NATION

PASSWORD

63n3515 - Chapter 1: Cartel Chronicles (New, Open IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed May 30, 2012 4:31 am

Josh was quite pleased with his progress so far. Not only had he united the cartels, he had convinced the mad policeman to take over the force and wage a war against them. Now only the last stage of the preparations remained, the superhuman component. Rumors of a superhuman causing a fire in the forest interested him, and one of him had gone to investigate it.

Suddenly Jane appeared nearby, jumping out of a black hole in the air, and she was dragging along someone else, the man he had seen being dragged away by cartel goons earlier. A very interesting development, to say the least.

"Hello, Jane," he said, walking over to her and gesturing at the man, "who is this?"

Reselia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reselia » Wed May 30, 2012 4:35 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:Josh was quite pleased with his progress so far. Not only had he united the cartels, he had convinced the mad policeman to take over the force and wage a war against them. Now only the last stage of the preparations remained, the superhuman component. Rumors of a superhuman causing a fire in the forest interested him, and one of him had gone to investigate it.

Suddenly Jane appeared nearby, jumping out of a black hole in the air, and she was dragging along someone else, the man he had seen being dragged away by cartel goons earlier. A very interesting development, to say the least.

"Hello, Jane," he said, walking over to her and gesturing at the man, "who is this?"

"I think he's a Cartel member - but I'm not quite sure. As it is, I saw him being dragged away by police, on the orders of George I'm so bloody wonderful Poulos and Veronica, so I felt like giving him a bit of a slap in the face. I think he'll wake soon though, so I came to ask your advice - since Greene is an egotistical maniac."
'The people united can never be ignited'~ Guards! Guards! Terry Pratchett

1- 9/11
2- Fighting a war
3- Military Mobilisation (High Alertness)
4- Low Alertness
5- Peacekeeping

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 am

"Interesting," Josh said, making a small movement with his arm. Jane and the man disappeared, and Josh sat down again, muttering something about damnable criminals and returning to eating his omelet.

At the same time Jane and the man reappeared in an empty office in downtown Miami, and Josh along with them. "Sorry for that," he said with a grin, "but I didn't think it would be wise to talk in George's house. You made the right call, Greene would probably go on a rant about his own greatness and then try to kill you."

He observed the man, "I'm not sure if he is a cartel member, but if George wants him gone that is reason enough to protect him. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but most of this city's problems are caused by men like George. Rich assholes who believe that they can buy power and privilege, that the rules don't apply to them. We should try to wake our friend, see what he has to say."

Reselia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reselia » Wed May 30, 2012 4:54 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:"Interesting," Josh said, making a small movement with his arm. Jane and the man disappeared, and Josh sat down again, muttering something about damnable criminals and returning to eating his omelet.

At the same time Jane and the man reappeared in an empty office in downtown Miami, and Josh along with them. "Sorry for that," he said with a grin, "but I didn't think it would be wise to talk in George's house. You made the right call, Greene would probably go on a rant about his own greatness and then try to kill you."

He observed the man, "I'm not sure if he is a cartel member, but if George wants him gone that is reason enough to protect him. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but most of this city's problems are caused by men like George. Rich assholes who believe that they can buy power and privilege, that the rules don't apply to them. We should try to wake our friend, see what he has to say."

"Damn true if you ask me... even though the Cartels go a little far, getting rid of people like George is no bad thing. Hmmmm, that gives me an idea. I'll need to talk to Greene. Could you attempt to wake him while I'm gone? I'll only be a couple of universes and/or blocks away if you need me." replied Jane. She then self-imploded and travelled to some other universes - along the way she picked up some kind of strange cube, which she had no idea how to use. It was, of course, an item, and it seemed there was a button on the left side. She'd have to try that later. After a while, however she returned to the mansion and asked Greene a question, quite direct: "Do you believe that George or the Cartels would be the better choice in what seems to be the upcoming War of Superpowers? Or what would you be doing?
'The people united can never be ignited'~ Guards! Guards! Terry Pratchett

1- 9/11
2- Fighting a war
3- Military Mobilisation (High Alertness)
4- Low Alertness
5- Peacekeeping

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:"Interesting," Josh said, making a small movement with his arm. Jane and the man disappeared, and Josh sat down again, muttering something about damnable criminals and returning to eating his omelet.

It had been a few hours since the initial attack on the police station had occured and since then, Simon had been busy. Almost every station in the city had been transmuted into an arny of copies and hardly anyone had even noticed. The people in this city hardly noticed anything if you were quiet enough.

As Simon and his small group marched on, he pulled out the card that the man named Omega had given him. He turned it over to see the number and then pulled out his phone and called.

"Hello, this is Officer Simon Finn, are you there?"
Very soft
Song

Zamantula
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zamantula » Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

James's stomach grumbled as he passed by the resturant. The smell of frying potatoes and cooking meat wafted from inside, and despite being extemely past curfew, James could not deny his stomach. After the SUV sped away, he had tried asking around about it and who it belong to, but no one said anything other than, "You don't want to know". Now, James was lost and had no idea where that guy was. James pulled out his wallet and headed inside the resturant; he needed a burger and time to think.

Of course, it was never that easy. At the counter, a masked man was screaming at the guy behind the counter, probably the cook, and had his gun placed firmly against the head of a young women. James didn't understand what the guy was saying; it sounded like Spanish, but with English mixed in. The guy turned his head and saw James, and immediately pointed the gun at him and screamed at him. James, intially shocked, regained his composure and glared at the masked man. The man responded by pulling the trigger. The gun roared; both the woman and the cook winced, but James didn't move or react. The man, suprised that James was still standing, fired again and again, Nothing happen. James yawned. The man, looking scared, reached in his coat for something. He still fumbling for it when the cook, having grabbed a broom, wacked him on the head. Normally a broom wouldn't have done much damage, but the cook must have been some kind of bodybuilder, because the man went down and stayed down. The woman grabbed the gun and pointed it at the man lying on the floor, while the cook ran back to the kitchen, probably to call the police. James, looking a lot more calm then he felt, sat down and grabbed a menu. His hands shook as he read.
Shaun Batime,
Zamantulan Ambassador to the WA

My region: Zaklenite Territories.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or the others crazy? -Albert Einstein

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Unknown

Somalian Pirate States
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Somalian Pirate States » Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

CoolLand wrote:As George was leaving, he said, "Hey, you need a ride, we should leave.", said George

"Shhh"

Josh whispered

"No thanks, I have my own ride."

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 am

Katyuscha wrote:It had been a few hours since the initial attack on the police station had occured and since then, Simon had been busy. Almost every station in the city had been transmuted into an arny of copies and hardly anyone had even noticed. The people in this city hardly noticed anything if you were quiet enough.

As Simon and his small group marched on, he pulled out the card that the man named Omega had given him. He turned it over to see the number and then pulled out his phone and called.

An elderly man sitting alone on a bench in a marina reached down to answer his cell phone when it started ringing, a jaunty little tune breaking the relative silence among the deserted boats. A smile played across his lips when he listened to the man on the other end.

"Yes, this is Omega," he answered, "I understand that your recruitment drive is going quite well. Are you ready to make the first strike yet?"

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Katyuscha wrote:It had been a few hours since the initial attack on the police station had occured and since then, Simon had been busy. Almost every station in the city had been transmuted into an arny of copies and hardly anyone had even noticed. The people in this city hardly noticed anything if you were quiet enough.

An elderly man sitting alone on a bench in a marina reached down to answer his cell phone when it started ringing, a jaunty little tune breaking the relative silence among the deserted boats. A smile played across his lips when he listened to the man on the other end.

"Yes, this is Omega," he answered, "I understand that your recruitment drive is going quite well. Are you ready to make the first strike yet?"

"Almost, I've ... I mean WE have only one more station to go. It's amazing how little the people in this city notice. Ive been walking around with dozens of trasmuted police and no one's said anything. Haha, Americans."

Simon looked back at the group of copies that followed him and grinned.

"I'll just be about another hour and then we'll be all ready for business."
Very soft
Song

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Katyuscha wrote:"Almost, I've ... I mean WE have only one more station to go. It's amazing how little the people in this city notice. Ive been walking around with dozens of trasmuted police and no one's said anything. Haha, Americans."

Simon looked back at the group of copies that followed him and grinned.

"I'll just be about another hour and then we'll be all ready for business."

"Good work, Simon," the elderly man said, "I have identified several key businesses used as fronts and money launderers by the cartels. As soon as you are ready I will send you the list. Once we take down their supply lines we can target them directly."

The list he had compiled included dozens of businesses, everything from restaurants and mechanics to money lenders were included on it. Several of them were directly owned by cartel members or their families, including one upscale restaurant named Ta-boo.

Ricot
Attaché

Founded: Apr 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ricot » Wed May 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Zilka tried to go through a break in the defense, but by the time she saw an opening. It appeared everything had settled down, and she saw Geogre walk away from the scene. She sighed, an opening for her to see if spirits could truly be controlled and the chance had been lost. Slightly annoyed she walked back to where the car had been parked, only to see it gone. Totally missing with no note or ticket or warning.
"Oh good lord George is going to kill me."
Realizing she didn't have anybody's number, and not wanting to put her cousin in danger by asking him to pick her up. She decided to walk, 'hey someone'll will find me at some point right?', she thought.

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

CoolLand wrote:
8:00 PM, NBC News

"Hello, this is Brian Williams on the ground again, in Florida. This time, in the Everglades National Forest, a large forest fire occurred, burning 150 acre of forest before it was stopped. Discovered was a body, and reports are saying this body may have been one of a superhero. I am here tonight live with Florida Wildlife and Fishing boss, Jeff Fisher. Jeff, what happened today?", asked Brian Williams

"Well, Brian. We up here in Tallahasse were shocked at the burning our the Everglades National Forest. We believe this fire was intentional, and that it was done by a human. A super powered human...", said Jeff with his Southern accent

"So Jeff. You're telling me that a superhero did this? I think this just amplifies concerns that the SuperPower Lottert should be closed, as riots are occurring throughout the nation, and world demanding the closing of this lottery, due to all of the events that have happened because of this.", said Brian Williams, as he turns to the camera...

"Now America. Do you believe that the SuperHero Lottery should be closed? Answer now at NBC.com. Up next, the super-powered rescue puppy that capture the world's attention, and hearts.", said Brian Williams, as they cut to commercial

Jeeves was shocked as he was was shocked at this news, he hoped that George and Veronica would be alright after the shooting incident...

"Thank you so much, Chief Lee.", said George, to the Chief of Police for Palm Beach, as Max was dragged away in handcuffs.

"Thank god that's over. Well, we better go bloody home, don't you agree?", said George, as Veronica and him got into the Lamborghini Aventador, and the cartel members were questioned...

Soon, they drove home, and parked the car. George put the keys away, and sat down on the couch.

"We are so lucky we survived that. I wonder why that guy even did that? I don't even run the bloody company or anything! Well, we should be safe here, they don't know where I live, this house isn't even under my name, I put it in my dads, so nobody could find me. Anyway, I think I need a drink, what about you?", asked George to Veronica

Frowning, Veronica said "I need to lie down in bed."

She had no idea that the situation had gotten this bad. Sure, the cartel violence was a little played out, but superhuman involvement was one step too high. Veronica had to do something now, or pay the consequence of sitting by idly. She then locked eyes with George and sternly spoke.

"...After some rest, we're going after the cartels."
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.
Niece: Hetalia Dakota
Chaotic neutral til I'm gone for good!

I wrote:Bitch, please!

Zamantula
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zamantula » Wed May 30, 2012 6:03 pm

The police still had not arrived by the time James finished his meal. The cook and young woman, who turned out to be a waitress named April, were axiously waiting for an officer to arrive to pick up the masked man, who was tied up and sitting behind the counter, grumbling; in the meantime, James asked the cook about the cartel. The cook gave him a look, and reached over the counter, pulled out a sheet of paper, and started writing out something.

The cook handed the paper to James, and said, "This address is a couple blocks over. It's a car repair shop. Supposedly, a cartel member owns it." James took the paper and left twenty dollars on the table next to the dirty dishes.

As he walked out, the cook called to him. "Hey kid, don't do this. Those bastards will tear you apart the minute you ask about anything."

James smiled and kept on walking toward the auto shop. Sure, he knew the cartels were dangerous and that he had no idea how to fight. But he couldn't just walk away and leave that man to whatever fate the cartel had planned for him.

James approached the shop. The lights were still on, but the door was locked with a "Closed" sign in the window. James phased through the door and into what looked like the office area. He phased through the nearby wall and found himself in the repair room. Cars of all types were present. To one corner, a man was leaning over the front of an hatchback, whistling.

James took a deep breath and tapped the man on his shoulder. The man jumped, then turned and yelled, "What du fuck! Can ju see the sign? We're closed!" He turned back to the car, and James swore he heard the man say "Fucking gringo!". James put his hand on the man's shoulder again, and the man suddenly started to sink through the floor. James and man both went wide-eyed. "What da fuck?!" screamed the man. "What did you do?"

James wiped the shocked look off his face and, trying to look as menacing as possible, responded, " Tell me about the cartel you work for, or else you'll have to learn how to fix cars without a torso."

The man's eyes went wide again and he said, "I dunno anything about no fucking cartel. Get me the fuck out of the floor!"

Before James could respond, he heard the door being smashed in. Great , thought James. Someone else.
Shaun Batime,
Zamantulan Ambassador to the WA

My region: Zaklenite Territories.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or the others crazy? -Albert Einstein

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Unknown

CoolLand
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby CoolLand » Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:
CoolLand wrote:
8:00 PM, NBC News

"Hello, this is Brian Williams on the ground again, in Florida. This time, in the Everglades National Forest, a large forest fire occurred, burning 150 acre of forest before it was stopped. Discovered was a body, and reports are saying this body may have been one of a superhero. I am here tonight live with Florida Wildlife and Fishing boss, Jeff Fisher. Jeff, what happened today?", asked Brian Williams

"Well, Brian. We up here in Tallahasse were shocked at the burning our the Everglades National Forest. We believe this fire was intentional, and that it was done by a human. A super powered human...", said Jeff with his Southern accent

"So Jeff. You're telling me that a superhero did this? I think this just amplifies concerns that the SuperPower Lottert should be closed, as riots are occurring throughout the nation, and world demanding the closing of this lottery, due to all of the events that have happened because of this.", said Brian Williams, as he turns to the camera...

"Now America. Do you believe that the SuperHero Lottery should be closed? Answer now at NBC.com. Up next, the super-powered rescue puppy that capture the world's attention, and hearts.", said Brian Williams, as they cut to commercial

Jeeves was shocked as he was was shocked at this news, he hoped that George and Veronica would be alright after the shooting incident...

"Thank you so much, Chief Lee.", said George, to the Chief of Police for Palm Beach, as Max was dragged away in handcuffs.

"Thank god that's over. Well, we better go bloody home, don't you agree?", said George, as Veronica and him got into the Lamborghini Aventador, and the cartel members were questioned...

Soon, they drove home, and parked the car. George put the keys away, and sat down on the couch.

"We are so lucky we survived that. I wonder why that guy even did that? I don't even run the bloody company or anything! Well, we should be safe here, they don't know where I live, this house isn't even under my name, I put it in my dads, so nobody could find me. Anyway, I think I need a drink, what about you?", asked George to Veronica

Frowning, Veronica said "I need to lie down in bed."

She had no idea that the situation had gotten this bad. Sure, the cartel violence was a little played out, but superhuman involvement was one step too high. Veronica had to do something now, or pay the consequence of sitting by idly. She then locked eyes with George and sternly spoke.

"...After some rest, we're going after the cartels."

George never thought that the cartels would go this far, he didn't even understand what that fellow who tried to kill him and Veronica wanted. Why did he want to kill him? George thought. He never fired anyone, because he didn't even work at Poulos Electronics, but when his father died, he would become the CEO, but for now, his father was alive, and at the helm of the company. As George was thinking this, Veronica said something shocking, though it sounded crazy, he agreed, and he said...

"Deal. We have to kill those wankers, and restore law and order to Miami, and Florida.", said George, as he got up, and walked away...

"Follow me.", said George, as he led Veronica to the safe room, soon hey came TI the door, a large steel door that looked similar to a door from Star Trek.

Soon, George put his eye in front of a strange scanner, and a robotic voice said...
"Access Granted Mr. Poulos."

As the doors slid open, hundreds of weapons were visible, from Ak-47s, to mini guns, to pistols, and swords, there were tons of weapons.

"Should we take the armored Range Rover, I can attach some of these guns to that, or should we take the armored helicopter with guns and missiles attached to fight the assholes?", asked George
A wise man once said, capitalism don't work for everybody baby.
Proud Founder of The Union of Socialist Nations, The International Space Agency, and The Region of Georgeland.
DEFCON- 12345

RIP Coolboygcp, unjustly banned March 12, 2012, by Naka. Also add 3256 posts to post count, and please call me Coolboy, or Coolboygcp.
Communist Coolboycp
Hope Isles
And many more secret alts...

Erryeah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erryeah » Wed May 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Darkened Solace

Flicker, flicker, dark, flicker, dark, dark, flicker, went the red agonizing light along with its strobe light accomplice creating much torture for its focused victim before them, a destroyed young woman. The subject at least used to be considered a woman but, now all that remained was a near empty husk with little life left in it had it not been for the accumulated hatred. Flicker, flicker, dark, flicker, dark, dark, flicker, a silhouette walked out from behind the woman whose eyes were held open by a mechanical device that pushed in just enough to not allow the eye to roll back into the woman's head. Even the eyelids had been cutoff not once but on multiple unexplained occasions. Water dripped onto the woman's forehead and traveled numerous paths down the slightly angled corpse. "Now, my dear all you have to do is tell us who you work for and all this will go away."

Tabitha snarled under the deeply inserted feeding tube that routinely spilled the most dreadful black sludge like clockwork and spat through her nose a stream of mucus and blood. "How dare you! Time for your favorite." Tabitha then heard a heavy lever click into position and immediately recognized the sound she had heard many times before. The lever that sent untold amounts of electricity throughout her body. One moment she could have swore she heard in muffled voices, "I just don't get it. How can anyone survive 500,000 or more watts of power?" This was, however, what seemed to be ages ago.

Today was different, especially after the nose shot. The silhouette decided to turn on the lever but, continue to dial up the intensity and kept up and kept upping the intensity until the knob broke and continued still. "Mother of God what have you done! She will die!" Tabitha's muscles had reached a point of contraction to where they began to rip through her skin. Her pale white skin now hanging from her by the shreds and laced in thick rolling cauterizing blood began to pile on the floor all the way up until the leads that connected her blew up. The electricity finally stopped but, Tabitha had been violently disfigured. She looked like her entire insides and outsides had been blasted across the room. Yet, she still had not died. No, she had been filled with such intense inescapable pain that all she could do was let out a silent agonizing cry.

"Ah look she died."

"Fuck you...you killed her!"

"It's fine. She was scheduled to be trashed today anyways. This just makes it easier. Go ahead and gather her up and throw her into the furnace."

The people in the room turned on the lights in the white walled lab with their faces completely disguised except for their eyes. They slowly gathered Tabitha into a large plastic tub. Tabitha felt every single cut at her cauterized self to the floor, walls, and ceilings. Soon the scientists in their lab coats were satisfied with the amount of bodily tissue in the tub. "Okay off to the incinerator."

Down five flights of stairs and into the inferno went Tabitha and the tub. The tub melted away quickly in the intense heat. Tabitha began to feel even parts of herself melt away inside there.

But, then a spark of energy surged through her stronger than the electricity she felt earlier, hotter than the fiery inferno, brighter than the lights, wetter than the slow dripping droplets, and thicker than the air she had breathed in. Tabitha's body began to reform and withstand that flame. She burned white hot. Hot enough to burn the fire of the furnace. The furnace disintegrated as well as the walls of the basement. Tabitha felt an uncontrollable amount of power flowing through her almost as if it had a mind of its own, the mind of complete hatred filled Rage.

Tabitha felt like she was on auto-pilot. She jumped up. The jump took her through the ceiling of those five levels of stairs all the way up to what looked like a lobby. The lobby was immediately filled with a firing squad consisting of a 360 degree line of fire. "FIRE!" said one man. Then just as quickly responded with a bullet wound to the throat, "Damn!" Tabitha then left that building leaving the absorbed energies behind in a hatred filled blood lust.

Then she escaped into the pitch black of night and became consumed with a darkness that corroded and poisoned her heart.

Signing In to the System

"Hello, I'm Hannah nice to meet you there partner." said Tabitha in the newly acquired Texas drawn accent only the former Hannah could speak with. "Jeepers, I ah reckon today is the day ain't it. Ya know to test my...ergghmm...dem abilities you been speakin bout me sposed to be ah havin. And well I think I, uh, be ah havin them right now. Watch this!" Tabitha smiled with the giddy smile only Hannah Murphy would smile with, a thing Tabitha had virtually erased from her mind. She went quickly over to a receptacle and crossed the electricity with a fork. Then she went over to a lamp that was unplugged and grabbed the plug-in. The light turned on and turned off after six seconds. "I reckon I can move electricity from one place to another."

"Wow. How did you find out you had these manifest?"

"Well...I..uh" Tabitha looked into the absorbed memories of Hannah and saw that Hannah had discovered her powers when she was making love to some guy named Tom. Hannah thought she was having muscle spasms at first but, then Tom began to notice she was being much too aggressive until Hannah had turned into full blown Oni form and accidentally broke the man in two.

Tabitha nearly vomited with the thought coursing her mind. "Well...what a sick sick woman you were Hannah. I had a feeling you were a whore." Tabitha took a moment of pause to come up with a similar story. Then Tabitha answered into the woman's ears with a whisper that made her say..."Well...right...umm...I see...Hey, how did you?"

Tabitha talked to the woman for another thirty minutes until the woman said, "All right lets put you in the system. Hannah Murphy, Dallas Texas, 23, Electrical Transfer. There we go your all set. So would you like to meet some others like you?"

"There are others? How many can do what I do?"

"No, not do what you do but are like you. They have other powers, fire, teleportation, or superhuman strength."

"Oh...Yeah sure. Why not."

"Okay. Hector here will escort you to where you will find a hotspot of superhuman activity, Palm Beach."

"Palm Beach? Sounds fun."

"Oh, it is. Make sure you have a nice bikini! The men there will fall prey easily without even lifting a finger of effort."

"Umm...thanks for the tip." said Tabitha while she thought, "As if I have never wore a bikini in the hot Dallas sun...seriously what a...wait I've never been to Dallas."
Last edited by Erryeah on Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Wed May 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Simon had finally done it. The entire city of Miami was going to be under his control. All he had to do was remove the current ruller from power. Most of the transmuted cops had remained in their respectable stations, waiting for Simons orders, but a few dozen copies folliwed Simon through the streets.

All of the copies wore riot gear with tinted helmet screens to hide their identities while Simon went without the helmet all together. The walked througg the streets, pushing through crowds of people until they reached a street corner. Simon stopped and ordered his copies to spread out into the cities. They did so. He then took out his phone and re called Omega.

"It's done." He said coldy without emotion. "Send me the list."
Very soft
Song

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed May 30, 2012 9:05 pm

"Woah. I'm not gonna kill anyone." said Veronica, crossing her arms and looking at George's armory. "I'm against murder...plus I don't want to make too much choice nor collateral damage."
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.

CoolLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolLand » Wed May 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Woah. I'm not gonna kill anyone." said Veronica, crossing her arms and looking at George's armory. "I'm against murder...plus I don't want to make too much choice nor collateral damage."

"No, you don't need to kill those blokes. You can beat them with the guns, shoot them in the leg, or stab them, and they won't die, but they will be down for a while, and probably won't hurt you. But, the guns on the vehicles is just to deter the cartels.", said George
Proud Founder of The Union of Socialist Nations, The International Space Agency, and The Region of Georgeland.
DEFCON- 12345

RIP Coolboygcp, unjustly banned March 12, 2012, by Naka. Also add 3256 posts to post count, and please call me Coolboy, or Coolboygcp.
Communist Coolboycp
Hope Isles

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed May 30, 2012 9:44 pm

CoolLand wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Woah. I'm not gonna kill anyone." said Veronica, crossing her arms and looking at George's armory. "I'm against murder...plus I don't want to make too much choice nor collateral damage."

"No, you don't need to kill those blokes. You can beat them with the guns, shoot them in the leg, or stab them, and they won't die, but they will be down for a while, and probably won't hurt you. But, the guns on the vehicles is just to deter the cartels.", said George

"Guns give me the chills..." Veronica said, lifting up her shirt and showing George a circular wound right above the left crest of her pelvis. "No pun intended."

The girl was shot in a bank one day when some hooded punks decided to rob it. There was a firefight with the police, and she was sorta caught in the crossfire while trying to escape the building. The event scarred her physically and emotionally; she refused to come in contact with, or even look, at a firearm.

CoolLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolLand » Wed May 30, 2012 10:16 pm

CoolLand wrote:"No, you don't need to kill those blokes. You can beat them with the guns, shoot them in the leg, or stab them, and they won't die, but they will be down for a while, and probably won't hurt you. But, the guns on the vehicles is just to deter the cartels.", said George

"Guns give me the chills..." Veronica said, lifting up her shirt and showing George a circular wound right above the left crest of her pelvis. "No pun intended."

The girl was shot in a bank one day when some hooded punks decided to rob it. There was a firefight with the police, and she was sorta caught in the crossfire while trying to escape the building. The event scarred her physically and emotionally; she refused to come in contact with, or even look, at a firearm.

George shut the door, and felt horrible for Veronica...

"Oh bloody hell! The world these days, why do these wankers do this shit! I am so sorry that happened to you Veronica, I really am. Well, we can just use our powers to fight the cartels. I can teleport them to ancient Egypt, and the like, and you can freeze them, etc.", said Georg, as he put his arm around her, as they walked away from the safe room...
DEFCON- 12345

Communist Coolboycp
Hope Isles

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm

CoolLand wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Guns give me the chills..." Veronica said, lifting up her shirt and showing George a circular wound right above the left crest of her pelvis. "No pun intended."

George shut the door, and felt horrible for Veronica...

"Oh bloody hell! The world these days, why do these wankers do this shit! I am so sorry that happened to you Veronica, I really am. Well, we can just use our powers to fight the cartels. I can teleport them to ancient Egypt, and the like, and you can freeze them, etc.", said Georg, as he put his arm around her, as they walked away from the safe room...

"Thanks for...understanding my phobia, George." she said.

CoolLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolLand » Wed May 30, 2012 10:49 pm

CoolLand wrote:George shut the door, and felt horrible for Veronica...

"Thanks for...understanding my phobia, George." she said.

"You're welcome. I think it's time to get knackered. It has been a lot today.", said Georgr, as he poured himself a shot of brandy, and another, then another...
DEFCON- 12345

Communist Coolboycp
Hope Isles

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Wed May 30, 2012 10:55 pm

CoolLand wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Thanks for...understanding my phobia, George." she said.

"You're welcome. I think it's time to get knackered. It has been a lot today.", said Georgr, as he poured himself a shot of brandy, and another, then another...

Veronica just plopped down on the couch and caught some z's. She wanted to save her strength for the cartel attack.

CoolLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby CoolLand » Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 pm

CoolLand wrote:"You're welcome. I think it's time to get knackered. It has been a lot today.", said Georgr, as he poured himself a shot of brandy, and another, then another...

Veronica just plopped down on the couch and caught some z's. She wanted to save her strength for the cartel attack.

George got very drunk, and walked to his large bedroom, and collapsed onto his King-size bed...
DEFCON- 12345

Communist Coolboycp
Hope Isles

Erryeah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erryeah » Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 pm

The black car shimmered as it pulled in the light around itself while mocking its surroundings through its beauty. "Why we stopping?"

"Were here. Time for you to earn your stripes or whatever it is you supers wear these days. Now, get out of my car!"

Tabitha put one foot out the door and then fell to the ground because the driver pulled away before she was completely out of the car. "Damn driver! I should..." She thought with malicious intent without knowing why the driver would have sped off in the first place. This area was not completely safe for wandering people. "Well where are they at?" A few moments passed while she stood there on the sidewalk in a black standard jumpsuit provided in the starter hero package along with a dog tag with her information on it.

"That's it!?" she asked when opening it back at the facility. "Yes. That should be all you need. You have the power to get what you need better than before so anything else is redundant."

Then for a moment she felt as if someone somewhere was watching her from afar. "Hmm..." she thought starting to walk randomly around clacking her heels to see if she could start to pinpoint the observer through absorbing the sound waves like bats are able to do naturally. She soon pinpointed the direction where a possible onlooker could be because, the reflecting energy from the sound waves felt slightly strong in their echo in the way it would have been if it were an animal of sorts.

Tabitha then continued her facade of looking like she had no idea what she was doing there and just out for a stroll until she reached a distance where you could easily identify someone by facial features before saying aloud, "So are you done spying on me or are we going to talk for a bit?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse