NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom Hearts RP (OOC/CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Miopic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm

THE NERAVINE IS A GOOD GUY HE KILLED THE DEVIL well unless you choose to be a jerk and kill everybody....
Economic Left/Right: 5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

To believe without evidence is a mental illness in my book.- Ljvonia

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Miopic wrote:THE NERAVINE IS A GOOD GUY HE KILLED THE DEVIL well unless you choose to be a jerk and kill everybody....

1. He is listed as special
2. If he is a good guy why is he attacking Han?
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Lost heros wrote:
The Union of Myanmar wrote:
I think now would be a good time to follow Han to the penitentiary and attack him. I have nothing to do right now other than aim a gun at Joker. I think the Nerevarine is also about to attack me? Aiyaaa!!!

Aren't you near Thor? If so the Nerevarine might save Joker's life.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of XD

Benutanairan wrote:I wonder who will be the tribute in panem.

I wonder how the OP of the Panem world/thread will run it. I imagine our characters each being tributes, regardless of whether or not we're good, neutral or evil. I'm not the OP of Panem since it's not one of the worlds I suggested, so I really don't know how exactly it will work when we decide to visit that world.

Benutanairan
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:30 pm

I have to say Acheron might be the bloodiest one.
NS resident Frenchman/ Supporter of the UMP
Playing as Fascist France in Alternate Cold War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219575
1950 Shadows playing as US
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=219586

Serving as an Elemental priest in Elementals: Return of Kayorest
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=219722

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm here but I'm not here trashed the crappy post put up a well boring post of me showing up to fight joker but not doing anything waiting for a responce will be here soon
Thinking about vegans makes me feel depressed in the same way I get depressed when I think of starving African children-Disserbia

If all agree they agree to nothing Or if you prefer to each their own and every their each- Mio

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move- Douglas Adams

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Benutanairan wrote:I have to say Acheron might be the bloodiest one.

Yeah. It would be highly unlikely that all of our characters would survive on Acheron. So if you get tired of your character and want to replace your character, Acheron would be a great place to do it :lol: I may make Han Solo be the one who gets attacked by the first Facehugger :twisted: He might even die in Gotham well before we reach Acheron because I don't think he can do too much with just a blaster. I'll try to keep him alive as long as possible though. :unsure:

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

i just noticed something
Han-Sora
Laei(spelled wrong)-kairi
chewie-riku

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeah. It would be highly unlikely that all of our characters would survive on Acheron. So if you get tired of your character and want to replace your character, Acheron would be a great place to do it :lol: I may make Han Solo be the one who gets attacked by the first Facehugger :twisted: He might even die in Gotham well before we reach Acheron because I don't think he can do too much with just a blaster. I'll try to keep him alive as long as possible though. :unsure:

Both my characters are unique, trying to face hug a god and a hellspawn won't turn out well.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Let's hope this doesn't happen.
Thor throws Electrically charged hammer at Joker, it misses and hits Han behind the Joker.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon May 07, 2012 5:40 pm

What should I make cell do?

I'm on my iPod right now.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

make him help the heroes defeat joker show that clown who's boss

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Lost heros wrote:

I wonder how the OP of the Panem world/thread will run it. I imagine our characters each being tributes, regardless of whether or not we're good, neutral or evil. I'm not the OP of Panem since it's not one of the worlds I suggested, so I really don't know how exactly it will work when we decide to visit that world.

*mind wanders to what would happen if the Master Chief were pitted against mere humans*

:rofl:
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon May 07, 2012 5:42 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:What should I make cell do?

Go on a ridiculously long monologue about how Cell is perfect.

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:

*mind wanders to what would happen if the Master Chief were pitted against mere humans*

:rofl:

Just try me XD.

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 pm

master chief versus panem's best.... so masterchief what are your thoughts on winning this years hunger games

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Lost heros wrote:

What if we are in a universe but the person who suggested the universe isn't active in the RP? How is it suppose to run?
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Miopic wrote:i just noticed something
Han-Sora
Laei(spelled wrong)-kairi
chewie-riku

Haha yes!

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Lost heros wrote:

I should shouldn't I?

Where are the heroes at right now?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Benutanairan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Benutanairan » Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Some hoodoo voodoo bullshit after all raidens realm is run by him and 5 other gods.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Lost heros wrote:

I should shouldn't I?

Thor is threatening Joker in the asylum with lightning and Han is somewhere around there.
Last edited by Lost heros on Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Lost heros wrote:

I should shouldn't I?

the asylum i'm trying to get into the fight against joker... how come everybody hates the crazy brittish guy? :(

The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

TaQud wrote:

What if we are in a universe but the person who suggested the universe isn't active in the RP? How is it suppose to run?

We will only be voting from worlds suggested by active RPers. If the RPer has been active but cannot RP their world for a bit, I or somebody else may temporarily be in charge of that world.

SSTxReaper wrote:
Lost heros wrote:

I should shouldn't I?

Right now, most of us are at Arkham Asylum. Future Batman (Terry McGinnis) and Charlotte are going to Wayne Tower I believe.

Chocolate Fudge Cakes
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chocolate Fudge Cakes » Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Chronological order:

Chocolate Fudge Cakes wrote:Caoimhe had been observing the events with interest, the green demon firing destructive magic at the group of men she encountered earlier, the large tower collapsing and the individuals gathering at what appeared to be a stronghold of some sort.

The man with the tribal face-paint, the warrior who plummeted to the ground, wielding a hammer and the man pointing the weapon that fired energy at the man with paint.

The man boasted to the others about having valuable information and they all seemed to be knowledgeable of the demons they referred to as the heartless so the information may be relevant to her.

She teleported between the man with the hammer and the man with paint putting up a magical barrier between the two with powerful flames conjured in her hand, ready to send at the man with the weapon pointed at him.

Turning to the man with paint, with a calm but threatening voice she asked:

"I am very interested in the information you mentioned"

Next page:

Lost heros wrote:
"To enjoy something? That is your reasoning? That bandit that you speak was generous to have given away money to the less fortunate. There is nothing wrong with stealing from those who have bad intentions, and giving the goods who can't afford to live. Killing because you don't care is nothing like it. That is no reason to kill," Thor screamed at Joker, "Those who enjoy death of others should feel death it self. This is the life you have chosen and you won't have tomorrow to play your chest. You are Fenrir and I will be Vidar."

Thor lifted his hammer, "What you have done will pay the ultimate price."
Lightning ran down his hammer.
"What do you have to say for yourself?"

Seriously now?

Miopic
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miopic » Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Lost heros wrote:

supervillian has hero locked in jail cell and starts monologue 5 hours later and so your only hope to defeat the complicated secret plan i just told you is to push this button..... oh shit

The Biased Conservatives
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biased Conservatives » Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Miopic wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:the asylum i'm trying to get into the fight against joker... how come everybody hates the crazy brittish guy? :(

Isn't everyone...
Nation States is a Coalition of Godless Sodomites and I won't Stand for it! So I am going to sit here and join it, like any real American would do if presented with the opportunity.
The Biased Conservatives wrote:
Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:I laugh at your balrogs, your necromancer, I spit on your wizard, and fart in the general direction of your millions and billions of smaller more puny problems
Jeeze, didn't expect such a Spanish Inquisition about it...
The Biased Conservatives wrote:How about American! Lets turn that baby over on it's backside and stamp it: Made in America.

My Meaning of Life

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse