NATION

PASSWORD

The Avengers Alliance - Reign of Apocalypse (IC Posts Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orcoa
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Sun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm

New York City, Midnight

Peter Parker, better know as the friendly neighborhood spider-man just got the call from the avenger's tower by his Reserve avenger beacon as he was about to have a romantic night with his wife Mary Jane Parker. He frowns softly, sighing a bit as he put on his costume and web shooters.

"I told MJ we would have a romantic night...guess this means another night of broken promises" said Peter, he is about to put on his mask when he feels the hand of MJ on his shoulder. He looks over to her, his face loses the frown as he looks on the beautiful face of his wife who smiles up to him with her devilish smile.

"Pete, Don't be down on yourself....When we got marry, I knew this sort of thing would happen a lot. I don't want you to be conflicted when the worlds needs you." said MJ, She smiles softly as she runs her hand over his face softly. He blinks down at her, nodding as he is about to open his mouth when MJ stops him by putting a finger over his lips

"Now go out there and kick some ass Pete....Go get'em tiger" said MJ, she and Peter share a final kiss before Peter puts on his mask and swings out of his apartment window. He could feel MJ's eyes on him as he swings away, he says a silent prayer asking for him to come home this night.
Last edited by Orcoa on Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live The Wolf Emperor!
This is the song I sing to those who screw with me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY
"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 am

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Time guards of shadow wrote:"Kill as many as I want? In that case lets go! They aren't going to kill themselves!" Carnage grabbed his hand and waited.

With a flash of orange light, the two warped and teleported back to the Orion Fortress. Ozymandias let go of Carnage as soon as he could and looked at Apocalypse. "This is Carnage... a symbiote, my liege."

"Ah," said Apocalypse with much interest. "Where shall we send you, Carnage?"

"I suggest he be sent off to London—to aid Magneto," suggested Ozymandias, rubbing his chin nervously, "My liege... my thoughts cannot pry into Magneto's. His helmet blocks my abilities a—"

"What of this creature?" said Apocalypse, pointing at Carnage, "can you read its mind?"

Ozymandias smirked, "It's mind is simple. It wants to kill." Honestly though, he could make out very little from Carnage's scrambled thoughts, all of which were horrifying even for a wise man as Ozymandias. He turned to Carnage, "Magneto awaits in the abandoned London underground tunnels. I do not desire to teleport there with you. It is a long trip there, but I'm sure you can arrive within a couple of days, no?"

"Ozymandias," said Apocalypse silkily, "we must be transparent to our new friend. Carnage, let me explain what our plan is. There is an ancient mutant whose tomb is hidden somewhere on Earth. There are five talismans that both show the way to the tomb and unlock it. This mutant lies in a sort of eternal sleep. Kill it, and we gain unimaginable power."

"Magneto is in search of one of the talismans," said Ozymandias, "We would like you to help him and protect him with deadly force if necessary. You will no doubt find many people who will try to stop you. Who will try. Kill as many people as you wish on your journey to London."

"This is madness!" said Apocalypse, slamming his fist on his stone throne.

"This will work to our advantage," replied Ozymandias, "his blood trail will lead the Avengers to Magneto. It is a risky gamble, of course, but we can kill many of them with one fine sweep."

"Choose," said Apocalypse to Carnage, "Kill for power, or kill for nothing? If for power, then murder your way to the London undergrounds. When you arrive, I trust Magneto will come across you. When you encounter him, simply say 'the Apocalypso are rising'. He'll know what to do."

"you don't have to say anymore! You had me at killing!"Carnage quickly ran out and killed some people near a vehicle and stole it. He ran over as many people he could on his way to London. He even stopped and killed more people that were out of his way. He then came to a airport and hijacked a plane killing everyone on bored. He started driving it to London uncontrollably most likely it was going to crash.
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 am

Egypt
Carnage's crazed mind responded with glee at the thought of more murder. He giggled slightly as Apocalypse made the offer to join him.

"Hehe... That sounds fine by me. Heehehe"

Carnage cared nothing for the talisman nonsense. All the grand power schemes were sillinesss to him. All he cared about was being able to see the beautiful red spill from the poor people. The screams of those he killed were like music to his ears. If this Apocalypse was willing to let him kill, then he would serve the man for now.

He considered waiting for dismissal, but an agent of chaos did not stick to order. Carnage laughed gleefully and ran from the tomb. He may well have gotten lost, but his urge to kill eventually brought him to the surface. Where killing could be done. The bright light hurt his eyes after the time underground. But he quickly sought a nearby city. Cairo.

He had his suit turn into typical Egyptian garb. Stealth would be necessary, if only briefly. He wandered down the hot streets of Cairo, milling about people. How he longed to cut the throats of those near him. But he was able to keep control. Eventually, he made his way to tourist information. He drew a map looking upon it. The path to London would be long by land. A path full of Carnage. He snickered and began to walk off.

"Hey!! You have to pay for that!"

Carnage turned around smiling evily.

"Ok. Here's my payment. HAHAHAHA!!!!"

The garb turned into red tendrils as it reverted into his typical suit. Carnage turned his right hand into a spear, stabbing forward into the stomach of the merchant. He uttered a soundless scream as blood gushed from his mouth. Carnage hurled the man away as people ran screaming.

"Its killing time!!!!"

He ran forward leaping at nearby man. The throat of the man was split open, as his tendrils leapt from his back to grab two other people and rip their bodies apart. Cairo was subject to carnage.
Official Member of the Fall of Gods RP Council
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):
Economic issues: +9.53 right
Social issues: -7.91 libertarian
Foreign policy: -7.32 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +0.92 conservative

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Russian-German Empire wrote:Toxin swung through New York,carrying the Red Skull,tied up.The Skull grinned then planted a mind control device onto Toxin's neck,bringing him under the Skull's control.Toxin stopped swinging then landed on a near-by roof top and put the Red Skull down,untying him before standing still."Zhat's better! Now I vas on my vay to Egypt.."Without a chance to finish Toxin picked him up and ran to the harbour,killing the captain of one boat before jumping onto the boat,putting the nazi down as he started the boat and sailed towards Egypt.

A column of orange light fell from the skies onto the boat. As the light dimmed, the spirit Ozymandias formed and walked towards Toxin and the Red Skull.

"Herr Shmidt," called out Ozymandias imitating a German accent with those words, "and another symbiote? My, my this is getting interesting." Ozymandias closed his eyes and tried to pry into the mind of Toxin, but all he could pick up were the commands given by Red Skull. "Johann Shmidt, I was not made aware of your intent to arrive in Egypt. I see you are still striving to control others after all these years? To control a symbiote is no small task. But despite this impressive act of manipulation, I see you are still short of the army you once had as the head of Hydra."

He paced around the ex-Nazi. Why was he going to Egypt? Was it all a coincidence? Ozymandias thought Red Skull had been killed decades ago when he and Captain America fought for the Tesseract.

"Do you still seek power?" Ozymandias asked, "Do you want to be the man you once were?" He paused to see the reaction on Red Skull's deformed face. "I can give it to you. Your colleague, Dr. Arnim Zola, still lives... in essence at least. His flesh has since rotted away, but his genius remains. Would you like to be reunited with him? He too is searching for a power. Before I say more, will you agree to work with me in a crusade to acquire unrivaled might?"

Ozymandias had no intention of bringing Red Skull and Toxin back to Apocalypse. A new idea came into his mind, one that could safely sever his inconvenient link to his master.

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Russian-German Empire wrote:Toxin swung through New York,carrying the Red Skull,tied up.The Skull grinned then planted a mind control device onto Toxin's neck,bringing him under the Skull's control.Toxin stopped swinging then landed on a near-by roof top and put the Red Skull down,untying him before standing still."Zhat's better! Now I vas on my vay to Egypt.."Without a chance to finish Toxin picked him up and ran to the harbour,killing the captain of one boat before jumping onto the boat,putting the nazi down as he started the boat and sailed towards Egypt.

A column of orange light fell from the skies onto the boat. As the light dimmed, the spirit Ozymandias formed and walked towards Toxin and the Red Skull.

"Herr Shmidt," called out Ozymandias imitating a German accent with those words, "and another symbiote? My, my this is getting interesting." Ozymandias closed his eyes and tried to pry into the mind of Toxin, but all he could pick up were the commands given by Red Skull. "Johann Shmidt, I was not made aware of your intent to arrive in Egypt. I see you are still striving to control others after all these years? To control a symbiote is no small task. But despite this impressive act of manipulation, I see you are still short of the army you once had as the head of Hydra."

He paced around the ex-Nazi. Why was he going to Egypt? Was it all a coincidence? Ozymandias thought Red Skull had been killed decades ago when he and Captain America fought for the Tesseract.

"Do you still seek power?" Ozymandias asked, "Do you want to be the man you once were?" He paused to see the reaction on Red Skull's deformed face. "I can give it to you. Your colleague, Dr. Arnim Zola, still lives... in essence at least. His flesh has since rotted away, but his genius remains. Would you like to be reunited with him? He too is searching for a power. Before I say more, will you agree to work with me in a crusade to acquire unrivaled might?"

Ozymandias had no intention of bringing Red Skull and Toxin back to Apocalypse. A new idea came into his mind, one that could safely sever his inconvenient link to his master.

"Ja."The skull replied,grinning rather evilly as he began to pace back and forth across the boat as Toxin watched the new figure,keeping a careful eye on it."Vell,after being shot into space it took me a vhile to get back.Vhen ze portal vas opened,I managed to sneak out un-seen and then I hid myself and plotted mein revenge."Shmidt then opened his jacket and put on a skin mask as he then stared at Ozymanias with a rather high interest."I also agree to zhis plan of yours,Herr?"He trailed off as the boat kept going,ramming other,smaller boats out of its way as the Skull sighed then shouted."Calm down,Toxin! I vant to get to Egypt vithout getting vet."The skull grinned as he then thought of the perfect way to use the hidden HYDRA base under the sphinx to his advantage,would he use a army? Or would he just build a giant robot with the help of his colleague,Dr.Arnim Zola...How the name brought back memories of the cube and how much power it could have brought him..Had it not been for Captain America! How that name made his blood boil.The Skull was now in deep thought,thinking of ways to kill the American Ubermencsh and then drag his corpse to the statue of Liberty and then hang him from it and he would change everything,from the statue of Liberty to the statue of the Red skull and how the rotting corpse of the American would hang from his mighty hand.
Country info.

An Imaginary Nation on the Internet wrote:
durrrrr America dropped atomic bombs on two civilian centres. But obviously those were bombs of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.

La Cancion de Guerra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby La Cancion de Guerra » Mon May 28, 2012 2:03 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:Far off in the distance, the true Mysterio looked down at the village as he heard the faint screams of villagers. He pressed a button on his cufflink and signaled for a transport to take him off this island. There was a rather attractive woman nearby, and it was obvious to him who she was: Black Cat in her typical black uniform. He did not want to risk it, but imagine what Apocalypse would reward him with if he brought her back.

Mysterio swiftly scuttled down the slopes of the hills towards Black Cat.

"Ms. Hardy," said Mysterio, "We are not complete strangers now, are we? What brings you to this island? I assure you, Spider-Man is not here, but time is wasting. You alone cannot defeat the Hulk; I suggest you come with me off this place. There is a new dawn for Earth... one that the likes of Dr. Banner here would like to see smashed." Mysterio began walking to the other coast of the island quickly, "You can follow me if you wish, Ms. Hardy, or you can die at the hands of the Hulk. Your choice."

"well you can't just leave a girl behind Mysterio can you?" she responded catching up to him. "Now now, why don't you and I just wait around a bit, how dangerous is Banner anyhow?" She put a hand on him thinking of why he was in any rush. "Anyway, why don't you tell me why you were on this bore of an island? Is something going on that you need to leave so soon??" She asked stepping in-front of him.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Russian-German Empire wrote:"Ja."The skull replied,grinning rather evilly as he began to pace back and forth across the boat as Toxin watched the new figure,keeping a careful eye on it."Vell,after being shot into space it took me a vhile to get back.Vhen ze portal vas opened,I managed to sneak out un-seen and then I hid myself and plotted mein revenge."Shmidt then opened his jacket and put on a skin mask as he then stared at Ozymanias with a rather high interest."I also agree to zhis plan of yours,Herr?"He trailed off as the boat kept going,ramming other,smaller boats out of its way as the Skull sighed then shouted."Calm down,Toxin! I vant to get to Egypt vithout getting vet."The skull grinned as he then thought of the perfect way to use the hidden HYDRA base under the sphinx to his advantage,would he use a army? Or would he just build a giant robot with the help of his colleague,Dr.Arnim Zola...How the name brought back memories of the cube and how much power it could have brought him..Had it not been for Captain America! How that name made his blood boil.The Skull was now in deep thought,thinking of ways to kill the American Ubermencsh and then drag his corpse to the statue of Liberty and then hang him from it and he would change everything,from the statue of Liberty to the statue of the Red skull and how the rotting corpse of the American would hang from his mighty hand.

"My name is Ozymandias. Welcome to the Apocalypso—a group dedicated to being the best and ruling all worlds," said the man, his stone feet landing on the floor with a heavy thud each step. "There is a submersible vessel in the waters of the Pacific Ocean. It is a colossal construct of steel, built by Arnim Zola himself. He calls it the S.S. Leviathan. It is currently picking up an ally who goes by the name Mysterio—he is a master of illusions and a skilled fighter."

He looked around at the ship. It was not the best one could find, and it was definitely not suitable for a voyage to the Pacific, especially from Egypt. What to do, what to do? thought Ozymandias. He couldn't expect Red Skull and Toxin to rendezvous with Mysterio and Zola. It would be a waste of time. Ozymandias wished there were other options, but in the end he had no choice.

"Shmidt, it just so happens that there is a mutant somewhere on Earth. He is in a deep sleep or a trance—a state of unconsciousness. His powers are unimaginable; they are said to be stronger than that of the gods Odin and Zeus. Five talismans will reveal the location of this mutant. We know the location of two. One is in Tenochtitlan, though most people now know it as Mexico City. The other is in London. You should go to London and help another Apocalypso whose name is Magneto." He made sure not to mention Carnage in case Toxin reacted violently upon hearing the name. "I place you and Magneto in charge of finding the talisman in London. If it is not there, then perhaps the talisman is hidden nearby in one of England's ancient sites."

Ozymandias began floating away. His rocky body began glowing orange again, ready to teleport back to the Orion Fortress. "By the time you reach London, you should have no problem finding Magneto. He'll probably be the one throwing metal all over the city. Oh, and I would recommend you keep your Nazi past a secret from him." With a flash of light, Ozymandias disappeared.

La Cancion de Guerra wrote:"well you can't just leave a girl behind Mysterio can you?" she responded catching up to him. "Now now, why don't you and I just wait around a bit, how dangerous is Banner anyhow?" She put a hand on him thinking of why he was in any rush. "Anyway, why don't you tell me why you were on this bore of an island? Is something going on that you need to leave so soon??" She asked stepping in-front of him.

"We do not have time to waste, Ms. Hardy," said Mysterio, "We have a boat to catch." He walked over to a small sea-side cliff and pointed down. A massive submarine had stopped next to the wide cliff, waiting for Mysterio. The entire vessel was pitch black; light grey words on the side read 'Leviathan'.

"That, Black Cat, is what we should get on unless you want the Hulk to rip your body into two pieces." The roar of the Hulk came out of the nearby jungle. Mysterio became very fidgety. "You hear that!? Look, I follow a very powerful mutant named Apocalypse. He intends to reward all who ally with him tremendous abilities and extreme power. Those who follow Apocalypse are called the Apocalypso. I offered the Hulk a reward for becoming an Apocalypso: a cure for his unfortunate beastly condition. He refused. I hope you do not."

Mysterio jumped down onto the top of the submarine and opened the heavy hatch. He looked up at Black Cat, "This is your last chance. Join the Apocalypso, or die at the hands of the Hulk."

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Mon May 28, 2012 4:14 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:"My name is Ozymandias. Welcome to the Apocalypso—a group dedicated to being the best and ruling all worlds," said the man, his stone feet landing on the floor with a heavy thud each step. "There is a submersible vessel in the waters of the Pacific Ocean. It is a colossal construct of steel, built by Arnim Zola himself. He calls it the S.S. Leviathan. It is currently picking up an ally who goes by the name Mysterio—he is a master of illusions and a skilled fighter."

He looked around at the ship. It was not the best one could find, and it was definitely not suitable for a voyage to the Pacific, especially from Egypt. What to do, what to do? thought Ozymandias. He couldn't expect Red Skull and Toxin to rendezvous with Mysterio and Zola. It would be a waste of time. Ozymandias wished there were other options, but in the end he had no choice.

"Shmidt, it just so happens that there is a mutant somewhere on Earth. He is in a deep sleep or a trance—a state of unconsciousness. His powers are unimaginable; they are said to be stronger than that of the gods Odin and Zeus. Five talismans will reveal the location of this mutant. We know the location of two. One is in Tenochtitlan, though most people now know it as Mexico City. The other is in London. You should go to London and help another Apocalypso whose name is Magneto." He made sure not to mention Carnage in case Toxin reacted violently upon hearing the name. "I place you and Magneto in charge of finding the talisman in London. If it is not there, then perhaps the talisman is hidden nearby in one of England's ancient sites."

Ozymandias began floating away. His rocky body began glowing orange again, ready to teleport back to the Orion Fortress. "By the time you reach London, you should have no problem finding Magneto. He'll probably be the one throwing metal all over the city. Oh, and I would recommend you keep your Nazi past a secret from him." With a flash of light, Ozymandias disappeared.

Skull turned to Toxin and then walked up the steps of the small boat,patting the alien on the shoulder."Change of course,Toxin...Ve are going to London."Toxin only grinned,evilly as he changed course and headed to where the Red Skull intended,to cause mayhem and destruction.But now he needed a change,quickly.Skull went into the bowels of the ship then managed to find a suit,pulling his nazi uniform off as he then put the suit on and took a water bottle from the fridge as he sipped from it then placed it down,sitting in the room as he began to plot.

(Short post,because am tired as hell.)
Country info.

durrrrr America dropped atomic bombs on two civilian centres. But obviously those were bombs of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Cairo
A truck flipped down the street, smashing into a nearby house. The driver was flung out the windshield slamming into a pregnant women. They were both killed, as well as the unborn child. Out in the streets, the gleeful laughs of Carnage could be heard. Bullets zipped towards him, but his powerful spider sense allowed him to dodge all of the shots with ease. The Egyptian military was unable to deal with the powerful Carnage. He swung his arm towards the military men, slicing their heads off in a single stroke as his tendrils retracted back to him. Carnage formed a zipline, pulling himself into a Jeep. The driver screamed as Carnage's tendrils entered his ear, pushing out of his nose and then mouth.

The man's head eventually burst open, sending blood spattering all over as the truck fell into the Nile. Carnage web swung away, laughing as did it. Brutal could hardly describe the chaos he wrought. That was until an RPG slammed itself squarely into Carnage. He fell from the sky, rolling about the sandy roads. He staggered to his feet, costume hanging from the host's body. He shook his head about, as the symbiote crawled back over it's host. Things weren't as fun anymore. He had somewhere to be... London.

Two hours later, the authorities of Cairo were befuddled. The red monster that had attacked them disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. 342 had been killed in it's rampage, as well as millions in property damage. Unbeknownst to anyone, Carnage had snuck his way onto a plane. He hid in cargo, waiting for the journey to end. It was headed to Paris. Soon, carnage would break into the streets of love. Hopefully, the heroes would be prepared to stop it.
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):

Orcoa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Spider-Man blinks as he swings on his webs though the New York Skyline, He could see something was on fire in the Avenger's tower. He frowns softly, shaking his head as he lands in front of the Avenger's Tower.

"Looks like Stark forgot to turn off the oven" said Spider man, he gets to the door and opens it and enters into the tower. He sighs a bit as he sees a few heroes gathering around...some of them he has meet before. Jarvis comes up to Peter and offers him a glass of Soda.

"Jarvis, you don't have to" said Peter, Jarvis smiles and laughs softly as he shakes his head and hands peter the glass anyway.

"My boy, you look like you need a drink...plus it's getting really hot in here with Ghost Rider here" said Jarvis, Spider man laughs softly as Jarvis leaves to do some of his work and He goes over to Johnny.

"GR! it's been a while since we last meet! How you doing buddy!" said Spider-man, he pats the rider on the shoulder and smiles under his mask. Spider-man was always the most friendly and cheerful of the massive group of heroes...which hides his fears and frustrations perfectly.

"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 am

Hawkeye studied the host of Heroes that had been assembled, including himself and carnage, a few he knew, obviously Captain America and Iron man, and a few he had heard about like Spiderman and Ghost rider, both seemed to be acquainted, or at least on talking terms,but there were others that Hawkeye could guess at but would never had said it out loud, in partial fear of being wrong, still a host of Heroes like this meant something big was happening, something apocalyptic.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:14 am

Avengers Tower
Oddly enough, Ghost Rider crashing through a window didn't draw much attention. The assembled heroes stayed silent. Then some loud person entered, being quite obnoxious. The Rider ignored him, until he was patted on the shoulder. He spun around to look at... Spider-man. The infernal bug was annoying and loud. But they had recently fought together when demons had attacked him. Despite some guilt, he was a good souled person. Not that he would ever be so sentimental in front of others.

"Don't touch me again, unless you want to get.... burnt."

Ghost Rider continued to await the beginning of this meeting.

Paris
The attendants pulled the latch down from the plane. They were unloading people's baggage onto the lift which would carry it to the airport. The man sighed, his girlfriend having just broken up from him. The smell of plane fuel was pungent in the air, as the people refueling were dragging the pipes into the plane. Then came a slight rustle from within the cargo hold. The man looked up into the hold. He saw nothing out of the ordinary. Shrugging, he pulled another bag.

Turning back around, a bag shook. He frowned and said something to his companion.

"Y at-il des animaux expédiés?"

"Non! Se remettre au travail!"

He shrugged and picked up the bag. Beneath the bag was a smiling red face. The bag attendant tried to cry out, but was cut short as Carnage ripped his throat out of his neck.

"Est-ce que ça va?"

The other attendant looked up and didn't see his coworker. He grabbed the ladder to climb up and was promptly pulled by red tentacles into the hold. Carnage leapt from the cargo hold onto the runway. He looked about, as the fuel men looked over at him and screamed. Carnage turned towards them laughing as they ran away. He shot two weblines, pulling them both back to him. Carnage slammed their heads together repeatedly, until their skulls were smashed into bits. Blood squirted from their heads as a siren rang out across the airport. He leapt into the air, swinging across the airfield.

A car went flying across the street as Carnage landed into the main streets of Paris. People ran screaming from him, which he absolutely loved. He ripped a street lamp from the ground, smashing cars with it and causing multiple wrecks. Carnage then hurled the lamp into an older man, spearing him with it. Police ran towards him shooting. Carnage simply laughed, pulling the feet out from under the police. They were pulled down into the sewer, which Carnage had fled into. Bones cracked as they were forced through the narrow opening. Those who did survive wish they didn't. Carnage grabbed the stomach of one, ripping it open. He then pulled out the intestines, shredding them into tiny bits. Cutting off the arm of another, he shoved that arm into the throat of a different police man.

Chaos reigned as Carnage sliced his way through Paris. SHIELD was doing nothing to stop Carnage, the armies of the humans only capable of making him kill somewhere else. As he left Paris, he left another 456 dead. Carnage still had his final destination in mind as he headed up the highway to Le Havre. From there a boat would be taken taking him into the UK. And then eventually, London.
Last edited by Jedi8246 on Tue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

Jolleus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 am

The sonic jet bearing Venom soon arrived at Avengers Tower, and Venom was taken into the presence of the others in the conference room. His seemingly incessant snarls and threats finally ended when he caught sight of those he was about to meet. The Avengers! He hadn't noticed Spider-Man yet; he was too busy fixating on Captain America.

"Captain America! What an honor it is to meet a defender of innocents such as yourself! As soon as I get out of this net, and finish eating the brain of the murderous scum who put me in it, can I shake your hand? Pretty pleeeaaase?"
Proud creator of the Tiger Pit RP franchise.
Tiger Pit Arena
Tiger Pit: New Blood

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

Fontoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fontoria » Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 am

Deadpool caught a bus to the local ASDA and brought himself some cola. He then read the posts above and realised he was needed in the avengers building and yelled out "Ah man, I was ment to post days ago"! He then sat on a bench and drunk his cola before catching a bus to New York.

((OOC: Renember people, deadpool can break the fourth wall and that's why I posted "He then read the posts above him" and not because I'm stupid. Well ok, I am a little bit stupid, but not that stupid!))
National anthem: The Speed of Pain by Marilyn Manson
Anthem Lyrics: Fontoria greatest country in the world, we kill dogs and we eat seagulls!
We are also a pro-choice nation.
We opose royalism.
We are an anti socialist nation.
We along with our region are based on Mars.
Join my superhero RPG here:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=199381&p=10904949#p10904949

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture, screw the bunny!
_[`]_
(-_Q)

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:16 am

Avengers Tower
Ghost Rider looked at the next arrival. It was the symbiote, Venom. The Rider considered seriously objecting to his prescence. It was true that Venom dealt with criminals in a similar manner to the Rider. For that, Ghost Rider had no issue. However, Venom often allowed petty personal problems to take over and commit sin. It was for that reason that the Rider had no sympathy for the man. Unfortunately, the symbiote prevented his penance stare from working. It protected Brock's soul from judgement. Not from his chain though.

The Rider cracked his knuckles, before whipping his chain at Venom's neck. He hoped to wrap the chain around Venom's neck, making a leash.

"Why is this murderer here? He does not belong!"

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 am

Jedi8246 wrote:Avengers Tower
Ghost Rider looked at the next arrival. It was the symbiote, Venom. The Rider considered seriously objecting to his prescence. It was true that Venom dealt with criminals in a similar manner to the Rider. For that, Ghost Rider had no issue. However, Venom often allowed petty personal problems to take over and commit sin. It was for that reason that the Rider had no sympathy for the man. Unfortunately, the symbiote prevented his penance stare from working. It protected Brock's soul from judgement. Not from his chain though.

The Rider cracked his knuckles, before whipping his chain at Venom's neck. He hoped to wrap the chain around Venom's neck, making a leash.

"Why is this murderer here? He does not belong!"

"Hold it" Hawkeye called, putting an arrow to his bow, "We need to work as a team, and if you're going to have a problem with that then get out of here. Sure he may of murdered people, but others have as well in this room and you're not challenging them are you. We're here now because we're what it takes to save the world, not because we want a massive brawl so pipe down and shut up before you have one of my arrows sticking out of you."
Last edited by The Blazing Aura on Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Wed May 30, 2012 10:32 am

Ghost Rider turned towards Hawkeye with a fury.

"He is a sinner. No better than Loki that you Avengers just fought. Dont presume to deliver judgement when I am the Judge."

The Rider's chain left the neck of Venom.

"I shall make sure he doesn't stray off path. If he harms innocents while in my prescence, I will not hesitate to destroy him where he stands."

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 am

The ship the Skull and Toxin were on had arrived in London's port.The Skull entered the harbour and had made a name for himself."Benn Colison."Benn walked off the boat as Toxin turned to his human form and walked,closely behind him.They got a taxi and then headed to were Magneto was supposed to be,hopefully.
Country info.

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Wed May 30, 2012 11:28 am

"We respect you, Rider," Venom said with a growl. "Let's keep it that way." Venom's mask-like face melted away, revealing Edward Brock's face in its place. He looked at Hawkeye. "Team? And here I was thinking that I was a prisoner. You know, I'm starting to get annoyed. I was yanked out of my battle with the psychopathic killer, Carnage--who one of your SHIELD agents heroicly let escape without a second glance. Then, I was placed in this sonic net and dragged into a room full of the Avengers... and other less-than-savory characters." Brock glared at Spider-Man. "I demand some f***ing, answers, now. And if I'm not a prisoner, let me out of this goddamn net."
Tiger Pit Arena

Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Wed May 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Magneto hovered through London's abandoned underground tunnels. His mind just slightly concentrated on the metal train tracks to keep him afloat. Acknowledging the tension, the interactions between the molecules in the metal was the first step. The next was connecting the constant ebb of electrons from each metallic atom to the stream of electrons flowing through the metal elements within his body. Finding those connections between himself and the metal around him allowed Magneto to levitate. At first, such a task was quite difficult. Now, he often did it subconsciously. His powers came with a limitation, however. With so little traces of iron within his blood, his ability to levitate around metal was slow and smooth. Unlike other mutants, he could not levitate from one spot to the next extremely quickly. At his old age, running was not favorable, but sometimes he had no choice.

He thought deeply about where the first talisman could be. It had to have been in the Tower of London, though that structure was built long after Sima was imprisoned by Odin. The other probable location was the ancient site Stonehenge southeast of London, but that site was built thousands of years before the death of Sima. Who was Sima? Where is he? Magneto cared not for Apocalypse's plans. He intends to make Sima join the Brotherhood of Mutants to show the Homo sapien species that mutants are truly superior.

Aside from its the location, the talisman would be easy to spot by the naked eye. The original complete talisman was essentially a stone plate or disk, round and thick. The five pieces that make up the final whole talisman would be evenly split and shaped as wedges. The talismans were said to be white like a pearl. Each of the five talisman pieces would be small though, and when put together the final talisman disk could be held by two hands.

Magneto's deepest memories suddenly pierced his concentration. He feel down onto the rusted train tracks and slowly stood up on his two feet. Memories of his parents and his beloved sister being shot by the SS into a pit full of rotting bodies, the sight of a bullet drilling into his skull and sending him into a coma. His powers were "activated" when he was shot as a child by the Nazis. The bullet dissolved and the metal from it still remains in his blood today. Magneto nearly cried in the tunnel as memories of him crawling out of the mass graves came back. Why now? thought Magneto, Why am I seeing these visions again?

He closed his eyes and reached out with his mind to sense all metal things nearby. His attention oddly brought him to a moving vehicle, a taxi. He delved inside the taxi and sensed a peculiarly shaped metal object. It was small and it was shaped like a swastika. There was another small metal trinket as well; this one was round, and he could make out the shape of a skull with octopus tentacles lashing beneath it.

Magneto smirked. "So, the Red Skull lives," whispered Magneto to himself as he waited for the man to meet him. Magneto hovered off in the tunnels so that Red Skull would see him as soon as he came down.
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Wed May 30, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Wed May 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Jolleus wrote:"We respect you, Rider," Venom said with a growl. "Let's keep it that way." Venom's mask-like face melted away, revealing Edward Brock's face in its place. He looked at Hawkeye. "Team? And here I was thinking that I was a prisoner. You know, I'm starting to get annoyed. I was yanked out of my battle with the psychopathic killer, Carnage--who one of your SHIELD agents heroicly let escape without a second glance. Then, I was placed in this sonic net and dragged into a room full of the Avengers... and other less-than-savory characters." Brock glared at Spider-Man. "I demand some f***ing, answers, now. And if I'm not a prisoner, let me out of this goddamn net."

"I think you have just explained to yourself why you are in that net" Hawkeye answered "There will be enough time to kill Carnage later, but now we have a problems to address, as for the group here, we are all now avengers, even you whether you like it or not, by merely accepting, or being forced to be here have you become an avenger"
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed May 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Jolleus wrote:"We respect you, Rider," Venom said with a growl. "Let's keep it that way." Venom's mask-like face melted away, revealing Edward Brock's face in its place. He looked at Hawkeye. "Team? And here I was thinking that I was a prisoner. You know, I'm starting to get annoyed. I was yanked out of my battle with the psychopathic killer, Carnage--who one of your SHIELD agents heroicly let escape without a second glance. Then, I was placed in this sonic net and dragged into a room full of the Avengers... and other less-than-savory characters." Brock glared at Spider-Man. "I demand some f***ing, answers, now. And if I'm not a prisoner, let me out of this goddamn net."

Nick Fury entered the building. Cardiac was sitting alone in the corner of the room not even acknowledging what was going on around him.
"Your answers will come in due time, but for now please cooperate. A couple agents are getting the last of our team members," Fury said.
He cut Venom's net. "Right now, you all are just a bunch of heroes gathered in the same place at the same time. You haven't decided whether or not you will be an Avenger, but I guarantee without everyone of you the Earth will fall.'' He looked at the heroes and made a silent prayer that they all would work together.

Agent X was on the bus waiting for Deadpool to arrive.
"Hey there buddy been waiting for you," He said getting up and shaking Deadpools hand.
"The next stop will be at the Avengers Tower," He paused, "Fury said you would be on your way anyways, but that I had to escort you so you wouldn't get lost."

Agent R was driving south of New York City when she noticed a flash in the sky.
"Is that him?" She asked herself, "It must be. What kind of shooting star is visible at 3:45 in the afternoon?"
She slammed on the acceleration and charged towards the area where the flash came from.
She stopped at a large crater that was right before a cornfield.
"Hello," she called into the hole, "Anyone here?"

For the people playing Deadpool and Silver Surfer the agents are with your characters, but I will make no Further posts having them bring you to the Avengers Tower. Deadpool feel free to get off at the Avengers Tower bus stop, and Surfer feel free to get in Agent R's van for her to bring you to the Avengers Tower.
The meeting will start soon guys sorry for the delay
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Jolleus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jolleus » Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 pm

"Now, that's much better," said Eddie Brock, stretching. He turned to face Nick Fury. "I presume that you're the boss here? Are you aware of the fact that one of your agents just aided in the escape of Carnage? This is unacceptable. If you expect me to cooperate with you at all, I expect that agent to be... terminated." The black symbiote flowed back over his face, and rows of drooling, sharp, intimidating teeth showed in his huge mouth.
Tiger Pit Arena

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Wed May 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Jolleus wrote:"Now, that's much better," said Eddie Brock, stretching. He turned to face Nick Fury. "I presume that you're the boss here? Are you aware of the fact that one of your agents just aided in the escape of Carnage? This is unacceptable. If you expect me to cooperate with you at all, I expect that agent to be... terminated." The black symbiote flowed back over his face, and rows of drooling, sharp, intimidating teeth showed in his huge mouth.

Nick Fury looked at Venom, "Really? Why don't we get some more information on that."
He turned to one of his assistants who was carrying a large suitcase, "Please bring me the files of Carnage and Agent C."
The assistant without saying a word brought Nick two folders.
"Thank you," Fury said grabbing the folders and opening one, "Now let us see. Agent C's orders were to Stop the fray between Venom and Carnage: Accomplished, and to bring Venom to Avengers Towers: Accomplished. No where in there does it say that he was supposed to arrest Carnage." He closed it and opened the other.
"You were right. Carnage has recently killed 798 people. Oh and look at this right after Carnage ran away he was met by Ozymandias. Do you know who Ozymandias is? Well he is a smart and deadly villain, and if Carnage was taken prisoner Ozymandias would have appeared and killed you and Agent C. Carnage would have been let loose to kill people and you wouldn't be here to be a threat to him because you would be dead." He handed the file back to his assistant, and sat down in a chair to wait for Deadpool and Silver Surfer.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Orcoa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 pm

"Great...now I have to work with that Psycho Eddie...Damnit Fury" said Spider-man in his head, frowning under his mask as he turns his attention to Fury.

He could only hope that Fury had something for him to do, since he is missing out on his wife's only time off tonight. He crosses his arms, tilting his head back as he listens to Fury talk.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse