NATION

PASSWORD

School for evolved humans (OOC: Signups for part 2)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:28 am

Agritum wrote:Name:Victoria Swanborough
Power:Ice Manipulation
Appearance:
Biography: Still remaining the funny and flirty English girl of four years ago, Victoria has improved very much her Cryokinesis, becoming capable of even freezing entire rooms with a small gesture. She has since halted her relationship with Gale, but still continues to tease him, showing that she may not have lost all her particular feelings for him. Victoria is still unsure about what she will do after she will graduate from the school, but she's happy that she will finally be somewhat free from the burdens of studying.
RP reference (optional): You know me, Plact.

Yep. Accepted. If you stay on for another half an hour, I'll have the IC up.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:30 am

Plactianation wrote:
Agritum wrote:Name:Victoria Swanborough
Power:Ice Manipulation
Appearance:
Biography: Still remaining the funny and flirty English girl of four years ago, Victoria has improved very much her Cryokinesis, becoming capable of even freezing entire rooms with a small gesture. She has since halted her relationship with Gale, but still continues to tease him, showing that she may not have lost all her particular feelings for him. Victoria is still unsure about what she will do after she will graduate from the school, but she's happy that she will finally be somewhat free from the burdens of studying.
RP reference (optional): You know me, Plact.

Yep. Accepted. If you stay on for another half an hour, I'll have the IC up.

Completely fine. I'll wait :)

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 am

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:55 am

Name: Pedro Ignacio
Power: He's a half dragon. He also has the first 10 of the 100 draconic powers - each one is a "spell" of sorts, which hits things, holds them in place or throws them out the window. His personality changes: Emotion, Reason, Lawful, Chaotic, Good, Evil. Has the sword Gladius Libra which makes those hit momentarily forget their aims and purpose, or Lawbringer which prevents any magic from immobilising or slowing Pedro, or Chaotic touch which causes those hit to lose control of part of their body when struck, or Reasoned strike which "tells" Pedro how to fight, or Faithblade which increases Pedro's power the more he wants or needs to win, or Silver-Steel which burns anything evil it touches, even if the item or person wouldn't normally burn, or The Bloodthirster which gains power as it wounds enemies.

As the power of any weapon save Gladius Libra takes more and more effect, Pedro's form begins to shift. For example, The Bloodthirster will eventually turn him into a daemonic form. It will also prevent him using any other weapon.

If anyone but Pedro uses the sword, it takes the form of Mystery - a sword which has no effect, save that as it is used, Pedro will slowly shift back into his normal form.
Appearance:Brown hair, eyes change with power, Gold wings/tail/claws.
Biography: Born in Oaxaca, Mexico, Pedro was first taken by dragon disciples at the age of 2. He lived like them, fought like them - but never truly became one, by their reckoning. They eventually disowned him, and sent him off to the school for evolved humans.
RP reference (optional): You is be know me.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:56 am

Jormengand wrote:Name: Pedro Ignacio
Power: He's a half dragon. He also has the first 10 of the 100 draconic powers - each one is a "spell" of sorts, which hits things, holds them in place or throws them out the window. His personality changes: Emotion, Reason, Lawful, Chaotic, Good, Evil. Has the sword Gladius Libra which makes those hit momentarily forget their aims and purpose, or Lawbringer which prevents any magic from immobilising or slowing Pedro, or Chaotic touch which causes those hit to lose control of part of their body when struck, or Reasoned strike which "tells" Pedro how to fight, or Faithblade which increases Pedro's power the more he wants or needs to win, or Silver-Steel which burns anything evil it touches, even if the item or person wouldn't normally burn, or The Bloodthirster which gains power as it wounds enemies.

As the power of any weapon save Gladius Libra takes more and more effect, Pedro's form begins to shift. For example, The Bloodthirster will eventually turn him into a daemonic form. It will also prevent him using any other weapon.

If anyone but Pedro uses the sword, it takes the form of Mystery - a sword which has no effect, save that as it is used, Pedro will slowly shift back into his normal form.
Biography: Born in Oaxaca, Mexico, Pedro was first taken by dragon disciples at the age of 2. He lived like them, fought like them - but never truly became one, by their reckoning. They eventually disowned him, and sent him off to the school for evolved humans.

Lol, you just love using Pedro, Jorm?

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 am

Agritum wrote:Lol, you just love using Pedro, Jorm?

And suddenly, Korasila Maind'aigle steps out of the darkness, and shoots you... Only I haven't thought of a superhero ability for her...

And I sometimes use Elena Ignacio...

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 am

Jormengand wrote:Name: Pedro Ignacio

Well, the whole theme here is the fact that you're an evolved human, not a half-human.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 am

Well, the whole theme here is the fact that you're an evolved human, not a half-human.

So he evolved to have wings/tail/claws/etc, then. Acceptable?

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 am

Jormengand wrote:

So he evolved to have wings/tail/claws/etc, then. Acceptable?

Try this instead of your normal power.
Last edited by Plactianation on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 am

Jormengand wrote:
Agritum wrote:Lol, you just love using Pedro, Jorm?

And suddenly, Korasila Maind'aigle steps out of the darkness, and shoots you... Only I haven't thought of a superhero ability for her...

Nice to know.
Is Elena the female counterpart of Pedro?

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:29 am

Agritum wrote:
Jormengand wrote:And suddenly, Korasila Maind'aigle steps out of the darkness, and shoots you... Only I haven't thought of a superhero ability for her...

Nice to know.
Is Elena the female counterpart of Pedro?

Sister. Completely different personality.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 am

Plactianation wrote:
Jormengand wrote:So he evolved to have wings/tail/claws/etc, then. Acceptable?

Try [url=powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Physiology]this[/url] instead of your normal power.

But that's actually being a dragon, which is even less human!

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 am

Jormengand wrote:
Plactianation wrote:
Try [url=powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Physiology]this[/url] instead of your normal power.

But that's actually being a dragon, which is even less human!

It's the ability to turn into a dragon, which is different.

It's your choice, but I would prefer you don't just use the same character that you use in most RP's.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:49 am

Plactianation wrote:
Jormengand wrote:But that's actually being a dragon, which is even less human!

It's your choice, but I would prefer you don't just use the same character that you use in most RP's.

I can make a totally different character if you prefer... Gimme a minute or twenty to work on it...

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:54 am

Jormengand wrote:
Plactianation wrote:

I can make a totally different character if you prefer... Gimme a minute or twenty to work on it...

You have plenty of time, Jorm. I'm sure that Plact isn't denying you the opportunity to use another time Pedro for an RP, but I have to agree with him that I would like to see some variety, everywhere and then.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:58 am

Agritum wrote:
Jormengand wrote:I can make a totally different character if you prefer... Gimme a minute or twenty to work on it...

You have plenty of time, Jorm. I'm sure that Plact isn't denying you the opportunity to use another time Pedro for an RP, but I have to agree with him that I would like to see some variety, everywhere and then.

Silence! You have had your chance, and now I shall inflict high-strung crying anime girl on you!

Name:Korasila Maind'aigle
Power: Whenever she sings any song with words, she has an effect upon the world around her. It is extremely difficult to control, and only has a limited effect.
Appearance:

Biography: Grew up in southern France, and had a fairly normal life, until she found out that her singing had aan effect on things around her. She was packed off to the school for evolved humans, and was an onlooker to the previous events that befell the scool, although her part was forgotten.
RP reference (optional): :evil:

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 am

Jormengand wrote:
Agritum wrote:You have plenty of time, Jorm. I'm sure that Plact isn't denying you the opportunity to use another time Pedro for an RP, but I have to agree with him that I would like to see some variety, everywhere and then.

Silence! You have had your chance, and now I shall inflict high-strung crying anime girl on you!

Power: Whenever she sings any song with words, she has an effect upon the world around her. It is extremely difficult to control, and only has a limited effect.
Appearance:

Biography: Grew up in southern France, and had a fairly normal life, until she found out that her singing had aan effect on things around her. She was packed off to the school for evolved humans, and was an onlooker to the previous events that befell the scool, although her part was forgotten.

So, do you want to be a part of the graduating class, or what? 'Cause they wouldn't take her from her family at the age of 10.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:01 am

Plactianation wrote:
Jormengand wrote:Silence! You have had your chance, and now I shall inflict high-strung crying anime girl on you!

Appearance:

So, do you want to be a part of the graduating class, or what? 'Cause they wouldn't take her from her family at the age of 10.

Her family hated her anyway, so they might well have done. But whatever works...

The Norak Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norak Federation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 am

Plactianation wrote:
The Norak Federation wrote:Name: Gregory Vulcan
Power: Magma Manipulation

Appearance: Tall, well fit, has long black hair, green eyes. Considered handsome to most
Biography: Gregory grew up as a regular child in Nebraska, raised by two parents who beleived in self-enlightenment. In an envirement of extreme boredom, Gregory often went out into the country to meditate, and learn what his parents belived in. However, one paticular day turned to the worst when he was attacked by some bullies he knew in his home town. They did not expect Gregory, who accidentally discovered his 'ability', to melt their shoes by taking the earth underneath them and turning it into magma. When his parents discovered this, they sent him to a school that his father had heard about. A school made for people like Gregory
RP reference (optional):

Only problem with that power is that my character will be able to do everything your character can. If you're okay with this, then you're accepted. If not, then I'll let you change your power.

soory it took me so long to reply. That won't happen again.

that is alright with me.
Last edited by The Norak Federation on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Do not pray for Mercy, for that is begging. God helps those who help themselves. Seize the day, take vengeance, and God will be on your side.
Fantasy Dice Rp sound strike your fancy? Join Now!
R.I.P. Wombat

Rustika
Minister

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

Ill give this a shot

Name: Michael Hill
Power:
Reptilian Psychology Which in turn grants him acces to powers like Gas Exudation and Poison Generation
Appearance:

Biography:
His family comes from a native american reservation, which has somewhat assimilated into modern society. When he was about 12 years old his parents decided to move to Chicago where Michael lived for the next four years until a teacher his school's administration realized he had special abilities and contacted the government, after that Michael soon joined the school.
Last edited by Rustika on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:16 pm

The Norak Federation wrote:
Plactianation wrote:
Only problem with that power is that my character will be able to do everything your character can. If you're okay with this, then you're accepted. If not, then I'll let you change your power.

soory it took me so long to reply. That won't happen again.

that is alright with me.
Rustika wrote:Ill give this a shot

Name: Michael Hill
Power:
Reptilian Psychology Which in turn grants him acces to powers like Gas Exudation and Poison Generation
Appearance:

Biography:
His family comes from a native american reservation, which has somewhat assimilated into modern society. When he was about 12 years old his parents decided to move to Chicago where Michael lived for the next four years until a teacher his school's administration realized he had special abilities and contacted the government, after that Michael soon joined the school.
Jormengand wrote:
Plactianation wrote:

Her family hated her anyway, so they might well have done. But whatever works...

Alright, all accepted.

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

I've got to go. I'll be back online later in the day for me, so anyone who posts will get a reply by tomorrow.

Reselia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reselia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 am

Name: (Lord) Nichas Ainsbury (the Second)
Power: Shapeshifting
Appearance: 152cm, blonde, blue eyes, cute
Biography: Born as a Daemonicus Homo Sapiens, Nicholas was taught the basics of his gift by his parents, Lord and Lady Ainsbury. The pair had nurtured their gifts to a point at which they were too powerful and burnt up when Nicholas was a few days turned 8, after he had been somewhat educated in his power. He is now looked after by a nanny who has always served the family, Maria Mauschetz, and the family butler, James McDonnan. James organised Nicholas' place in the Evolved School for humans.
RP reference (optional): Unfortunately, I stick to F7 RPs, so have no samples as they have all been deleted.
'The people united can never be ignited'~ Guards! Guards! Terry Pratchett

1- 9/11
2- Fighting a war
3- Military Mobilisation (High Alertness)
4- Low Alertness
5- Peacekeeping

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 am

Reselia wrote:RP reference (optional): Unfortunately, I stick to F7 RPs, so have no samples as they have all been deleted.

I can vouch for this... person. Thing.

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:01 am

Reselia wrote:Name: (Lord) Nichas Ainsbury (the Second)
Power: Shapeshifting
Appearance: 152cm, blonde, blue eyes, cute
Biography: Born as a Daemonicus Homo Sapiens, Nicholas was taught the basics of his gift by his parents, Lord and Lady Ainsbury. The pair had nurtured their gifts to a point at which they were too powerful and burnt up when Nicholas was a few days turned 8, after he had been somewhat educated in his power. He is now looked after by a nanny who has always served the family, Maria Mauschetz, and the family butler, James McDonnan. James organised Nicholas' place in the Evolved School for humans.
RP reference (optional): Unfortunately, I stick to F7 RPs, so have no samples as they have all been deleted.

Accepted, but I would prefer it if you would not call evolved humans Demonic humans.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse