NATION

PASSWORD

63n3515 - Chapter 1: Cartel Chronicles (New, Open IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Katyuscha wrote:"Not long at all" responded Simon with a grin. "Well, of course it would take a bit of time to travel between all of the cities police stations, but in the end I'd have an army of 1100.

Simon thought to himself for a moment. Was he really planning a take over of an entire city? Could he actually do this? He had to he realized. This city was too corrupt to be left in the hand,of the current politicians. He was the only thing that could save it.

He turned toward the man again.

"By the way, what is your name?" He asked.

Josh was pleased with the answer. At the very least the man was determined, and quite sure of himself. And against the humans of the police force he very well might take over as fast as he thought, it wasn't like they were very useful. Then a regular war between Simon and the cartels would break out, and the city would slip into chaos. Maybe he'd even succeed in killing them all and taking over from the corrupt politicians, that'd be even better.

"You may call me Omega, it will suffice," he said. He felt the title was rather fitting, even if it was slightly grandiose, and revealing his real name might interfere with the plan.

"Will you need any help with taking over the force?"

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:Veronica jumped out of her seat in fright, as she had not expected a new visitor, let alone one that could transport himself through paintings.

"Are you...okay?" she asked the man.

(Teen, he's 16 ;) )

Gale turned heel and looked at the woman, smiling as he looked her in the eye. You're going to have me do French... aren't you? Gale went to a knee again, took her hand, and slowly began speaking in what resembled French.

"Oh mon Dieu, ce que nous avons ici? La femme aussi belle que les étoiles? Le Magnifique comme le soleil? Pour qoute Shakespeare, 'Voir, comment elle a lu sa joue sur sa main! Le tour est joué I Were un gant sur ​​cette main, que je pourrais toucher cette joue!'" he said, then brushed his lips against her hand. And you made me do French. I'm going to smack you later for this.

"Um...what about Shakespeare?" Veronica was confused and her cheeks had a tinge of red to them. She was unsure what the 16-year-old had in mind at the moment, but she had one clue as to what it was.
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.
Niece: Hetalia Dakota
Chaotic neutral til I'm gone for good!

I wrote:Bitch, please!

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Tue May 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Katyuscha wrote:"Not long at all" responded Simon with a grin. "Well, of course it would take a bit of time to travel between all of the cities police stations, but in the end I'd have an army of 1100.

Simon thought to himself for a moment. Was he really planning a take over of an entire city? Could he actually do this? He had to he realized. This city was too corrupt to be left in the hand,of the current politicians. He was the only thing that could save it.

He turned toward the man again.

"By the way, what is your name?" He asked.

Josh was pleased with the answer. At the very least the man was determined, and quite sure of himself. And against the humans of the police force he very well might take over as fast as he thought, it wasn't like they were very useful. Then a regular war between Simon and the cartels would break out, and the city would slip into chaos. Maybe he'd even succeed in killing them all and taking over from the corrupt politicians, that'd be even better.

"You may call me Omega, it will suffice," he said. He felt the title was rather fitting, even if it was slightly grandiose, and revealing his real name.

"Will you need any help with taking over the force?"

"No, I'll be alright. I've got a few copies already lurking about. They'll be enough help."

Simon chuckled.

"Once this is all well and and the cartels are all taken care of, I'm going to spread to the,rest of the country. Then the rest of the world. Crime and corruption will be a,thing of the past. The world will be united."

Simon began to zone out, still thinking of his,ideal world.
Very soft
Song

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Planeta de los Muertos wrote:
Asterdan wrote:
(Teen, he's 16 ;) )

Gale turned heel and looked at the woman, smiling as he looked her in the eye. You're going to have me do French... aren't you? Gale went to a knee again, took her hand, and slowly began speaking in what resembled French.

"Oh mon Dieu, ce que nous avons ici? La femme aussi belle que les étoiles? Le Magnifique comme le soleil? Pour qoute Shakespeare, 'Voir, comment elle a lu sa joue sur sa main! Le tour est joué I Were un gant sur ​​cette main, que je pourrais toucher cette joue!'" he said, then brushed his lips against her hand. And you made me do French. I'm going to smack you later for this.

"Um...what about Shakespeare?" Veronica was confused and her cheeks had a tinge of red to them. She was unsure what the 16-year-old had in mind at the moment, but she had one clue as to what it was.

Gale smiled, stood up and released her hand, "Hello, my name is Gale Austins. And you are?"

Thank you for not doing the Living Cartoon thing. No problem.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Um...what about Shakespeare?" Veronica was confused and her cheeks had a tinge of red to them. She was unsure what the 16-year-old had in mind at the moment, but she had one clue as to what it was.

Gale smiled, stood up and released her hand, "Hello, my name is Gale Austins. And you are?"

"Veronica Matthews..." she said, smiling a bit. "What brought you here?"
A young merc terminally ill with cancer, I signed on for a government "human weapon" program: Weapon X. They got rid of the cancer like they promised...sorta...by melding an advanced healing factor to it. The gruesome experiments left me physically and mentally scarred, so they put me in a mental ward where the guards held a dead pool. I escaped and rose to infamy, partly a hero.

For falling in love with a physical avatar of Death, I was cursed with life. I pissed off a divine power so that I could be with her again, but it failed. After I got struck down by some powerful lighting, I came back to life...as a breathing corpse. Fuck.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"Veronica Matthews..." she said, smiling a bit. "What brought you here?"

"That painting." he said, gesturing the to the painting he had jumped out from, "You see, I'm basically a-(don't say it)-Living-(DON'T!)-Cartoon."

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Veronica Matthews..." she said, smiling a bit. "What brought you here?"

"That painting." he said, gesturing the to the painting he had jumped out from, "You see, I'm basically a-(don't say it)-Living-(DON'T!)-Cartoon."

"You were inside that thing the entire time?" she asked, piqued.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"You were inside that thing the entire time?" she asked, piqued.

"No, just a few seconds before I jumped out." he said, "Before, I was in that one, then that one, eventually I was in the Mona Lisa."

Bill Weld 2020

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Katyuscha wrote:"No, I'll be alright. I've got a few copies already lurking about. They'll be enough help."

Simon chuckled.

"Once this is all well and and the cartels are all taken care of, I'm going to spread to the,rest of the country. Then the rest of the world. Crime and corruption will be a,thing of the past. The world will be united."

Josh couldn't blame him for a lack of vision at least, it usually took longer before people slipped into the whole 'take over the world' jargon. It might even be fun to help him do it, create a new world order, a whole new paradigm. But there were other things that needed to be done first. Ensuring that the cartels were ready for war, for example, otherwise the fight would be far too short and one-sided. They were divided among themselves, fighting each other as much as they fought the law, and that would have to change. He'd have to unite them.

He cleared his throat, "well then. I'll leave you to it. Take this," he said, giving Simon a card with a phone number on it, "it will allow you to reach me if it is necessary."

"Farewell Simon, and good luck." With that he faded away, disappearing into thin air.

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"You were inside that thing the entire time?" she asked, piqued.

"No, just a few seconds before I jumped out." he said, "Before, I was in that one, then that one, eventually I was in the Mona Lisa."

"Woah. So you can teleport through images?" Veronica asked, coming close but not that close.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"Woah. So you can teleport through images?" Veronica asked, coming close but not that close.

"Kind of." he said, pulling a dozen roses out of his pocket, "Basically, anything you see in an old Cartoon, I can do."

Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Woah. So you can teleport through images?" Veronica asked, coming close but not that close.

"Kind of." he said, pulling a dozen roses out of his pocket, "Basically, anything you see in an old Cartoon, I can do."

"Awesome!" she said, eyes popping from her sockets a bit. "Can you drop anvils out of nowhere?"

Katyuscha
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Katyuscha » Tue May 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Katyuscha wrote:"No, I'll be alright. I've got a few copies already lurking about. They'll be enough help."

Simon chuckled.

Josh couldn't blame him for a lack of vision at least, it usually took longer before people slipped into the whole 'take over the world' jargon. It might even be fun to help him do it, create a new world order, a whole new paradigm. But there were other things that needed to be done first. Ensuring that the cartels were ready for war, for example, otherwise the fight would be far too short and one-sided. They were divided among themselves, fighting each other as much as they fought the law, and that would have to change. He'd have to unite them.

He cleared his throat, "well then. I'll leave you to it. Take this," he said, giving Simon a card with a phone number on it, "it will allow you to reach me if it is necessary."

"Farewell Simon, and good luck." With that he faded away, disappearing into thin air.

Simon took the card and Omega disappeared. He looked at the card and smiled. Most people thought he was crazy when they heard of his dream for a new world order, but Simon saw himself as a visionary. This world need guidance and he was the one to do it. Simon put the card in his wallet and spoke into his radio.

"Get ready boys, we're planning take over." Said Simon over the radio.

"Got it" responded his numerous copies and they all began to make their ways to one another.
Very soft
Song

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"Awesome!" she said, eyes popping from her sockets a bit. "Can you drop anvils out of nowhere?"

Gale smiled in response, a whistling sound slicing through the air.

"Does this answer your question?" he asked as an anvil landed on his head, flattening him into a pancake.

Gale slowly pulled his thumb into his mouth and blew, 'inflating' himself.

Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Awesome!" she said, eyes popping from her sockets a bit. "Can you drop anvils out of nowhere?"

"Does this answer your question?" he asked as an anvil landed on his head, flattening him into a pancake.

She gasped. "Are you alright?!"

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Asterdan wrote:

She gasped. "Are you alright?!"

"Yeah," he said as he returned to normal, "Perfectly fine. It only hurts a little. You should see what happens when I throw dynamite at people!"

Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:She gasped. "Are you alright?!"

"Yeah," he said as he returned to normal, "Perfectly fine. It only hurts a little. You should see what happens when I throw dynamite at people!"

"Oh, that's good. All I can do is this." Veronica breathed frosty air up at the ceiling, freezing a couple square yards of it.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"Oh, that's good. All I can do is this." Veronica breathed frosty air up at the ceiling, freezing a couple square yards of it.

Gale's eyes went wide, then he smirked and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small black thing. Gale began unfolding it until it was a large black circle.

"Wanna see something else?" he asked, grabbing her around the waste and jumping into the black circle.

He held onto the floor and smiled as they dangled above the room below them.

Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Oh, that's good. All I can do is this." Veronica breathed frosty air up at the ceiling, freezing a couple square yards of it.

Gale's eyes went wide, then he smirked and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small black thing. Gale began unfolding it until it was a large black circle.

"Wanna see something else?" he asked, grabbing her around the waste and jumping into the black circle.

"Woah!"

Veronica was yanked into an opaque hole in the ground. She thought she might end up in some alternate universe or a distant planet on the far edge of the galaxy. Instead, she hung down from the roof of the room below the TV den, suspended like some sort of cave bat. She sighed a breath of relief, frosting up the air a little more than usual; that was something she couldn't stop even if she wanted. Every time she opened her mouth, cold air would escape from her lungs. If not from the mouth, then from her nostrils (although the nostrils don't pump out as much ice as the mouth). This is the reason why Veronica wasn't too fond of talking for extended periods of time. On the other hand, she could make a killing selling ice bags for those scorching hot summers...

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"Woah!"

Veronica was yanked into an opaque hole in the ground. She thought she might end up in some alternate universe or a distant planet on the far edge of the galaxy. Instead, she hung down from the roof of the room below the TV den, suspended like some sort of cave bat. She sighed a breath of relief, frosting up the air a little more than usual; that was something she couldn't stop even if she wanted. Every time she opened her mouth, cold air would escape from her lungs. If not from the mouth, then from her nostrils (although the nostrils don't pump out as much ice as the mouth). This is the reason why Veronica wasn't too fond of talking for extended periods of time. On the other hand, she could make a killing selling ice bags for those scorching hot summers...

Gale smiled and hauled himself and Veronice back up through the hole and onto the floor. He smirked as he picked up the hole and folded it back up, slipping it in his pocket.

Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"Woah!"

Gale smiled and hauled himself and Veronice back up through the hole and onto the floor. He smirked as he picked up the hole and folded it back up, slipping it in his pocket.

"You look like you've mastered your talent." she told Gale, taking a seat back on the same spot as before.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue May 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Eileen sighed, staring up at the Gale estate. She had nearly forgotten her invitation, and had arrived rather late. She knocked on the door a few times. When nobody came, she knocked louder, using her prehensile hair to help. Still nobody came. She swore to herself, then simply pulled open the door and walked in.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Asterdan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Asterdan » Tue May 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"You look like you've mastered your talent." she told Gale, taking a seat back on the same spot as before.

"Well, I guess it comes easily since I spend alot of time watching the old Cartoons." he said, blushing slightly, "So who's place is this anyway?"

Bill Weld 2020

Planeta de los Muertos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Planeta de los Muertos » Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Asterdan wrote:
Planeta de los Muertos wrote:"You look like you've mastered your talent." she told Gale, taking a seat back on the same spot as before.

"Well, I guess it comes easily since I spend alot of time watching the old Cartoons." he said, blushing slightly, "So who's place is this anyway?"

"George Poulos." Veronica said, pointing at the subject amongst the crowd.

She also spotted a familiar face slipping in through the front door. It was Eileen!

"Eileen! Hey!" Veronica yelled, waving enthusiastically.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue May 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Asterdan wrote:

"George Poulos." Veronica said, pointing at the subject amongst the crowd.

She also spotted a familiar face slipping in through the front door. It was Eileen!

"Eileen! Hey!" Veronica yelled, waving enthusiastically.

Eileen waved over at Veronica and snaked through the crowd to reach her. "Hey, Veronica. What's happening, and what can I do to make people more drunk?"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse