NATION

PASSWORD

Dead Island: The Survivor Stories (IC; Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

SRFS wrote:"Here me out, Don't worry I passe out too. But I had a dream about what you said earlier, catastrophes, the shark merde! (Shit in French) I think something bad's gonna happen, real, real, bad!" Pierre said, trembling.

Will sat up quickly, still frowning as he glared at the french guy. "Yeah? And I think you're drunk. But, okay, what was your vision from beyond?" he said in slightly mocking tone.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

"No need to call me sir, Marine," Scott said. "Gunnery Sergeant."

A lifeguard would approach Pierre as other patrons swam back to the shore upon Pierre yelling about sharks. The lifeguard was obviously an Aboriginine man in his late twenties. He looked at the drunken man through his sports shades.

"Excuse me sir, but did you yell something about a shark?," the Aboriginine asked in a heavy Austrailian accent.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

SRFS
Secretary

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby SRFS » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm

"OK who is is this guy?"
"Anyways Will, people, they weren't people. I saw a drug, some sharks, and when one of these strange monster men things clawed at me, I woke up."

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Nathan looked up at the lifeguard, shaking his head. "No, he just can't hold his liquor, that's all." he said, and Will spoke almost immediately after. "The fact you saw a drug while drunk sums it up, you're hallucinating pal, I musta' scared you out of your wits for a moment, thats all." Will said, before laying back down and shutting his eyes once more.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Luksia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Luksia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm

"No need to call me sir, Marine," Scott said. "Gunnery Sergeant."

"Aye Aye Gunny.", Lukas said, giving him a crisp salute with a small smile.

That was when a lifeguard came running up to the Frenchman, who had been going crazy with his talk and bad things happening.

"Excuse me sir, but did you yell something about a shark?," the lifeguard asked in a heavy Austrailian accent.

"OK who is is this guy?"
"Anyways Will, people, they weren't people. I saw a drug, some sharks, and when one of these strange monster men things clawed at me, I woke up."

So, one of the other men's names was Will, he assumed he was the one sleeping on the surfboard earlier.

"No, he just can't hold his liquor, that's all." Nathan said, and Will spoke almost immediately after. "The fact you saw a drug while drunk sums it up, you're hallucinating pal, I musta' scared you out of your wits for a moment, thats all." Will said, before laying back down and shutting his eyes once more.
Last edited by Luksia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SRFS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby SRFS » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

"OK, OK I'm leaving! But just listen, Will your the person I trust, I know you don't believe me now." And he walked away, not drunk.
Last edited by SRFS on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

"Sir, I can help you to your room," the lifeguard says. "You in the hotel or a bungalow?"

"So what's your rank, Marine?," Scott asked.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

SRFS
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby SRFS » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Pierre sat on his bed until morning, thinking about the dream he just had. He began to think he was crazy himself, but still a part of him thought it was true. He thought of all the times he had used his strong flexible abilities to escape gangs, cops, etc. In Phili, he didn't want to go through the again. "New start right?" He whispered to himself.

Luksia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luksia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 pm

"So what's your rank, Marine?," Scott asked.

"Right below ya Gunny, Staff Sergeant, been a Marine for about 8 years now.", Lukas said. "Were you a Hollywood Marine or a Swampie?" He asked with a chuckle. "My name is Lukas by the way, Lukas Raiden", he added hurriedly before he forgot, reaching his hand out.
Last edited by Luksia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Luksia wrote:"So what's your rank, Marine?," Scott asked.

"Right below ya Gunny, Staff Sergeant, been a Marine for about 8 years now.", Lukas said. "Were you a Hollywood Marine or a Swampie?" He asked with a chuckle. "My name is Lukas by the way, Lukas Raiden", he added hurriedly before he forgot, reaching his hand out.

Scott would give Lukas a firm handshake, looking at him directly in the eyes.

"I was a swampie. What 'bout you?," Scott said. "Name's Scott Walsh."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Luksia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luksia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Luksia wrote:"So what's your rank, Marine?," Scott asked.

Scott would give Lukas a firm handshake, looking at him directly in the eyes.

"I was a swampie. What 'bout you?," Scott said. "Name's Scott Walsh."

"I was Hollywood, Gunny. Still am, in a way, as I am still staioned in San Diego. Anyways, it's nice to meet you Scott. I saw a poster about a concert tonight, are any of you guys going?", Lukas asked everyone, the man he thought was named Nathan hadn't said anything in awhile.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

"Yeah, but I'm goin' to chase some tail," Scott said.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Nathan gazed over at the marine--funny, now they had two--and nodded, remembering the posters for the concert he'd seen. Someone called Sam B who was apparently only famous for one song, 'Who Do you Voodoo.' "Yeah, me and Will are definitely gonna be there, it's been a while since we've even gotten together to do somethin', we're not gonna pass this up." he said with a grin.

Luksia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luksia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

"Yeah, but I'm goin' to chase some tail," Scott said.

Lukas laughed heartily at this comment. "Yeah, I definitly seen some pretty good lookin' ladies around here, if only half of those girls go to the concert, your gonna have a great time!"

"Yeah, me and Will are definitely gonna be there, it's been a while since we've even gotten together to do somethin', we're not gonna pass this up." he said with a grin.

"Alright man, I've never really heard of Sam B, but this seems to be a hotspot for the vacationers around here, so I figured why not, ya know?", Lukas said, with a small amount of his previous laughter still there.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:13 pm

At 9 PM, the party began. The sun had set and hundreds of people were partying at the beach. Almost all of Resort Security was there, making sure that everything went smoothly. They even had a few officers from the BPS there to help with security. In front of the stage, people danced as a local Banoi rock band played some music for the tourists. The multiple bartenders on staff served drinks to the numerous patrons as many drunkenly stumbled onto the dance floor.

On the dance floor as well was Scott, who was dancing with an attractive Brazilian woman who was wearing a bikini. Rather than wearing his swim trunks, Scott was wearing a pair of jean, a brown t shirt, a brown button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his dogtags, his Desert MARPAT cover, and his tan combat boots. In his right hand was a bottle of Blue Moon, which he would periodically take a sip of while dancing.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Nate had come to the party with Will just as planned, but both of them had made last minute plans with two girls whom they both knew well, Nate had called up Karla Fisher, a slenderly built, tan blonde whom he'd known for quite a while and wanted to get together with for a long time, though he never found a chance due to the work he did, and Will had brought along Katrina Lowther, an also slender redhead with just about the greenest eyes anyone had ever seen, who Nate knew well too but never really fell for.

The two couples started the party dancing to some of the music together, having the time of their lives, but both couples eventually went their seperate ways as the party continued, Nate and Karla having ended up on the dance floor for the better part of the night, and Will and Katrina having retreated to a hotel room quite early. Now Nate and Karla found themselves at the bar, Karla leaning with her head on his shoulder as they talked and laughed of various things, each a little buzzed but entirely happy. Though after a few more minutes of this she gazed up at him with a flirtatious grin. "You know, maybe renting out a room wouldn't be such a bad idea after all...Surely Mr. Henderson wouldn't want us disturbing him at this time of night?" Nate had readily agreed to this idea and the two retreated also to their own room for a long night.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:37 pm

At 9pm Mina was in her room in her pajamas while her parents were down at the party. She was told not to open the door for anyone, but that was fine since she had her laptop to keep her busy. However she still felt the grime from the earlier swim which was ruined by that French guy. She sighed. "Shower time". She said and Mina went into her bathroom to bathe.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

After a couple more songs, Scott made his way over to the bar and enjoyed another Blue Moon. A few minutes later, Sam B. walked up onto the stage to perform his world-famous rap "Who Do You Voodoo?". Scott sighed, not being a fan of rap, and simply watched as everyone enjoyed themselves. Scott began to think about this trip's effect on his recovery. For the most part, the vacation was helping him, but he could still hear the sounds of battle and see himself on the front lines whenever he closed his eyes.

In the crowds, a few people were getting rowdy and Resort Security was having to remove some people for hitting and biting others. Aside from this, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Luksia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luksia » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 am

2100 HOURS:

The sun had set and hundreds of people were partying at the beach. Almost all of Resort Security was there, making sure that everything went smoothly. They even had a few officers from the BPS there to help with security. In front of the stage, people danced as a local Banoi rock band played some music for the tourists. The multiple bartenders on staff served drinks to the numerous patrons as many drunkenly stumbled onto the dance floor.

Lukas was sitting in a lawn chair on top of a small hill along the perimeter of the party area, tapping his foot along with the music. He had changed out of his PT (physical training) gear into his more favored civilian attire, which consisted of khaki pants, a tight black sleeveless shirt, and his combat boots. It seemed that the only person that wasn't drunk, or buzzed at least, was him. But that was okay, alcohol never really was his thing. After having that first bad first experience with alcohol when he was a teenager really took all the supposed "fun & glamour" out of drinking. So he always seytled for a cold Pepsi at parties and things like this.

After awhile, Security began removing people a few people for getting too physical on the dance floor.

This was when a woman, a very pretty one at that, approached him. Lukas thought, "Ah shit, I'm gonna end up looking like a idiot, damn. Maybe I could slip away and pretend I didn't notice...Too late, shit."

"What are you doing up here all by yourself cutie?", she asked, she didn't seem drunk.
"Oh me? Ummm, just enjoying the party", Lukas said.
"From all the way up here?"
"Ummm, yeah, it's a good view, and I can hear the music just fine"
"That's true, but what are you doing by yourself? I figured someone as cute you would be down there with a girl at your side."
"Well, you would think that wouldn't you? But..."

A drunken man stumbled up to them, and stood right next to the girl.

"Hey, hows YOU doooin?", he slurred to the girl, turning her around to face him.
"Fine", she replied quickly
"Hows about yous come to my room and I'll ssshow you hows a real man partiesh", he said.
"No, that's okay, I'm with my friend here", she said.

The man all of a sudden turned bright red. He grabbed the girl's arm visciously, about to yell at her.

"You listen here, you sl-" BAM!

Lukas had jumped up with lightning speed and punched the man right in the face, a couple of his knuckles connecting with the man's temple. He fell to the ground, hitting the hard earth below.

"Thanks", the girl sighed, relieved, rubbing her arm.
"No problem", Lukas replied as he picked the man up into a fireman's carry, "I'd better get him to Security so they can take care of him. I didn't hit him that hard, so he should be fine."
Last edited by Luksia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 am

Banoi
Jack je bil videti celoten otok ravno navdušen nad otoka. Je užival neverjetno vzdušje okoli njega polno ljudi, ki iščejo in gledal okoli otoka.Ocean cvetoče z življenjem in njeno neverjetno habitata pod vodo. Jack je bil ves čas brca in teče z nogometom (nogometno žogo) okoli otoka za usposabljanje za svojo nogometno ekipo konkurenčni v svetovnem prvenstvu kvalificirani prihodnji mesec. Jack ljubil letovišče. Ne zaradi bogastva, ki je dala to lepo, ampak v lepoti.
Jack odločilo, da prekine v prostor je živel v pojdite na zabavo. Čeprav bi rad stranko, bi glasno glasbo in stalno pitje ga boli zelo slabo. Želel je, da gledajo drug od njegovih nasprotnikov igrajo drug proti drugemu.

English:

Jack was to see the whole island a big fan of the island. Enjoyed the amazing atmosphere around him full of people looking around and watching otoka.Ocean thriving with life and its amazing underwater habitat. Jack was always kicking and running the football (soccer ball) around the island to train for your football team competing in World Cup qualifying next month. Jack loved the resort. Not because of the wealth that has made this beautiful, but beauty.
Jack decided to stay into the room he lived in then go to the party. Although he would like the party, the loud music and constant drinking would hurt him very badly. He wanted to watch other of his opponents play against each other.
Last edited by TaQud on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:59 am

Earl had tuned out most of the surroundings. The Frenchman had become delusional in his drunkenness, another rough-and-tumble Marine had showed up -- what a surprise -- and eventually a fight had broke out between said Marine and another random drunken beach-goer. Typical of Marines, always sticking up for people and throwing their weight around.

Earl groaned as he saw the elbows and fists begin to fly, and leaned back in his lawnchair. He pushed his feet farther into the sand and took a swig of Bud as the water swirled around his ankles. Paradise, huh? Fuck Paradise.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:01 am

As the party carried on, a drunken man climbed up on the stage and was promptly shoved off back onto the beach by Sam B. After being accosted by a woman and shoved back onto the ground, a police officer walked over and helped the man up. What came next would be something to shock this entire party. As the officer prepared to help the man back to his hotel room, a woman jumped onto his back and bit into his neck. Blood squirted out all over everyone as the officer struggled with the woman, screaming in pain. Everyone around them stopped partying and the attention of the horrified tourists turned to the struggle. Scott looked over and saw this, not knowing what to make of it.

"Bath salts," Scott said.

Two security officers ran over and threw the woman off of the officer, who collapsed to the ground. Another officer crouched down on one knee and began applying pressure to the wound. The other officers there began to clear out everyone, sending them back to their hotel rooms. Suddenly, a man bit into a female patron, causing another scene. While responding to this, the woman who previously attacked the BPS officer bit into one of the security officers, who began punching the woman while his buddy tried to pull her away. The officer that was first attacked soon rose up and bit into the security officer who was previously helping him, tearing into the man with his teeth and hands. Soon, the dance floor became utter chaos as the tourists ran for their lives from the horrifying scene.

Soon, more instances of cannibals began erupting around the resort as the once peaceful tourist trap became a violent death trap. Scott began to run for his bungalow before he was tackled by one of the cannibals. He fought with the cannibal, who attempted to tear open his neck with its teeth. Soon, he was able to kick the cannibal off of him and stand back up. Picking up a nearby beer bottle, he proceeded to smash it over the head of the assailant, who was only momentarily phased by the bottle. Scott was horrified that this surprisingly didn't work. He then grabbed a chair and broke it over the crazed tourist, who still wasn't phased. He was then grabbed by the cannibal and he was able to see the unhuman, feral look in its eyes. He then proceeded to throw the thing over a bar counter. He then took off sprinting back towards his bungalow, promptly being pursued by the cannibal. Luckily, the thing was slammed into by a pickup truck as it chased Scott across the road.

As Lukas carried the man to Security, he was met by a another hostile. This one however was different. It was missing its left arm and had numerous cuts on its body as slowly approached the young Marine, groaning loudly.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 am

The pickup truck was driven by none other than Earl Redford. He had left the beach as soon as he saw the woman assault the officer. He had several grams of the Mary Jane on him and didn't want to be questioned about some fuckin' assault, not when he had the chance of being caught with narcotics. So he had picked up his chair, threw his spent cigarette into the sand, and slipped away unseen. He had missed the first string of attacks, thankfully, but he did not yet know that it was an outbreak, and not more than a single woman attacking a police officer.

The engine of his rented pickup turned over with a grumble, the headlights flickering on as he pulled out of the beach's parking lot. He made his way out of it and was surprised to see people all over the street. What tha hell these'uns doin'? he thought to himself as he weaved through them. And then they began to attack. They threw themselves at the pickup, slamming into the doors, their bloody hands gouging at the windows.

With a loud FUCK!, Earl floored it, engine howling as he tore down the boulevard. Ahead of him, a man was being chased by one of these.. savages. Is that fuckin' Scott?, he thought, recognizing the man's dogtags and USMC shirt. Veering sharply right, the side of his truck slammed into the man chasing him, sending his body flying across the asphalt where it slammed into the side of the sidewalk and remained motionless. Tires squealed as the truck skidded to a halt, and the passenger side door opened.

"Get on in, bud, ah don't know what tha fuck just happened, but ah'm not try'na find out!"

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 am

Scott jumped into the pickup truck and slammed the door shut. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Earl.

"Thank God you came along!," Scott said. "I got attacked by one of those...things. I broke a fucking bottle over its head! It didn't do shit!"

Suddenly, the cannibal got back up and glared at Earl before screaming and charging at him once again.

"We can barricade my bungalow," Scott said. "It's not far from here!"
Last edited by Cylarn on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:26 am

Cylarn wrote:Scott jumped into the pickup truck and slammed the door shut. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Earl.

"Thank God you came along!," Scott said. "I got attacked by one of those...things. I broke a fucking bottle over its head! It didn't do shit!"

Suddenly, the cannibal got back up and glared at Earl before screaming and charging at him once again.

"We can barricade my bungalow," Scott said. "It's not far from here!"

Earl waited for the cannibal to get close, and then swung his door open with all his might. The top frame slammed into the cannibal's forehead, poleaxing it. The savage's knees buckled and it fell backwards, eyes rolled up into the back of its head. Slamming the door shut with a grumble, Earl shook his head and muttered something about Yankees before pulling away from the curb. He lit up another cigarette and offered the pack to Scott, in case he wanted one.

"Well that'un sounds like a right good idea, yessir. Where will ah find this bungylow, huh?"

Taking a drag of his cigarette, Earl waited a moment and then sighed.

"About these.. people.. that're bitin' peoples. Ah dunno what they'za playin' at, but they ain't no normal humans, ain't that fer sure."
Last edited by Sentinel XV on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse