surely, falling. Climate change has affected the world, as methane gases from oil mining have clogged the atmosphere. Plants and animals are dying at an alarming rate, and resources are rappidly declining. Water is plentiful, as long as one is willing to cope with the acid that scorches the skin. Bacteriam populations are on the rise, and sicknessses are spreading.

Two scientists. One hope. Find the cure. The population of humannity faces extinction from this plague. HGA, or Human Genome Activator, has transformed people.....a lot. The genetic structure of these victums has changed so much......they are a different speices. Big. Their skin turns pitch black (not dark). Their eyes get large, and glow a light blue in the dark. Their teeth......oh, their teeth....become large. Sharp. Claws. Predator. This cannot be what humannity is destined for. The victums of this desease are reffered to by scientists as Homo-superum by scientists, or bio-humans, by the public. Most bio-humans are friendly, but some.......have darker purposes.

So, what do you think?

You can be a nation or a person, keep in mind though, the actions of a person will affect a nation, and vice-versa.

For Person

Name
Classification (if you want to be a bio-human, put it here)
Height
Nationality (you can be the nationality of your own nation, if you like)
Other (here, list what you are: troop, citizen, gov offical, etc.)
Background (info about you)

For Nation

NS Name
Nation Name (can be the same if you want.)
Leader Name
Country Background (info)
Other
Unity under Troy, unity is advancement.
The Unified Democratic Republic of Tyhcoon

DEFCON: [2]- Currently rebuilding, peaceful era.
Population: 1 Billion
Leader: President Cord
Military:
Total: 48,864,000
Active: 34,432,000
I am a Democratic Republic nation. I am a supporter in science (yes, I am atheist). I cannot stand people who have no imagination. I enjoy art, science, music, games, drawing, and writing!

Check out my region: Tychrome!

Tyhcoon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyhcoon » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 am

Sparks
Bio-human, really doesn't want people to be afraid of him.
7-8 ft.
Tyhcrome
Used to be in the army, got infected, now a gov. offical
In the army, Sparks got bitten by a bio-human. Doctors suspect that's how he got infected. He slowly changed into a bio-human. The government of Tyhcoon took him in for tests in exchange for money. Sparks now works in government, and knows President Cord very well. He hops one day, they will find a cure to his desease and turn him back human.
Unity under Troy, unity is advancement.
The Unified Democratic Republic of Tyhcoon

DEFCON: [2]- Currently rebuilding, peaceful era.
Population: 1 Billion
Leader: President Cord
Military:
Total: 48,864,000
Active: 34,432,000
I am a Democratic Republic nation. I am a supporter in science (yes, I am atheist). I cannot stand people who have no imagination. I enjoy art, science, music, games, drawing, and writing!

Check out my region: Tychrome!

Return to Portal to the Multiverse