NATION

PASSWORD

The Avengers Alliance - Reign of Apocalypse (IC Posts Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:"My liege," said Ozymandias as he appeared from thin air in front of Apocalypse who paced back and forth in a tomb deep under the pyramids of Giza, "I have turned away yet more visitors. Their minds are weak, they believe this place is, as they say, 'closed for renovations'?"

Apocalypse sneered at his slave. "Is this all you have to say? Is this how you waste my time?"

"No, my liege," said Ozymandias, "I come to alert you of a creature nears the coast of Egypt. It is a fusion of man and a symbiote life-form, but it is not Venom. This creature goes by the name Carnage, and what an appropriate name it is. My liege, it is not mindless. It has a purpose—to kill—and we should direct that purpose to bring us closer to our goal."

"My goal!" yelled Apocalypse as he grabbed Ozymandias' neck. Only he was able to interact physically with the spirit. "You are too treacherous, Ozymandias. You need me, but I do not want your presence. If I die, you die. If you die, I live on, but until I kill you I am still in need of your servitude."

"Of course," mocked Ozymandias, "because our 'allies' have no idea that you are, as of now, as weak as a mortal child." Apocalypse threw him to a wall, but Ozymandias simply went through it and appeared on the other end of the room. "I will remain your humble slave, of course, but you have yet to address the issue of Carnage."

"Find him," said Apocalypse, shakened by his slave presenting him with the truth of his diminished power, "reason with the creature and set him loose. And... and what of the others?"

"Magneto is in search of another being to aid his attack on London, Quentin Beck has found Dr. Banner and hopes to persuade him to join us, and Dr. Zola is close to perfecting the Super Soldier Serum to bring back your powers—the physical ones at least," replied Ozymandias as he disappeared and left his master alone in the tomb.

Time guards of shadow wrote:After Carnage was unexpectedly saved by a hero he ran to a boat headed to Egypt. He sneaked on it and waited on it thinking to himself. "I wonder how many people on this world I can kill?" He started walking around prepared to kill anyone.

Ozymandias suddenly appeared in front of Carnage as it lurked in a boat that neared the docks of Cairo.

"Found what you're looking for on this ship?" asked Ozymandias.

As soon as Carnage saw the figure he quickly tried to slash at it but instead went through it. He said, "what the? Whats going on?"
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Sat May 26, 2012 5:15 am

Toxin swung through New York,carrying the Red Skull,tied up.The Skull grinned then planted a mind control device onto Toxin's neck,bringing him under the Skull's control.Toxin stopped swinging then landed on a near-by roof top and put the Red Skull down,untying him before standing still."Zhat's better! Now I vas on my vay to Egypt.."Without a chance to finish Toxin picked him up and ran to the harbour,killing the captain of one boat before jumping onto the boat,putting the nazi down as he started the boat and sailed towards Egypt.
Country info.

An Imaginary Nation on the Internet wrote:
durrrrr America dropped atomic bombs on two civilian centres. But obviously those were bombs of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 8:38 am

Agent N landed on top of a opera house.
"So this guys stops thugs. Guess the only way to lure him out is to pretend to be a thug."
He descended down the stairs of the opera house until he got to a door the read, "Staff only."
He entered the door and explored until he found the room with all the costumes.
"Hmm, let's see thugs wear dirty old clothes." He grabbed a costume, "This will do."
After he changed he exited the opera house and headed to the worst part of the city.
"His last heroics were in this neighborhood down one of these alleyways."
He turned down on one of the alleys and saw a woman.
He grabbed her and put a knife to her neck.
"Ma'am I mean you no harm," he whispered into her ear, "I work with the heroes. If you would please cooperate."
He changed his attitude and yelled at her, "I said hand over the purse!"
She screamed in terror not believing Agent N.
Agent N thought, "I guess this will do."
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 8:52 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lost heros wrote:
He looked at Hawkeye, "His name is Dr. Elias Wertham, but nowadays he goes by Cardiac."
"Cardiac is best described by as a Cyborg-Vigilante. He replaced his heart with a compact beta-particle reactor and encased his entire body within a layer of Vibranium-mesh pseudoskin, specifically designed to channel beta particles into his muscles. In other words, his skin is slightly weaker than Captain America's shield. He has the ability to channel beta particles through the neural web of his vibranium-mesh skin into his muscles thereby endowing him with superhuman strength and regeneration, and enhanced speed, agility, reflexes, and endurance, and he can channel these particles through external objects (such as his pulse staff and hang glider). He wields his pulse staff which fires concussive force bolts, and rides a beta-propelled stingray hang-glider. He wants to save lives, but he often causes the death and destruction of others. He is very dangerous, and should not be taken lightly. I am entrusting you to convince him to join with us. We need as many heroes as we can. Barton, this foe is stronger, then you could possibly imagine."
He stopped and paused for a little bit.
"Your jet is in the Hangar bay, be quick."

"Hmmph I understand" Hawkeye nodded before heading to the hangar, trying to think of a way to convince someone like Cardiac to join forces with them, a show of force wouldn't do and would more likely than not end with him being killed, Hawkeye decided that if he was to get through to this vigilante he would need to use a sense of justice. hanging on as the Jet landed near the last known location of Cardiac Hawkeye got ready to face off against the target.

Cardiac's lab
"Another failure," Cardiac yelled as he pounded the lab station angrily.
He was trying to isolate gamma infected cells.
He was becoming impatient. Anytime he went to the hospital there was more and more people that were infected with gamma radiation.
"Damn that Bruce Banner. Why did he ever try to control gamma radiation in the first place? If I ever meet him, I'll kill him."
He looked at his staff, and grabbed it. With a single touch the staff was emitting shock pulses. He smiled, but it was interrupted by the sounds of a jet.
"The government? I don't remember destroying a lousy chemical manufacturing buliding. What possibly could they want."

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sat May 26, 2012 8:55 am

Time guards of shadow wrote:As soon as Carnage saw the figure he quickly tried to slash at it but instead went through it. He said, "what the? Whats going on?"

"A massacre on this boat is what's about to occur if you do not listen to what I have to say," said Ozymandias harshly. "You are Carnage, are you not? The result of a symbiote whose host is named Cletus Kasady? Your murderous rampage serves no real purpose except that it satisfies your thirst for death."

A few people came onto the deck and noticed the two speaking. Some went back into their cabins in fear while others took out their smart-phones and began filming. Ozymandias looked at them—his eyes glowed blue and electricity sparked out of their phones, preventing them from filming. At last everyone had left in fear back into the boat.

"Come with me and I will present you with many opportunities to kill. There are those in this world that would stop you. Help me, and along the way you can murder to your heart's content." He held out his hand to teleport Carnage and himself back to the Orion Fortress where Apocalypse waited.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 am

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:
"Hmmph I understand" Hawkeye nodded before heading to the hangar, trying to think of a way to convince someone like Cardiac to join forces with them, a show of force wouldn't do and would more likely than not end with him being killed, Hawkeye decided that if he was to get through to this vigilante he would need to use a sense of justice. hanging on as the Jet landed near the last known location of Cardiac Hawkeye got ready to face off against the target.

Cardiac's lab
He was becoming impatient. Anytime he went to the hospital there was more and more people that were infected with gamma radiation.
"Damn that Bruce Banner. Why did he ever try to control gamma radiation in the first place? If I ever meet him, I'll kill him."
He looked at his staff, and grabbed it. With a single touch the staff was emitting shock pulses. He smiled, but it was interrupted by the sounds of a jet.
"The government? I don't remember destroying a lousy chemical manufacturing buliding. What possibly could they want."

Hawkeye was silently impressed by the lab as he maneuvered stealthily through it, finding the lab where Cardiac and his staff were he straightened up, clearing his throat he began to speak "Cardiac, my name is Hawkeye, I am one of the Avengers, we need you to help us, to become one of us, for we are hopelessly outgunned by a new enemy that has emerged, it would be in your greatest interest to join us to help save the people of this world, by becoming the hero you want to be, you would be dealing justice to those villains who seek to dominate the world no matter what the cost. what say you, will you join us?" Hawkeye put his hand out, hoping for a handshake.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 3:35 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lost heros wrote:
Cardiac's lab

Hawkeye was silently impressed by the lab as he maneuvered stealthily through it, finding the lab where Cardiac and his staff were he straightened up, clearing his throat he began to speak "Cardiac, my name is Hawkeye, I am one of the Avengers, we need you to help us, to become one of us, for we are hopelessly outgunned by a new enemy that has emerged, it would be in your greatest interest to join us to help save the people of this world, by becoming the hero you want to be, you would be dealing justice to those villains who seek to dominate the world no matter what the cost. what say you, will you join us?" Hawkeye put his hand out, hoping for a handshake.

Cardiac looked at Hawkeye.
"An Avenger you say. An avenger is someone who helps people who have been wronged. I was wronged, and my brother was wronged. Where were the Avengers when I was wronged? Did they save my brother? No! Did they Avenge his death? No! I had to avenge him. I had to kill the people that are responsible for his death. Where were you?" Cardiac's voice was slowly crescendoing until he was screaming at Hawkeye.
"Do you have an answer? Or are you just scared of the truth?" Cardiac lowered his voice.
"You save some people from future big threats. I avenge the all those who have been hurt. But there are more and more people that are becoming hurt, and you expect me to stop that? You must be crazy."
Cardiac turned his back to Hawkeye, and started to clean up the lab.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

Cardiac looked at Hawkeye.
"An Avenger you say. An avenger is someone who helps people who have been wronged. I was wronged, and my brother was wronged. Where were the Avengers when I was wronged? Did they save my brother? No! Did they Avenge his death? No! I had to avenge him. I had to kill the people that are responsible for his death. Where were you?" Cardiac's voice was slowly crescendoing until he was screaming at Hawkeye.
"Do you have an answer? Or are you just scared of the truth?" Cardiac lowered his voice.
"You save some people from future big threats. I avenge the all those who have been hurt. But there are more and more people that are becoming hurt, and you expect me to stop that? You must be crazy."

'Fury was right' Hawkeye muttered under his breath 'no wonder i was called in to try and recruit him' looking up at Cardiac he continued "Where was i when that happened, i'll tell you, I've been manipulated more times than i should count in my life, both me and my brother were wronged, right from the moment my parents were taken from me and i was left in a carnival as a kid. But i don't linger on those times, even when my brother died i continued fighting on, we must hold ourselves together, for not everyone can be saved. Look at yourself, can you honestly say that every single life you've taken is right, you have wronged as many people as you have tried to save, but if we prevent this big evil from happening we can prevent people from being hurt, as we fight together against this evil we will make a place where less people are hurt, where less people are wronged, but to do that we must stand together, for alone we are hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned, alone we will not be remembered for what we have done, or we will be scorned and despised, but as a team, as the Avengers we will be remembered and loved and we can truly make a change in this world. Join us and prevent people from being hurt by stopping the evil we must face, it will face us at some point, the question is will you fight it alone or with us?"
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 3:54 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lost heros wrote:Cardiac looked at Hawkeye.

'Fury was right' Hawkeye muttered under his breath 'no wonder i was called in to try and recruit him' looking up at Cardiac he continued "Where was i when that happened, i'll tell you, I've been manipulated more times than i should count in my life, both me and my brother were wronged, right from the moment my parents were taken from me and i was left in a carnival as a kid. But i don't linger on those times, even when my brother died i continued fighting on, we must hold ourselves together, for not everyone can be saved. Look at yourself, can you honestly say that every single life you've taken is right, you have wronged as many people as you have tried to save, but if we prevent this big evil from happening we can prevent people from being hurt, as we fight together against this evil we will make a place where less people are hurt, where less people are wronged, but to do that we must stand together, for alone we are hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned, alone we will not be remembered for what we have done, or we will be scorned and despised, but as a team, as the Avengers we will be remembered and loved and we can truly make a change in this world. Join us and prevent people from being hurt by stopping the evil we must face, it will face us at some point, the question is will you fight it alone or with us?"

Cardiac put down the beaker he was cleaning.
"People are always wronged," Cardiac said with his back still to Hawkeye.
His voice had changed. It had become more sincere more caring.
"My brother died after he was diagnosed with a disease that was incredibly fatal. From that moment on, I made a pact to myself to save as many lives as I could. I never thought I could take the same amount. When I was a kid, I could look at a person in mourning and know their pain. I lost that pain." He looked at Hawkeye again.
"Where did it go?"

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

"My brother died after he was diagnosed with a disease that was incredibly fatal. From that moment on, I made a pact to myself to save as many lives as I could. I never thought I could take the same amount. When I was a kid, I could look at a person in mourning and know their pain. I lost that pain." He looked at Hawkeye again.
"Where did it go?"

"It's still there, it's still inside you, just now you've killed so many and seen the grief and pain of so many more your body has grown used to that pain, it doesn't recognize it as a pain any more, but it is and it will always be part of you, part of who you are." Hawkeye spoke quietly at first, unsure as to how Cardiac would respond.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 4:36 pm

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lost heros wrote:
"Where did it go?"

"It's still there, it's still inside you, just now you've killed so many and seen the grief and pain of so many more your body has grown used to that pain, it doesn't recognize it as a pain any more, but it is and it will always be part of you, part of who you are." Hawkeye spoke quietly at first, unsure as to how Cardiac would respond.

"I guess you are right Hawkeye," Cardiac said.
He grabbed his weapons, "Come on we have a villain to stop."
He exited the building and got in the jet.
"I guess we are going to that big tower of yours," He said strapping himself in to the two person jet.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:

"I guess you are right Hawkeye," Cardiac said.
He grabbed his weapons, "Come on we have a villain to stop."
He exited the building and got in the jet.
"I guess we are going to that big tower of yours," He said strapping himself in to the two person jet.

Hawkeye breathed a sigh of relief, he had finally been able to get through to Cardiac, despite bringing up some painful memories he didn't want to relive, still he was headed back to the tower as ordered, for the conference.
Jormengand wrote:

Nice 3000'th post.

Keep it alive!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Agent R was flying over the rural areas outside New York.
"Where is this guy going to land," She muttered to herself.
She looked down to see miles of rural land.
"No sign of impact here. Might as well check out the next area."
She turned on her radio and started listening to thriller.
"Cause this is thriller thriller night," She said singing along to the song.
She started rocking her head back and forth not paying attention to what she was doing.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Lost heros wrote:Agent N landed on top of a opera house.
"So this guys stops thugs. Guess the only way to lure him out is to pretend to be a thug."
He descended down the stairs of the opera house until he got to a door the read, "Staff only."
"Hmm, let's see thugs wear dirty old clothes." He grabbed a costume, "This will do."
After he changed he exited the opera house and headed to the worst part of the city.
"Ma'am I mean you no harm," he whispered into her ear, "I work with the heroes. If you would please cooperate."

The Rider felt the prescence of sin being committed. Yet it felt odd. Not entirely evil. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but he sped towards the crime. The ground burned beneath the heat of the hellfire. The bike gunned and pulled next to the assailant. Yet another woman was being held by knife. How tiresome. He pointed at the man with a flaming finger.

"Your sins will be your end!"

He pulled his chain from his shoulder, whipping it towards the agent's wrist. He hoped to break the man's wrist in the same manner as the previous thug.
Official Member of the Fall of Gods RP Council
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):
Economic issues: +9.53 right
Social issues: -7.91 libertarian
Foreign policy: -7.32 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +0.92 conservative

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:
Lost heros wrote:Agent N landed on top of a opera house.

The Rider felt the prescence of sin being committed. Yet it felt odd. Not entirely evil. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but he sped towards the crime. The ground burned beneath the heat of the hellfire. The bike gunned and pulled next to the assailant. Yet another woman was being held by knife. How tiresome. He pointed at the man with a flaming finger.

"Your sins will be your end!"

He pulled his chain from his shoulder, whipping it towards the agent's wrist. He hoped to break the man's wrist in the same manner as the previous thug.

The man ,thoroughly prepared for an attack, did not feel pain, but he was violently pulled towards Ghost Rider. His wrists weren't broken because he was wearing a Hulk-Semiproof brace that was keeping his arms from snapping if the Hulk ever tried to break their arms. In fact he was wearing a suit of Hulk-Semiproof armor that was standard issue for all senior S.H.I.E.L.D agents.
"Arm braces," Agent N said, "Useful tools don't you think." He looked at Ghost Rider.
"Who are you?"
Last edited by Lost heros on Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Sat May 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Ghost Rider showed no emotion to man's wrist not breaking. The man was pulled to the ground before him. He looked up asking who the Rider was. Ghost Rider grabbed the neck of the man lifting him into the air before him. The empty sockets bored into the eyes of the agent.

"I am the sinners darkest nightmare. I am Vengenance, the Ghost Rider!!! Let the pain of all the innocents you've harmed consume you! Let their pain become yours as your soul burns to the ashes!!"

The Penance Stare was used again. He tore into the man's soul, digging through the man's darkest sin. However it became immediately apparent that the man was mainly a good hearted person. He had committed some wrong, but nothing that would deem the Rider's wrath. He ended the Penance Stare before what sin he had done consumed him. He dropped the man to the ground. SHIELD agent.

"Why did you harm the innocent?"
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sat May 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:Ghost Rider showed no emotion to man's wrist not breaking. The man was pulled to the ground before him. He looked up asking who the Rider was. Ghost Rider grabbed the neck of the man lifting him into the air before him. The empty sockets bored into the eyes of the agent.

"I am the sinners darkest nightmare. I am Vengenance, the Ghost Rider!!! Let the pain of all the innocents you've harmed consume you! Let their pain become yours as your soul burns to the ashes!!"

The Penance Stare was used again. He tore into the man's soul, digging through the man's darkest sin. However it became immediately apparent that the man was mainly a good hearted person. He had committed some wrong, but nothing that would deem the Rider's wrath. He ended the Penance Stare before what sin he had done consumed him. He dropped the man to the ground. SHIELD agent.

"Why did you harm the innocent?"

"Harm," Agent N said, "I did no harm to her. Only an act to make you come here. She is fine, not even a scratch. I tried to have her act scared, but she was to terrified to act. Now if you would, Mr. Ghost Rider. Come with me so that you can save the world." He turned around and started walking.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun May 27, 2012 6:08 am

The Union of Myanmar wrote:"Oh, come now," said Mysterio as if he were talking to a child, "Don't you want to have a little fun?" He took a few paces back and touched his cufflinks which began to let out a steady and constant stream of both the mild white hypnogen gas and the hallucinogenic purple gas. He took out a small vial containing the liquid version of the hallucinogen. "I had hoped you would comply, but alas it seems I must goad you into revealing... him. If you will not face the creature you are, then I will make you."

Mysterio smirked behind his glass mask, but nobody could see inside. He held up the vial with two fingers and threw it onto the ground. With small explosive force, a column of smoke rose and spread throughout the village. Mysterio hid himself in the haze and stood behind the smoke column. The smoke began to take shape for everyone as they started hallucinating, and it took the shape of a hideous beast—green, gargantuan, grim. The beast stood well over the height of any normal man. It's muscles were as thick as a tree trunk. It lumbered around as it roared. Mysterio stood behind the beast with one of his arms extended towards it; he had opened his palms and directed it at the beast as if he were controlling it. With his other hand, he pointed at the beast and then at Dr. Banner, trying to show the villagers what Banner truly could become.

"Behold!" said Mysterio, "The Hulk! This is what he can become!"

To his surprise, a few villagers bowed down at "the Hulk" which was really just one of Mysterio's holographic projections. Under the effects of his two gasses though, it looked very real, but as the elders kneeled before the beast in respect, so too did more villagers.

"What the hell are you idiots doing!?" screeched Mysterio, "He can kill you all!" He looked back at Dr. Banner, "if I can't get them to turn against you, I- I-" His mind suddenly blanked; this wasn't how it was supposed to turn out. Suddenly, "Does... does the name Arnim Zola mean anything to you?" He paused for a few seconds, "He lives. It was said he was executed for Nazi war crimes, but no. His mind still lives." His hologram roared to keep the villagers away as some had tried to touch it. "Dr. Zola... he's the only person who knows about the Super Soldier Serum. You worked on it, didn't you? It was what turned you into the Hulk. Or is the true version of story that you were exposed to gamma radiation while testing a bomb? I'm not sure which story is correct. But regardless, Zola can help you."

That name, Dr. Zola, was a familiar name. Where had he heard it before, where was it from? At first Banner had been horrified when the Mysterious stranger summoned a vision of the Hulk, terrified because it pulled at his heart strings and almost made rage boil to the surface - an illusory Hulk was harmless enough and seemed to earn the awe and veneration of the tribe. He had assumed it was the strangers plan all along but it seemed to have backfired badly on him when the people all but worshiped the vision of the Hulk.

Suddenly the name dawned on him, Dr. Zola was a member of Hydra that he had read about in SHIELD's data profiles when he worked for The Avengers, "You can't get rid of the Hulk, the only way that ever works is to split my psyche in half and set the Hulk free! I won't let you and Dr. Zora use the Hulk as a weapon!"
Last edited by SaintB on Sun May 27, 2012 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun May 27, 2012 10:13 am

SaintB wrote:That name, Dr. Zola, was a familiar name. Where had he heard it before, where was it from? At first Banner had been horrified when the Mysterious stranger summoned a vision of the Hulk, terrified because it pulled at his heart strings and almost made rage boil to the surface - an illusory Hulk was harmless enough and seemed to earn the awe and veneration of the tribe. He had assumed it was the strangers plan all along but it seemed to have backfired badly on him when the people all but worshiped the vision of the Hulk.

Suddenly the name dawned on him, Dr. Zola was a member of Hydra that he had read about in SHIELD's data profiles when he worked for The Avengers, "You can't get rid of the Hulk, the only way that ever works is to split my psyche in half and set the Hulk free! I won't let you and Dr. Zora use the Hulk as a weapon!"

"Hmph," said Mysterio with a scoff, "Fair enough."

And with a puff of smoke, both he and his illusions suddenly disappeared. All that remained was a small silver ball with blue light emitters and little holes to send out gas. The "Mysterio" was a a projection all along, and that projection sent out it's own projection. The glowing blue lights quickly turned orange and began beeping at two second intervals, then it turned red and began flashing faster and faster before the silver ball blew up like a grenade, sending tiny bits of shrapnel at the villagers.

Far off in the distance, the true Mysterio looked down at the village as he heard the faint screams of villagers. He pressed a button on his cufflink and signaled for a transport to take him off this island. There was a rather attractive woman nearby, and it was obvious to him who she was: Black Cat in her typical black uniform. He did not want to risk it, but imagine what Apocalypse would reward him with if he brought her back.

Mysterio swiftly scuttled down the slopes of the hills towards Black Cat.

"Ms. Hardy," said Mysterio, "We are not complete strangers now, are we? What brings you to this island? I assure you, Spider-Man is not here, but time is wasting. You alone cannot defeat the Hulk; I suggest you come with me off this place. There is a new dawn for Earth... one that the likes of Dr. Banner here would like to see smashed." Mysterio began walking to the other coast of the island quickly, "You can follow me if you wish, Ms. Hardy, or you can die at the hands of the Hulk. Your choice."
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sun May 27, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Sun May 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Ghost Rider looked over at the girl. She was unharmed and was running away screaming. The agent spoke the truth. He then began to walk away after mentioning saving the world.

"What are you talking about? Saving the world? How is the world in danger?"

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Sun May 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Jedi8246 wrote:Ghost Rider looked over at the girl. She was unharmed and was running away screaming. The agent spoke the truth. He then began to walk away after mentioning saving the world.

"What are you talking about? Saving the world? How is the world in danger?"

"First things first," Agent N said, "Lower your voice. You are going to destroy my eardrum."
"I don't know how the world is in danger, but I do know that this is the biggest threat the world has ever seen. S.H.I.E.L.D. is gathering a group of heroes to fight this threat and we need you. Humanity needs you. There is a meeting at the Avengers tower in 30 minutes that you should attend. If you need I can give you a ride in my jet or you can use that thing." He pointed at the motorcycle, "Regardless this meeting will tell you who this villain is and how you can stop him."
Agent N turned around and started walking away.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
SaintB wrote:That name, Dr. Zola, was a familiar name. Where had he heard it before, where was it from? At first Banner had been horrified when the Mysterious stranger summoned a vision of the Hulk, terrified because it pulled at his heart strings and almost made rage boil to the surface - an illusory Hulk was harmless enough and seemed to earn the awe and veneration of the tribe. He had assumed it was the strangers plan all along but it seemed to have backfired badly on him when the people all but worshiped the vision of the Hulk.

"Hmph," said Mysterio with a scoff, "Fair enough."

And with a puff of smoke, both he and his illusions suddenly disappeared. All that remained was a small silver ball with blue light emitters and little holes to send out gas. The "Mysterio" was a a projection all along, and that projection sent out it's own projection. The glowing blue lights quickly turned orange and began beeping at two second intervals, then it turned red and began flashing faster and faster before the blew up like a grenade, sending tiny bits of shrapnel at the villagers.

Far off in the distance, the true Mysterio looked down at the village as he heard the faint screams of villagers. He pressed a button on his cufflink and signaled for a transport to take him off this island. There was a rather attractive woman nearby, and it was obvious to him who she was: Black Cat in her typical black uniform. He did not want to risk it, but imagine what Apocalypse would reward him with if he brought her back.

Mysterio swiftly scuttled down the slopes of the hills towards Black Cat.

"Ms. Hardy," said Mysterio, "We are not complete strangers now, are we? What brings you to this island? I assure you, Spider-Man is not here, but time is wasting. You alone cannot defeat the Hulk; I suggest you come with me off this place. There is a new dawn for Earth... one that the likes of Dr. Banner here would like to see smashed." Mysterio began walking to the other coast of the island quickly, "You can follow me if you wish, Ms. Hardy, or you can die at the hands of the Hulk. Your choice."

As if on cue; Banner's.... and then Hulk's screams of rage, pain, and anguish echoed across the whole island and possibly miles out to sea. Hulk smashed his fists onto the sandy floor of the beach and gingerly gripped the body of the little child he had rescued as banner, trying to shake her awake. The giant's face ran with massive tears that splashed to the ground as he put a fingertip almost the size of the girl's entire head gently against her face but when there was no reaction from the corpse Hulk snarled with rage and hurled the lifeless shell away from him in anger.

Another bellow, this one louder and far more angrier sounded from the village as the Hulk turned and bolted into the nearby jungle to look for something... anything to take his rage out on - globe face was going to pay for killing his village!
Last edited by SaintB on Sun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Time guards of shadow
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Time guards of shadow » Sun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Time guards of shadow wrote:As soon as Carnage saw the figure he quickly tried to slash at it but instead went through it. He said, "what the? Whats going on?"

"A massacre on this boat is what's about to occur if you do not listen to what I have to say," said Ozymandias harshly. "You are Carnage, are you not? The result of a symbiote whose host is named Cletus Kasady? Your murderous rampage serves no real purpose except that it satisfies your thirst for death."

A few people came onto the deck and noticed the two speaking. Some went back into their cabins in fear while others took out their smart-phones and began filming. Ozymandias looked at them—his eyes glowed blue and electricity sparked out of their phones, preventing them from filming. At last everyone had left in fear back into the boat.

"Come with me and I will present you with many opportunities to kill. There are those in this world that would stop you. Help me, and along the way you can murder to your heart's content." He held out his hand to teleport Carnage and himself back to the Orion Fortress where Apocalypse waited.

"Kill as many as I want? In that case lets go! They aren't going to kill themselves!" Carnage grabbed his hand and waited.
I will join any rp.
Watch this person's videos! Warning! There is a chance for bad words to be seen and heard!

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun May 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Time guards of shadow wrote:"Kill as many as I want? In that case lets go! They aren't going to kill themselves!" Carnage grabbed his hand and waited.

With a flash of orange light, the two warped and teleported back to the Orion Fortress. Ozymandias let go of Carnage as soon as he could and looked at Apocalypse. "This is Carnage... a symbiote, my liege."

"Ah," said Apocalypse with much interest. "Where shall we send you, Carnage?"

"I suggest he be sent off to London—to aid Magneto," suggested Ozymandias, rubbing his chin nervously, "My liege... my thoughts cannot pry into Magneto's. His helmet blocks my abilities a—"

"What of this creature?" said Apocalypse, pointing at Carnage, "can you read its mind?"

Ozymandias smirked, "It's mind is simple. It wants to kill." Honestly though, he could make out very little from Carnage's scrambled thoughts, all of which were horrifying even for a wise man as Ozymandias. He turned to Carnage, "Magneto awaits in the abandoned London underground tunnels. I do not desire to teleport there with you. It is a long trip there, but I'm sure you can arrive within a couple of days, no?"

"Ozymandias," said Apocalypse silkily, "we must be transparent to our new friend. Carnage, let me explain what our plan is. There is an ancient mutant whose tomb is hidden somewhere on Earth. There are five talismans that both show the way to the tomb and unlock it. This mutant lies in a sort of eternal sleep. Kill it, and we gain unimaginable power."

"Magneto is in search of one of the talismans," said Ozymandias, "We would like you to help him and protect him with deadly force if necessary. You will no doubt find many people who will try to stop you. Who will try. Kill as many people as you wish on your journey to London."

"This is madness!" said Apocalypse, slamming his fist on his stone throne.

"This will work to our advantage," replied Ozymandias, "his blood trail will lead the Avengers to Magneto. It is a risky gamble, of course, but we can kill many of them with one fine sweep."

"Choose," said Apocalypse to Carnage, "Kill for power, or kill for nothing? If for power, then murder your way to the London undergrounds. When you arrive, I trust Magneto will come across you. When you encounter him, simply say 'the Apocalypso are rising'. He'll know what to do."

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm

The Rider looked at the leaving agent.

"I don't play well with others. This will not end well. But I shall go."

In truth, the Rider thought this may be an answer to the worrisome feeling he had gotten. If SHIELD was calling the likes of him to help, things must be terrible. He returned to his bike, not wanting to ride in the jet. The engines gunned and then roared as he sped down the streets of New York. Parts of the road ripped apart as he drove down the streets. He passed every vehicle by, leaving them in his wake.

Eventually, he arrived outside the Avengers Tower. He wasn't going to use the stairs. The bike roared as he sped right to the tower, turning to drive up the glass building. His ride up the side of the tower attracted security, but they did nothing that could harm him. When he reached the appropriate level, he smashed the glass pane and skid into the meeting room.

The floor burnt slightly, as Ghost Rider dismounted. He walked up to the meeting table, placing his flaming hands on it. He looked around at those present, saying nothing.

Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse