NATION

PASSWORD

4E 193: An Elder Scrolls RP (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Tue May 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Britcan wrote:Matthias sighed at the Nord's stunt. "These elves are not our enemy." He said, hoping his Nord accent and clothing would mean the Nord would be less hostile to him. "Showing off like that is a bad idea anyway. If you waste your energy showing off then you will have less for a fight." His attention was then drawn to an Imperial who appeared to be trying to sell them stuff. "The security here is not so good. A simple blacksmith has walked right into our base of operations without so much as a challenge." Matthias said, mildly amused. "In any case I am not in need of any forged items. I'm sure anyone who does can meet you at your forge." He said looking around at his future companions. He walked over to the door and held it open for the man. "Would you kindly leave us to go about our business?"

simple blacksmith no my freind i have done what you do now and paid my price now i think ive earned the right to try and sell somthing and im not selling you forged goods im selling you magic items i have aqiured wile a merc better than whant may here use i dont use them anymore just my shield armor and snow madian here."he sadi as he pated his sword and turned back to his ale
A Heretic may see the truth and seek redemption. He may be forgiven his past and will be absolved in death. A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Alrainia wrote:The Argonian smirked, barring a few sharp teeth from between his scaly lips, but for the most part it was a friendly one. "My friend, do you see this bow?" he asked, nodding towards the longbow he held in his hand, standing it up. "It's string is as taught as the skin across a man's bone, it is as accurate as any weapon in the land, magical or otherwise, and it was hand crafted by the greatest scaled-smiths in Black Marsh and beyond, better than the usual bows all the way to Akavir perhaps. And it was made from the finest wood available. No, I am in no need of weapons or armor, but I may need a quiver of arrows." he said, taking the quiver he had on his back off.

He counted them, and slid it back onto his back. "I don't think I'll need anything."

Elic look at him and all you can see is his one eye he points to the sword and shiedl on his back "you paid for yours with money i paid for mine with blood and and eye yours may be one of the best but the truly best is earned in blood and battle." Then turns and looks at the other man "sir i have had a room here for 5 days i came to get an ale and saw potential business now i think all of you can relate to that" and with that he turned sat and stared at his ale mug as if thinking.

Okan-Re chuckled. "If they truly were the best you wouldn't be in such bad shape Nord, fierce battle or no." he said, dismissing the man as he slung the bow across his back once more. "That business aside, when are we going to depart on this eh...greedy man's adventure?" he asked, kicking his leather boots onto the table he'd relocated to from the bar.
Last edited by Lancearc on Tue May 29, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 am

Scarlet walked up to the gate of the imperial city and looked at the guards. He was hoping that the guards wouldn't know who he was due to his past. When he saw that the guard didn't know him he walked into the imperial city. He walked around the city with ease, since he has been here many times. He walked up to the boarding house and entered. He looked around and saw other mercers. He was really just in this for money. He was pretty sure these people will know what thief's guild member looks like. He walked to a wall and leaned against it. He loved his amour since it was mainly glass.

ooc: best I can do right now. Have to go to school. I'll make it better later!
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Alrainia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alrainia » Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 am

Elic look at him and all you can see is his one eye he points to the sword and shiedl on his back "you paid for yours with money i paid for mine with blood and and eye yours may be one of the best but the truly best is earned in blood and battle." Then turns and looks at the other man "sir i have had a room here for 5 days i came to get an ale and saw potential business now i think all of you can relate to that" and with that he turned sat and stared at his ale mug as if thinking.

Okan-Re chuckled. "If they truly were the best you wouldn't be in such bad shape Nord, fierce battle or no." he said, dismissing the man as he slung the bow across his back once more. "That business aside, when are we going to depart on this eh...greedy man's adventure?" he asked, kicking his leather boots onto the table he'd relocated to from the bar.[/quote]
he looked down his fetures still hidden by his masked helm "you call me nord i am no nord and no matter how good my gear was or is it wouldnt have helped few others would have made it out" he was still sitting with his ale but didnt finish it he put down some gold peices and looked at the redguard "if you may before you leave stop by me cart i hvae somthing to give you"
(ok OOC:my person is wearing a mask and what you can see is scar you cant tell if hes young or not)
A Heretic may see the truth and seek redemption. He may be forgiven his past and will be absolved in death. A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor.

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Wed May 30, 2012 8:25 am

Matthias watched the blacksmith carefully. He wasn't sure if he could be trusted. After watching the man for a few more seconds Matthias sat down next to the Argonian, concluding that the man wouldn't be stupid enough to try anything when faced with such a well-armed group. He saw a man walk in wearing a full set of glass armour. Matthias shook his head. He'd never understood why people wore that stuff, it was far too flashy. Matthias recognised the man's face from somewhere. He racked his brains trying to remember where he remembered him from. He'd seen the man a while ago while he was staying in Riften. He'd seen the man in the ragged flagon. 'You're from the thieves guild!" Matthias exclaimed, jumping out of his seat. "What are you doing here?"

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Kliner
Secretary

Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kliner » Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am

"Well, here we go." Savos said quietly to himself as he approached the gate to the Imperial City. He entered the city with no trouble, which for him was better than expected. The large city confused him, and it didn't help that this was his first time in the Imperial City. After wandering around for what had seemed like hours to him, he finally found his way to Luther Broad's Boarding House and quietly approached the others, hoping none of his soon to be comrades would talking to him so soon.
Your friendly neighborhood cynical asshole

Knoxidus
Civilian

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Knoxidus » Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 am

"This blade is one that can only truly be wielded by a true Nord, no Mer can wield it."

Rotating the sword in his hand, it glistened to reveal images of the past, present and future. A sharp grin struck his face, and looking up, he identified several new members of the company.

"You see, this is no ordinary blade. This was once the blade of the legendary Gjermund Oak-Heart, a hero in his long-forgotten time. Reforged using the flames of the Skyforge itself, it was witnessed a 'rebirth', becoming stronger than ever before, its balance reaching perfection."

He swung it in a rapid circular motion, then flicked his wrist in order to form an infinity symbol. The trail created by its red aura lingered for a few minutes before dissipating harmlessly.

"With the help of those at the College of Winterhold, its strength, flexibility and sharpness has been vastly enhanced. A blade truly fit for Talos himself."

After this moment of glory, he sheathed his weapon. His gaze soon become fixated upon the Breton.

"I understand that it was not so long ago that your race was not so distinguishable from the Mer. However your accent tells me that you are not from High Rock, but rather Skyrim. You may not be Nord physically, but I sense that you are, in some manners, a Nord at heart."

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

After an understated meeting in the Wawnet Inn, Jo'Rak knew what he had to do. Donning his armour outside the inn, and away from the eyes of Imperial guards, he entered the city. The armour wasn't necessary for his current mission; it just felt like a second skin to him, and he felt naked without it. All he had to do was listen in to a conversation that was in Luther Broad's Boarding House. He knew little of what he would hear, but what he did know was that there were 10 great adventurers from all of the 10 races brought together. It probably wasn't for a picnic.
Jo'Rak decided to listen in through the window. He could easily deal with the guard downstairs, but would rather not let the mercenaries know that they had been compromised. The wall was an easy climb for Jo'Rak, but the hard part was not being noticed. There was undoubtably a skilled spy in the group, who would be listening out for intruders, so his job would be more difficult. But Jo'Rak suddenly had an idea. He climbed the rest of the building, and slipped down the chimney so that he was only a few feet from the mercenaries. The solid stone chimney breast muffled his movements, but he could still hear them through the upstairs fireplace. His only problem now would be them lighting a fire.
Call me what you will. Some people prefer 'Idiot'
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Britcan wrote:Matthias watched the blacksmith carefully. He wasn't sure if he could be trusted. After watching the man for a few more seconds Matthias sat down next to the Argonian, concluding that the man wouldn't be stupid enough to try anything when faced with such a well-armed group. He saw a man walk in wearing a full set of glass armour. Matthias shook his head. He'd never understood why people wore that stuff, it was far too flashy. Matthias recognised the man's face from somewhere. He racked his brains trying to remember where he remembered him from. He'd seen the man a while ago while he was staying in Riften. He'd seen the man in the ragged flagon. 'You're from the thieves guild!" Matthias exclaimed, jumping out of his seat. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? I'm here to do some work. It was getting slow at the guild." he looked at Matthias strait into his eyes and then started to walk up to him. He then said, "Just to let you know, I wasn't always in the thieves guild. But the members in that are probably out to murder me now. Also, I could've came in here undetected. But I didn't! I may be a thief but I can be trusted." He was now behind him and started to say, "Besides, I'm also a enchanter. Almost everything I have is enchanted. Also, being in the guild allows me to see a lot of things, public and private, I've been to more places then you probably." He was now ready for almost anything.
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Time guards of shadow wrote:"What do you think? I'm here to do some work. It was getting slow at the guild." he looked at Matthias strait into his eyes and then started to walk up to him. He then said, "Just to let you know, I wasn't always in the thieves guild. But the members in that are probably out to murder me now. Also, I could've came in here undetected. But I didn't! I may be a thief but I can be trusted." He was now behind him and started to say, "Besides, I'm also a enchanter. Almost everything I have is enchanted. Also, being in the guild allows me to see a lot of things, public and private, I've been to more places then you probably." He was now ready for almost anything.

"I've had dealings with you thieves before. That's how I recognised you: I saw you in the flagon." Matthias said, turning and looking the thief straight in the eye. "You are undoubtedly a useful and very resourceful bunch to have on the team. But if one thing is certain it's that you can never, ever, be trusted." He repeated the thief's trick, walking around him to make him feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. "The reason you're here isn't because you want to work in a non-criminal profession. You are only here because the guild is falling apart. When the ship begins to sink the rats jump ship. Isn't that right?" He stopped walking around the thief, stopping right in front of him. "And don't ever presume that you know where I've been."

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Ricot
Attaché

Founded: Apr 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ricot » Wed May 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Britcan wrote:
Time guards of shadow wrote:"What do you think? I'm here to do some work. It was getting slow at the guild." he looked at Matthias strait into his eyes and then started to walk up to him. He then said, "Just to let you know, I wasn't always in the thieves guild. But the members in that are probably out to murder me now. Also, I could've came in here undetected. But I didn't! I may be a thief but I can be trusted." He was now behind him and started to say, "Besides, I'm also a enchanter. Almost everything I have is enchanted. Also, being in the guild allows me to see a lot of things, public and private, I've been to more places then you probably." He was now ready for almost anything.

"I've had dealings with you thieves before. That's how I recognised you: I saw you in the flagon." Matthias said, turning and looking the thief straight in the eye. "You are undoubtedly a useful and very resourceful bunch to have on the team. But if one thing is certain it's that you can never, ever, be trusted." He repeated the thief's trick, walking around him to make him feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. "The reason you're here isn't because you want to work in a non-criminal profession. You are only here because the guild is falling apart. When the ship begins to sink the rats jump ship. Isn't that right?" He stopped walking around the thief, stopping right in front of him. "And don't ever presume that you know where I've been."

Horatio had been making small talk with Anaril before paying attention to Matthias and Scarlet's conversation. Hearing the word 'Thieves Guild' she immediately turned her head. As the two had begun to argue, she decided to step in.
"Aye lay off the Guild like that! Our luck had just run dry thats all!"

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 2:57 pm

'Now now, cut the chatter. I'd like to speak' Anaril said, rising to his feet and hushing the disputes. He checked the crumpled parchment that listed the Mercs, and ticked off the final name. 'Well, it appears most of us have found the Inn, and our all in good condition. Shall we embark?' he checked the map and began to dot lines across the road to skingrad with a ink of dark crimson. 'Id like to raise my glass before we leave.' he announced, hoisting his wine above his head.'To a safe journey, and dangerous adventure' he said, before chuckling and sipping his wine down.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Wed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Britcan wrote:"I've had dealings with you thieves before. That's how I recognised you: I saw you in the flagon." Matthias said, turning and looking the thief straight in the eye. "You are undoubtedly a useful and very resourceful bunch to have on the team. But if one thing is certain it's that you can never, ever, be trusted." He repeated the thief's trick, walking around him to make him feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. "The reason you're here isn't because you want to work in a non-criminal profession. You are only here because the guild is falling apart. When the ship begins to sink the rats jump ship. Isn't that right?" He stopped walking around the thief, stopping right in front of him. "And don't ever presume that you know where I've been."

"Well here what I used to do, I used to be in the dark brother hood! But I decided to leave them after a failed job. So I'm prepared for anything. Mainly since if I'm not careful they will kill me! I'm way different from other thieves. Anyways, it's getting could in here mainly because of this amour." He walked over to the fireplace to light it. He then said, "So, anyone else could?" He said changing the subject.
I will join any rp.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:'Now now, cut the chatter. I'd like to speak' Anaril said, rising to his feet and hushing the disputes. He checked the crumpled parchment that listed the Mercs, and ticked off the final name. 'Well, it appears most of us have found the Inn, and our all in good condition. Shall we embark?' he checked the map and began to dot lines across the road to skingrad with a ink of dark crimson. 'Id like to raise my glass before we leave.' he announced, hoisting his wine above his head.'To a safe journey, and dangerous adventure' he said, before chuckling and sipping his wine down.

Okan-Re raised his own glass. "Aye, it'll be a true and great miracle if we can slip the Commentaries away, right from under the nose of the cult itself. Might as well be trying to kill their god!" he said, downing the last miniscule sip of wine he had left. "So, obvious question, how long should the route we are using, that is accounting for any traveling difficulties and foolish bandits take?" the Argonian asked, gazing towards the man who was marking on the map.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Wed May 30, 2012 3:18 pm

"I'd rather you didn't light the fire. The weather here is far to warm for my liking as it is." Responded Matthias over his shoulder while toasting with the others. "I'd like to know a bit more about the overall plan first." Said Matthias, turning back to the High Elf. "Call be overly cautious, but I like to know what I'm doing before I charge on off to do it. I know that you are well informed but I don't even know where I'm going and what we're getting. I was just told to be here at this time to earn some coin. Even when we all know what's going on we still need to plan a route and gather supplies before we run off into the wild."

Gideus
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gideus » Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Kimor grabbed one of the bottles, and walked over into a corner. Popping the cork open, he took a long drink from the bottle.

"So, what are we all here for? I hear it's a heist of some sort?" he asked, his voice probably only reaching those not directly involved in the argument with the Nord who seemed a little insecure. Leaning back in his chair, he put his legs up on the table and took another drink of wine.

"Also, I salute whoever chose this wine... Excellent vintage." he said as he got out a pipe made from blackened wood and stuffed a little bit of tobacco into it and, using the very basic magic available to almost all people, ignited it with a spark of flames. He puffed on the pipe, and the pungent, cigar-like smoke wafted from where he was.

He listened as one of the men described what they were doing and where they were going first. Taking another puff off his pipe, he got up and walked over to the map.

"Ah... Hammerfell. Not the biggest fan of the port cities, but it is a nice place to visit. Also, yes, please get off the case of the Thieve's Guild... Not all of us are bad. While I am no longer with them, I am not wanted by them either, and I still like them. However, that armor... How can you sneak in it? One stray ray of light and that glass would light up the room. At least my blades..." he said, pulling one out of his boot, "Are darkened."
Last edited by Gideus on Wed May 30, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass(12/18/12)
Economic Left: 5.75
Social Libertarian: 6.87
This represents my nation, Gideus, as well as me.

Torcularis Septentrionalis wrote:Everything you said is perfect.

Those who ignore history's lessons in the ultimate folly of war are forced to do more than relive them ... they may be forced to die by them. - Dan Simmons, The Fall of Hyperion

My opinion on feminism, MRA movements, and other similar movements.
I DO NOT use NS statistics, unless specifically requested to do so for individual RPs. Rest assured I will not godmod, I will use logic.

Nationalist State of Knox
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist State of Knox » Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Gideus wrote:Kimor grabbed one of the bottles, and walked over into a corner. Popping the cork open, he took a long drink from the bottle.

"So, what are we all here for? I hear it's a heist of some sort?" he asked, his voice probably only reaching those not directly involved in the argument with the Nord who seemed a little insecure. Leaning back in his chair, he put his legs up on the table and took another drink of wine.

"Also, I salute whoever chose this wine... Excellent vintage." he said as he got out a pipe made from blackened wood and stuffed a little bit of tobacco into it and, using the very basic magic available to almost all people, ignited it with a spark of flames. He puffed on the pipe, and the pungent, cigar-like smoke wafted from where he was.

He listened as one of the men described what they were doing and where they were going first. Taking another puff off his pipe, he got up and walked over to the map.

"Ah... Hammerfell. Not the biggest fan of the port cities, but it is a nice place to visit. Also, yes, please get off the case of the Thieve's Guild... Not all of us are bad. While I am no longer with them, I am not wanted by them either, and I still like them. However, that armor... How can you sneak in it? One stray ray of light and that glass would light up the room. At least my blades..." he said, pulling one out of his boot, "Are darkened."

"How many Thieves Guild members or former Thieves Guild members do we have going on this expedition? I'm starting to think that I'm the only honest soul here!

His legs beginning to ache after standing in one spot for over half an hour, he located a nearby stool and promptly sat down. Before him lay a wide selection of wine and mead. Grasping the handle of a tankard, he began to examine the contents, almost repulsed by what was inside.

"Mead"he spoke quietly at first, only to shout the remainder so all could hear "Mead! Weakens the senses and makes a warrior vulnerable to being overcome with his repressed feelings. Truly a man's bane."

He slammed the tankard down, and twisted his head.

"I really can't see how any true warrior can drink it before a combat situation. And the Breton is correct, Elf, what of our supplies?"
Last edited by Nationalist State of Knox on Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Aru 17, 2467 BC 10:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Knox.
Biblical Authorship
God is Malevolent.
Bible Inaccuracies
Ifreann wrote:Knox: /ˈɡɪl.ɡə.mɛʃ/
Impeach Enlil, legalise dreaming, mortality is theft. GILGAMESH 2474 BC

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Wed May 30, 2012 11:13 pm

'Do not fret.' the elf said, his expression unscathed. 'We have sufficient food and water in packs at Wawnet inn. Sufficient for the road to Skingrad anyway.' Anaril cleared his throat, spreading the map broad over the table, Pullimg taut all the creases in the paper. 'Once we reach Skingrad, we will most likely stop for the night. From there, we will take a minor track through the West Weald until we reach the Hammerfall border.' he shifted his finger to trace the route over to the border. 'Once we're in Hammerfell, Rihad should be in our sights.'

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm

"I see." Said Matthias, carefully following the proposed route with his eyes. "That seems reasonable enough." He looked up at the High Elf's face. "Are we to walk or ride to Hammerfall? If we are riding then I expect some of us will need to find horses." His voice grew slightly accusatory. "More importantly you still haven't told me what object we are supposed to be seeking. That's quite an important detail. " The Breton raised an eyebrow, looking slightly suspicious. "Or is there some reason you don't want us to know what you're planning?"

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Thu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

'How not? It should state the information on your invitation...' Anaril trailed off, pulling out his invitation. At the bottom of the note, it read To seek the works of Mankar Camoran, with great reward. 'See? You really should try to have a keen eye for these things. Nonetheless, We'll be riding to Skingrad with ponies arrange at The Chesnur Handy Stables, but once we trek through the Weald, we're on foot'

Vahvanti
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vahvanti » Thu May 31, 2012 4:33 am

"Why must we ride to Skingrad?" Alif called out from the back of the room. "Hammerfell is to the far west, so it would be more sensible if we crossed Chorrol first."

"There's also another problem with our little trip," the Redguard continued as he walked over to Anaril's map. "The guards at the border have been turning way visitors from Hammerfell ever since the White-Gold Concordat, and the only available points of entry are through High Rock and Skyrim: That's north of Cyrodiil for your information."
Puppet nation of Plaath.

Priory Academy USSR
Senator

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Priory Academy USSR » Thu May 31, 2012 8:21 am

Time guards of shadow wrote:"Well here what I used to do, I used to be in the dark brother hood! But I decided to leave them after a failed job. So I'm prepared for anything. Mainly since if I'm not careful they will kill me! I'm way different from other thieves. Anyways, it's getting could in here mainly because of this amour." He walked over to the fireplace to light it. He then said, "So, anyone else could?" He said changing the subject.

Jo'Rak felt the heat from the fire almost instantly. It was bearable for now, but it would soon get too hot. He didn't want to leave, as he was so close to finding out the reason for the expedition, but he feared he might have to if the temperature continued to rise. Luckily, Jo'Rak came up with an idea just in time. His grasp of magic was near nothing, but he knew some basic spells, which was just what he needed. One of Jo'Rak's spells was a frost attack. It was near useless, and would probably only annoy the target, but it was what he needed. Jo'Rak took a deep breath, and cast it upon his tail, the coldness flowing to up to counteract the heat. He couldn't keep it up forever ,though, as his magical grasp was weak and his tail might be permanently damaged. Jo'Rak just had to wait and hope the information was given before he would have to flee.
Call me what you will. Some people prefer 'Idiot'
Economic Compass
Left -7.00
Libertarian -2.67

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 am

Matthias rolled his eyes. "Of course I read the bloody invitation. You'll be surprised to know that not all of us are scholars and know who the hell Mankar Camoran is or what his works were. So if you wouldn't mind explaining what the hell they are it might be helpful." Matthias turned his head to the Redguard. "You are the native of that region, you should know it better than us." He turned back to the High Elf. "If what he says is true then we have two options; head south and hire a ship or head north and access Hammerfall via Falkreach. The second option is cheaper and considerably less easily noticed. We also several people familiar with Skyrim and none familiar with the sea as far as I'm aware. It may also take more time, although that depends on the winds."

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 am

Britcan wrote:Matthias rolled his eyes. "Of course I read the bloody invitation. You'll be surprised to know that not all of us are scholars and know who the hell Mankar Camoran is or what his works were. So if you wouldn't mind explaining what the hell they are it might be helpful." Matthias turned his head to the Redguard. "You are the native of that region, you should know it better than us." He turned back to the High Elf. "If what he says is true then we have two options; head south and hire a ship or head north and access Hammerfall via Falkreach. The second option is cheaper and considerably less easily noticed. We also several people familiar with Skyrim and none familiar with the sea as far as I'm aware. It may also take more time, although that depends on the winds."

"Haven't you ever heard the old tales? Of the Hero of Kvatch and his using Camoran's own writing...The something Commentaries, to bring down the Mythic Dawn and Mehrunes Dago?" the Argonian mumbled, gazing down at his boots with crossed arms and a nod. "And surely the Nord here has at least some knowledge of the sea? They're a sailing raised, they got here to Tamriel by sailing, and I've seen so damn many in port towns of Cyrodiil I'll guess that at least one has been on a boat." he said, raising his eyes to gaze at the Nord.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 am

Edit: :palm: Accidentally posted instead of saving a draft.

"You seem to be under the impression that Nords sail more than they really do. They may have got to Tamriel by ship but most now live firmly on solid ground." Mathias replied dismissively. "I do not concern myself with the past." Matthias replied with a wave of his hand. "What is done is done and there is no sense dwelling on it. I do, of course, know about the Hero of Kvatch and I know that he saved many people and defeated Mahrunes Dagon. How he defeated him is not of my concern." Matthias crossed his arms. "Since you seem so knowledgeable about everything why don't you simply just tell me what we're going after?"
Last edited by Britcan on Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse