NATION

PASSWORD

The Blackest Death (IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Wed May 30, 2012 10:37 am

Lancearc wrote:
Russian-German Empire wrote:(OCC:Hope this is okay.)

Metalio sat in the bowels of the ship as he whistled,having stow away on it before it left,hoping he would be free of the nightmare that had happened.He stood up and then opened a door before climbing the ladders to the ship's deck,gulping as he then seen the Templar,pulling out his sword in defence encase the man wanted to attack him because of his Ottoman heritage.

Zak had heard the ladder being climbed by someone, and as the man pulled his sword against the Templar he drew his own Spanish steel blade, pointing it towards the man that had been in the hold he imagined, the large Swede shouting towards him. "If you value your life you'll put that damned blade away or I'll do it myself!" he warned, glaring at the newcomer.

"Not until,I can trust that Templar....I am of Ottoman heritage,so I want to know if he will kill me for it."He glared at the other man,sword ready to block any attack as he reached back and drew his dagger out with his other hand as he got ready,eyeing the third and hopefully last man,the dagger ready to stab him while he focused on the others.
Country info.

An Imaginary Nation on the Internet wrote:
durrrrr America dropped atomic bombs on two civilian centres. But obviously those were bombs of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Russian-German Empire wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Zak had heard the ladder being climbed by someone, and as the man pulled his sword against the Templar he drew his own Spanish steel blade, pointing it towards the man that had been in the hold he imagined, the large Swede shouting towards him. "If you value your life you'll put that damned blade away or I'll do it myself!" he warned, glaring at the newcomer.

"Not until,I can trust that Templar....I am of Ottoman heritage,so I want to know if he will kill me for it."He glared at the other man,sword ready to block any attack as he reached back and drew his dagger out with his other hand as he got ready,eyeing the third and hopefully last man,the dagger ready to stab him while he focused on the others.

"I wont attack a able fighter. We need all we can get to join the line at France." Said John. Then he walked towards the door where the person was. "You may be muslim, but we still need fighters to help at France." Said John. Then he put his hand down to help the man up the ladder. "So what is your name?" Asked John. "But put that dagger away or I wont let you out of this hole you are in. Then I will burn it when we get to the main land. Its your choice." Said John.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:

"I wont attack a able fighter. We need all we can get to join the line at France." Said John. Then he walked towards the door where the person was. "You may be muslim, but we still need fighters to help at France." Said John. Then he put his hand down to help the man up the ladder. "So what is your name?" Asked John. "But put that dagger away or I wont let you out of this hole you are in. Then I will burn it when we get to the main land. Its your choice." Said John.

"If I had a coin for every-time that's happened.Anyway..My name is Metalio."He stood up,taking the mans hand as he put the dagger away before stretching his legs."Why,France? What is so important there?...Oh that sword..Or cross..I couldn't really hear you from all the waves."The merchant shrugged then looked out from the port side,grinning."So a Templar and a Muslim go into a tavern.Know that one?"
Country info.

durrrrr America dropped atomic bombs on two civilian centres. But obviously those were bombs of FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed May 30, 2012 12:51 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:

"If I had a coin for every-time that's happened.Anyway..My name is Metalio."He stood up,taking the mans hand as he put the dagger away before stretching his legs."Why,France? What is so important there?...Oh that sword..Or cross..I couldn't really hear you from all the waves."The merchant shrugged then looked out from the port side,grinning."So a Templar and a Muslim go into a tavern.Know that one?"

"Nope, the sword are you talking about is in Greece. France is being selected because of how low the plauge has spread there." Said John as he walked back to his compainions. "We are making a pit stop at a Templar outpost to grab the sword. If you ever touch this peice of wood, I will kill you." Said John. Then he wraped it back up and put it back in his bag. Then he yelled, "We are landing in a few minutes!"
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Wed May 30, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Verghast
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Verghast » Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:

"Nope, the sword are you talking about is in Greece. France is being selected because of how low the plauge has spread there." Said John as he walked back to his compainions. "We are making a pit stop at a Templar outpost to grab the sword. If you ever touch this peice of wood, I will kill you." Said John. Then he wraped it back up and put it back in his bag. Then he yelled, "We are landing in a few minutes!"

When John showed Nikolai the Cross fragment, he shrugged and gestured at it, saying, "The Holy Cross was no more magical than my own blade. It was merely a tool used by the Romans to kill the Christian мессия in his time." Shaking his head, he frowned at John. "If that is your proof of 'artifacts,' then the Holy Grail must be no more than a decorated cup, and Excalibur only a finely-crafted blade," he added, sardonically.

At the stowaway's appearance, Nikolai raised an eyebrow. An Ottoman heathen merchant, stowing up on a Templar ship? Bizarre, at the very least. Nikolai had spent his fair share of time with heathens. For years he had battled against and alongside Turkish warriors in his time as a mercenary. To him, this fellow was just another addition to an already diverse cast. He nodded a brief welcome to Metalio. He held no scorn for the man, unlike the Mongols that he so truly despised.
National status: AT WAR. Aggressive Status.
Current national ruler: The Provident King, Nikolyat Meinhov II
National Capital: Vannick/Providence City.
Current RPs: The Blackest Death (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180936)
The Third Crusade (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=182016)
Current Nation-based RPs: The Battle for R.O.R.M.S. (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181746)
And, for all interested, I've created my own RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182553&p=9521181#p9521181
Military Size: ~2.1 mil
Military Tech: http://pastebin.com/Z3hpL05k

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Verghast wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:"Nope, the sword are you talking about is in Greece. France is being selected because of how low the plauge has spread there." Said John as he walked back to his compainions. "We are making a pit stop at a Templar outpost to grab the sword. If you ever touch this peice of wood, I will kill you." Said John. Then he wraped it back up and put it back in his bag. Then he yelled, "We are landing in a few minutes!"

When John showed Nikolai the Cross fragment, he shrugged and gestured at it, saying, "The Holy Cross was no more magical than my own blade. It was merely a tool used by the Romans to kill the Christian мессия in his time." Shaking his head, he frowned at John. "If that is your proof of 'artifacts,' then the Holy Grail must be no more than a decorated cup, and Excalibur only a finely-crafted blade," he added, sardonically.

At the stowaway's appearance, Nikolai raised an eyebrow. An Ottoman heathen merchant, stowing up on a Templar ship? Bizarre, at the very least. Nikolai had spent his fair share of time with heathens. For years he had battled against and alongside Turkish warriors in his time as a mercenary. To him, this fellow was just another addition to an already diverse cast. He nodded a brief welcome to Metalio. He held no scorn for the man, unlike the Mongols that he so truly despised.

"No, the Grail is just a plain wooden cup." Said John. "Excaliber looks like a regular sword but it has writing on it." Said John. Then he looked and saw they were at the docks. "Ok, we ride to the outpost, but first we need to find you a horse." Said John as he mounted his and looked around for a horse. He saw one at the far end and corpses were all around it. "Ok, we ride and you run behind us and get on that horse and we ride to the outpost, do you have any weapons beside your dagger?" Asked John.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed May 30, 2012 2:03 pm

While they discussed the plans for how the newly appeared man would follow them on their way to the Templar outpost, Zak walked over to his own horse, or rather, someone else's horse before all of this happened. He climbed onto the steed, and encouraged it to step forward slightly so that he rejoined whatever conversation they would start, albeit from horseback. "I say we just hurry up and go." he said, gazing towards the horse they proposed for the man to steal--or take, as it were, since now real law was apparent anymore--and nodded. "Let's just go, I aim to kill as many of those things as possible before the end of my journey."
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Verghast
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Verghast » Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Lancearc wrote:While they discussed the plans for how the newly appeared man would follow them on their way to the Templar outpost, Zak walked over to his own horse, or rather, someone else's horse before all of this happened. He climbed onto the steed, and encouraged it to step forward slightly so that he rejoined whatever conversation they would start, albeit from horseback. "I say we just hurry up and go." he said, gazing towards the horse they proposed for the man to steal--or take, as it were, since now real law was apparent anymore--and nodded. "Let's just go, I aim to kill as many of those things as possible before the end of my journey."

Nikolai scoffed at the Templar and dismissed him. He hopped on his own horse that he had ridden through Iraklion and jumped onto the boat upon, and jumped it onto the docks.
"Why not just have him ride with me? We needn't take with us more than we require, тамплиер," he said, gesturing to Metalio. "I will follow your lead."
National status: AT WAR. Aggressive Status.
Current national ruler: The Provident King, Nikolyat Meinhov II
National Capital: Vannick/Providence City.
Current RPs: The Blackest Death (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180936)
The Third Crusade (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=182016)
Current Nation-based RPs: The Battle for R.O.R.M.S. (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181746)
And, for all interested, I've created my own RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=182553&p=9521181#p9521181
Military Size: ~2.1 mil
Military Tech: http://pastebin.com/Z3hpL05k

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Wed May 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:Maurice stroked his long thickly curled red hair back again and said to the man

"kannski ástæðan fyrir því að það finnst slæmt i ​​því að mikil ull skyrta, ull er gott fyrir köldu loftslagi, ekki svo mikið fyrir heitt eins og þessi. þegar það kemur að því tungumáli sem þetta land ég er hryggur en im ekki þó sérstaklega góður í því en dont 'hafa áhyggjur ég mun kenna þér best ég get. Fyrsta orð þín illa kenna þér er ... Lute

Hallmund understood the rough Icelandic, but just slightly. This was where his dialect caused difficulty. Since Hallmund had grown up on a small farm, rather isolated from people outside of the two families living there, he still spoke the way that his ancestors spoke during the great raids, only a few hundred years ago. "Ég vil vera í sási serkr. Þessi er serkr sem faðir minn gaf mér, svo ég hafa vandræði að fá losa af það. Og þakka þér fyrir að kenna mér orðið "lute". Hvað þýðir þetta orð þýðir?" Hallmund stroked his beard as he spoke. He was no longer thinking of the beasts outside.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Wed May 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:
Kazarogkai wrote:Maurice stroked his long thickly curled red hair back again and said to the man

"kannski ástæðan fyrir því að það finnst slæmt i ​​því að mikil ull skyrta, ull er gott fyrir köldu loftslagi, ekki svo mikið fyrir heitt eins og þessi. þegar það kemur að því tungumáli sem þetta land ég er hryggur en im ekki þó sérstaklega góður í því en dont 'hafa áhyggjur ég mun kenna þér best ég get. Fyrsta orð þín illa kenna þér er ... Lute

Hallmund understood the rough Icelandic, but just slightly. This was where his dialect caused difficulty. Since Hallmund had grown up on a small farm, rather isolated from people outside of the two families living there, he still spoke the way that his ancestors spoke during the great raids, only a few hundred years ago. "Ég vil vera í sási serkr. Þessi er serkr sem faðir minn gaf mér, svo ég hafa vandræði að fá losa af það. Og þakka þér fyrir að kenna mér orðið "lute". Hvað þýðir þetta orð þýðir?" Hallmund stroked his beard as he spoke. He was no longer thinking of the beasts outside.

Maurice simply looked at the man pointed towards the instrument in his hand and said once more "Lute, Þetta tæki ég spila er kallað Lute, tungumál þessa lands sem ég tala og er móðurmál mitt er kallað Venetian."
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Wed May 30, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:
Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:

Maurice simply looked at the man pointed towards the instrument in his hand and said once more "Lute, Þetta tæki ég spila er kallað Lute, tungumál þessa lands sem ég tala og er móðurmál mitt er kallað Venetian."

Hallmund understood Maurice. "Ó, lagi, Venetian. I can speak enough of it. There was a Venetian man on my boat to come here. He taught me." Hallmund was happy that he could now communicate in a different way. He truly believed that he had a good grasp on the odd language. His Icelandic accent was horrendous though, so he hoped that others could even understand him.
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:
Kazarogkai wrote:

Hallmund understood Maurice. "Ó, lagi, Venetian. I can speak enough of it. There was a Venetian man on my boat to come here. He taught me." Hallmund was happy that he could now communicate in a different way. He truly believed that he had a good grasp on the odd language. His Icelandic accent was horrendous though, so he hoped that others could even understand him.

"Ai don't worry your accent is... decent its about as good as mine i don't speak too people much so i don't have much time to practice, side effect of living in the forest all by your self." Maurice laughed a little then he decided to go up to the guard houses porch and look at the stars. when he saw the stars he said to himself "there is still beauty in this world despite all the horror."
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Suurta-Osavaltio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Suurta-Osavaltio » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:
Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:

"Ai don't worry your accent is... decent its about as good as mine i don't speak too people much so i don't have much time to practice, side effect of living in the forest all by your self." Maurice laughed a little then he decided to go up to the guard houses porch and look at the stars. when he saw the stars he said to himself "there is still beauty in this world despite all the horror."

Hallmund saw no beauty in what he'd just seen. It was terrible, like the stories that he'd heard as a child. "I see no beauty here. I hope that my family is okay, back in Iceland." He had a younger sister who was helping maintain the family farm. Hallmund was very close with her. Hallmund had followed Maurice to the porch. "How far do you think that this will spread?"
Gud Med Oss
Jumala on Kanssamme

Erryeah
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erryeah » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:25 pm

It took quite awhile for Lilith to find a place that looked sturdy enough to place herself for the night. She was beginning to grow weary by the second as her daggers became more and more bloodied by the second, so much so that it seemed they had acquired a new color for themselves. It wasn't until she had reached a wide cobblestone street she saw what could have been salvation. A guard tower standing at the end of the road. Too bad there were walking hungry corpses at the foot of it but, it could only mean that others had sought its refuge. Her eyes quickly skimmed the tower and saw a rope that went from the tower to the foot of it that was used to raise water from a nearby well. "Looks like the way in but how to get the horde of devil spawn away from the base. Lilith then spotted some pots of oil that had surprisingly not taken to the flame in all this madness sitting in the back of a cart. Then she started to here a strange sound kick at a nearby door. She closed in to the door and saw a goat's hind legs push through followed by a simple "baa." Lilith put her plan into action.

One corpse that had been a former pregnant mother of twins with four undead arms poking out of her belly was searching for a meal at the base of the guard tower. She could have swore through her instincts that fresh human flesh was nearby but where. Then she along with her other many fellow fiends laid eyes upon a fiery goat drawn cart coming at them. The goat rammed into the nearby undead and toppled over as one of her fellow fiends bit into the fresh goats neck. Burning hot oil spilled onto the undead causing them to squelch under the intense heat but nearly unphased in their desire to feed upon the goat.

Lilith took the small distraction as an advantage to sneak past and climb the rope up to the second level of the tower nearly having one of those corpses take a bite out of her foot on the way up. She then planted her feet on solid stone on the inside of the tower feeling a bit more safe than before but slightly worried about how the inhabitants of the tower would take to a woman dressed in fine leather armors such as hers.

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Lorant had decided to go straight to sleep once the Venetian man had vanished. For the first time in weeks, he had slept without clutching a dagger.

He had slept peacefully, no noise upsetting his slumber. Not even the vestiges of nightmares managed to disturb him.

When he finally woke up, he felt full of energy...but he also felt, for the first time, all of the anguish that his own body had yet to recognize.

He had just lost all of his family and his fatherland.
He was trapped in an island infested with monsters, and was lucky to have found a haven in this small fortress, guarded by Francesco.

After shedding a few tears and releasing some sobs, he got out of bed, and decided to walk around the guardhouse, see if there was anyone he could speak to.

He needed to know what had happened, what was happening right now, and what plans there were for the future.

"Anybody here?" He yelled in his thick accent as he walked around the fortress, towards the tower's second level...
Last edited by Liriena on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be gay do crime

I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

Erryeah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Erryeah » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Liriena wrote:Lorant had decided to go straight to sleep once the Venetian man had vanished. For the first time in weeks, he had slept without clutching a dagger.

He had slept peacefully, no noise upsetting his slumber. Not even the vestiges of nightmares managed to disturb him.

When he finally woke up, he felt full of energy...but he also felt, for the first time, all of the anguish that his own body had yet to recognize.

He was trapped in an island infested with monsters, and was lucky to have found a haven in this small fortress, guarded by Francesco.

After shedding a few tears and releasing some sobs, he got out of bed, and decided to walk around the guardhouse, see if there was anyone he could speak to.

He needed to know what had happened, what was happening right now, and what plans there were for the future.

"Anybody here?" He yelled in his thick accent as he walked around the fortress, towards the tower's second level...

Lilith could here a thick accented voice speak, off towards what looked like a stairway. Lilith knew that she should not be out in the open when the owner of that voice showed up. No, she had learned that lesson before when hunting a heretic priest in North Africa. "I had such a nice tan back then blending in so easily with the common Berbers as a water fetcher. The sun was much hotter there than it is here. I believe that makes people act a little bit quicker tempered and was mostly the reason for such actions." Lilith took the moment she had before the voice's owner popped into the room and hid behind one corner formed by a column up against the wall. She shot a warning arrow to the top of the steps followed by the English accented phrase "Ye best be laying down your weapons if ye be coming up here or tis a fight we going to be a having." She said throwing out her words from around the corner. "I intend to just have a wee little chat with a chap or two is all but, you can't be too careful in these dreadful times."

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 am

Erryeah wrote:
Liriena wrote:Lorant had decided to go straight to sleep once the Venetian man had vanished. For the first time in weeks, he had slept without clutching a dagger.

Lilith could here a thick accented voice speak, off towards what looked like a stairway. Lilith knew that she should not be out in the open when the owner of that voice showed up. No, she had learned that lesson before when hunting a heretic priest in North Africa. "I had such a nice tan back then blending in so easily with the common Berbers as a water fetcher. The sun was much hotter there than it is here. I believe that makes people act a little bit quicker tempered and was mostly the reason for such actions." Lilith took the moment she had before the voice's owner popped into the room and hid behind one corner formed by a column up against the wall. She shot a warning arrow to the top of the steps followed by the English accented phrase "Ye best be laying down your weapons if ye be coming up here or tis a fight we going to be a having." She said throwing out her words from around the corner. "I intend to just have a wee little chat with a chap or two is all but, you can't be too careful in these dreadful times."

Lorant found he couldn't quite recognize that voice (not that he expected to), but it hardly mattered as he got the warning shot from an arrow.

Without pause, he had drawn his rapier in one hand, while in the other he had two daggers, ready to be thrown at the target. He slowly walked to the column behind which the woman was hiding

"I intend the exact same...and I shall extend you the courtesy of not cutting your hands off if you drop your weapons and walk towards me...right now." He answered to her. His voice was cold and disciplined.

"My name is Lorant Kiraly, Duke of Karlovac...I hail from the now death-ravaged Kindgom of Hungary, and I came here seeking refuge and peace..." His accent made his words sound far more gentle and well-mannered than they actually were. "And you, my lady?"
be gay do crime

I am:
Political compass stuff:
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 am

Northern coast of Crete,
The Mediterranean

Celian gazed upon the ravaged coast of Crete, aboard the Templar carrack Wisdom's Blaze. As he neared land, he saw burning homesteads and other buildings. These structures emitted a thick black smoke; one that obscured much. It did not, unfortunately, obscure a number of corpses both moving and inert, from being seen.

Celian ordered a small boat to be deployed for landing. Soon, he found himself with five other
Templars, upon a sandy beach. They would soon head for Iraklion, where hopefully they could find out what the cause of this mysterious plague was.
Last edited by Videssos on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Suurta-Osavaltio wrote:
Kazarogkai wrote:

Hallmund saw no beauty in what he'd just seen. It was terrible, like the stories that he'd heard as a child. "I see no beauty here. I hope that my family is okay, back in Iceland." He had a younger sister who was helping maintain the family farm. Hallmund was very close with her. Hallmund had followed Maurice to the porch. "How far do you think that this will spread?"

Maurice Manin
Occupation: Hunter/ has knowledge of blacksmithing and carpentry also

Maurice looked at the man and said to him quietly "you may not see it but i do, the beauty that i see you ask? it is Hope. remember these words. If you don't believe you are going to survive you will not, for survival is 90% mind so if you in your mind don't believe you will survive then you have already doomed yourself for 10% is not particularly good odds. Have hope man of ice have have hope for your family is counting on you." Maurice turned back to look at the sky and let the words sink in to the man he knew his words probably would ring hollow since well he was barely a man so his words didn't mean much but he hoped they would have affect. Finally Maurice spoke once more time to answer the mans second question "in regards to that the man down stairs said France has not fallen so personally i think it unlikely it has hit your home of Iceland for that place is quite isolated. the plague in this form i believe is hopefully still contained in the Mediterranean area more or less so we shouldn't worry too much." after that Maurice unsheathed his steel bearded axe gave it a little rub for luck kissed its blade and said extremely quietly "now my friend i have heard a sound downstairs and am a little worried we may have a breach so i suggest you ready your weapon and show me how good you can swing ehh? Maurice skirted downstairs quieter than a mouse but swift and agile like a cat and he rushed into the second floor room from the stairs and charged at what appeared to be a person in the room slight taller than him, female, and appearing to be quite bloody red. He gave a terrifying yelp that would chill banshees to their cores.

"YO DA LA YO DA LA YO DA YOOOO HOOOO!!!"
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Erryeah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Erryeah » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Liriena wrote:
Erryeah wrote:

Lorant found he couldn't quite recognize that voice (not that he expected to), but it hardly mattered as he got the warning shot from an arrow.

Without pause, he had drawn his rapier in one hand, while in the other he had two daggers, ready to be thrown at the target. He slowly walked to the column behind which the woman was hiding

"I intend the exact same...and I shall extend you the courtesy of not cutting your hands off if you drop your weapons and walk towards me...right now." He answered to her. His voice was cold and disciplined.

"My name is Lorant Kiraly, Duke of Karlovac...I hail from the now death-ravaged Kindgom of Hungary, and I came here seeking refuge and peace..." His accent made his words sound far more gentle and well-mannered than they actually were. "And you, my lady?"

Lilith took out a rose from her satchel smelled it then let go of it into the middle of the room where the dim moonlight touched its crimson petals. A few drops of blood graced the flower and blended in with its serenity. It would attract the eyes of anyone who saw this for a spell as it drifted down to the floor. "I shall kneel to no man. However, I do not wish to fight the living on this day. So I shall sheath my weapons as you sheath yours. Come, let us converse." Lilith said while she held her grip on her two daggers while her bow had been place strapped over her back right shoulder. She had a hard time believing anyone would just simply sheath their sword in any matter but, pleasantries were something to not be ignored when needed.

Liriena
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Liriena » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Erryeah wrote:
Liriena wrote:

Lilith took out a rose from her satchel smelled it then let go of it into the middle of the room where the dim moonlight touched its crimson petals. A few drops of blood graced the flower and blended in with its serenity. It would attract the eyes of anyone who saw this for a spell as it drifted down to the floor. "I shall kneel to no man. However, I do not wish to fight the living on this day. So I shall sheath my weapons as you sheath yours. Come, let us converse." Lilith said while she held her grip on her two daggers while her bow had been place strapped over her back right shoulder. She had a hard time believing anyone would just simply sheath their sword in any matter but, pleasantries were something to not be ignored when needed.

Seeing the young woman obey his request, Lorant decided to do the honorable thing, and sheathed his weapons as well, concealing them within his tight black clothing once more.

As he gazed at her face, he was captivated by her surreal beauty.

"Very well...I hope you forgive my rudeness, my lady...But I have never found a reason to trust strangers, and that habit, unfortunately, has not changed even in the face of the present circumstances." Lorant apologized gallantly, bowing his head to the woman.

"Rendben van...Allow me to introduce myself again...I am Herceg...that is, Duke...Lorant of Karlovac, last member of the House of Kiraly. You, my lady?"
be gay do crime

I am:
Political compass stuff:
cynicism

Erryeah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Erryeah » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Liriena wrote:
Erryeah wrote:

Seeing the young woman obey his request, Lorant decided to do the honorable thing, and sheathed his weapons as well, concealing them within his tight black clothing once more.

As he gazed at her face, he was captivated by her surreal beauty.

"Very well...I hope you forgive my rudeness, my lady...But I have never found a reason to trust strangers, and that habit, unfortunately, has not changed even in the face of the present circumstances." Lorant apologized gallantly, bowing his head to the woman.

"Rendben van...Allow me to introduce myself again...I am Herceg...that is, Duke...Lorant of Karlovac, last member of the House of Kiraly. You, my lady?"

"I am called by the name, Lilith. I am a Keeper of the Faith, Hunter of Abominations, Assassin of Heretics, and Seeker of the Truth. I have been sent here to find the origins of those dead walking corpse you have had experience with first hand. I need to find out why this has happened, how this happened, and purge the world of its sickness. That is my last required divine contract that I must fulfill before I can walk freely among you." Saying those words brought a burning sensation over her. She hated having to respond to the question of what her name was or who she was so much that she tried to hold back with every grain of her body. "Please do not ask that question again. It pains me enough to kill you for it. And that goes for you too! Screaming codfish!"
Last edited by Erryeah on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Maurice Manin
Occupation: Hunter/ has knowledge of blacksmithing and carpentry also

Maurice had been watching the conversation between the 2 people for a while, his assault had been stopped because the female had proven herself human. He listened for a bit but began to become bored until the female addressed him and insulted him calling him a "Screaming codfish". Maurice didn't like to be insulted he had been made fun of for a long time by the other kids when he was younger. Maurice's fear was now turning into anger and he looked at the female with eyes that looked dead and a snarl that was like that of an animal.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Russian-German Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian-German Empire » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 am

Metaliso sighed then jumped onto a horse,stabbing a zombie that was beside it,stabbing it in the the throat before pulling his sword upwards,causing its head to split as he rode off to join his new comrades in arms,this was one hell of a week and the Turk was rather depressed about it but tried to keep up a good sense of humour as he rode,finally catching up with the templar and co.
Country info.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 am

"Now we ride to the out post." Said John. Then he made his horse charge and cut down a few creatures on the way out. Then dark coulds started to loom over head. "Well this fits the situtation." Chuckled John. Then we he reached the edge of the port city, he waited for his allies. The rain was pouring by this point and John could see the outpost not far from where they were. It was almost covered in clouds.
[/floatright][floatleft]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse