NATION

PASSWORD

Convergence <IC | See SignUp to Join>

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Malshan
Senator

Founded: Sep 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Strykla wrote:
Malshan wrote:
Fenrir started in surprise when the human drove the knife into his side. He then snorted in amusement, signaling to Skoll and Hati to stand by and not to rip the human's throat out. "That wasn't nice, human." Fenrir's form shimmered, his mass flowing and rearranging until the shimmering stopped. He was in his bipedal form once more, still sitting on the man's chest. He calmly reach down and grabbed him by the throat before stepping off of him and lifting the human into the air, dangling the human eight feet off the ground.

With his free hand, Fenrir slowly pulled the knife out, wincing slightly as it came free. His wound smoked and sizzled as the skin morphed, covering the hole. Fenrir examined the blade, noting the design and shape before seeing an identical shape on the human's side. He took the knife and put it inside its sheath before bringing the human down to eye level, at about seven feet.

"Now then, Mortal. Who and what are you? And why do you tempt my taste buds?"

Arclight had thought the knife would kill it: the blade was a foot long, easily enough to get to the organs. Why in God-

He was interrupted when the wolf started to shimmer, and, to the jaw-dropping amazement of Arclight, was both a human and a dog at the same time - And then, as if that wasn't enough, acted as though what should have been a mortal stab as nothing more than a splinter. If he hadn't been so amazed, he would have thanked him for putting the blade back.

And then, he was lifted in the air. Bad. He didn't much notice the pumpkin exploding. Arclight, Groves Harlech, was Force Recon before being recruited to the Ghosts: He could, within rights, beat just about any human enemy. And here he was, lifted right off the ground, nuclear warhead, pack, and everything.

But Ghosts worked in teams.

Apex had, by that time, set up the M99. He pushed in a ball round - Too bad they didn't make .50 BMG hollow points - And closed the bolt. At this distance, it wasn't even a shot. Heck, the sight zoomed in too much: He had to throw it aside, in his rush to aid his comrade.

Alien was just sighting in on the crazy women over the lake: He Was just raising his rifle, this one loaded with hollow points. And Adder was sprinting down the side of the beach. As Apex squeezed on the trigger, aiming for the asshole attacking his friend(Whatever it was), he said, "Fuck you...." And, like that, the .50 BMG round exploded from the barrel.

Fenrir's head snapped up at the sound of the shot, just before the round hit him and knocked him off his feet. He dropped the human as he fell, a sizable hole in the side of his head. Skoll and Hati leapt forward immediately at the sound of the shot, racing toward the shooter at high speeds as if they were still pursuing their old marks, the sun and the moon.

Fenrir's head twisted and cracked as his neck repaired itself, the broken vertebrae cracking back into formation and sealing themselves. The hole in Fenrir's head shimmered and disappeared as the skin and fur grew back around it.

Fenrir stood and glared down at the human on the ground. He opened his mouth farther than any human could and roared at the human, picking him up and throwing him into the shallows of the lake before charging after Skoll and Hati, intent on killing whatever had caused him pain.

His senses soared as he smelled the air, tracing the smell of chemicals back to where the sniper was. It had better have a good excuse by the time he got there.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
A certain therianthropy thing.
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:
You catch on quick. That's why I like you. :)
I'm kidding of course you aren't a thing. You're a person.

Dude, don't insult the werefurry.

Rupudska wrote:RP Sample: Let me in, or we take another third of Mexico.
Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias
"Lupus magnus est, lupus fortis est, lupus deus est."
I'm an atheist, transhumanist, asexual, cladotherian (Canini) male.
Also known as Canarius, your friendly-ish dog person Lycanthropic American.
Kshrlmnt wrote:Malshan

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Malshan wrote:
Strykla wrote:Arclight had thought the knife would kill it: the blade was a foot long, easily enough to get to the organs. Why in God-

He was interrupted when the wolf started to shimmer, and, to the jaw-dropping amazement of Arclight, was both a human and a dog at the same time - And then, as if that wasn't enough, acted as though what should have been a mortal stab as nothing more than a splinter. If he hadn't been so amazed, he would have thanked him for putting the blade back.

And then, he was lifted in the air. Bad. He didn't much notice the pumpkin exploding. Arclight, Groves Harlech, was Force Recon before being recruited to the Ghosts: He could, within rights, beat just about any human enemy. And here he was, lifted right off the ground, nuclear warhead, pack, and everything.

But Ghosts worked in teams.

Apex had, by that time, set up the M99. He pushed in a ball round - Too bad they didn't make .50 BMG hollow points - And closed the bolt. At this distance, it wasn't even a shot. Heck, the sight zoomed in too much: He had to throw it aside, in his rush to aid his comrade.

Alien was just sighting in on the crazy women over the lake: He Was just raising his rifle, this one loaded with hollow points. And Adder was sprinting down the side of the beach. As Apex squeezed on the trigger, aiming for the asshole attacking his friend(Whatever it was), he said, "Fuck you...." And, like that, the .50 BMG round exploded from the barrel.

Fenrir's head snapped up at the sound of the shot, just before the round hit him and knocked him off his feet. He dropped the human as he fell, a sizable hole in the side of his head. Skoll and Hati leapt forward immediately at the sound of the shot, racing toward the shooter at high speeds as if they were still pursuing their old marks, the sun and the moon.

Fenrir's head twisted and cracked as his neck repaired itself, the broken vertebrae cracking back into formation and sealing themselves. The hole in Fenrir's head shimmered and disappeared as the skin and fur grew back around it.

Fenrir stood and glared down at the human on the ground. He opened his mouth farther than any human could and roared at the human, picking him up and throwing him into the shallows of the lake before charging after Skoll and Hati, intent on killing whatever had caused him pain.

His senses soared as he smelled the air, tracing the smell of chemicals back to where the sniper was. It had better have a good excuse by the time he got there.

Minimal effect on target. Apex wanted to call down some FPF on this guy. The .50 BMG was the best large-caliber bullet ever made! How was this thing not dead? He half pulled the bolt back before he saw two others mutts racing towards him. "Relocating!" He covered himself in the active camouflage cloak and leapt over the log. The cloak was not 100% effective but just fine for somebody who only glanced in his direction. But, as he'd seen before, they didn't work against dogs.

He raced over to Alien, who was just about to fire his own round, and yelled in the man's face: "Two on the left!" Wordlessly, the big sapper shifted his aim with the grenade launcher underbarrel attachment. He fired one HE shot, designed simply to explode and fragment, to where Apex had yelled.

Adder, meanwhile, had hit the deck, making himself a very small target. As soon as he saw the wolves pass him, intent on their other target, he got back up in time to see that huge thing toss Arclight into the water. Adder took a knee, sighted up as the roar rang in his ears, and sprayed twenty rounds. They went astonishingly fast: Caseless ammunition didn't need to waste time ejecting spent shells.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Strykla wrote:
Malshan wrote:

Minimal effect on target. Apex wanted to call down some FPF on this guy. The .50 BMG was the best large-caliber bullet ever made! How was this thing not dead? He half pulled the bolt back before he saw two others mutts racing towards him. "Relocating!" He covered himself in the active camouflage cloak and leapt over the log. The cloak was not 100% effective but just fine for somebody who only glanced in his direction. But, as he'd seen before, they didn't work against dogs.

He raced over to Alien, who was just about to fire his own round, and yelled in the man's face: "Two on the left!" Wordlessly, the big sapper shifted his aim with the grenade launcher underbarrel attachment. He fired one HE shot, designed simply to explode and fragment, to where Apex had yelled.

Adder, meanwhile, had hit the deck, making himself a very small target. As soon as he saw the wolves pass him, intent on their other target, he got back up in time to see that huge thing toss Arclight into the water. Adder took a knee, sighted up as the roar rang in his ears, and sprayed twenty rounds. They went astonishingly fast: Caseless ammunition didn't need to waste time ejecting spent shells.

The HE round impacted directly between Skoll and Hati, knocking them off course and sending them plowing through a tree which stopped them cold. The two wolf gods slumped to the ground dazed from the impact, their fur burning where shrapnel had hit them. The fire burned them as quickly as their abilities healed them, slowing their regeneration.

Fenrir twitched as all twenty rounds impacted his chest and drilled through, exiting out of his body through his back. He laughed before calling out to the human, "I AM A GOD! You cannot hope to kill me." His face contorted as the flesh steamed and grew back over his wounds, fur sprouting out of the pores. "Stupid mortal. You cannot kill a god." he muttered as he hefted a large log and threw it lengthways at the Ghost.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Rupudska wrote:You're NS's Wolfman, therefore your argument is negated due to bias.
"Sarcasm works so much better when you can look down your fire-breathing nose at someone." -Callistan Sairias

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Malshan wrote:
Strykla wrote:Minimal effect on target. Apex wanted to call down some FPF on this guy. The .50 BMG was the best large-caliber bullet ever made! How was this thing not dead? He half pulled the bolt back before he saw two others mutts racing towards him. "Relocating!" He covered himself in the active camouflage cloak and leapt over the log. The cloak was not 100% effective but just fine for somebody who only glanced in his direction. But, as he'd seen before, they didn't work against dogs.

The HE round impacted directly between Skoll and Hati, knocking them off course and sending them plowing through a tree which stopped them cold. The two wolf gods slumped to the ground dazed from the impact, their fur burning where shrapnel had hit them. The fire burned them as quickly as their abilities healed them, slowing their regeneration.

Fenrir twitched as all twenty rounds impacted his chest and drilled through, exiting out of his body through his back. He laughed before calling out to the human, "I AM A GOD! You cannot hope to kill me." His face contorted as the flesh steamed and grew back over his wounds, fur sprouting out of the pores. "Stupid mortal. You cannot kill a god." he muttered as he hefted a large log and threw it lengthways at the Ghost.

"Shit."
Adder dove to the side; the log clipped his helmet, nearly clotheslining him, but he caught himself. He sighted in again and fired off the thirty other rounds - They didn't do much more.
Arclight, who had shrugged off the pack and given himself a hit of artificial adrenaline, unsheathed his Parang and charged at the brute. "Eat this, you mother!" Even on his lame leg, he still managed to dive at it and stab, draw, stab. Stabbing it enough might work.
Alien, meanwhile, ejected the spent shot and, working as fast as he could, put another one in the muzzle, while Apex had revealed himself and took out his sidearm, an MP5K. The tiny submachine gun probably wouldn't do much, and at this range, not more than a few bullets would actually hit - But all he was trying to do at this point was buy time. Another HE shell sailed, this one exploding in airburst.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Strykla wrote:
Malshan wrote:[spoiler]

"Shit."
Adder dove to the side; the log clipped his helmet, nearly clotheslining him, but he caught himself. He sighted in again and fired off the thirty other rounds - They didn't do much more.
Arclight, who had shrugged off the pack and given himself a hit of artificial adrenaline, unsheathed his Parang and charged at the brute. "Eat this, you mother!" Even on his lame leg, he still managed to dive at it and stab, draw, stab. Stabbing it enough might work.
Alien, meanwhile, ejected the spent shot and, working as fast as he could, put another one in the muzzle, while Apex had revealed himself and took out his sidearm, an MP5K. The tiny submachine gun probably wouldn't do much, and at this range, not more than a few bullets would actually hit - But all he was trying to do at this point was buy time. Another HE shell sailed, this one exploding in airburst.
[/spoiler]

Fenrir looked down to see the human with the knife pounding him with it. He chuckled in amusement once more and backhanded the human before leaping after the one with the rifle, dodging the HE grenade's blast and managing to avoid most of the shrapnel. "Humans....you cannot kill me. Cease your senseless fighting and come out. I will not kill you unless you persist. On my word as a god of the Aesir."
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 am

Malshan wrote:
Strykla wrote:"Shit."

Fenrir looked down to see the human with the knife pounding him with it. He chuckled in amusement once more and backhanded the human before leaping after the one with the rifle, dodging the HE grenade's blast and managing to avoid most of the shrapnel. "Humans....you cannot kill me. Cease your senseless fighting and come out. I will not kill you unless you persist. On my word as a god of the Aesir."

Adder was quickly running out of options. He'd just emptied half a mag of hollow point shots into this thing, whatever it was. And it barely flinched. Not to mention surviving a .50 BMG to the head. If he had a thermos of napalm, it might be different, but he didn't.... And it wasn't.
What was it they'd always taught him? If you're out of options, you're looking at the problem wrong. He didn't see any way to get out of this. They just didn't have the firepower: Well, they did, but the minimum safe distance for a W48 was a long ways off.

And he decided they didn't have any other choices. He didn't like it(actually, he hated it) but there wasn't any other choice. "Hold fire!"

And his Ghosts did as they were told. "Adder, what the fuck?" Alien demanded. "We can get these assholes!"

"No, we can't. Form on me."

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:50 am

Fenrir looked up as he ceased to be pelted with bits of metal, noting that the scent-traces of the soldiers had paused, seeming to confer with one another. "Good. Now then, how about you come out of hiding and we discuss your little....mistake. Thor would like you four, but that is not the issue at hand. Who are you and why did you attack me and my family?"
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 am

Morpheus had observed from the sidelines, watching as the humans used primitive versions of his own technology. His weaponry was far superior to their own, using high-velocity nitron/plasmid point rounds with integrated railgun technology. In short, his firearms could -- and would -- put these others to shame. His sensors scanned rapidly, quickly logging and profiling each of the newcomers, "Ghosts", as they were called.

They know nothing of being a Ghost, thought Morpheus, They do not even possess cloaking capabilities.

Stepping forward with his Phaeston raised and ready -- his onboard integrated targeting system locked onto the "Ghost" whose statistical chart identified him as "Adder", their leader -- Morpheus called forth.

"Why do you attack in such an unprovoked manner."
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 am

"New target! Three o'clock!" Adder was flanked by Alien and Apex; Arclight was still down. Alien, on the side, took aim with the MR-C. A little Mexican Standoff, but the Ghosts probably wouldn't win.

Adder had his rifle half-raised. "Arclight! You good?" Before he was answering any questions, he wanted to know his rifleman was okay. "I'm up. I'm fucked up, but I'm up."

"Alright. Stand down Ghosts." They lowered their weapons - But they were smart enough not to engage safeties. "You attacked my friend over there. Allow me to get to him, and we may not be so fucking hostile."

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:15 am

Strykla wrote:"New target! Three o'clock!" Adder was flanked by Alien and Apex; Arclight was still down. Alien, on the side, took aim with the MR-C. A little Mexican Standoff, but the Ghosts probably wouldn't win.

Adder had his rifle half-raised. "Arclight! You good?" Before he was answering any questions, he wanted to know his rifleman was okay. "I'm up. I'm fucked up, but I'm up."

"Alright. Stand down Ghosts." They lowered their weapons - But they were smart enough not to engage safeties. "You attacked my friend over there. Allow me to get to him, and we may not be so fucking hostile."

"I'm afraid you have the order of events wrong. He came over to us and began giving orders as well as threatening our well-being with his....what is it? Some kind of metal tube that spits metal pieces." Fenrir rocked back on his legs and emitted a low rumbling subsonic growl which emanated through the forest, calling Skoll and Hati back to him.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Teotan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Teotan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 am

Facility

Fray Felicidad heard gunfire and shouting. He wasn't worried, it would have been cartel members most likely. He readied the FAL, running out. He knew he should tell them he was leaving, but it would ruin his stealth. Whatever was out there was mad and armed with guns. Wolf man would be able to hold them off. But he wasn't human or gifted in the arts of gunfire and modern ass kicking. He didn't know guns. Fray Felicidad did.

He ran towards the door, and saw some soldiers. They were armed better than every man in Nicaragua combined, hell, better than the Mexican army. Super Soldiers notwithstanding. He wasn't sure whether to aim or not, instead jumping up onto the shed soundlessly. He lay prone, waiting for any reaction from the combatants.

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 pm

"Whatever he did, it's done. All I want to do is get to my friend." Adder wasn't used to talking like this, but what did he expect? Was he dreaming? Wolfmen were for wild-ass fantasy stories. He-

"Another target!" He looked over; his eyepiece painted in where the other Ghosts' rifles were pointing, and saw it too. "Get your friends to back off. There's that robot and now this guy. Just get them to lower their weapons and we'll do the same."

Malshan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Malshan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Strykla wrote:"Whatever he did, it's done. All I want to do is get to my friend." Adder wasn't used to talking like this, but what did he expect? Was he dreaming? Wolfmen were for wild-ass fantasy stories. He-

"Another target!" He looked over; his eyepiece painted in where the other Ghosts' rifles were pointing, and saw it too. "Get your friends to back off. There's that robot and now this guy. Just get them to lower their weapons and we'll do the same."

Fenrir shook his head. "Not my friend. He's....a soldier who didn't shoot at me as soon as he saw me." Fenrir looked at Morpheus to check his understanding before turning back to the soldier right in front of him and the soldier talking to him. Looking down at the soldier at his feet, Fenrir reached down and hefted him, carrying him forward and setting him down gently in front of the other Ghost before turning around and walking back.

Fenrir suddenly turned, his ears swiveling to catch the sound of breaking twigs. "Do not shoot. These are my children." he said as two shapes burst out of the woods, passing within inches of the Ghost and stopping next to Fenrir. "Father...We've finished scouting. Small wounds only. Quickly healing." said Skoll in English.
ET IN ARCADIA EGO
*sigh*
My factbook
Rupudska wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:

Teotan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Teotan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Strykla wrote:"Whatever he did, it's done. All I want to do is get to my friend." Adder wasn't used to talking like this, but what did he expect? Was he dreaming? Wolfmen were for wild-ass fantasy stories. He-

Forest

"Who me? Little old innocent me with my little innocent automatic rifle? I didn't open fire on random people once I'd appeared."

He aimed his FAL at a target, noting their advanced technology. They all aimed at him, clearly thinking six hundred bullets beat twenty. They were right, but in their world. Here, elephants pranced around the sky as a definition of normal. Cities moved. Fray Felicidad dropped down behind the shed. He put the rifle back in the bag, pulling out his dual .44 Magnum chambered Smith & Wesson Model 29s. They brought too much tech to this shootout. He brought brawn, and a touch of original sanity.

"Oh no. So if anyone should be taking a maldito break, it should be you."

He put a foot out before pulling it back suddenly. They didn't know what he looked like. If they saw his parody of the modern world, they would pull the trigger truce be damned. Something needed to be done to make things at peace. 

"Alright, put the weapons down. The wolf and his friends will not hurt you. Neither will the dragon."

He slid a flare out of a shoulder pocket of his cassock, in case all went wrong. He needed to make a statement. Bracing himself against the thin shed, he hoped they couldn't see him. Impossible, really.

"Now, I've had a helluva experience with the military. Don't trust them. Can't. Too volatile. Too human and corruptible. So why don't you put your weapons on safety and drop them? I'll come out, we par-lee."
Last edited by Teotan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Adder scanned around. This guy, the only other human, was talking about dragons as he was ducked behind the shed. His mind went back into the soldier mode: With hollow point shots, they probably wouldn't go all the way through corrugated tin.

His mind snapped back as the wolf-man placed Arclight in front of him. "Apex. See him." The sniper nodded: They were all trained in first aid.

Now Adder and Alien were the only ones with guns up. They might beat shed guy, but definitely not wolf-man.... He didn't know about that robot. He hadn't loaded the tungsten carbide-tipped armor piercing rounds, but Alien had his underbarrel GL. Maybe, probably not.

But to answer the human's question; "You can have our weapons when you fuckin' shoot us. And we both know that's not gonna work. How about you come out, and we'll lower our guns...." Adder and Alien did so, the latter slowly.
Last edited by Strykla on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:11 pm

When the small ball called Wheatley asked the group if any of them had reservations in regards to entering the facility, Howard already knew what answer he was going to give. He wasn't going to back off from this adventure just because of this Gladys. He was Howard Alt-Eisen, the Legendary Whitesmith, after all.

"No, I have no reservations." He stated. Then, after seeing Ai head out to solve a dispute in the surface, Howard turned to Wheatley once again. "So... Wheatley, right? Do we just go on without Ai for now?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Teotan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Teotan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Strykla wrote:Adder scanned around. This guy, the only other human, was talking about dragons as he was ducked behind the shed. His mind went back into the soldier mode: With hollow point shots, they probably wouldn't go all the way through corrugated tin. 

His mind snapped back as the wolf-man placed Arclight in front of him. "Apex. See him." The sniper nodded: They were all trained in first aid. 

Now Adder and Alien were the only ones with guns up. They might beat shed guy, but definitely not wolf-man.... He didn't know about that robot. He hadn't loaded the tungsten carbide-tipped armor piercing rounds, but Alien had his underbarrel GL. Maybe, probably not.

But to answer the human's question; "You can have our weapons when you fuckin' shoot us. And we both know that's not gonna work. How about you come out, and we'll lower our guns...." Adder and Alien did so, the latter slowly.

The quiet whisper of a sound of guns being put down slowly was unmistakable. With his enhanced hearing, it was unmistakable. He had heard it in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, even Peru and Colombia. That was not the sound that the fight was over. Oh no. It was the sound of calculating minds ready to negotiate, not men scared shitless from the beautifully horrible terrors of war. Fray Felicidad had to give them and their trainers credit. Few men could be thrown into another universe and be ready to go out guns blazing. 

He stood up, all six feet of him. He wondered what they would say to the image of a cassock enshrouded man with a yellow smiling executioner's hood, and a bag of guns. Although they had handled the nature of the the jump, that was nature. To see a man satirizing the wrongs of the world in a dark and violently symbolic way was a whole other field in a different sport. Mankind reacted to the savagery of nature because it was beastly. But when someone called man savage, they would be  seen as the savages. Walking around the shed, he put the guns in his bag. 

"Señores y señoras, what we have here is a failure to communicate. Now, let as all rejoice and figure out what the fuck is going on."

Fray Felicidad held his hands up, then shook them in the jazz hands gesture, smiling behind the smiling yellow hood. Judging by the technology they were lavished with, they were reasonable and trusted men. No insignia meant black operations. He was beginning to like them. They had no incentive to be "morally right" per society, and were also controlled like starved hounds. They had no way they could exploit their situation without revealing themselves. The perfect weapon. He knew, he had been one. 

Mewsland
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mewsland » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 pm

"No, you don't, Howard." Ai seemed to pop back into existence right behind the Legendary Whitesmith. "Sorry, had a little trouble on the surface."
The Ascendancy of Cártána
Any and all dates I use in MT and PMT RPs on the Diplomacy forums are on the Cártányne calendar. See this factbook for details.
I return at long last to P2TM: At the Gates of Elysium, the first part of a new planned series titled The Elysium Variations developed in collaboration with Zarkenis Ultima & Sovreignry, is open now!

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 am

"We heard, quite the commotion they were causing topside. New eh...stranded characters?" he asked as Ai returned, finding a difficult way to refer to the people that seemingly just dropped out of the sky into her realm.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

"So," said Blair as the hate-shield around her faded away, "I suppose that we should introduce ourselves. I'm Blair, magical cat extraordinaire. Who might all of you be? Oh, and by the way, where are we and why are we here?"
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Howard heard Ai's voice behind him, and turned around, only to see the Hell Girl standing right there behind him, as if she had never left. He just assumed it was part of her power and let it be.

"That's alright. Now that we are together at last, we should continue." He said, and then kicked Wheatley lightly. Though for Howard, that would still probably send Wheatley flying a good way forward. "Lead the way, Wheatley! For Midgard!" He shouted, before noticing the consequences of what he'd done.

"Oh, great. Wait up!" He said, following Wheatley.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse